Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] MMM Mining Investment GLBSE 4% Weekly Interest  (Read 7145 times)
bixcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:28:47 PM

Hello Kilcondlost,

I am sorry for your accident and your rather tragic story. I will hold my lawyer back, there is no reason for me to do anything like that if you keep responsive.
But I did tell you before, and I thought it was understood, that it is VERY important to stay responsive in this situation! We are all in a similar situation here. My losses are far more than yours and I have been treated like shit by everybody involved til now.
Now you didnt respond emails, even though I could see that you logged into Bitcointalk almost everyday, and Russel (you are Khelion, right?) canceled my friendship on facebook a couple of days ago. That and the lack of information at all doesnt really help to build trust. You understand that?
Also I understand that there's two of you. If you were in an accident, why didnt your parntner inform us?
Enough about the past though.
So you shut down your operation, is this right?
You said you are in the process of liquidation. Does this mean you are selling your equipment?
Did you get the shareholders list from GLBSE?
How much you think is the payout per share?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kilcondlost (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 08:00:54 PM

Kris was the khellion email, it was his idea to go public with the whole thing and start the security in the first place. He has gone his separate ways once everything shut down as he was just hoping things would grow and would make money off that but the initial investment was mine. So another words I guess now he has left me to clean up the mess.

My computer is on every day and is open to google and has bitcointalk as one of the pin tabs. Since my computer is on it automatically says that I am on as it is very rare for my computer to be off whether I am here or not. That does not mean I checked the forums everyday, I was checking them periodically up until the accident and then I did after my 15 day migraine finally went away which was just last friday. Today was the first day I learned of any of this. I cancelled my facebook after saving the message of someone telling me they know my address in Maryland which I took as threatening so I shut it down immediately and told all of my friends not to respond. I rarely use facebook and it seems every time I log in there is always bad news so I just shut it down. You are not blocked or anything like that my facebook is gone, and everytime I tried to open up the full message my computer would go really slow so I was worried there was some form of worm in an attached file.

Kris hadnt informed me of any emails that he had received and I don't have the password to his email account so any sent to khellions email I cannot see. We dont talk on a daily basis or anything of the sort, but we definitely have talked so I am not sure if he had checked it or just neglected it but I have left him a voice mail to find out.

Yes I am in the process of liquidating all the assests used for mining and also have the amount still owed per share up to the date of shut down. The liquidation at this point is some where about 30-40% complete.

I spoke with my lawyers (I have 3 one for disability, 1 for my lawsuit against the driver in the accident, and 1 for criminal injury) 2 of which do defense on cases like this and since you have contacted a lawyer before I can pay you out I would have to have a disclosure agreement saying basically that you will not bring a lawsuit against me after. I will need one of these from everyone who had any plans on suing me if they wish to be paid out and it will require your actual signature.

I wrote a very stern email to GLBSE requesting once again the information in regards to who owns what shares and threatened with legal action to receive my bitcoins back from them. I badly need this information first before I can do anything really.

Everything will be paid in one lump sum and will be backed up by documentation but due to the threats of legal repercussions I have been advised not to disclose any exact amounts until you, and all other parties are willing to sign an order of no legal action.

Just another little story
I had a really nice car when I was younger, something you would see off of fast and furious, and I loved it and was so proud of it. It had an $800 head unit (stereo face plate) which was had a TV hooked to an xbox you could play inside the car. Anyways I was out with some friends and this guy I didn't really know did a very nice gesture of lending me $60. Well I didn't really feel like paying him back even though he needed it back so I just went on about my business. He had no idea where I lived nor was he the type of person to break in to cars. But it just so happened that with in the same week my $800 stereo/tv out of my car was stolen. This has happened on 2 occasions and it has been to close to be coincidence. I fully believe in Karma and that it comes back on you 10 fold so again I never steal it just freaks me out anymore anytime I have ever tried to do anything deceptive God has in my belief spanked me.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 08:08:07 PM

Oh an by the way I never meant to treat anyone like shit I was updating for a while its just no one responded back. I just thought everyone gave up and no one was paying attention.

bixcoin

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 12:06:31 PM

Can sign, no problem. GLBSE says you already have the information. Since all the other issuers have it, its likely you have it too. You should check all yours and Kris' emails.
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 12:29:30 PM

If you have a route to talking to them please tell them to send me the information again because neither I or Kris has them and my bitcoins. By the way he says he apologizes for not answering his emails or really checking them that was his "work email". But there is still nothing from GLBSE and I have not received my bitcoins from them either. I have sent them one non threatening email and 1 threatening email still no response. Is the right email still support@glbse.com because thats the only one I've ever had for them.

Also I need responses from everyone else who will be collecting money based on their shares once everything is sorted out all of you to have to sign a non prosecution pact. Stating you will not sue me even after I pay you.

bixcoin

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 12:42:38 PM

write to  james@glbse.com
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 03:51:20 PM

Thank you for that email just sent

"James - I have been waiting a long time for my information regarding my investing accounts on GLBSE. I had a security as well as many bitcoins that I need the information on immediately as I have not received anything to tell me who owns shares in my security and who doesn't. I am being threatened with lawsuits and if I get sued I will immediately point them in your direction. I have been waiting patiently sense October 7th but not one reply email or anything. I have my investing account which uses this email (kilcondlost3@hotmail.com) and then I am the owner of MMM which used this email and khellion25@hotmail.com. Send all information to this email and when you respond to this I will give you a bitcoin address that you can send the bitcoins that are owed to me. Please solve this in a timely manner I am an honest business man and was trying to do something good but now I have a slew of people calling me a fraud all because of you guys. Please respond to this ASAP"

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 03:04:42 PM

Update : Still waiting on James from GLBSE

Also I need to hear from anyone who wants payment as described in to the contract to agree to sign a non litigation pact. So far the only one I have heard from is bixcoin. All documentation will be provided after all liquidation is complete to show exactly how much total sales of MMMining's assets were as well as the amount owed to you for the continued mining after the date of GLBSE's closing. But I need everyone to sign this do to threat of lawsuit so that I don't pay out and the next day be sued for something else.

Bixcoin if you can try and get a hold of people that you know that were invested in MMM if you were working on that end with your lawyer that would be helpful or again if you have a through way to James from GLBSE tell him to get my those files asap

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 03:19:36 AM

Update: still waiting on share holder information. Will send another email after the holidays.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 11:51:38 PM

Still here

kimmeriets
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 04:49:49 AM

how's it going?
elmom

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:42:10 PM

Any update? Sending a PM too...
kimmeriets
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 09:30:15 AM

No news, could already write feedback
elmom

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 08:59:57 PM

Are we ever getting anything out of MMM? The owner has been selling excess hardware, so shouldn't be bankrupt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: