Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much can you make weekly?  (Read 54124 times)
LosingAlpha

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:57:56 PM

That is around 150,000 Satoshis which is really hard to earn from faucets,
It can be if you are lucky in the 1%, or won i lottery but if we compare to the signature campaign.
Then it is equal with ~1post of a Hero member in high pay rate signatures campaign, see the difference in time.
150,000 satoshis is a lot of clicking, but it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:00:13 PM

It can be if you are lucky in the 1%, or won i lottery but if we compare to the signature campaign.
Then it is equal with ~1post of a Hero member in high pay rate signatures campaign, see the difference in time.
150,000 satoshis is a lot of clicking, but it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

There is no way you are earning 150,000 satoshis per day from faucets.  Unless you are on over 50 faucets and playing them 8-10 hours a day.  I tried and the best, best I ever got up to was around 40,000 per day.  Not even close to what you claim to be making.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:01:19 PM

That is boring and it is not good for you health (for you mind).
The reward of faucets are from 200-1000 mostly but we have also some 2000-5000 but these are rare.
You have to visit at least 150-700 times a day to get this reward, and if you are Hero you can get this money within few minutes.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:09:06 PM

There is no way you are earning 150,000 satoshis per day from faucets.  Unless you are on over 50 faucets and playing them 8-10 hours a day.  I tried and the best, best I ever got up to was around 40,000 per day.  Not even close to what you claim to be making.

Ouch, let me get this strait;

1 million sat is 0.01btc? So 40k satoshi is 0.0004BTC or just under 10 cents.
150k Sats would be 0.0015BTC or 35cents~ For a full day of work?

Meanwhile we both posted here, it took a minute or two and we earned 100k satoshi each with each our one post, which is 0.001BTC or 2.5 time what one would earn in a full day of work?

I think people doing Faucet either enjoy it or don't read anything posted here or on the forum, ever.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LosingAlpha

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:23:59 PM

The list/rotator in my sig was designed with efficiency in mind and I sprint through faucets every so often to see what kind of claim rate I can achieve. Here are some results from a few days ago:

That's 24,665 satoshis in 3 minutes and 14 seconds.

Obviously not all faucets offer such high rewards but I think 2 hours for 150K is a pretty reasonable (if not conservative) estimate.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:27:07 PM

The list/rotator in my sig was designed with efficiency in mind and I sprint through faucets every so often to see what kind of claim rate I can achieve. Here are some results from a few days ago:

Obviously not all faucets offer such high rewards but I think 2 hours for 150K is a pretty reasonable (if not conservative) estimate.

So, could you help me out? I would honestly like to understand;

Why do you do this?
Do you enjoy it?

Are you aware you could be earning way, way more just by having discussions on this forum, which to me appear infinitely more enjoyable than clicking stuff for some dust rewards?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LosingAlpha

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:42:15 PM

So, could you help me out? I would honestly like to understand;
Sure Smiley

Why do you do this?
I don't hit faucets to make money, I know they're a hideous waste of time, but that's why I made LetsGetCrypto - because I know a lot of people are hitting faucets looking to earn, and I wanted them to have an easier time of it and get extra profit from referrals.

Do you enjoy it?
Even though I'm not hitting faucets to try to earn money, yeah there can be something quite satisfying about it.

Are you aware you could be earning way, way more just by having discussions on this forum, which to me appear infinitely more enjoyable than clicking stuff for some dust rewards?
Yes, and I'm sure I'll be joining one when I level up - that's a pretty good deal you guys get just for posting on a message board.

I'm probably not the right person to be asking those questions Smiley

As an answer more in line with what I assume you expected - a lot of the people hitting faucets are doing it from poorer countries, where the rewards are not as dusty as they seem to first-world westerners.

jt byte

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:59:13 PM

Well you are lucky that you have this "gold" list. These faucets that pays so high are hard to find.
I have seen betwen 200-1000 max, but 3 minutes and 14 seconds are nothing.
I would be interested to have the list and earn a little bit when i have free time. Good job.
LosingAlpha

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:38:50 PM

Well you are lucky that you have this "gold" list. These faucets that pays so high are hard to find.
I would be interested to have the list and earn a little bit when i have free time. Good job.
There are a lot of faucets offering good rewards right now. The link is in my sig, you'll want to sign in via the form in the top-right of the page (to get referrals and use the rotator) and read the info on the page - it's not your standard run-of-the-mill rotator.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:42:19 PM

1k+ a month? That is not possible only by faucets or only by signature campaign.
To earn that amount of money you have to hard work and have good skills like developing apps, exchanges, websites etc.
It depends on which country do you live but 1k+ a month is more than good enough for a person.

Yeah, it is not possible for only one thing, like I join signature campaign, I got paid 0.05btc to 0.1 btc per week if I post a lot, I can get 0.0014btc per post rate which is highest in the community. If i only claim faucets, maybe only 0.01 btc in one month, but i didn't make so much before.   Sad

Let's say that you earn 0.14BTC in a week that is 0.56BTC within a month.
That is the most that a hero member can get which is pretty good, + other sources you probably can reach ~1BTC a month.

for real? a hero member that still claim on faucets? Cheesy
what i expect to veteran members is earning  1 BTC a week online Cheesy am i right or not?
i am really surprised that there are still old members that uses faucets.

It is just a forum rank and it does not prove that you are earning 1BTC+ within a week.

If you are willing to make more than the usual 100~ posts, then you can make 0.2-0.5+BTC per week. Of course you need to treat it like an actual part/full time job, but it is doable. I'm not able to make 2+BTC per month with it but i know some who does. I still make a fair bit over 1BTC per month currently.

To achieve a such income, you have to be accepted in the Bit-X campaign, and this is a hardest part. I failed at it  Cry...
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:40:37 PM

1k+ a month? That is not possible only by faucets or only by signature campaign.
To earn that amount of money you have to hard work and have good skills like developing apps, exchanges, websites etc.
It depends on which country do you live but 1k+ a month is more than good enough for a person.

Yeah, it is not possible for only one thing, like I join signature campaign, I got paid 0.05btc to 0.1 btc per week if I post a lot, I can get 0.0014btc per post rate which is highest in the community. If i only claim faucets, maybe only 0.01 btc in one month, but i didn't make so much before.   Sad

That is the most that a hero member can get which is pretty good, + other sources you probably can reach ~1BTC a month.

what i expect to veteran members is earning  1 BTC a week online Cheesy am i right or not?

It is just a forum rank and it does not prove that you are earning 1BTC+ within a week.

If you are willing to make more than the usual 100~ posts, then you can make 0.2-0.5+BTC per week. Of course you need to treat it like an actual part/full time job, but it is doable. I'm not able to make 2+BTC per month with it but i know some who does. I still make a fair bit over 1BTC per month currently.

To achieve a such income, you have to be accepted in the Bit-X campaign, and this is a hardest part. I failed at it  Cry...

I'm sorry to hear that, i did see your application.

I'm not sure exactly what the criterias are; From my point of view with your latest posts; i notice a lot of half and one liners. The average of your posts is probably about one line, you have quite a bit of copy paste and you post a lot of the alt coin boards and other board that aren't counted (like French locale).

The actual typed stuff is good, only short.

A work around for people who would rather do many short posts rather than posts with more weight would be to manage several account. It would be best if they were your own accounts, i think selling account to be a bit distasteful in which cases it can be used as impersonation.

Anyways 100% Bit-X all the way for me but, if you join multiple/differents "lesser" campaign signatures with your own accounts, i guess its a reasonable grey line.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:13:44 PM

Now I'm making about 0,01 from faucets, rotator referrals, ads on my site and signature campaign.

But i'm earning much more from the Adsense ads on my site faucet. Cheesy

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:21:24 PM

I am doing gambling, poker, altcoin trading, signature campaign nowadays, I can get stable income from signature campaign, which brings me 0.05+ BTC per week, about altcoin trading, I am profitable nowadays, over 2 btc in a few days. So it is not micro earning any more, should be decent earning. Cheers. Cheesy Grin Grin
jt byte

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:23:24 PM

There are a lot of faucets offering good rewards right now. The link is in my sig, you'll want to sign in via the form in the top-right of the page (to get referrals and use the rotator) and read the info on the page - it's not your standard run-of-the-mill rotator.

I have heard about rotator but it really takes time, but nowadays there is a high competition between faucets and the reward is high.
The better i think is the signature campaign you can earn much faster much better and at the same time you learn something new about bitcoin.
rinhunter

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:41:37 PM

Now I'm making about 0,01 from faucets, rotator referrals, ads on my site and signature campaign.

tolerable, what rotator you use it, i want to try too. Cheesy
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:10:02 AM

To achieve a such income, you have to be accepted in the Bit-X campaign, and this is a hardest part. I failed at it  Cry...
Yeah because bit x signature campaign have no limit on posting and their rate are also high, form that signature campaign you can make 1 bitcoin a week, but bit-x is not only need a participants who are active but have a great quality of post.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:24:57 AM

alot that make some decent amount weekly here. im new with this btc and wanna explore more/ earn more Grin
thanks to anyone above there sharing they weekly earning. im impressed actually Cheesy

rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:46:32 AM

tolerable, what rotator you use it, i want to try too. Cheesy

Friend, try these ones:

Faucet paying 3000 per claim: http://bitcoin-catcher.com/faucet
Rotator with Only 1000+ Rewards Faucets: http://bitcoin-catcher.com/faucet-rotator

Enjoy!

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Yeah because bit x signature campaign have no limit on posting and their rate are also high, form that signature campaign you can make 1 bitcoin a week, but bit-x is not only need a participants who are active but have a great quality of post.

Yes that sound correct in theory. I think actually posting 1000 times in a week may prove to be challenging, but i suppose if someone actually spent 8 hours a day on it, it could be achieved with reasonable post quality.

Also i am baffled that the posts above and bellow seem to ignore this discussion. We casually discuss how to improve people's earnings/time by a thousandfold and they prefer continuing referring to more faucets. I wish someone would explain it to me.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LosingAlpha

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 12:00:42 PM

Also i am baffled that the posts above and bellow seem to ignore this discussion. We casually discuss how to improve people's earnings/time by a thousandfold and they prefer continuing referring to more faucets. I wish someone would explain it to me.
It's the micro earnings board: "Faucets, rotators, web based games, and other services that are primarily based on ads and/or micropayments."

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: