Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much can you make weekly?  (Read 54124 times)
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:25:05 PM

I make just over $150 a week online
wow would like to know where you earn that, i only earn bout 30$ a week
I use affiliates links in my faucet...Bitmedia and other advertising will never get you that much so you must use your own banners with links that pay 4$ or more a click or signup , i only use bitmedia and others to post my banners on faucets and others sites....this is the best way to profit from faucets.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gifted

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:27:15 PM

I make just over $150 a week online
wow would like to know where you earn that, i only earn bout 30$ a week

i wanted to know too , $150 a week is not a joke , it's a big amount especially here on our country. i want to earn like that because im unemployed right now
you can earn that price through only using or participating in signature campaigns, there so many now signature campaigns that had a high rates like coinut signature campaign, the rates of full members are 0.009 btc and the maximum post is 50 post a week.

Am I mislead here? $150 a week through signature campaign only? It's not possible now mate. And FYI that amount is possible to earn a week through other method like trade and gambling. Correct me if Im mislead.
I didn't say through sig campaigns....the OP said how much can you make weekly with faucets.
Gifted

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:34:54 PM

I am interested by those signature campaign, can someone tell me more ? Also, how can you make $30/week, I only make 0,33 Shocked ! Maybe it's because I do not use a lot of faucets. But I can really earn from this ?

Here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Yes faucet is slave labor. You're welcome.

You can actually earn a decent amount from faucets with referral links, but that would require a site.
Since you're a Senior Member you should absolutely have a sig campaign, you'll get paid out much better than faucets for doing what you already do (post on bitcointalk).
I make about 5$ a week in BTC form faucet ref . But my site can do even better i think.....its not much but it pays for the site and a little extra at the end of the year

Here is the site i operate for faucet refs    http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:13:19 AM

I am interested by those signature campaign, can someone tell me more ? Also, how can you make $30/week, I only make 0,33 Shocked ! Maybe it's because I do not use a lot of faucets. But I can really earn from this ?

Here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Yes faucet is slave labor. You're welcome.

You can actually earn a decent amount from faucets with referral links, but that would require a site.
Since you're a Senior Member you should absolutely have a sig campaign, you'll get paid out much better than faucets for doing what you already do (post on bitcointalk).
I make about 5$ a week in BTC form faucet ref . But my site can do even better i think.....its not much but it pays for the site and a little extra at the end of the year

Here is the site i operate for faucet refs    http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com
how many referral you get to earn $5 because i think now too many faucet rotator and i think hard to find who want use faucet rotator

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:34:22 AM

i just earned bitcoin from faucet and just 0.001 i can make weekly,thats good

Why is a few cents good? Especially when you can make a hundred time that doing something much more fun? We're talking of making 0.1-0.18 per week here.

bear with him, his just a newbie here or maybe he's a newbie on btc world too so he/she was happy to earn that weekly, not bad for a newbie because way back when i was super noob on btc, i am happy to earn 10k satoshis a day Cheesy which is only 0.0007 btc a week, way more big than him
Gifted

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:31:10 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 11:03:21 PM by Gifted

I did the math and its more like 7$ a week give or take.. If you want to know how many refs well.....on one faucet i have over 1100 refs and thats just one

Look here to see potential     https://faucetbox.com/en/check/1LB8EJsDQZQt5X2EPHvKgHw1F66xLUUCj1
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:32:17 AM

If you are into signature campaign, your earnings depends on what campaign you are currently promoting and depends on your current rank, the higher the rank, higher earnings
You can also add earning from faucets and trades. Trades like if some want's to buy BTC in exchange of PP or Payza or maybe Skrill
Your the one who will dictate how much you want to earn here or maybe some other forums as well
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:40:38 AM

I did the math and its more like 7$ a week give or take.. If you want to know how many refs well.....on one faucet i have over 1100 refs and thats just one

Look here to see potential     https://faucetbox.com/en/check/1LB8EJsDQZQt5X2EPHvKgHw1F66xLUUCj1

Hlw gifted are you getting those referal from faucets? If you own any faucets than can you share your technique to get visitors to faucet as i also have faucet which pays via faucetbox.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:08:11 PM

i just earned bitcoin from faucet and just 0.001 i can make weekly,thats good

Why is a few cents good? Especially when you can make a hundred time that doing something much more fun? We're talking of making 0.1-0.18 per week here.

bear with him, his just a newbie here or maybe he's a newbie on btc world too so he/she was happy to earn that weekly, not bad for a newbie because way back when i was super noob on btc, i am happy to earn 10k satoshis a day Cheesy which is only 0.0007 btc a week, way more big than him
Let him enjoy his coins, maybe he didn't how much 0.001 btc in their own currency, he is only a newbie so just let him earn and learn on what he had done.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:11:17 PM

after i active at bitcoin trading, now i can earn 0.1 per week Smiley
not much but it's enough for pay something in my live

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:25:02 PM

not much, hey that's too much for me hahaha but seriously that's already a big amount as a side income Wink
you're blessed you can earn like that
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:40:51 PM

not much, hey that's too much for me hahaha but seriously that's already a big amount as a side income Wink

you can earn 0.1BTC too if you trade and profit Cheesy
i trade at forex with small amount and trade at bitcoin with midle amount

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:53:08 PM

the problem is i don't know how to trade Cheesy i've tried trading altcoin and just end up losing my bits,
maybe trading wasn't meant to me Tongue
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:58:38 PM

Only earning 0.035btc a week through signature campaign. Im not that addict to post so this campaign really fits me. Only 50 post a week is required and no minimum.
Gifted

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:02:06 PM

the problem is i don't know how to trade Cheesy i've tried trading altcoin and just end up losing my bits,
maybe trading wasn't meant to me Tongue
try youtube to learn
jmintuck02

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:17:11 AM

You HAVE to watch BTC faucets that are HIGH paying and verify that they have enough balance for a reward. If you can see they have enough, pounce when the timer says time. I got over 70 Cents USD doing this a day or two.

Don't doubt, HUNT.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:26:43 AM

suppose you sign in many faucet websites, stay online for approximately 15 hours a day for a week. raping the faucet cashout and captcha solving MANUALLY. no bots involved.

how much will you earn at the end of the week?

i have been trying to understand faucets. how much you can make out of faucets a week. every person will have a different answer since there over a dozen if not more faucet websites that you can earn.

taking into consideration that we are spending 15hours on btc and ltc faucets altogether for 7 days in a row.
I have earned 10,000 Satoshi from faucets in one hour.Going by this,if I were to spend 15 hours a day on faucet,I could earn 15x10,000 = 150,000 per day which equals  10,50000 Satoshi per week.At this rate it will take you aprox 67 weeks to earn 100000000 Satoshi I.e 1 btc

fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:55:08 AM

satoshi ?

from signature around 0.02BTC

and from faucet 20k++ satoshi /day. it depends my mood

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:37:50 AM

satoshi ?

i think you can earn more 20k satoshi from faucet site if you want spend a lot of your time in front of computer Smiley

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:58:05 AM

satoshi ?

i think you can earn more 20k satoshi from faucet site if you want spend a lot of your time in front of computer Smiley

Yes he can especially when he will use a faucet rotator with high paying faucets, he'll probably earn more than 100k satoshis a day but spending a lot of time using faucets is not worth it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: