Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracles of Quran  (Read 5539 times)
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:58:49 AM

....In the Quran Hints are Provided Some one Just needs to look into things where it is hinted? why it is so?
I have a suggestion for Muslims that would like to prove that the Moon has been split apart and rejoined.

You have countries that are quite wealthy, just build spaceships and go to the Moon.  This would have all kinds of benefits.  Since you'd need hundreds of thousands of engineers and scientists, you'd need to improve education and eliminate illiteracy.  You'd need to build advanced aerospace manufacturing plants.  Probably have to put all those punks with guns in their hands shouting "allah Akbar" to actually work at jobs.  Machinists, perhaps.

Come back from the Moon with evidence - hard, scientific facts - as to where the Moon was split and where it rejoined.  Leave a marker, a tribute to your Prophet. 

But be prepared to come back having failed to find that miracle.

The actual miracle would have been wrought in your people's advancements.  From the hundred thousand projects that together accomplished a very difficult goal.

You have heard my challenge.

Im sure you are well aware that religion is not seeking facts but go by the mighty words of George Michael and that is, "You gotta have faith, faith, faith"
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:01:55 AM

Astronomers knew planets were orbiting away before the Quran was written it is called the Ptolemaic system.

Miracle #2 = bullshit aswell.

Maybe get off the planets on try 3.

I have a miracle of the Quran.

Goons actually believe this bullshit and are murdering innocent people all over the world in the name of Allah.

You missed one.

The orbits in the universe do not only belong to celestial bodies. The galaxies also travel at enormous speeds in computed, planned orbits. During these movements, none of these celestial bodies cuts across another's path, or collides with another.

Damn sure do run into each other.  We know because we've seen asteroids hit planets, comets hit Jupiter, binary stars obviously can easily fall into each other, and galaxies collide with galaxies.

You couldn't get clearer examples than this forum of early middle age patterns of thought if you had a time machine.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:22:13 AM

Astronomers knew planets were orbiting away before the Quran was written it is called the Ptolemaic system.

Goons actually believe this bullshit and are murdering innocent people all over the world in the name of Allah.

Wrong. The first verse proves that sun isn't stationary. It isn't about planets. Smiley

Wrong. Islam doesn't tell anybody to kill. Some people do it. In fact, they ain't muslims because they contradicts Islamic rules/teachings.

CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:18:49 AM

Wrong. The first verse proves that sun isn't stationary. It isn't about planets. Smiley

Wrong. Islam doesn't tell anybody to kill. Some people do it. In fact, they ain't muslims because they contradicts Islamic rules/teachings.

Wrong, the Ptolemaic system is about the earth being stationary and everything else orbiting around it.

Wrong, thats what they say about you, they said your an armchair keyboard muslim who is to puss to jihad.

They said go back to the Quran, the struggle does not mean  hitting traffic on the way to the mosque.

Put that in your hookah and smoke it!

NDotSO / Bourák
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:47:20 AM

Wrong, the Ptolemaic system is about the earth being stationary and everything else orbiting around it.

Wrong, thats what they say about you, they said your an armchair keyboard muslim who is to puss to jihad.

They said go back to the Quran, the struggle does not mean  hitting traffic on the way to the mosque.

Fortunately, that system is also wrong.

Like I said, they can't prove this from Islamic rules/teachings and also Jihad means to strive; to struggle.

Tell them to study arabic.

Unfortunately, I don't smoke.

CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:59:03 AM

They said go back to the Quran, the struggle does not mean  hitting traffic on the way to the mosque.

Fortunately, that system is also wrong.

Like I said, they can't prove this from Islamic rules/teachings and also Jihad means to strive; to struggle.

Tell them to study arabic.

Unfortunately, I don't smoke.

OMG no shit the system is wrong but it proves that humans and arabs knew that the moon and the sun were orbiting long before the Quran was wrote, so no it is not a miracle.

They said stop sucking the tits of the zionist western infidel invaders, come to Iraq or Syria and they will be more than happy to go over arabic with you.

NDotSO / Bourák
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:29:55 AM

So you're ignoring the valid point made about your claim towards the mosque and now you want to move on to the next 'miracle' which is a bit of text which sounds like the author still believed the sun went around the earth, but you want to claim it is actually to do with the Sun's own orbit within our galaxy, even though there is no text which suggests that is what was being described.

So that is two for two successful challenges of your claimed 'miracles' so far. You keep ignoring the simple rebuttals of your weak assertions in favour of reposting the vague 'holy' text as though repeating the same massively flawed vague description is providing for a different answer than the first time you failed to make a valid point with it.

Let me ask you again, where in that text about the Sun and the Moon orbiting is there anything which suggests the author meant that the Moon orbited Earth, but that the reference to the Sun described it as being on it's own orbit within our galaxy?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:15:10 AM

OMG no shit the system is wrong but it proves that humans and arabs knew that the moon and the sun were orbiting long before the Quran was wrote, so no it is not a miracle.

They said stop sucking the tits of the zionist western infidel invaders, come to Iraq or Syria and they will be more than happy to go over arabic with you.

You are talking a small thing from the system and telling they "knew". Their system is wrong.

It is like:

Person-1 (AD 200): I am cycling and when I do, I am spinning and my tyres are stationary.

Person-2 (AD 1000): I am cycling and when I do, my tyres are spinning and I am not.

Person-3 (AD 2015): @Person-2: Cycling was know way long before you did.

^^^ Roll Eyes

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:27:42 AM

So you're ignoring the valid point made about your claim towards the mosque and now you want to move on to the next 'miracle' which is a bit of text which sounds like the author still believed the sun went around the earth, but you want to claim it is actually to do with the Sun's own orbit within our galaxy, even though there is no text which suggests that is what was being described.

So that is two for two successful challenges of your claimed 'miracles' so far. You keep ignoring the simple rebuttals of your weak assertions in favour of reposting the vague 'holy' text as though repeating the same massively flawed vague description is providing for a different answer than the first time you failed to make a valid point with it.

Let me ask you again, where in that text about the Sun and the Moon orbiting is there anything which suggests the author meant that the Moon orbited Earth, but that the reference to the Sun described it as being on it's own orbit within our galaxy?

I think we need to forget it..
They are so brain washed that when you ask for trusted sources they give you the Quran and other "holy" books to read a verse from.

Its like that one retarded kid at school who does not give up even though he has been prooved wrong, and he knows that what is he saying isnt true.

The moon split in two.. It was known only from the Quran that space was a thing and all knowledge come from it. And they keep bitching about that because of islam we have computers today because of an algorithm that was made by a muslim. It was made by a man.. Not by Islam.

If I find more shit, ill add it to a list.
I might even make a thread so we can see if we will get some valid sources from them.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:28:34 AM

The Mosque is likely a photoshop and I haven't researched or seen more about that news. So I can't comment on it but it is oikely a false one.

21:33 - “It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all swim along, each in its orbit.”

What's the doubt?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:31:35 AM

They are so brain washed that when you ask for trusted sources they give you the Quran and other "holy" books to read a verse from.

Its like that one retarded kid at school who does not give up even though he has been prooved wrong, and he knows that what is he saying isnt true.

The moon split in two.. It was known only from the Quran that space was a thing and all knowledge come from it. And they keep bitching about that because of islam we have computers today because of an algorithm that was made by a muslim. It was made by a man.. Not by Islam.

I might even make a thread so we can see if we will get some valid sources from them.

Like I said, there isn't scientifical proof for it. However, if science can't proove it, it doesn't mean it is wrong but you may not be able to believe without it.

There is historical proof like the one I gave but you said you can't trust old books. Yet, you say I gave you verses from holy books.

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:37:45 AM

Like I said, there isn't scientifical proof for it. However, if science can't proove it, it doesn't mean it is wrong but you may not be able to believe without it.

There is historical proof like the one I gave but you said you can't trust old books. Yet, you say I gave you verses from holy books.

We are being told to read verse's that you post here.
You dont have a valid source that is neutral to show proof from.

You are telling us that we are wrong.. And you are right.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:58:58 AM

21:33 - “It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all swim along, each in its orbit.”

What's the doubt?

Your honesty is the doubt.

I believe the quote is actually, ""It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit."

Each in AN orbit. Given that the moon and the sun are both being cited, in the same sentence, as being in an orbit, which is more likely, that the author believes both to be orbiting the Earth, or that the moon orbits the Earth but the Sun orbits a point within our Galaxy?

Which is more likely? If you want to cite your 'holy' book as being a miraculous source of knowledge centuries before its time, then you can only cite the text within it, not simply choose to infer from vague ramblings the basis for advanced scientific knowledge.

As has been said, Muslims have contributed to mankind's knowledge throughout history, but that knowledge was not because they were Muslim, it was because they applied scientific and mathematical principals which could be objectively supported and proven, you know, exactly what 'Science' is.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Netpyder

Activity: 196

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:03:50 AM

What's the doubt?

Your honesty is the doubt.

I believe the quote is actually, ""It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit."

Each in AN orbit. Given that the moon and the sun are both being cited, in the same sentence, as being in an orbit, which is more likely, that the author believes both to be orbiting the Earth, or that the moon orbits the Earth but the Sun orbits a point within our Galaxy?

Which is more likely? If you want to cite your 'holy' book as being a miraculous source of knowledge centuries before its time, then you can only cite the text within it, not simply choose to infer from vague ramblings the basis for advanced scientific knowledge.

As has been said, Muslims have contributed to mankind's knowledge throughout history, but that knowledge was not because they were Muslim, it was because they applied scientific and mathematical principals which could be objectively supported and proven, you know, exactly what 'Science' is.

THIS is the exact quote :

learn arabic to know the exact meaning of words, not fake translation

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:16:50 AM

AFAIK except for splitting of moon, we can give scientific proofs but for splitting of moon, only history proofs but you don't believe in old books.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:20:02 AM

AFAIK except for splitting of moon, we can give scientific proofs but for splitting of moon, only history proofs but you don't believe in old books.

not just historical proofs from the Quraan.. but people in different region at that time also gave testimony that they saw it.. if you roll back you will see i gave some proofs from those people. and history writes about them.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:29:26 AM

THIS is the exact quote :

learn arabic to know the exact meaning of words, not fake translation

So are you calling the Muslim, irfan_pak, and thousands of web hits on google as being wrong? Cos I'm not getting much in the way of hits on the phrase as you claim it to be.

Miracle #2:  

Orbits

While referring to the Sun and the Moon in the Qur'an, it is emphasized that each moves in a definite orbit.

"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit." (The Qur'an, 21:33)

So is irfan_pak wrong on this quote, too?
It is mentioned in another verse, too, that the Sun is not static but moves in a definite orbit:

"And the sun runs to its resting place. That is the decree of the Almighty, the All-Knowing." (The Qur'an, 36:38)

Because if that is a direct quote, where the hell would a 'resting place' be in an orbit?

It reads, YET AGAIN, like the author sees the Sun setting on the Horizon and thinks it it actually moving around the Earth.

So if common sense clearly shows the text to be implying, incorrectly, that the Sun and Moon are orbiting the Earth, where is the clear clarification that, instead, it is actually saying something else entirely?

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:54:52 AM

Although, to be honest, both of you are choosing to miss out this little clanger I found when looking for a version of the quote with your preferred grammar:

"It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the night outstrip the day, each just swims along in its own orbit."

One word: Eclipse.

Sooooooo, yet another 'miracle' bites the dust.

NEXT!

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:57:33 AM

36:38 - And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing.

36:39 - And the Moon,- We have measured for her mansions (to traverse) till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a date-stalk.   

36:40 - It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law).

These tells about day and night and also tells that they are travelling through it's own path.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 09:00:46 AM

Although, to be honest, both of you are choosing to miss out this little clanger I found when looking for a version of the quote with your preferred grammar:

"It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the night outstrip the day, each just swims along in its own orbit."

One word: Eclipse.

Sooooooo, yet another 'miracle' bites the dust.

NEXT!

you actually do your own judgements yourself and rate your own comments.. LOL

keep commenting, am laughing my ass off here Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: