Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:49:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win 1 BTC for proving your strategic smarts! [Moonga Trading Card Game]  (Read 6575 times)
AmericanEagle

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:09:58 AM

Back and forth winning losing. I managed to get back up to 1506 points, but suddenly right before I ttry to go into a training match, my elo points go from 1506 to 1474... Wtf? Is this a glitch?

I haven't done any matches worth elo points... I was in training. I worked hard for these points and the first time this happened I did not do anything, now it happened again but these points are important.

I am missing 32 points, please add that to my elo points as it isn't fair Sad

Thanks!

Happened twice while i was playing you.
1st time you timed out and i lost the game and elo (wtf)
Then again next round you timed out again but i won and got elo -> this may be the instance that cost you elo??

It is in beta afterall.

Also kinda pointless on Android as cannot access deck and change cards...hmmm

I never even clicked on the online match though so how did I time out? We played a few times but I never timed out on you...
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:17:44 AM

Back and forth winning losing. I managed to get back up to 1506 points, but suddenly right before I ttry to go into a training match, my elo points go from 1506 to 1474... Wtf? Is this a glitch?

I haven't done any matches worth elo points... I was in training. I worked hard for these points and the first time this happened I did not do anything, now it happened again but these points are important.

I am missing 32 points, please add that to my elo points as it isn't fair Sad

Thanks!

Happened twice while i was playing you.
1st time you timed out and i lost the game and elo (wtf)
Then again next round you timed out again but i won and got elo -> this may be the instance that cost you elo??

It is in beta afterall.

Also kinda pointless on Android as cannot access deck and change cards...hmmm

I never even clicked on the online match though so how did I time out? We played a few times but I never timed out on you...

Something is buggy for sure..
AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:32:47 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 02:42:59 AM by AmericanEagle

I just lost another 58 points for nothing.

Admin.... Please that's 90 points today! I worked so hard for them.

Please return me the 90 points because of this glitch. I don't know why timeouts happen when I don't even search for a match

Please return the points Smiley

I really hope I get them back, my score went down now and I'm down in the leader board..... I won't be playing again until this is fixed and my 90 points are refunded.

Great game but this is ridiculous, makes the competition so hard for me!
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 12:04:50 PM

Hey American Eagle.

What did exacly happen. Usually we don't have bug on the ELO and the match system even if it's in Beta.
Did you got some internet connection interruptions ? What might happened is if you click on online match unintentionally and left the app for example.

@goose20
To change card in android version you just need to tap the menu button on your android phone to summon the menu

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:58:07 PM

Hey American Eagle.

What did exacly happen. Usually we don't have bug on the ELO and the match system even if it's in Beta.
Did you got some internet connection interruptions ? What might happened is if you click on online match unintentionally and left the app for example.

@goose20
To change card in android version you just need to tap the menu button on your android phone to summon the menu

I never have internet connection problems. I did not click on online matches, I just go in the game and saw I kept losing points...

Please return my 90 points friend
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:54:16 PM

lemme make an extensive research tommorow and see if I can do something about it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:46:01 PM

lemme make an extensive research tommorow and see if I can do something about it

Sure thing. Hope you find the bug, but either way I hope I get those hard earned 90 points back.

Like I said, great game but this 90 point loss was very unfair.

Thanks Smiley
AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:17:11 AM

I just lost more points for not even battling... But all I want is at least the 90 points back.

I've went from 1510+ to 1370, because of this bug.... This is ridiculous.
goose20
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:57:37 AM

I just lost more points for not even battling... But all I want is at least the 90 points back.

Well then someone has hacked your account ... not sure why they would bother to do that though. Huh

Because I just had 4-5 battles with you, you won 1 and I won the others - all were legitimate battles.

I dont think there is that major a bug myself  - a few glitches and freeze moments here and there -> but the game is a BETA version - we just got to accept and offer feedback.

So stop all your whining... it's all meant to be a bit of fun.

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:29:48 PM

Well then someone has hacked your account ... not sure why they would bother to do that though. Huh

Because I just had 4-5 battles with you, you won 1 and I won the others - all were legitimate battles.

I dont think there is that major a bug myself  - a few glitches and freeze moments here and there -> but the game is a BETA version - we just got to accept and offer feedback.

So stop all your whining... it's all meant to be a bit of fun.

Let's play a bit then
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 03:06:39 PM

I just check nothing looks unusual in term of other people try to login with your account.
Did you maybe launch multiplayer game and since you didn't got any opponnent you left the game without clicking stop search ? And another player entered your left open match ?

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:19:46 PM

I just check nothing looks unusual in term of other people try to login with your account.
Did you maybe launch multiplayer game and since you didn't got any opponnent you left the game without clicking stop search ? And another player entered your left open match ?

I think what happened was I clicked on multiplayer game and no one came so I stopped it and left, but I tested it and there is a problem with the stopping, it won't actually stop. It will tell you that it stop but if you leave the game and come back few mins later you will most likely lose points (if someone enters your match)
goose20
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:01:10 PM

@OP - Looks like you have updated the leaderboard, but why am I not included?
goose20
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:04:40 PM

willing to use escrow for the 1BTC?

Yes, why not? Do you know a good escrow service?

I'm sure Tomatocage or OgNasty or one of the other escrows will do It.

You should really pm them and ask. 1btc is quite a bit not to be in escrow. Just puts you in good standing is all Smiley

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:17:59 PM

willing to use escrow for the 1BTC?

Yes, why not? Do you know a good escrow service?

I'm sure Tomatocage or OgNasty or one of the other escrows will do It.

You should really pm them and ask. 1btc is quite a bit not to be in escrow. Just puts you in good standing is all Smiley

Good point.

Go on? Let's play
goose20
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:22:33 PM

- snip -

Go on? Let's play

Yeah close matches we are having Smiley

Are you able to choose opponent?  I just have to wait and see who gets thrown at me.

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:40:24 PM

- snip -

Go on? Let's play

Yeah close matches we are having Smiley

Are you able to choose opponent?  I just have to wait and see who gets thrown at me.

Go on ? Let's play Cheesy

I get random opponents I can't choose too
AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:59:10 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 02:44:19 AM by AmericanEagle

I can't believe I dropped to 1370 and managed to get back up to 1567!!

Today was a heck of a day.

@OP, about my 90 points, are they coming anytime soon or you won't refund it?
Also, can you give me some booster packs Smiley

Thanks! More power !

Edit: ....... Down to 1430+... Why? More bugs, more bs rounds that I don't even play and OOps there goes my points.

I think I'll just quit, I can't even get my 90 points back, and when I get back up I lose it all due to bugs.

Sigh*
hellyeah

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:34:35 AM

Your PVP system must improve!!!
I just test I'm lvl 1 vs lvl 14 WTF it's really hard matching same rank is must!!

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:15:09 PM

@OP any chance u can help me with a couple booster packs? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: