Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much can you make weekly?  (Read 54124 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:39:54 PM

Exchange 15$ to btc, buy a full member account. Join a signaturen campaign, they pay at least 0,055 max per week, after 2 weeks u have reachee ROI and have profit.

Regards,
Joust
it depend on which signature campaign you subscribe. Most of them controls your post that should be constructive.

If you know about bitcoin or at least try to learn something, you can write some constructive messages too. But you are right about that, there are so many different ignature campaign and they all have different rules.

You should be able to speak English fluently for some people (like me) who not spoken in english can use a easy signature campaign rules like coinoindex,
Yeah theres so many cases that they got banned because they can't speak barely in english and we can not blame them because they can't, because we all know that, english is not their official language but it is not excuse .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:05:58 PM

Exchange 15$ to btc, buy a full member account. Join a signaturen campaign, they pay at least 0,055 max per week, after 2 weeks u have reachee ROI and have profit.

Regards,
Joust
it depend on which signature campaign you subscribe. Most of them controls your post that should be constructive.

If you know about bitcoin or at least try to learn something, you can write some constructive messages too. But you are right about that, there are so many different ignature campaign and they all have different rules.

You should be able to speak English fluently for some people (like me) who not spoken in english can use a easy signature campaign rules like coinoindex,
Yeah theres so many cases that they got banned because they can't speak barely in english and we can not blame them because they can't, because we all know that, english is not their official language but it is not excuse .

Bitcointalks is a huge forum site and there are so many people wtih diffrent nations. You are lucky because your official language is English. Is there any signature campaign which is paying for local topics?

Dotakels

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:30:34 PM

Regards,
Joust

Bitcointalks is a huge forum site and there are so many people wtih diffrent nations. You are lucky because your official language is English. Is there any signature campaign which is paying for local topics?
No its not my official language i just practice it and even now i not already yet master it, so keep more on practice and you can do that. And i don't even know if theres signature campaign that paying for local topics.
joust

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:51:16 PM

Regards,
Joust

No its not my official language i just practice it and even now i not already yet master it, so keep more on practice and you can do that. And i don't even know if theres signature campaign that paying for local topics.
Writing english is prety easy for me, it is lnot my first language but i can write it almost better than my first language. We were forced to learn english in high school.

Regards,
Joust

joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:14:47 AM

To earn more on faucets, make a faucet rotator and earn 50% ref comm share from users claim and earn 20% more from your referrals.
Check my sig.  Cheers Smiley
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:35:17 AM

I make typically about $5
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 04:14:49 AM

Last week I changed my signature campaign and double my signature campaign salary. Signaature campaigns are really important in this forum and choice the right campaign which is convinient for you.

risingtide

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:51:55 PM

The problem with signature campaigns is that it reduces the quality of posts in the forum. For you sig guys, be honest: there are many times where you otherwise wouldn't have posted but since you have "work" to do you add a half-thought out comment and jet off to do the same on another thread.

🚀 🚀Bitcoin mining with NFTs 🚀 🚀
⚡️⚡️Join us in the Digimint Discord⚡️⚡️
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 03:29:54 PM

The problem with signature campaigns is that it reduces the quality of posts in the forum. For you sig guys, be honest: there are many times where you otherwise wouldn't have posted but since you have "work" to do you add a half-thought out comment and jet off to do the same on another thread.

That's not true in all cases.  I spent a year on this forum before ever joining a signature campaign. When I found out that they actually paid well and that I could get some extra BTC for posting on a forum that I already regularly post on then I decided to join. If the sig campaigns went away I'd still be posting and spending the majority of my time online on this forum.

Dotakels

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:08:31 PM

Regards,
Joust

Writing english is prety easy for me, it is lnot my first language but i can write it almost better than my first language. We were forced to learn english in high school.

Regards,
Joust
what is your country ? forced to learn english? but some users on this forum can't speak or write english fluently or they have a grammatical error.
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:23:39 PM

My faucet funds are built on the backs of faucet users and fund my Xapo faucet to this day and i am able to pay 1000 min sat an hour from this. people want high payouts even if its every 6 hours cause they only go down the list of faucets on my relay page maybe 3 times a day max but mostly 2 a day. People regularly only stay doing faucets for less then 40 min a day.I know this from a survey that people have filled out for me in this forum.Also people dont do faucets  to earn money,they do it because its something to do like a game and they might as well get paid for doing stupid stuff.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1361

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:40:35 PM

Lately, I've been investing on Banxshares and Bleutrade Shares. So far, I've been receiving good payments from them. This, in addition to my signature campaign earnings and arbitrage trading, I could make an average of $8 per week (last time I did $10) I just stick to one rule: Invest what you can't afford to lose.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:46:12 PM

i make 100.000 Rupiah - 120.000 Rupiah Smiley
i hope bitcoin price can hit 300$ again because my earning is basic at bitcoin price
Gifted

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:20:08 PM

Ive made almost 200$ this week from affiliates campaigns i've done
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:27:47 PM

This is an impressive number you achieved in 1 week. For faucets domain it seems only the referral campaigns can give you a significantly amount of money at this moment.
kassadin

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:34:55 PM

we can make upto 1BTC or more weekly if we have some hero accounts and get enrolled in good signature campaigns
Gifted

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:18:18 PM

This is an impressive number you achieved in 1 week. For faucets domain it seems only the referral campaigns can give you a significantly amount of money at this moment.
The faucets only drive people to the site and ads just help pay for faucet expense. The real money is from affiliate links in the faucet you put up..not the ads from a-ads or bitmedia adsense etc. they only help pay for faucets payouts and make very little income.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:19:30 PM

really useful discussion about the methods to make bitcoins for free easly. Thanks for everyone
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:07:38 AM

suppose you sign in many faucet websites, stay online for approximately 15 hours a day for a week. raping the faucet cashout and captcha solving MANUALLY. no bots involved.

how much will you earn at the end of the week?

i have been trying to understand faucets. how much you can make out of faucets a week. every person will have a different answer since there over a dozen if not more faucet websites that you can earn.

taking into consideration that we are spending 15hours on btc and ltc faucets altogether for 7 days in a row.
please add my faucet to your rotator http://faucet.positivepulse.ru/faucetinabox/
SatHunter

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:44:06 PM

please add my faucet to your rotator http://faucet.positivepulse.ru/faucetinabox/

DO NOT USE THIS FAUCET! It has nasty terrible ads, and has crashed my computer twice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: