Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which amount of coins would you like to be elegible as PoS Masternode?
5000 - 25 (25.3%)
7500 - 8 (8.1%)
10000 - 19 (19.2%)
12500 - 4 (4%)
15000 - 5 (5.1%)
20000 - 38 (38.4%)
Total Voters: 99

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EKN] Elektron - EKN - ElektronFoundation TOR MARKET - Bittrex - Cryptsy  (Read 81346 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 01:59:40 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS: to give a loyalty reward to our investors and users we decided to lower total amount of coin for EKN from 5 Millions to 3 Millions!
This means that during pow mining will be produced 1 Million coins in 15 days block time.

This guarantees a lower flow of coins from mining and less inflation, that could bring to massive disruptive dumps on the markets. We know that our investors will enjoy this news, thanks for your support!

Updated Launch time will be announced soon.

Regards.

So still 2 weeks for PoW?

TerraMaster

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:05:14 PM

So if I am reading this right, no launch for 2 weeks?

Edit: just saw Starin had the same question,,, beat me to it  Grin

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 02:06:09 PM

Launch Time Huh

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
TerraMaster

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:12:38 PM

So besides being developed by a supposed group of crypto geeks, is there anything special about this coin? maybe I missed it  Cool

ULALA

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:37:23 PM

Just to clarify, as I am seeing miss-spellings on twitter, that this ICO is NOT related to Electron with a C, symbol ELT. Electron coin is based on the blake 256 algo and has been in circulation since May 25, 2014.

Thanks for pointing this out. Smiley

A very valid point some are making. There is no evidence that you guys yourselves did not buy out ICO on day 1 and are now attempting to offload ico coins at 2x or higher. When will website be released? Is there any other info to increase investor confidence and decrease FUD?

Need some transparency soon or else

We know they didn't buy the whole supply, because I bought 20% of it myself.

i also have about 5%
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 03:46:40 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 03:57:24 PM by spofas

Are we showing off our shlongs here?

I bought 6%.

TerraMaster

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:58:13 PM

lol, nice to see the owners coming out of the shadows...  Cheesy

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:03:29 PM

LOL LOL 5 M to 3 M . not consistent . you got cheap from you buy in first time ico open . 5m to 3m and you hope price increased . think again guys . if you want buy it :v LOL LOL
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:26:31 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS: to give a loyalty reward to our investors and users we decided to lower total amount of coin for EKN from 5 Millions to 3 Millions!
This means that during pow mining will be produced 1 Million coins in 15 days block time.

This guarantees a lower flow of coins from mining and less inflation, that could bring to massive disruptive dumps on the markets. We know that our investors will enjoy this news, thanks for your support!

Updated Launch time will be announced soon.

Regards.

Like the fact coin is sold out in few hours, nobody sold in to buy wall, price doubled now and miners only able to mine 1million instead of 3 million.
Coin is more rare now, good way to thank investors for putting our BTC in this project.

Please develop with the nice amount gathered and keep us informed.

Thanks so far!
ULALA

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:39:31 PM

some bozo is selling lol
ULALA

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:44:53 PM

nice try page doesnt exists
twatfairy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

It did.  the tweet was just deleted. I didn't screenshot it though, so w/e.  It was probably left over from before the ICO sold out.

The tweet said in the same exact words: "A second session for late investors will start tomorrow at 2000 satoshis each. Do not miss the last chance! Only 1 million POW."

What is the meaning of this! Dev is getting too greedy? First blow out ICO, then decrease supply by 40% then do ICO rd #2? Dev what are your intentions? You may have deleted this twitter post however your greed is apparent. Also on twitter you spam tweeted ICO sale over 50 times I can't even count. If you hold this coin and if you've actually done shit then you will make your money. If you haven't done shit and you are just trying to sell ico for max btc please don't waste people's time and money

Regards
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:00:20 PM

Sweet , Probably I'll have the chance this time...
ElektronFoundation (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:20:16 PM

There will be NO second round of ICO.

We only lowered the total coins amount as described in the post before.

Regards.
twatfairy

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:27:45 PM

Regards.

When can we expect website and more information about this concept? The clock is ticking and I am not liking what I am seeing so far. Do not let twat fairy suspect scam.
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:30:56 PM

Regards.

When can we expect website and more information about this concept? The clock is ticking and I am not liking what I am seeing so far. Do not let twat fairy suspect scam.

Which concept, sorry?

twatfairy

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:38:39 PM

Regards.

Which concept, sorry?

Concept of what this coin aims to do differently from the other 500+ coins out there. Some information about where this coin is headed and what investors can expect. If you are unable to do this for any reason due to any excuse you may have ready then tell when website will be launched and why online wallet is offline and when POS mining will start,
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:50:52 PM

Regards.

Which concept, sorry?

Concept of what this coin aims to do differently from the other 500+ coins out there. Some information about where this coin is headed and what investors can expect. If you are unable to do this for any reason due to any excuse you may have ready then tell when website will be launched and why online wallet is offline and when POS mining will start,

We already explained you 3 times that we are not even launched and we are still working on everything, since we didn't expected such a fast sold out.
We have already gave a proof of what we have under development in this very early stage, as you could have tested webwallet is working, but we are still making tests and debugs so now is offline for tech reasons. Unless we will not be officially launched there will be no reason to complain about interruption of services.
Seems enough resonable, isn't it? Simply some times your questions come nearly oppressive, we always respond to our investors and community, so expect a reply without posting 10 times about the same thing.

Best Regards.

EKN Support Team
twatfairy

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:56:48 PM

Regards.

Which concept, sorry?

We already explained you 3 times that we are not even launched and we are still working on everything, since we didn't expected such a fast sold out.
We have already gave a proof of what we have under development in this very early stage, as you could have tested webwallet is working, but we are still making tests and debugs so now is offline for tech reasons. Unless we will not be officially launched there will be no reason to complain about interruption of services.
Seems enough resonable, isn't it? Simply some times your questions come nearly oppressive, we always respond to our investors and community, so expect a reply without posting 10 times about the same thing.

Best Regards.

EKN Support Team

Usually people work on something and then sell it, not work on something while they are selling it. What is it then? It is an unfinished product. I do not think asking for deadlines is too farfetched or an "oppressive" request.

You have killed coin supply, your ICO sold out in less than 5 hours. You posted a tweet about a second ICO then retracted it. Time to get shit straight or else twat fairy will
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:59:07 PM

Regards.

Which concept, sorry?

Best Regards.

EKN Support Team

Usually people work on something and then sell it, not work on something while they are selling it. What is it then? It is an unfinished product. I do not think asking for deadlines is too farfetched or an "oppressive" request.

You have killed coin supply, your ICO sold out in less than 5 hours. You posted a tweet about a second ICO then retracted it. Time to get shit straight or else twat fairy will

Time to get shit straight or else twat fairy will

We do not accept blackmail, sorry. Every communications will come when it's time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: