Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracles of Quran  (Read 5539 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:54:09 AM

The only thing you want me to read is the Quran or any other book that is written by the same psycho that wrote the Quran.
If you can only reffere to islamic "proofs" and islamic sources, then I cant seem to find a reason to discuss with you since you are brain washed with that shit.

My friend, did I told you to read Qur'an? Did I tols you to read Islamic books? I told you to refer to historical books. There many libraries, go through one of them. There is proof of existence as the Masjid is still there and burial place of Cheraman Perumal is still can be seenin Oman. Smiley

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:03:36 AM

The only thing you want me to read is the Quran or any other book that is written by the same psycho that wrote the Quran.
If you can only reffere to islamic "proofs" and islamic sources, then I cant seem to find a reason to discuss with you since you are brain washed with that shit.

My friend, did I told you to read Qur'an? Did I tols you to read Islamic books? I told you to refer to historical books. There many libraries, go through one of them. There is proof of existence as the Masjid is still there and burial place of Cheraman Perumal is still can be seenin Oman. Smiley

Old books = Big influence of religion.

That means its not a trusted source of information

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:13:20 AM

So you want a book written now about the past? Almost all accurate books about a period will be written at that time and other will most probably be estimate/assumptions unless he/she is "supernatural".

P.S. If you can't trust old books, you can't believe no histories.

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 09:02:13 AM

So you want a book written now about the past? Almost all accurate books about a period will be written at that time and other will most probably be estimate/assumptions unless he/she is "supernatural".

correct! if you cannot trust amongst the oldest UNMODIFIED books. not those who adapts themselves with time. then you should read asterix and obelix or something like that. its more appropriate for your age hamuki

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:02:58 AM

So, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard once before that originally the Qu'ran was written in a sort of trance (being transcribed by followers of the prophet) as Mohammed meditated in a cave. I heard that these original copies were written without dots (from Wikipedia 'Arabic language': "These dots are an integral part of a letter, since they distinguish between letters that represent different sounds."): I heard that this was the case with the Qu'ran and originally there were 14 different versions of the holy book - each with very different meanings. At some point in history someone or some people decided to burn all but 1 of these interpretations. Does anyone know about this or care to inform me better? Just interested in this part of history not really have an opinion about it either way.

There were only 1 "real" version of Qur'an. Other versions are false which were by non-arabs who converted to Islam.

After the death of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), and during the time of the Caliphs, hundreds of thousands of non-Arabs converted to Islam.  Consequently, the Quran began to be recited and written in various different dialects and scripts.  One of Prophet Mohammad’s companions, and Uthman’s friend Hudhaifah, whilst on a journey noticed that there were many different recitations of Quran throughout the Muslim Empire.  Hudhaifah suggested to Uthman that there be an official version written in the style used in Medina.

Uthman (may Allah be pleased with him) knew the Quran by heart and had intimate knowledge of the context and circumstances relating to each verse.  The Quran had been gathered during the time of Abu Bakr and was in the safekeeping of Prophet Muhammad’s wife Hafsah.

Uthman (may Allah be pleased with him) took possession of the originals and ordered some of the most trusted companions to make careful copies.  He then ordered all other unofficial copies to be burned or otherwise destroyed.  Five official copies were sent to the greatest cities of the Muslim Caliphate. Original copies exist to this day in Tashkent, Uzbekistan and the Topkapi Palace in Istanbul, Turkey.

Ok. Thanks for finding and sharing this information with me. It's always better to have the facts than what I heard from who-knows-where. By the way, where is this information from? Thanks.

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:05:49 AM

Finally, BADecker has found company, with fundamenalist nutters just as crazy as him! Who will win, the split moon or the young earth? Or will inbred illuminati bloodlines jump out from nowhere? Find out at bitcointalk.org!

Cheesy
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 09:12:06 AM

correct! if you cannot trust amongst the oldest UNMODIFIED books. not those who adapts themselves with time. then you should read asterix and obelix or something like that. its more appropriate for your age hamuki

On a side note, I didn't mean him to trust Qur'an because it will be hard for a non-muslim unless you research more without the media influence but he is telling he can't trust "old" books. Undecided

Ok. Thanks for finding and sharing this information with me. It's always better to have the facts than what I heard from who-knows-where. By the way, where is this information from? Thanks.

Anytime. Here is the link: http://islam.ru/en/content/story/third-caliph-uthman-ibn-affan-ra-0.

Be Cautious: I can't promise you all things in any website I link is true. I read things I take from other websites before I copy-paste content here. I usually do it because of my poor English and when I write, you may not understand correctly. In websites, things are obviously written by people who writes, so their writing will be better than mine!!!

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 02:06:49 PM

Miracle #2: 

Orbits

While referring to the Sun and the Moon in the Qur'an, it is emphasized that each moves in a definite orbit.

"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit." (The Qur'an, 21:33)

It is mentioned in another verse, too, that the Sun is not static but moves in a definite orbit:

"And the sun runs to its resting place. That is the decree of the Almighty, the All-Knowing." (The Qur'an, 36:38)

These facts communicated in the Qur'an have been discovered by astronomical observations in our age. According to the calculations of experts on astronomy, the Sun is traveling at the enormous speed of 720,000 kilometers an hour in the direction of the star Vega in a particular orbit called the Solar Apex. This means that the sun travels roughly 17,280,000 kilometers a day. Along with the Sun, and all planets and satellites within the gravitational system of the Sun also travel the same distance. In addition, all the stars in the universe are in a similar planned motion.

That the entire universe is full of paths and orbits such as this one, is written in the Qur'an as follows:

"By the sky full of paths and orbits." (The Qur'an, 51:7)

There are about 200 billion galaxies in the universe, consisting of nearly 200 billion stars in each. Most of these stars have planets, and most of those planets have satellites. All of these heavenly bodies move in very precisely computed orbits. For millions of years, each has been "swimming" along in its own orbit in perfect harmony and order with all the others. Moreover, many comets also move along in the orbits determined for them.

The orbits in the universe do not only belong to celestial bodies. The galaxies also travel at enormous speeds in computed, planned orbits. During these movements, none of these celestial bodies cuts across another's path, or collides with another.

Surely at the time the Qur'an was revealed, mankind did not possess today's telescopes or advanced observation technologies to observe millions of kilometres of space, nor the modern knowledge of physics or astronomy. Therefore, at that time, it was not possible to determine scientifically that space is "full of paths and orbits" as stated in the verse. However, this was openly declared to us in the Qur'an that was revealed at that time:–because the Qur'an is the word of God.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:16:25 PM

Miracle #2: 

Orbits

While referring to the Sun and the Moon in the Qur'an, it is emphasized that each moves in a definite orbit.

"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit." (The Qur'an, 21:33)

It is mentioned in another verse, too, that the Sun is not static but moves in a definite orbit:

"And the sun runs to its resting place. That is the decree of the Almighty, the All-Knowing." (The Qur'an, 36:38)

So which part of that quote implies that the planets of our Solar System orbit the Sun?

Reads to me like a geocentric perspective.

By the way, still waiting on someone to acknowledge and concede that claims towards the 'miracle' of the mosque still standing after the tsunami are not sound. Are you guys even interested and open enough to be willing to recognise when you are reasoning incorrectly?

Maybe ....

Let's see now, hmm, solid stone building remains while the rickety shacks around it were washed away.

'Tis truly miraculous, no?

:epicrolleyes:

I despise willful ignorance and this thread is already chock full of it before we've even got to the second page. The OP and friends are not interested in actually proving their case, they've already been conditioned to believe without question.

Ahh yeah, I remember that one, that's from the Tsunami isn't it? Like you say cryptodevil they actually took a look at the building and the reason it was left standing was because it had been really well constructed, rather ironic really considering that religious building was likely taking money from all the people around it who could have used that to build some real houses.

there we go, the speculation i was waiting for .. there were lots of concrete buildings, not talking about houses. buildings that were present before the tsunami and not after it. if you do some research you might find your answers

Right so you believe that in a dirt-poor place like that there were buildings other than the mosque which were built as well as the mosque?

Still waiting on the Muslims to explain why multiple links to pictures of damaged concrete buildings in different countries, from different tsunamis, qualify as a valid rebuttal.

You *do* know that the only possible comparison you can make about this sturdy building surviving has to be based on an equally sturdy building nearby which was subjected to the same tidal forces as the Mosque, yet were destroyed, in order to make anything like a reasonable assertions towards the Mosque being somehow 'special', you know, in a 'woo' way.

Or are you just pushing your own theist 'miracles' with no intent towards actually being intellectually honest about your claims?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:24:02 PM

Miracle #2: 

Orbits

So which part of that quote implies that the planets of our Solar System orbit the Sun?

Reads to me like a geocentric perspective.

By the way, still waiting on someone to acknowledge and concede that claims towards the 'miracle' of the mosque still standing after the tsunami are not sound. Are you guys even interested and open enough to be willing to recognise when you are reasoning incorrectly?

Maybe ....

Let's see now, hmm, solid stone building remains while the rickety shacks around it were washed away.

'Tis truly miraculous, no?

:epicrolleyes:

I despise willful ignorance and this thread is already chock full of it before we've even got to the second page. The OP and friends are not interested in actually proving their case, they've already been conditioned to believe without question.

Ahh yeah, I remember that one, that's from the Tsunami isn't it? Like you say cryptodevil they actually took a look at the building and the reason it was left standing was because it had been really well constructed, rather ironic really considering that religious building was likely taking money from all the people around it who could have used that to build some real houses.

there we go, the speculation i was waiting for .. there were lots of concrete buildings, not talking about houses. buildings that were present before the tsunami and not after it. if you do some research you might find your answers

Right so you believe that in a dirt-poor place like that there were buildings other than the mosque which were built as well as the mosque?

Still waiting on the Muslims to explain why multiple links to pictures of damaged concrete buildings in different countries, from different tsunamis, qualify as a valid rebuttal.

You *do* know that the only possible comparison you can make about this sturdy building surviving has to be based on an equally sturdy building nearby which was subjected to the same tidal forces as the Mosque, yet were destroyed, in order to make anything like a reasonable assertions towards the Mosque being somehow 'special', you know, in a 'woo' way.

Or are you just pushing your own theist 'miracles' with no intent towards actually being intellectually honest about your claims?

For me it is only a mracle, as I said only a miracle and I also love that picture! It is extremely significant for me Smiley.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:26:10 PM

For me it is only a mracle, as I said only a miracle and I also love that picture! It is extremely significant for me Smiley.

So that's a resounding, 'yes', then? You aren't interested in actually being intellectually honest in this discussion at all.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Netpyder

Activity: 196

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:31:54 PM

Miracle #2: 

Orbits

These facts communicated in the Qur'an have been discovered by astronomical observations in our age. According to the calculations of experts on astronomy, the Sun is traveling at the enormous speed of 720,000 kilometers an hour in the direction of the star Vega in a particular orbit called the Solar Apex. This means that the sun travels roughly 17,280,000 kilometers a day. Along with the Sun, and all planets and satellites within the gravitational system of the Sun also travel the same distance. In addition, all the stars in the universe are in a similar planned motion.

That the entire universe is full of paths and orbits such as this one, is written in the Qur'an as follows:

There are about 200 billion galaxies in the universe, consisting of nearly 200 billion stars in each. Most of these stars have planets, and most of those planets have satellites. All of these heavenly bodies move in very precisely computed orbits. For millions of years, each has been "swimming" along in its own orbit in perfect harmony and order with all the others. Moreover, many comets also move along in the orbits determined for them.

The orbits in the universe do not only belong to celestial bodies. The galaxies also travel at enormous speeds in computed, planned orbits. During these movements, none of these celestial bodies cuts across another's path, or collides with another.

Surely at the time the Qur'an was revealed, mankind did not possess today's telescopes or advanced observation technologies to observe millions of kilometres of space, nor the modern knowledge of physics or astronomy. Therefore, at that time, it was not possible to determine scientifically that space is "full of paths and orbits" as stated in the verse. However, this was openly declared to us in the Qur'an that was revealed at that time:–because the Qur'an is the word of God.

just bumping this because looks like cryptodevil just took a post from page one to elaborate rather than sticking to the latest post...

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:59:50 PM

So you're ignoring the valid point made about your claim towards the mosque and now you want to move on to the next 'miracle' which is a bit of text which sounds like the author still believed the sun went around the earth, but you want to claim it is actually to do with the Sun's own orbit within our galaxy, even though there is no text which suggests that is what was being described.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 05:44:38 PM

The Quran (Koran, the book of Islam) contains scientific knowledge that could not have been known 1400 years ago. It ranges from basic arithmetics to the most advanced topics in in all the Field of this world. You are invited to go through those miracles. Every Day I will post One miracle of Quran.

Lots Of things That Were Discovered Now, and Few year Back, Was Everything Written In the the Quran 1400 year Ago. It is Only the Thing You should Look into the things Why it is created and what is its purpose.

The Qur'an is the principle source of every Muslim's faith and practice. It deals with all subjects that concern us as human beings, including wisdom, doctrine, worship and law; but its basic theme is the relationship between God and His creatures. At the same time, the Qur'an provides guidelines for a just society, proper human conduct and equitable economic principles.

Why do you assume that this knowledge could not have been available at that time? I think you miss a lot of high cultues in your theory.

And regarding what was written... its like with Nostradamus. You read into it what you want to believe it means.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 05:53:29 PM

The Quran (Koran, the book of Islam) contains scientific knowledge that could not have been known 1400 years ago. It ranges from basic arithmetics to the most advanced topics in in all the Field of this world. You are invited to go through those miracles. Every Day I will post One miracle of Quran.

Lots Of things That Were Discovered Now, and Few year Back, Was Everything Written In the the Quran 1400 year Ago. It is Only the Thing You should Look into the things Why it is created and what is its purpose.

The Qur'an is the principle source of every Muslim's faith and practice. It deals with all subjects that concern us as human beings, including wisdom, doctrine, worship and law; but its basic theme is the relationship between God and His creatures. At the same time, the Qur'an provides guidelines for a just society, proper human conduct and equitable economic principles.

Why do you assume that this knowledge could not have been available at that time? I think you miss a lot of high cultues in your theory.

And regarding what was written... its like with Nostradamus. You read into it what you want to believe it means.

No Im not assuming this Knowledge is there but It was Not Discovered, In the Quran Hints are Provided Some one Just needs to look into things where it is hinted? why it is so?

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:26:45 PM

No Im not assuming this Knowledge is there but It was Not Discovered, In the Quran Hints are Provided Some one Just needs to look into things where it is hinted? why it is so?

No, this is false.  You have not found understanding of Kepler and Copernicus's concepts of astronomy in the Koran.  You have not even showed in the Koran a level of understanding close to that of the ancient Greeks, who built computers that could predict many things.

Ankithera Mechanism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

The fact that you have to split the meanings of words of the Koran to be able to assert it's "knowledge" shows not the strength of your argument, but it's weakness.  Else show where Mohammed laid down the equations of motion please.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:07:10 AM

....In the Quran Hints are Provided Some one Just needs to look into things where it is hinted? why it is so?
I have a suggestion for Muslims that would like to prove that the Moon has been split apart and rejoined.

You have countries that are quite wealthy, just build spaceships and go to the Moon.  This would have all kinds of benefits.  Since you'd need hundreds of thousands of engineers and scientists, you'd need to improve education and eliminate illiteracy.  You'd need to build advanced aerospace manufacturing plants.  Probably have to put all those punks with guns in their hands shouting "allah Akbar" to actually work at jobs.  Machinists, perhaps.

Come back from the Moon with evidence - hard, scientific facts - as to where the Moon was split and where it rejoined.  Leave a marker, a tribute to your Prophet. 

But be prepared to come back having failed to find that miracle.

The actual miracle would have been wrought in your people's advancements.  From the hundred thousand projects that together accomplished a very difficult goal.

You have heard my challenge.
rayhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

be your self

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:35:09 AM

the knowledge that I had probably not been able to discuss things like this .because I have not read it. Cry but that I know the Quran is the answer to every question, al-Quran is  the perfect holy book ..difficult to understand but all the miracles that will happen is already described in the Quran

CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:42:53 AM

Miracle #2:  

Orbits

Astronomers knew planets were orbiting away before the Quran was written it is called the Ptolemaic system.

Miracle #2 = bullshit aswell.

Maybe get off the planets on try 3.

I have a miracle of the Quran.

Goons actually believe this bullshit and are murdering innocent people all over the world in the name of Allah.

NDotSO / Bourák
holdembot

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:52:45 AM

I will take your advice of trusting old books and make sure not to drift to far into sea.

I really dont want to fall off the edge of the world and those monsters in the sea really scares me.

These damn old books, too many facts in them to even consider laying them down.

P.S. You do know the Genesis in the cookierun is simply a slightly modified version of the old testament genesis ? Plagiarism at its best really.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: