Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:41:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracles of Quran  (Read 5539 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:35:43 AM

No, it was way too long so I did not want to read it.

Thats the problem.. There is so much shit being thrown into your face so even if you want to see what it is people are telling you..
Then its almost impossible because there is so much shit to go through to find the specific info that is needed.

Okay.. So they thought that space was heaven..

the word SPACE did not exist 1400 years back. and people thought whatever was ABOVE the earth was HEAVEN.

Really ?

Quote from: Text
The Almagest is a 2nd-century mathematical and astronomical treatise on the apparent motions of the stars and planetary paths. Written in Greek by Claudius Ptolemy, a Roman era scholar of Egypt, it is one of the most influential scientific texts of all time, with its geocentric model accepted for more than twelve hundred years from its origin in Hellenistic Alexandria, in the medieval Byzantine and Islamic worlds, and in Western Europe through the Middle Ages and early Renaissance until Copernicus.

The Almagest is the critical source of information on ancient Greek astronomy. It has also been valuable to students of mathematics because it documents the ancient Greek mathematician Hipparchus's work, which has been lost. Hipparchus wrote about trigonometry, but because his works no longer exist, mathematicians use Ptolemy's book as their source for Hipparchus's work and ancient Greek trigonometry in general.[dubious – discuss]

The treatise's conventional Greek title is Mαθηματικὴ Σύνταξις (Mathēmatikē Syntaxis), and the treatise is also known by the Latin form of this, Syntaxis mathematica. It was later titled Hē Megalē Syntaxis (Ἡ Mεγάλη Σύνταξις, "The Great Treatise"; Latin: Magna Syntaxis), and the superlative form of this (Ancient Greek: μεγίστη, "greatest") lies behind the Arabic name al-majisṭī (المجسطي), from which the English name Almagest derives.
An edition in Latin of the Almagestum in 1515

Ptolemy set up a public inscription at Canopus, Egypt, in 147 or 148. The late N. T. Hamilton found that the version of Ptolemy's models set out in the Canopic Inscription was earlier than the version in the Almagest. Hence the Almagest cannot have been completed before about 150, a quarter century after Ptolemy began observing.[1]
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:37:17 AM

Maybe ....

Let's see now, hmm, solid stone building remains while the rickety shacks around it were washed away.

'Tis truly miraculous, no?

:epicrolleyes:

I despise willful ignorance and this thread is already chock full of it before we've even got to the second page. The OP and friends are not interested in actually proving their case, they've already been conditioned to believe without question.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:39:09 AM

Ahh yeah, I remember that one, that's from the Tsunami isn't it? Like you say cryptodevil they actually took a look at the building and the reason it was left standing was because it had been really well constructed, rather ironic really considering that religious building was likely taking money from all the people around it who could have used that to build some real houses.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:39:24 AM

Does it say in the Quran that the big bang happend, or does it just support the idea of it.

Because ""He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth."(The Qur'an, 6:101)"
Does not really say much about it..

The Big Bang theory postulates that neither matter nor energy existed prior to the Bang, hence no thing comprised of matter and/or energy could have existed.  There is no "place outside" of the Big Bang, everything is "inside it."

So there was no "He" existing made from matter and/or energy.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:50:37 AM

Maybe ....

Let's see now, hmm, solid stone building remains while the rickety shacks around it were washed away.

'Tis truly miraculous, no?

:epicrolleyes:

I despise willful ignorance and this thread is already chock full of it before we've even got to the second page. The OP and friends are not interested in actually proving their case, they've already been conditioned to believe without question.

That is an interesting picture, but as cryptodevil said "solid stone building remains while the rickety shacks around it were washed away." However it is a really nice picture, and we consider it a building miracle (thanks to construction workers).
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:53:14 AM

Ahh yeah, I remember that one, that's from the Tsunami isn't it? Like you say cryptodevil they actually took a look at the building and the reason it was left standing was because it had been really well constructed, rather ironic really considering that religious building was likely taking money from all the people around it who could have used that to build some real houses.

there we go, the speculation i was waiting for .. there were lots of concrete buildings, not talking about houses. buildings that were present before the tsunami and not after it. if you do some research you might find your answers

Posted by: Spendulus
Insert Quote
Quote from: Hamuki on Today at 08:45:24 AM
Does it say in the Quran that the big bang happend, or does it just support the idea of it.

Because ""He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth."(The Qur'an, 6:101)"
Does not really say much about it..

The Big Bang theory postulates that neither matter nor energy existed prior to the Bang, hence no thing comprised of matter and/or energy could have existed.  There is no "place outside" of the Big Bang, everything is "inside it."

So there was no "He" existing made from matter and/or energy.

i would love to know how and what kind of material and scientific tool was used to measure or to know that there was nothing before the big bang?
or if there is something beyond the universe?

as a child i was told pluto was a planet. i grew up with this belief, now they say pluto is not a planet.

my question is : should i trust theories and science or not?

they fed us for over 20years that pluto was a planet then one day says no, its not a planet in our solar system. it is very far.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/astronomy-terms/before-big-bang1.htm

with that being said, science is limited to the intelligence of human beings. can we totally trust science.. hmm that question need to be raised. since they say something and few years later they have other new technology and refutes what was being said before.

Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:54:51 AM

Miracle #1

"He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth."(The Qur'an, 6:101)

Wow such proof. I'm sold. Am now Muslam.  Roll Eyes

Only fools will look at the quran or bible and believe anything it has to say, especially regarding anything scientific. Look how you take that one line and project some deeper meaning on to it when all it and the bible explains for the origin of everything is "god did it". Absolute rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7HiY49P3w

this one is for you specifically

Wow, thanks. This video really put things into perspective for me. The Bill Gates question really proved everything about Allah and how great he is /sarcasm. Thanks for wasting 20 minutes of my life. I literally have no idea what you're trying to infer this video proves other than how utterly delusional and nonsensical religious nuts are. There's no substance there but utter waffle and science proves everything he said otherwise but obviously he conveniently disregards that. Can you summarise what point you were trying to make or what I should actually take away from that video because I'm lost? To me 'Dr' Zakir Naik is just a televangelist making money and getting rich off the back of the bullshit he sells to others and probably doesn't even believe himself. Always hypocrites peddling rubbish.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:00:23 PM

i think this 2 memes describe op and thread pretty good Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:04:11 PM

But how has this "Heaven" been seperated?
Where is heaven?

Is it like the retarded claim that the moon was once split in two? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhsC9fJ10Ig

i think that will answer your question

Pingu

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:13:13 PM

Miracle #1

Wow such proof. I'm sold. Am now Muslam.  Roll Eyes

Only fools will look at the quran or bible and believe anything it has to say, especially regarding anything scientific. Look how you take that one line and project some deeper meaning on to it when all it and the bible explains for the origin of everything is "god did it". Absolute rubbish.

Wow, thanks. This video really put things into perspective for me. The Bill Gates question really proved everything about Allah and how great he is /sarcasm. Thanks for wasting 20 minutes of my life. I literally have no idea what you're trying to infer this video proves other than how utterly delusional and nonsensical religious nuts are. There's no substance there but utter waffle and science proves everything he said otherwise but obviously he conveniently disregards that. Can you summarise what point you were trying to make or what I should actually take away from that video because I'm lost? To me 'Dr' Zakir Naik is just a televangelist making money and getting rich off the back of the bullshit he sells to others and probably doesn't even believe himself. Always hypocrites peddling rubbish.

Perhaps the Athiest Nightmare would be a better video for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yBvvGi_2A

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/00/002bfbce7db5edc4622c7b3d13924e3bc1b15a62cbd5fa1daac23a9a0d50fe13.jpg  Cheesy

Sadly this is essentially what these arguments always boil down down. Sad the brainwahsing that goes on from birth with some people.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:15:29 PM

Miracle #1

Wow such proof. I'm sold. Am now Muslam.  Roll Eyes

Perhaps the Athiest Nightmare would be a better video for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yBvvGi_2A

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/00/002bfbce7db5edc4622c7b3d13924e3bc1b15a62cbd5fa1daac23a9a0d50fe13.jpg  Cheesy

Sadly this is essentially what these arguments always boil down down. Sad the brainwahsing that goes on from birth with some people.

or mere logic with analytical documents and conduction numerous researches

holdembot

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:26:05 PM

The quran is as accurate as the bible is as accurate as the torah.

In unix OS terms they are all based on the linux kernel except all 3 took their own direction but at the end they all run on the same engine.

It is fascinating to me how anyone could dedicate themself to any of these religions when you could simply open all 3 of them if you are interested in the old testament.

Please provide me the evidence that the quran is better than the bible or torah. Did the real creator need the torah and bible as the first and second revision before hitting the absolute proof being called the quran?

The only facts around abrahamic religions is that they are all the same thing with different levels of abuse and violence.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:29:44 PM

In unix OS terms they are all based on the linux kernel except all 3 took their own direction but at the end they all run on the same engine.

It is fascinating to me how anyone could dedicate themself to any of these religions when you could simply open all 3 of them if you are interested in the old testament.

Please provide me the evidence that the quran is better than the bible or torah. Did the real creator need the torah and bible as the first and second revision before hitting the absolute proof being called the quran?

The only facts around abrahamic religions is that they are all the same thing with different levels of abuse and violence.

i will reply this without any quote and any Quranic sentences.

just pure logic.

when you were in primary did they give you the book you would use in university?

or did they spoon feed you with little by little information till you are able to learn the final book?

this definitly should answer your question

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:30:34 PM

i will reply this without any quote and any Quranic sentences.

just pure logic.

when you were in primary did they give you the book you would use in university?

or did they spoon feed you with little by little information till you are able to learn the final book?

this definitly should answer your question

Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:34:04 PM

i thought trolling was not allowed on the forum?

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:35:04 PM

there we go, the speculation i was waiting for .. there were lots of concrete buildings, not talking about houses. buildings that were present before the tsunami and not after it. if you do some research you might find your answers

Right so you believe that in a dirt-poor place like that there were buildings other than the mosque which were built as well as the mosque?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:35:34 PM

my last post was not a troll, it was your argument as two images  Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:40:32 PM

Right so you believe that in a dirt-poor place like that there were buildings other than the mosque which were built as well as the mosque?

maybe i should not, right??

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/31/japan.disaster.budget/t1larg.building.afp.gi.jpg
https://arche-nova.org/sites/default/files/styles/galleryformatter_full/public/images/galerien/Sri%20Lanka%20I%20-%202.JPG?itok=BU6YXhme
http://gallery.usgs.gov/images/03_30_2010/q74Xo00Nni_03_30_2010/large/IMG_6526.jpg
https://latimesphoto.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/la-0322-pin04.jpg
http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/1750748/preview/stock-footage-damage-to-building-after-japan-tsunami.jpg

Posted by: criptix
Insert Quote
Quote from: Netpyder on Today at 12:34:04 PM

my last post was not a troll, it was your argument as two images  Smiley
Posted on: Today at 12:35:04 PM Posted by: cryptodevil

i wonder how this is an argument? also it is a repeated photo that have already been posted. am i not right on this one buddy?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:41:59 PM

The Quran (Koran, the book of Islam) contains scientific knowledge that could not have been known 1400 years ago. It ranges from basic arithmetics to the most advanced topics in in all the Field of this world. You are invited to go through those miracles. Every Day I will post One miracle of Quran.

Lots Of things That Were Discovered Now, and Few year Back, Was Everything Written In the the Quran 1400 year Ago. It is Only the Thing You should Look into the things Why it is created and what is its purpose.

The Qur'an is the principle source of every Muslim's faith and practice. It deals with all subjects that concern us as human beings, including wisdom, doctrine, worship and law; but its basic theme is the relationship between God and His creatures. At the same time, the Qur'an provides guidelines for a just society, proper human conduct and equitable economic principles.

Nobody knows everything. There is new knowledge being found all the time. What is more interesting is that much of this new knowledge is really very, very old knowledge.

Graham Hancock and several others are showing that people from around 12,500 years ago and before, had more knowledge than any of us have today. General scientific dating agrees with Hancock's time evaluations. While I don't agree with the ages, the things that Graham Hancock has found are very interesting. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY and others.

The point? The Arabs and other peoples of 2,000 years ago (or 1,400 years ago) didn't invent much of anything. They might have re-invented some of it. They might have received their knowledge from old book sources that are no longer available. But they were not the first inventors by thousands of years.

While the inventions of the Arabs might have made things easier for many peoples, the peoples of India and China have made many discoveries and inventions. In all cases, it is not the inventions and discoveries that make the people strong. Look at the poverty in much of the Arab world, and certainly in India, and in much of China, as well.

Without the infusion of European and American petrodollars, the whole of Arabia would be in poverty. China and India are starting to pull out of poverty because of American ingenuity.

What is the ONE major thing that America and Europe - especially Western Europe - have that nobody else in the world really has? It is the thing that, when the other nations gain it, they start to pull out of their poverty. It is also the thing that will plunge America into poverty if they lose it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:44:31 PM

The Quran (Koran, the book of Islam) contains scientific knowledge that could not have been known 1400 years ago. It ranges from basic arithmetics to the most advanced topics in in all the Field of this world. You are invited to go through those miracles. Every Day I will post One miracle of Quran.

Lots Of things That Were Discovered Now, and Few year Back, Was Everything Written In the the Quran 1400 year Ago. It is Only the Thing You should Look into the things Why it is created and what is its purpose.

The Qur'an is the principle source of every Muslim's faith and practice. It deals with all subjects that concern us as human beings, including wisdom, doctrine, worship and law; but its basic theme is the relationship between God and His creatures. At the same time, the Qur'an provides guidelines for a just society, proper human conduct and equitable economic principles.

Nobody knows everything. There is new knowledge being found all the time. What is more interesting is that much of this new knowledge is really very, very old knowledge.

Graham Hancock and several others are showing that people from around 12,500 years ago and before, had more knowledge than any of us have today. General scientific dating agrees with Hancock's time evaluations. While I don't agree with the ages, the things that Graham Hancock has found are very interesting. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY and others.

The point? The Arabs and other peoples of 2,000 years ago (or 1,400 years ago) didn't invent much of anything. They might have re-invented some of it. They might have received their knowledge from old book sources that are no longer available. But they were not the first inventors by thousands of years.

While the inventions of the Arabs might have made things easier for many peoples, the peoples of India and China have made many discoveries and inventions. In all cases, it is not the inventions and discoveries that make the people strong. Look at the poverty in much of the Arab world, and certainly in India, and in much of China, as well.

Without the infusion of European and American petrodollars, the whole of Arabia would be in poverty. China and India are starting to pull out of poverty because of American ingenuity.

What is the ONE major thing that America and Europe - especially Western Europe - have that nobody else in the world really has? It is the thing that, when the other nations gain it, they start to pull out of their poverty. It is also the thing that will plunge America into poverty if they lose it.

Smiley

now the argument is about population and countries. the post was initially about miracles of the Quraan. kindly do not post off topic, thank you Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: