Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracles of Quran  (Read 5538 times)
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 03:26:31 PM

Yeah These things are Written in the Quran and I believe These are 100% correct without any doubt. So what is your Point? in this video? what you want say you never mentioned in the ^ post? You say These are Flaws why these Are Flaw you never mentioned? If you can Post here any flaw with Solid Reason then I will also Answer your Doubts.
Sure, let's hear about that Moon splitting apart.

http://www.qatarliving.com/forum/politics/posts/moon-split-common-even-nasa-says-so

here you go. its been a while you are asking for this, because all the other accusations and misinterpretations were all wiped out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:25:11 PM

to be honest with you zakir i dont think badecker has any point at all.
like on the other post he could not prove that muslim or islam from facts that (maybe only he has) the Quraan and the Hadiths tells muslims to BE VIOLENT.

i have shown to him dozens of websites supporting my claims and backing my posts with quotes, facts and science. he only replies with that one post he has from a website that obviously is nurturing his mind in a bad way because of twisted morcels of quotes rather than the full quote itself in its original way.

as far as badecker is concerned he is more of a troll than someone with a brain. and he dares to say people in gunea or africa or amazon people are dumb. try live the way they do then come back to say they have no intelligence.

the human as itself is the most intelligent beings on this planet, they have the ability to think and have their free will. badecker is just poisoning the threads with his obvious islamophobic minded being that he is.

he cannot prove anything nor has he posted anything wise on both thread.

he cherrypick a few words and twist it to make it a comment. i would rather think the guy is trying to get post counts rather than factual posts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."  Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "  This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes.  It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle.  Not only is this Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption.  (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).  Allah will allow the disabled into Paradise, but will provide a larger reward to those who are able to kill in his cause.

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."  

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape.  Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."  The Arabic word interpreted as "striving" in this verse is the same root as "Jihad".  The context is obviously holy war.

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."  This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..."   "Strive against" is Jihad - obviously not in the personal context.  It's also significant to point out that this is a Meccan verse.

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while.  Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."  

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."  Those who reject Allah are to be killed in Jihad.  The wounded are to be held captive for ransom.  The only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is to to test the faithfulness of Muslims.  Those who kill pass the test.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."  In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy.  This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'.  And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."

And one of my favorites. but dont worry I left tons of scripture out also, these are just a small percentage of the hate.

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Christian students massacred on Easter weekend by devout Muslims.

All take from a great site known as http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

We need more miracles of the Quran cause the first one was bullshit.

Arabs had a grasp on "Space" far before the 1400's and there are numerous famous arab astronomers from 400-500 years before that. They mainly followed Ptolemaic astronomy.

See your muslim bs doesn't work on us, you can't just spout shit off, write a line of scripture and say LOOK LOOK allah created this and it says so here in these 7 words.

Maybe you can tell that to the 16 year old kid who has a 2nd grade education before you send him off to blow himself up in the name of Allah, but your gonna need better than that here.

Yeah These things are Written in the Quran and I believe These are 100% correct without any doubt. So what is your Point? in this video? what you want say you never mentioned in the ^ post? You say These are Flaws why these Are Flaw you never mentioned? If you can Post here any flaw with Solid Reason then I will also Answer your Doubts.

http://www.qatarliving.com/forum/politics/posts/moon-split-common-even-nasa-says-so

here you go. its been a while you are asking for this, because all the other accusations and misinterpretations were all wiped out.

Nasa does not say so, even the wiki page they used as a reference says this.

NASA mis-cited as proof

NASA photograph from Apollo 10 in 1969. A scar on the surface of the moon alleged to be evidence of a healed split

Apollo mission photographs of the Rima Ariadaeus revealed a rift line across the surface of the moon. A 2004 book by Zaghloul El-Naggar reproduces one of these photographs and says that British Muslim David Musa Pidcock told him he had seen a 1978 "program" (sic) in which he claimed that unnamed US space scientists had said that "the moon had been split a long time ago and rejoined, and there is a lot of concrete evidence on the surface of the moon to prove this".[16] This was reported as proof of splitting by news services such as Jafariya News[17][18] and on Internet Web sites. On being asked in 2010, NASA scientist Brad Bailey said, "My recommendation is to not believe everything you read on the internet. Peer-reviewed papers are the only scientifically valid sources of information out there. No current scientific evidence reports that the Moon was split into two (or more) parts and then reassembled at any point in the past."[6]

You even linked a Nasa site which says it is believed to be lava flows LOL

Explanation: What could cause a long indentation on the Moon? First discovered over 200 years ago with a small telescope, rilles (rhymes with pills) appear all over the Moon. Three types of rilles are now recognized: sinuous rilles, which have many meandering curves, arcuate rilles which form sweeping arcs, and straight rilles, like Ariadaeus Rille pictured above. Long rilles such as Ariadaeus Rille extend for hundreds of kilometers. Sinuous rilles are now thought to be remnants of ancient lava flows, but the origins of arcuate and linear rilles are still a topic of research. The above linear rille was photographed by the Apollo 10 crew in 1969 during their historic approach to only 14-kilometers above the lunar surface. Two months later, Apollo 11, incorporating much knowledge gained from Apollo 10, landed on the Moon.

Keep trying.

NDotSO / Bourák
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:52:36 PM

Miracle #1

THE COMING OF THE UNIVERSE INTO EXISTENCE

The origin of the universe is described in the Qur'an in the following verse:

"He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth."(The Qur'an, 6:101)

This information given in the Qur'an is in full agreement with the findings of contemporary science. The conclusion that astrophysics has reached today is that the entire universe, together with the dimensions of matter and time, came into existence as a result of a great explosion that occurred in no time. This event, known as "The Big Bang" proved that the universe was created from nothingness as the result of the explosion of a single point. Modern scientific circles are in agreement that the Big Bang is the only rational and provable explanation of the beginning of the universe and of how the universe came into being.

Before the Big Bang, there was no such thing as matter. From a condition of non-existence in which neither matter, nor energy, nor even time existed, and which can only be described metaphysically, matter, energy, and time were all created. This fact, only recently discovered by modern physics, was announced to us in the Qur'an 1,400 years ago.

The sensitive sensors on board the COBE space satellite which was launched by NASA in 1992, captured evidentiary remnants of the Big Bang. This discovery served as evidence for the Big Bang, which is the scientific explanation of the fact that the universe was created from nothing.

Lol funny stuff. They should rename the Quran to "Broscience 101, with your host Mohammad Bro Scientist".
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:53:30 PM

Maybe ....

Let's see now, hmm, solid stone building remains while the rickety shacks around it were washed away.

'Tis truly miraculous, no?

:epicrolleyes:

I despise willful ignorance and this thread is already chock full of it before we've even got to the second page. The OP and friends are not interested in actually proving their case, they've already been conditioned to believe without question.

Ahh yeah, I remember that one, that's from the Tsunami isn't it? Like you say cryptodevil they actually took a look at the building and the reason it was left standing was because it had been really well constructed, rather ironic really considering that religious building was likely taking money from all the people around it who could have used that to build some real houses.

there we go, the speculation i was waiting for .. there were lots of concrete buildings, not talking about houses. buildings that were present before the tsunami and not after it. if you do some research you might find your answers

Right so you believe that in a dirt-poor place like that there were buildings other than the mosque which were built as well as the mosque?

Still waiting on the Muslims to explain why multiple links to pictures of damaged concrete buildings in different countries, from different tsunamis, qualify as a valid rebuttal.

You *do* know that the only possible comparison you can make about this sturdy building surviving has to be based on an equally sturdy building nearby which was subjected to the same tidal forces as the Mosque, yet were destroyed, in order to make anything like a reasonable assertions towards the Mosque being somehow 'special', you know, in a 'woo' way.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
MJK

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:03:05 PM

That picture of the mosque still standing is a perfect example how people will latch on to things whilst ignoring all the rational reasoning around it. Allah floos the place but washes away everything else but the mosque? How many innocent people were killed during the tusnami. How many other mosques have been destroyed in floods before? None? I don't think so. I'm sure plenty have been flattened by bombs before.

Lol funny stuff. They should rename the Quran to "Broscience 101, with your host Mohammad Bro Scientist".

Laughed out loud at that. Thanks.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:48:13 PM

This makes me laugh out loud.  As I mentioned I have studied lunar geology for five years and am using much of it in a book nearly complete.  So you can consider me an expert on the subject to an extent.

Your references were written as "claims" not "proofs" and not only show no understanding of the Moon.  It mis states the actual facts and lies about what NASA has said.  Of course this is men lying, not your Koran.  NASA has said this is a natural feature and many similar ones are on Earth.  Here is a part of the article you linked to:

The report, spread on scientific foundations in different global parts, said that the picture which illustrates splitting of moon confirms that the moon was split into two halves during its geological age. The report said the scientists were unable to give any scientific explanation for happening of ‘moon splitting’ as any such splitting was never happened to any heavenly body prior to what happened to the moon. The geologists assert that it is impossible that such a line appears save the moon was split into two halves and then it was rejoined.

But there is no such "report."  There are no scientists that say they could give no scientific explanation for the Rille, rather the complete opposite.  This is a common surface feature. 

The item in question is the  Ariadaeus Rille.  This feature is near the lunar equator, and slightly each of the centerline of a full moon (6N 10E).   It is perhaps a billion years old.  There are many such features on the lunar surface, both large and small.  From features that the rille overlays and those which are laid down on top of it, the age of the feature can be calculated.

Here is what NASA has to say about the rille.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/lroc_20090928_ariadaeus.html

Experts agree that Rima Ariadaeus, about 300 km (186.4 mi) long, is a fault system similar to those on Earth. A large portion of Rima Ariadaeus is visible in this subset of an LROC frame (below), and the LROC NAC image (above) shows part of the rille fault scarp. A mare surface is visible in the southwest corner of the image, and a defined contact between the rille wall and the rille floor is visible in the northeast corner of the image. Rima Ariadaeus is 5 km (3.1 mi) wide and disrupts the preexisting geologic features.

The stratigraphic relationships between the rille and other surface features can help determine whether the rille is older or younger than these features with respect to relative age. For example, the rille cross-cuts a ridge in the middle-left of the WAC frame (near the arrow in the WAC image below); this relationship suggests that the rille is younger than the ridge, because the rille changed the shape of the ridge. However, in the LROC NAC image, there are small craters present on the rille floor, which suggests that the rille is older than these superposing craters. These types of observations are used to examine stratigraphic relationships and the relative ages of landforms in this region so that scientists can reconstruct the moon's geologic history.

Here are images down to two meters resolution.

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/posts/279

Here is the Wikipedia entry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rima_Ariadaeus

I am happy to read and comment on other articles you may know of whether written by Islamic scholars and or Islamic scientists on the subject of "Splitting the Moon."
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:42:58 PM

to be honest with you zakir i dont think badecker has any point at all.
like on the other post he could not prove that muslim or islam from facts that (maybe only he has) the Quraan and the Hadiths tells muslims to BE VIOLENT.

i have shown to him dozens of websites supporting my claims and backing my posts with quotes, facts and science. he only replies with that one post he has from a website that obviously is nurturing his mind in a bad way because of twisted morcels of quotes rather than the full quote itself in its original way.

as far as badecker is concerned he is more of a troll than someone with a brain. and he dares to say people in gunea or africa or amazon people are dumb. try live the way they do then come back to say they have no intelligence.

the human as itself is the most intelligent beings on this planet, they have the ability to think and have their free will. badecker is just poisoning the threads with his obvious islamophobic minded being that he is.

he cannot prove anything nor has he posted anything wise on both thread.

he cherrypick a few words and twist it to make it a comment. i would rather think the guy is trying to get post counts rather than factual posts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."  Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "  This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes.  It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle.  Not only is this Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption.  (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).  Allah will allow the disabled into Paradise, but will provide a larger reward to those who are able to kill in his cause.

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."  

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape.  Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."  The Arabic word interpreted as "striving" in this verse is the same root as "Jihad".  The context is obviously holy war.

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."  This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..."   "Strive against" is Jihad - obviously not in the personal context.  It's also significant to point out that this is a Meccan verse.

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while.  Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."  

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."  Those who reject Allah are to be killed in Jihad.  The wounded are to be held captive for ransom.  The only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is to to test the faithfulness of Muslims.  Those who kill pass the test.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."  In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy.  This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'.  And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."

And one of my favorites. but dont worry I left tons of scripture out also, these are just a small percentage of the hate.

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Arabs had a grasp on "Space" far before the 1400's and there are numerous famous arab astronomers from 400-500 years before that. They mainly followed Ptolemaic astronomy.

See your muslim bs doesn't work on us, you can't just spout shit off, write a line of scripture and say LOOK LOOK allah created this and it says so here in these 7 words.

Maybe you can tell that to the 16 year old kid who has a 2nd grade education before you send him off to blow himself up in the name of Allah, but your gonna need better than that here.

Nasa does not say so, even the wiki page they used as a reference says this.

NASA mis-cited as proof

NASA photograph from Apollo 10 in 1969. A scar on the surface of the moon alleged to be evidence of a healed split

Apollo mission photographs of the Rima Ariadaeus revealed a rift line across the surface of the moon. A 2004 book by Zaghloul El-Naggar reproduces one of these photographs and says that British Muslim David Musa Pidcock told him he had seen a 1978 "program" (sic) in which he claimed that unnamed US space scientists had said that "the moon had been split a long time ago and rejoined, and there is a lot of concrete evidence on the surface of the moon to prove this".[16] This was reported as proof of splitting by news services such as Jafariya News[17][18] and on Internet Web sites. On being asked in 2010, NASA scientist Brad Bailey said, "My recommendation is to not believe everything you read on the internet. Peer-reviewed papers are the only scientifically valid sources of information out there. No current scientific evidence reports that the Moon was split into two (or more) parts and then reassembled at any point in the past."[6]

You even linked a Nasa site which says it is believed to be lava flows LOL

Explanation: What could cause a long indentation on the Moon? First discovered over 200 years ago with a small telescope, rilles (rhymes with pills) appear all over the Moon. Three types of rilles are now recognized: sinuous rilles, which have many meandering curves, arcuate rilles which form sweeping arcs, and straight rilles, like Ariadaeus Rille pictured above. Long rilles such as Ariadaeus Rille extend for hundreds of kilometers. Sinuous rilles are now thought to be remnants of ancient lava flows, but the origins of arcuate and linear rilles are still a topic of research. The above linear rille was photographed by the Apollo 10 crew in 1969 during their historic approach to only 14-kilometers above the lunar surface. Two months later, Apollo 11, incorporating much knowledge gained from Apollo 10, landed on the Moon.

Keep trying.

Thanks for taking the time to post this. I hope you've protected your anonymity. Muslims and their defenders can be kind of touchy, as your post makes clear. It's a shame we live in a society where people can't openly talk about this without putting their lives in danger.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
coric

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

ExToke - Fee Free Trading

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:54:38 PM

Finally, BADecker has found company, with fundamenalist nutters just as crazy as him! Who will win, the split moon or the young earth? Or will inbred illuminati bloodlines jump out from nowhere? Find out at bitcointalk.org!

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:48:07 PM
Merited by StreakW (1)

Hi, CoolRunnings21! I haven't seen you in these type of threads earlier. Thank you for posting! It's good to see a person who talk with references. I will try my best to explain. I can also explain word by word if you need. Feel free to ask uncleared doubts and sorry if there was typos/mistakes in my part.

Misinterpretation.

Correct: “And fear not in following up the enemy: If ye are suffering hardships, they are suffering similar hardships; but ye have Hope from Allah, while they have none. And Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.”

Hope that clears your doubt.

“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”

This is punishment for making mischief in lands. It is regarding Israel.

5:32 - “On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.”

5:34 - “Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.”

See? What you quote is out of context and these verses are regarding Israel land.

“Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

Meaning of smite is heavy blow. That's what happens in a war.

“They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-”

4:90 - “Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).”

See? What you quote is out of context and these verses are regarding peace.

Mistranslation.

4:95 - “Not equal are those believers who sit (at home without reason) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,”

Out of context.

8:55 - “For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe.    

8:56 - “They are those with whom thou didst make a covenant, but they break their covenant every time, and they have not the fear (of Allah)”

8:57 - “If ye gain the mastery over them in war, disperse, with them, those who follow them, that they may remember.”

8:58 - “If thou fearest treachery from any group, throw back (their covenant) to them, (so as to be) on equal terms: for Allah loveth not the treacherous.”

This is about peace treaty.

Out of context and mistranslation.

8:66 - “For the present, Allah hath lightened your (task), for He knoweth that there is a weak spot in you: But (even so), if there are a hundred of you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred, and if a thousand, they will vanquish two thousand, with the leave of Allah. for Allah is with those who patiently persevere.”

8:67 - ”It is not fitting for an apostle that he should have prisoners of war until he hath thoroughly subdued the land. Ye look for the temporal goods of this world; but Allah looketh to the Hereafter: And Allah is Exalted in might, Wise.”

8:68 - ”Had it not been for a previous ordainment from Allah, a severe penalty would have reached you for the (ransom) that ye took.”

8:69 - “But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good: but fear Allah. for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.”

8:70 - “O Messenger. say to those who are captives in your hands: "If Allah findeth any good in your hearts, He will give you something better than what has been taken from you, and He will forgive you: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.”

Out of context.

8:59 - “Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them).”

8:60 - “Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.”

8:61 - “But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah. for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).”

Out of context and you are wrong. It is obvious that these verses tell about commerce(and/or money).

9:18 - “The mosques of Allah shall be visited and maintained by such as believe in Allah and the Last Day, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity, and fear none (at all) except Allah. It is they who are expected to be on true guidance.”

9:19 - “Do ye make the giving of drink to pilgrims, or the maintenance of the Sacred Mosque, equal to (the pious service of) those who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and strive with might and main in the cause of Allah. They are not comparable in the sight of Allah. and Allah guides not those who do wrong.”

9:20 - “Those who believe, and suffer exile and strive with might and main, in Allah.s cause, with their goods and their persons, have the highest rank in the sight of Allah. they are the people who will achieve (salvation).”

9:21 - “Their Lord doth give them glad tidings of a Mercy from Himself, of His good pleasure, and of gardens for them, wherein are delights that endure:”

9:22 - “They will dwell therein for ever. Verily in Allah.s presence is a reward, the greatest (of all).”

9:23 - “O ye who believe! take not for protectors your fathers and your brothers if they love infidelity above Faith: if any of you do so, they do wrong.”

9:24 - “Say: If it be that your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your mates, or your kindred; the wealth that ye have gained; the commerce in which ye fear a decline: or the dwellings in which ye delight - are dearer to you than Allah, or His Messenger, or the striving in His cause;- then wait until Allah brings about His decision: and Allah guides not the rebellious.

Out of context.

8:36 - “The number of months in the sight of Allah is twelve (in a year)- so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are sacred: that is the straight usage. So wrong not yourselves therein, and fight the Pagans all together as they fight you all together. But know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves.”

8:37 - “Verily the transposing (of a prohibited month) is an addition to Unbelief: the Unbelievers are led to wrong thereby: for they make it lawful one year, and forbidden another year, in order to adjust the number of months forbidden by Allah and make such forbidden ones lawful. The evil of their course seems pleasing to them. But Allah guideth not those who reject Faith.”

8:38 - “O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter.”

8:39 - “Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least. For Allah hath power over all things.”

8:40 - “If ye help not (your leader), (it is no matter): for Allah did indeed help him, when the Unbelievers drove him out: he had no more than one companion; they two were in the cave, and he said to his companion, "Have no fear, for Allah is with us": then Allah sent down His peace upon him, and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not, and humbled to the depths the word of the Unbelievers. But the word of Allah is exalted to the heights: for Allah is Exalted in might, Wise.”

Out of context and WHY cut the last part? Important part? You are again wrong, my friend!

25:52 - “Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the Qur'an.”

Arabic verse: فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُم بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا

Here بِهِ means "this" which means Qur'an.

Out of context and this is about women and the punishment is particularly to who harass them.

33:53 - “O ye who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses,- until leave is given you,- for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation: but when ye are invited, enter; and when ye have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk. Such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet: he is ashamed to dismiss you, but Allah is not ashamed (to tell you) the truth. And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy Allah.s Messenger, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in Allah's sight an enormity.”

33:54 - “Whether ye reveal anything or conceal it, verily Allah has full knowledge of all things.”

33:55 - “There is no blame (on these ladies if they appear) before their fathers or their sons, their brothers, or their brother's sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the (slaves) whom their right hands possess. And, (ladies), fear Allah. for Allah is Witness to all things.”

33:56 - “Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.”

33:57 - “Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.”

33:58 - “And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin.”

33:59 - “O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

33:60 - “Truly, if the Hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and those who stir up sedition in the City, desist not, We shall certainly stir thee up against them: Then will they not be able to stay in it as thy neighbours for any length of time:”

33:61 - “They shall have a curse on them: whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy).”

33:62 - “(Such was) the practice (approved) of Allah among those who lived aforetime: No change wilt thou find in the practice (approved) of Allah.”

Nope. It is a test, however, you don't want to kill, just fight. Besides, this is about war. Unbelievers here mentioned are people who make wars with Muslims and why cut some part? If it was in a war, will you try to kill them or try to be friends with them? Also, in verse 4, Allah said to be generous to them. You cut that part or obviously, you just copy-pasted. Smiley

47:3 - “This because those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the Truth from their Lord: Thus does Allah set forth for men their lessons by similitudes.”

47:4 - “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah.s Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.”

From the Hadith:

Copy-pasted appropriate paragraphs(I am poor at writing):

This is a prediction, not an order for Muslims to kill Jews. The Prophet told Muslims in many Hadith's about how the day of Judgement will be, what will happen during it, what natural disasters will happen, what wars will break out, who will fight against whom. One of these predictions is that Muslims will unite and fight against Jews. These predictions exist in all the three religions. In Torah we can find the prediction about Armageddon battle when the Messiah will return to earth to KILL anti-Christ with the help of Jews and Christians. It will happen at the end of time, before the day of Judgement.

The same man who said this prediction, i.e. Prophet Muhammad, had a Jewish neighbor whom he visited him when he was sick. He stood in respect for a passing funeral of a Jew. Are these the deeds of a man who want his followers to kill Jews?

It's not a hatred speech, it's a prophecy of what will happen at the End of time. Prophet Muhammad told us that before Judgement day, natural disasters will happen, he told us too that reasons will gather to lead to a war between Muslims and Jews, this will happen before Judgement day. It doesn't mean we shall fight them now.

Bukhari 23:399 - “Sahl bin Hunaif and Qais bin Sad were sitting in the city of Al-Qadisiya. A funeral procession passed in front of them and they stood up. They were told that funeral procession was of one of the inhabitants of the land i.e. of a non-believer, under the protection of Muslims. They said, "A funeral procession passed in front of the Prophet and he stood up. When he was told that it was the coffin of a Jew, he said, "Is it not a living being (soul)?"”

Bukhari 34:282 - “The Prophet purchased food grains from a Jew on credit and mortgaged his iron armor to him.”

Bukhari 41:581 - “When my father died he owed a Jew thirty Awsuq (of dates). I requested him to give me respite for repaying but he refused. I requested Allah's Apostle to intercede with the Jew. Allah's Apostle went to the Jew and asked him to accept the fruits of my trees in place of the debt but the Jew refused. Allah's Apostle entered the garden of the date-palms, wandering among the trees and ordered me (saying), "Pluck (the fruits) and give him his due." So, I plucked the fruits for him after the departure of Allah's Apostle and gave his thirty Awsuq, and still had seventeen Awsuq extra for myself...”

Bukhari 41:599 - “.. I had common land with a Jew, and the Jew later on denied my ownership, so I took him to the Prophet who asked me whether I had a proof of my ownership. When I replied in the negative, the Prophet asked the Jew to take an oath. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! He will take an oath and deprive me of my property." So, Allah revealed the following verse: "Verily! Those who purchase a little gain at the cost of Allah's covenant and their oaths." (3:77)”

See? Prophet was kind and just to Jews.

Wrong.

Bukhari 52:257 - “During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children.”

Bukhari 52:258 - “During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.”

Abu Dawud 14:2666 - “Thereafter the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) prohibited to kill women and children.”

Out of context.

“Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).”

Problem?

These both are in Chapter 9. Need more time to search about this. Remind me if I forgot to answer. Smiley

Misunderstanding.

“Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."”

By "slaughter", here it means slaughtering of animals. I am sure you know muslims slaughter animals differently than othera do.

It was released at the time if war. People who die in the war will be in paradise. I am fairly certain you misunderstood this like many others.

No worries as it isn't hatred. Smiley

Misunderstanding.

“The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."”

Prophet use this for showing "how important" is praying in Masjid. There has been circumstances where prophet said similar words to give them more weight or to show how important it is. It is a metaphor.

[ img]http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/kenya-garissa-4-3-2015.jpg[/img]

RIP, brothers! This is pure racism.

Many errors in it. Please look more about the things you quote before posting. It is appreciated. But if you didn't understand, feel free to post here.

Open your eyes, read more and you will see.

As I mentioned I have studied lunar geology for five years and am using much of it in a book nearly complete.  So you can consider me an expert on the subject to an extent.
 =snip=
I am happy to read and comment on other articles you may know of whether written by Islamic scholars and or Islamic scientists on the subject of "Splitting the Moon."

Honestly/Truly, it's an honor to meet a lunar expert. Smiley

I am coming on that part tomorrow. It's 3:19 AM in India now. I had to spend 3-5 hours to reply what CoolRunnings21 posted. I am really grateful to him because his posts made me look further and get more knowledge.

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:55:38 PM

01:54 in Mauritius. yes i do not just sit at home and reply back Cheesy i got other things to do but spend the most of my time i can spare to reply the comments and allegations.

i hope no one finds that terrorism Wink that we are not spending 24/7 on the posts Cheesy

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:53:21 AM

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap021029.html Says nothing about the moon cracking in two.

And the other link is a website that is also islamic.

There is no view of this prooven by a source that isnt Islamic?
Just because there is lines on the moon does not mean it was split.

Show some proof of this that isnt from a Islamic website..

Whats next.. Saturns rings are the tears of the girls Mohammed raped?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 06:59:12 AM

=snip=

Muhammad(PBUH) didn't rape anyone. How can a tear be rings? Also AFAIK gravitational force pull things down not up.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:23:48 AM

=snip=

Muhammad(PBUH) didn't rape anyone. How can a tear be rings? Also AFAIK gravitational force pull things down not up.

You do realize what those rings around saturn is... Right?

Mohammed(SBUH) did rape a 9 year old.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:31:58 AM
Merited by StreakW (1)

Regarding splitting of the moon:

I don't think splitting it moons is scientifically proven and as a result, what I say maybe hard to believe. I am not quoting verses if Qur'an ir Hadiths. However, history maybe able to convince you. Smiley

Legend of a king abdicating his throne to vindicate his certitude is a glorious chapter in any history. There are a number of regional and tribal variations on the tradition of Cheraman Perumal, his abdication of throne to convert to Islam and subsequent pilgrimage to Mecca. The most accepted and popular version is as follows.

Cheraman Perumal, the reigning King of Kerala, with Kodungallur as its capital, once witnessed of the new moon being split into two halves at the horizon. His Court astrologers could not give him a satisfactory explanation. Later when a group of Arab traders on their way to Ceylon met the Perumal, he mentioned about his dream. They explained that this could probably be the miracle Prophet performed at Arabia (Holy Qur’an-54:1-5).

This explanation convinced him and he decided to embrace Islam. His decision to leave for Mecca was kept a secret. He divided his land and assigned various territories to local chieftains to ensure smooth governance. He then left for Mecca, met the prophet and embraced Islam. He spent some years there and while returning home, fell ill and died at Dhufar in Oman. Before his death, he wrote letters to local rulers of Malabar and handed them to his friends. Later, when Malik Bin Dinar and his companions reached Kodungallur, the letters were handed over to the ruling chieftains. They were given permission to construct mosques in different places. The first mosque in India was thus constructed at Kodungallur and Malik Bin Dinar himself was the first Ghazi of this "Cheraman Masjid". After a while he appointed his relative Habib Bin Malik as the Ghazi at Cheraman Masjid and traveled across the length and breadth of Kerala. He established different Mosques in different parts of Kerala. Later, he left for Arabia where he died. It is believed that the old tombs now at Cheraman Mosque belong to Habib Bin Malik and his wife Khumarriah.

Chraman Masjid is the first Masjid in India which was built dutung the lifetime of Muhammad(PBUH). This Masjid is about 15.2 km from my home.

Kerala Tourism Website: https://www.keralatourism.org/muziris/cheraman-juma-masjid.php
Official Website: http://www.cheramanmosque.com/

Hope this helps.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:34:23 AM

Regarding splitting of the moon:

I don't think splitting it moons is scientifically proven and as a result, what I say maybe hard to believe. I am not quoting verses if Qur'an ir Hadiths. However, history maybe able to convince you. Smiley

Legend of a king abdicating his throne to vindicate his certitude is a glorious chapter in any history. There are a number of regional and tribal variations on the tradition of Cheraman Perumal, his abdication of throne to convert to Islam and subsequent pilgrimage to Mecca. The most accepted and popular version is as follows.

Cheraman Perumal, the reigning King of Kerala, with Kodungallur as its capital, once witnessed of the new moon being split into two halves at the horizon. His Court astrologers could not give him a satisfactory explanation. Later when a group of Arab traders on their way to Ceylon met the Perumal, he mentioned about his dream. They explained that this could probably be the miracle Prophet performed at Arabia (Holy Qur’an-54:1-5).

This explanation convinced him and he decided to embrace Islam. His decision to leave for Mecca was kept a secret. He divided his land and assigned various territories to local chieftains to ensure smooth governance. He then left for Mecca, met the prophet and embraced Islam. He spent some years there and while returning home, fell ill and died at Dhufar in Oman. Before his death, he wrote letters to local rulers of Malabar and handed them to his friends. Later, when Malik Bin Dinar and his companions reached Kodungallur, the letters were handed over to the ruling chieftains. They were given permission to construct mosques in different places. The first mosque in India was thus constructed at Kodungallur and Malik Bin Dinar himself was the first Ghazi of this "Cheraman Masjid". After a while he appointed his relative Habib Bin Malik as the Ghazi at Cheraman Masjid and traveled across the length and breadth of Kerala. He established different Mosques in different parts of Kerala. Later, he left for Arabia where he died. It is believed that the old tombs now at Cheraman Mosque belong to Habib Bin Malik and his wife Khumarriah.

Chraman Masjid is the first Masjid in India which was built dutung the lifetime of Muhammad(PBUH). This Masjid is about 15.2 km from my home.

Kerala Tourism Website: https://www.keralatourism.org/muziris/cheraman-juma-masjid.php
Official Website: http://www.cheramanmosque.com/

Hope this helps.

And what backs up this story?
Anything that is scientificly prooven?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:35:18 AM
Merited by StreakW (1)

You do realize what those rings around saturn is... Right?

We Muslims also go to school, college and we do study. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rings_of_Saturn Smiley

Mohammed(SBUH) did rape a 9 year old.

You are talking about 'Aisha. Please read more and post. I kindly request you not to post without researching, this might also be a media intlunce, i.e. you got from somewhere and you posted here. Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:38:55 AM

=snip=

There are books regarding history, you may want to take a look. You can also come and visit the Masjid it you don't believe me. You can visit the burial place of Chraman Perumal also. Read more please...

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:41:50 AM

So, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard once before that originally the Qu'ran was written in a sort of trance (being transcribed by followers of the prophet) as Mohammed meditated in a cave. I heard that these original copies were written without dots (from Wikipedia 'Arabic language': "These dots are an integral part of a letter, since they distinguish between letters that represent different sounds."): I heard that this was the case with the Qu'ran and originally there were 14 different versions of the holy book - each with very different meanings. At some point in history someone or some people decided to burn all but 1 of these interpretations. Does anyone know about this or care to inform me better? Just interested in this part of history not really have an opinion about it either way.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:51:20 AM
Merited by StreakW (1)

So, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard once before that originally the Qu'ran was written in a sort of trance (being transcribed by followers of the prophet) as Mohammed meditated in a cave. I heard that these original copies were written without dots (from Wikipedia 'Arabic language': "These dots are an integral part of a letter, since they distinguish between letters that represent different sounds."): I heard that this was the case with the Qu'ran and originally there were 14 different versions of the holy book - each with very different meanings. At some point in history someone or some people decided to burn all but 1 of these interpretations. Does anyone know about this or care to inform me better? Just interested in this part of history not really have an opinion about it either way.

There were only 1 "real" version of Qur'an. Other versions are false which were by non-arabs who converted to Islam.

After the death of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), and during the time of the Caliphs, hundreds of thousands of non-Arabs converted to Islam.  Consequently, the Quran began to be recited and written in various different dialects and scripts.  One of Prophet Mohammad’s companions, and Uthman’s friend Hudhaifah, whilst on a journey noticed that there were many different recitations of Quran throughout the Muslim Empire.  Hudhaifah suggested to Uthman that there be an official version written in the style used in Medina.

Uthman (may Allah be pleased with him) knew the Quran by heart and had intimate knowledge of the context and circumstances relating to each verse.  The Quran had been gathered during the time of Abu Bakr and was in the safekeeping of Prophet Muhammad’s wife Hafsah.

Uthman (may Allah be pleased with him) took possession of the originals and ordered some of the most trusted companions to make careful copies.  He then ordered all other unofficial copies to be burned or otherwise destroyed.  Five official copies were sent to the greatest cities of the Muslim Caliphate. Original copies exist to this day in Tashkent, Uzbekistan and the Topkapi Palace in Istanbul, Turkey.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:51:42 AM

=snip=

There are books regarding history, you may want to take a look. You can also come and visit the Masjid it you don't believe me. You can visit the burial place of Chraman Perumal also. Read more please...

The only thing you want me to read is the Quran or any other book that is written by the same psycho that wrote the Quran.
If you can only reffere to islamic "proofs" and islamic sources, then I cant seem to find a reason to discuss with you since you are brain washed with that shit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: