Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] MMM Mining Investment GLBSE 4% Weekly Interest  (Read 7145 times)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2012, 04:36:22 AM

You shouldnt sell any shares below IPO price if anything you should buy back any listed lower than that to increase dividends per share.

To combat the rise in difficulty mining companies usually have a growth fund where they might keep 40-50% of income aside to upgrade equipment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kilcondlost (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 06:56:23 PM

You shouldnt sell any shares below IPO price if anything you should buy back any listed lower than that to increase dividends per share.

To combat the rise in difficulty mining companies usually have a growth fund where they might keep 40-50% of income aside to upgrade equipment.

From, BTC MMMining Investments

Russ speaking on the new Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Increase

We already have upgraded alot of equipment and I really didn't/don't want to lower the prices I feel its better for the holders and better for us, I just didnt know if anyone was looking to purchase and was feeling the prices to high for the new difficulties dividends.

The dividend per share would remain the same either way so that actually doesn't matter. My plans can be altered and there is nothing wrong with that. Originally I had intended to increase the amount of shares based on total mining power so when all of these shares sell I would then add another x amount of shares that would fall under the exact same contract.

I really want to know from you all preferably alot of you all on how we can combat this skyrocketing difficulty to increase the dividends. We like to be on the forefront and think of new use new ideas that do good for everyone and gets peoples attention. Just like when I started this and everyone said "its a ponzi scheme because hes paying more  blah blah blah" but in reality it was an idea that was used to make MMM become more recognizable and I have seen two copy cat securities doing the exact same thing. So I want to make you all more money because that helps you and helps us here. Even if things stay exactly as they are we are still doing great in my opinion and have been between 2.2% and as high as 7.1% interest in a week depending on what price your shares were purchased at.We are all still gonna do just fine even with out a change I just hate to see the difficulty rise.

Anyways please guys I would love to here from you I appreciate your input bitcoin.me. I would never try to undercut someone trying to sell there shares but I was basically asking if my holders would like to me to reduce my price maybe from 1.1 btc per share down to .925 to accomodate for the rising difficulty. but at the same time I know many of you need to sell your shares because other things come up so don't think I was trying to say I wanted to undercut people so I could make sales over someone else. I will never do that, We will never do that I promise you on that. Thank you to all our lovely holders we appreciate all of you and we are working diligently to figure out our next moves but again it doesn't matter who or where that idea comes from as long as its a brilliant one.

MMM Mining Investments
The Mining stock that pays you more

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 03:43:39 PM

Just as an FYI guys I believe that someone is going around to multiple stocks buying a few and then selling them real cheap to make it appear as the stock is dropping in price. The way GLBSE shows it is only the last sale is the first number you see so if someone goes and buys few shares and then sells them at an extremely low price it makes it appear that the stock has lost alot of value all of the sudden and then causes others to follow. I have noticed it as someone has listed there stocks for .65 which is offly low but Its not only at MMM I have noticed it at multiple stocks. Anyways guys I am really hating this drop in value but I can't do anything about it that is all up to you guys. Again if you want the stocks for cheaper thats a different story but I thought they were a great buy at the prices they were. Anyways just wanted to give you a heads up that just because the last sale may say something low doesnt mean the stocks is "low"

MMM Mining Investments
The Mining stock that pays you more

Ocean6

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 08:57:23 PM

what about your bond holders now?

Life is What you Make it!
bixcoin

Activity: 168

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 01:25:23 PM

could you please give out anything? Why is there not even a note about what's happening?
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 03:27:46 PM

I am waiting for updates from GLBSE just as much as you guys. I had over 3500 dollars tied up on my account. I know as much information as you and am just as shocked and pissed off as everyone of you. Once I can validate information I will try to reset the security somewhere else but as of now I have no idea who has what or what is where. All I have is a white screen from GLBSE saying basically I'm screwed. I have a multitude of emails of people claiming to have X amount of stock and so far its funny that it more than doubles the amount of stocks that were sold total. Once GLBSE lets me know what they plan on doing to allow some securities to continue on under different formats I will work with that.

As of right now anyone can come to me and say they own anything and as it was all anonymous and there were alot of people selling there stocks I have no idea. I am an honest business man as best I can be and I stuck to my contract in every way I possibly could. I would like to continue MMMining but it is all reliant on GLBSE. Again I know as much as any of you and I have not got a single email in response from GLBSE. I trusted GLBSE to take care of my coins and thought they were safe there. I will not rob anyone that has put invested with me and I am still keeping track of the last numbers I had from GLBSE. When I get more information from them to be able to pay out proper dividends to the proper people at the proper amounts and hopefully start MMMining where it left off I will pay including back pay. So far though I have only been tried to be scammed by people and its sad. I am sure some of you are being honest, but there is no way without GLBSE's data base that I can tell.

You all have done alot for me and on every securities post there are the same questions and the answers are the same, we dont know some have no answers at all. You really have nothing but my word and that must scare some of you to death and at the moment I am scared to death as they have hostage half of the money that was received from sales. I feel your pain and will do what I can for everyone because without you all I would not have been able to do any of the things that I was planning on doing. I hate people that abuse bitcoins as its an amazing idea with so much potential but because 1 person screws up it causes everyone else to suffer.

Ok enough rambling you have the idea of what I am saying I am just a little on the anxious side myself. I will post atleast once every 2-3 days at minimum just to let you know if I know more of whats going on.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 12:23:58 PM

I would like everyone to please read the new updated information on GLBSE. Due to information I have heard about FBI intervention after money lost from people skipping out after BtcS&T went under I would recommend doing so at your own risk. But this should give us a format some time in the near future to establish an asset to issuer relationship again. Though in a much more tedious format.

It had been spoken about for about the last 2 to 3 weeks that there were alot of complaints after many of the stocks that were pass throughs for bitcoin savings and trust stopped paying out dividends and made no effort to pay back anything as stated in there contract. There contract stated that if they received there money so would the share holders at the proper percentage which never happened. These totaled well over a million dollars and after all the reports to the black hats for fraud this is what you get out of it. Im not a conspiracy person but that is part of what I am hearing and that is the only thing that I knew before the crash.

So again I say do so at your own risk. Bitcoins are anonymous but can still be traced. So if you do underhanded dealings or similar transactions be cautious especially if you are big with social media.

I am working on seeing how GLBSE will be distributing the holders information and then I will be able to give you an update. If you receive anything faster than I do let me know as I am trying to gather information just like the next guy.

I am still here with you guys and overall you have made almost 10 bitcoins so as soon as I can get them to you I will but please stop sending me scam emails. Its really wearing on me and it hurts the rest of the people who are being honest. Please, I know me asking won't make a difference but to those who find it funny and think I will hand out someone elses money to you for not reason. Please have a heart and realize some people are scared about losing 1000s of dollars including myself some I believe have lost 100,000s of dollars. So dont scam, infact you should try and help people, do something useful.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:16:24 PM

I have sent in to GLBSE requesting the information on my accounts and according to them it should allow me to receive all asset holders CORRECT information so that proper dividends can be paid. I cannot say when this will be. It may be in a few days a week a month as it really depends on GLBSE and how fast they cipher through their database.

Now as I have said I am still keeping track of what money is owed to my share holders but I am not adding the percentage as per said in the contract because there is no way I had anything to do with this. I hope that you all can understand. I am...We are receiving bread crumbs of information and I am on the same boat as you. I personally am still under the impression GLBSE was forced to shut down do to the amount of losses sustained by people investing in Pass-through Stocks to Bitcoin savings and Trust and they went to the improper authorities because they plaid risky and lost. Bitcoins are a serious risk thats why there is much higher rewards. Go to a bank and ask for even 1% a week interest and they'll laugh at you but that's what you get with bitcoins. But you also get site closures fraud and everything else.

Once I receive full restitution and everyones account information I will then request everyone who held shares send me a personal email with a bitcoin address that is not linked to any black markets as well as how many shares they had. Once I can verify this information then and only then will the back dividends be paid.

Future dividends I am still working on but I doubt I will be able to do them daily. Sending out payments to 100's of addresses seperately will become a daunting task but if its what I have to do then itll have to be done. They would probably be more likely paid weekly but I will still keep track of them daily and the information that was stated in the contract stands. I do not know how you can sell any of the shares that you own and if you do of course you need to pass that information on to me so I know who to pay.

If I find out anyone is using a bitcoin address that is linked to a black market site I will stop payment until the address is changed. If you do it again I will stop payment indefinitely as that would jeopardize my entire plans here. Also I will only give you one chance to properly verify the number of shares you have. If it does not match what GLBSE says if I get that information from their database I will not deal with you what so ever. We do not need anymore scammers out here do not try and make this worse. I want to help  so just be honest and lets work together.

Right now every shares dividend is at about .245btc since the shut down.

As for the expansions and moving to the new chips and what not with all this going on you will have to give me some time to write up what my new plans will be. I had intended to sell all the shares as that would have fully funded my endeavors but that never happened and now this. So as is MMM will be continuing on as it is currently and ASIC and bitcoin payouts being halved will all be things that will have to be dealt with later. This does mean there is a  more likely chance of liquidation but I will do everything I can to continue on as I had hoped this just really fucked me. Sorry for my french. I know it did to some of you too, all of you. I will do what ever I can to hold up my end. - The Restored MMMining Investments

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:22:15 PM

Oh just a little heads up to all we have been in front of my computers all week writing up drafts for proposals and making new spread sheets for extending dividends and everything else. We are trying but need a little break. We are leaving the computer for the weekend and going to visit my friend and relax for 2 days. I will be back Sunday night and Kris will be back sometime Tuesday. So if you don't hear from us until then that is why. Though we wont be leaving until late tonight so anyone who has comments on the previous post of whatever else we would love to hear about it.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 01:42:39 PM

To all MMMining Investment share holders. We closed down our account on the 11th of October following the questions asked on the GLBSE site. I would ask you all to do the same if you would like to receive your dividends and you will have to click share with issuer. I would like for everyone that is interested in continued relationship with MMM to please email your actual number of shares that you held. If you have already mailed me I will need you to mail me again because some people inflated their number of shares. At some date in time I will also need a bitcoin address for where I can transfer bitcoins to but that won't be needed until I can verify the information I receive. Once I receive MMM's share holder database I will then compare it with the information that you send me and then I can start paying out dividends again. I can not and will not make any promises for when this will be as I am still just as blind as you are to the inner workings of GLBSE.

On a side note I am curious if any of you have received a refund of your bitcoins yet as I have not but I am still hoping. So if you have please let me know.

Please email the information requested to khellion25@hotmail.com.

Thank you,
MMMining Investments

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 11:24:13 PM

Just as an update I have yet to receive any information, not even 1 email from GLBSE regarding my bitcoins or information pertaining to MMM holders. Its starting to worry me as this would go up as another scam in the bitcoin economy which in my opinion it just doesn't need. Keep me posted if you all receive any info from them. From what I could tell on the forums no one has heard back but I only looked for about 30 minutes.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 01:03:59 PM

Just wanted to inform that I was reading through some forums and noticed that some people are receiving a list of share holders from GLBSE finally though I have only heard of two people getting it and both were the largest stocks. So it may be quite some time before I can verify the information. Also I wanted to let you know that I am still keeping track of the payments per share from the date of the crash of GLBSE. So hopefully here guys I can get my conscious cleared and give you all some money. I feel bad for everyone who got hurt in this mess, but I am also still waiting for my bitcoins back from them which hopefully all will come at the same time. I would still like to know if anyone has received any of their bitcoins back or any information from GLBSE. Thank you - MMMining 

bixcoin

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 02:15:16 PM

still waiting for my Bitcoins. I read that GLBSE double-paid a lot of people and now obviously doesnt have the money to pay everybody back.
Never seen such stupidity!
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 05:16:25 PM

This is the most pathetic thing that I have ever heard about I wouldnt be suprised if the people that they double paid were giving kickbacks to the people at GLBSE. Im sorry guys I have 20 unanswered emails to GLBSE and am still missing over $3000. Im starting to think I will never see it again.

bixcoin

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 05:18:57 PM

can you please let us updated here? Did you get a list already?
bixcoin

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 07:22:17 PM

It seems MMM people are gone with our Bitcoins. They received the list from GLBSE and just dont answer us anymore. I had send them an email a couple of days ago and also nothing.
Please PM me if there is any other victims. I have already talked to my lawyer and likely will take legal action against some issuers.
Seems MMM wants to be one of them.
kimmeriets
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:49:51 AM

long silence, suggests that the bixcoin are correct in his assumptions. just can not understand how your lawyer will help the cause?
bixcoin

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 12:06:05 PM

long silence, suggests that the bixcoin are correct in his assumptions. just can not understand how your lawyer will help the cause?

I have their data and my lawyer is filing a case for breach of contract.
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:48:26 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 04:27:28 PM by kilcondlost

I have yet to receive any information from GLBSE except that they screwed up by double paying some accounts and are still trying to get everything straightened out. I have kept full records as I said I would. If there is a lawsuit is filed against me I will have to use all the money that was saved to pay you to defend myself and I'm sorry I already have bad credit you cant sue what isn't worth anything well you can but you pay way more in legal fees. I will pay you the amount that is owed for the remaining date of mining from when GLBSE closed until I shut down (X amount) so it would be from when GLBSE closed until the 20th of Oct. as I believed that the new chips were coming out and I chose to shut down then as the difficulty was sky high tho it never did shut down. I am still in the process of liquidating shares which who ever has a validated share would be entitled to there portion. As I said before I am a man of my word and told you what was going on. I will fully hold through with my contract. You will be paid the percentage of the liquidation of the mining assets depending on the amount of shares you own. But if a lawsuit is filed then I will stop this now and hire a lawyer. You tell me. All I wanted was to start my own company and have paper work going from the date I started to the date of the end. I cannot pay until I get the information from GLBSE and get my worth of bitcoins from GLBSE.

I will uphold my contract if you let me. If you sue me than I will not pay anything until the lawsuits are done, if I have a penny left and you win then you can have it.

P.S. I was in a car accident with a depressed skull fracture on Nov. 24th and have not had a chance to check on any of this I did not know anyone was having these issues. So I apologize for the late update and not holding to my "I will update once every 3 days" but no one ever said anything back so I just thought ppl stopped listening. I have full documentation of this.

Just a little story
In 2009 I was beaten nearly to death by a man with a tire Iron and have not been able to maintain a normal job sence which is why I fell inlove with bitcoins so much because it was something I could do and my savings were almost out. The man was charged with Attempted Murder and ended up pleading out to Assault 1 with 15 years. I had 30,000 worth of medical bills which in my eyes he should of had to pay for but didn't. So I wanted to take out a civil lawsuit against him. He didn't own a house he owned an old beat up van and that was about it. Every lawyer told me in a mocking way that you will have to pay up front and we will work for you. But knowingly that he was only worth about $1500 it would have cost more to proceed with the lawsuit. Just a little piece of my history.

Thank you, from the Person who once thought he had the trust of his clients.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:11:28 PM

If any of you all have documentation and can show it to me I could actually get the ball rolling.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: