News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Supply Reduction:
10,000 to 1 - 20 (57.1%)
1,000 to 1 - 8 (22.9%)
Do not reduce - 7 (20%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10  (Read 157839 times)
Ibelievetruly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:50:54 PM

New Dashcoin wallet is not working with my old wallet file. Tried on Windows 8.1 64 and W7 64.

2015-Apr-11 17:06:20.341154 dashcoin wallet v1.0.3.387()
2015-Apr-11 17:06:43.296481 Loading wallet...
2015-Apr-11 17:06:43.512491 Error: failed to load wallet: future already retrieved
2015-Apr-11 17:06:43.514491 ERROR C:\Users\slb\cryptonote-generator\generated_files\dashcoin\src\simplewallet\simplewallet.cpp:1206 Failed to initialize wallet

hi slb  Grin  welcome back!

i haven't updated yet..old wallet still works..

Good grief arielbit, you really are the ultimate in buffoonery aren't you!

Only page 2 of your ridiculous new thread and someone's asking for help with a problem so you:

1. Call them a liar and suggest they're really your MIA dev that's suddenly come back;
2. Respond with "I'm not having any problem with the wallet"......(just great, terribly professional).

So this is what people can expect if they buy some of this 'no further dev' and (clearly) 'no further support' crypto.

For FS give it away arielbit. As bigrcanada has pointed out you are so far out of your depth.....you're absolutely clueless.

arielbit, please stop.

RenegadeMan, if you are referring to slb...
1) he is not MIA, he is active on IRC and BCT. And by definition, he is not missing any "Action".
I am drafting up the second post, which will clarify this by outlining the philosophy behind DASH, the intend of original dev and the technology backing it. The message should of been clear but it appears either people did not read the OP or read it but did not comprehend it. Here is the tl;dr version: DASH coin does not have or need a dev. What it has is a growing community, what it needs is even more side projects that DASH can directly benefit from.

majoh, I will look in to it, better yet, can you join on us on IRC?

Fud,Scam, Liar

1) Evan Duffield takes the "rights" away from a decentralized cryptocurrency and says "its dead". What a fucking sick, evil developer
2) You harass the dash community for originally having the name
3) You get mad when dash supporters go to your copycat altcoin who copied the dash name and demand justice because your centralization developer said this crypto  was "dead" in order to have no competition over the name, that originaly belongs to this coin and this community.

Take your centralized, scamming developer Eddufield and have him shove his darkcoin iron fist up your ass.

Im not even a general supporter of this coin, but what your developer Eddufield did was pure fucking evil. Fuck that guy and his instamined scam piece of shit darkcoin, now copycatted to dash.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:56:35 PM

New Dashcoin wallet is not working with my old wallet file. Tried on Windows 8.1 64 and W7 64.

2015-Apr-11 17:06:43.512491 Error: failed to load wallet: future already retrieved
2015-Apr-11 17:06:43.514491 ERROR C:\Users\slb\cryptonote-generator\generated_files\dashcoin\src\simplewallet\simplewallet.cpp:1206 Failed to initialize wallet

Only page 2 of your ridiculous new thread and someone's asking for help with a problem so you:

1. Call them a liar and suggest they're really your MIA dev that's suddenly come back;
2. Respond with "I'm not having any problem with the wallet"......(just great, terribly professional).

So this is what people can expect if they buy some of this 'no further dev' and (clearly) 'no further support' crypto.

For FS give it away arielbit. As bigrcanada has pointed out you are so far out of your depth.....you're absolutely clueless.

arielbit, please stop.

RenegadeMan, if you are referring to slb...
1) he is not MIA, he is active on IRC and BCT. And by definition, he is not missing any "Action".
I am drafting up the second post, which will clarify this by outlining the philosophy behind DASH, the intend of original dev and the technology backing it. The message should of been clear but it appears either people did not read the OP or read it but did not comprehend it. Here is the tl;dr version: DASH coin does not have or need a dev. What it has is a growing community, what it needs is even more side projects that DASH can directly benefit from.

majoh, I will look in to it, better yet, can you join on us on IRC?

I have read the OP.

I see that there are many places where Dashcoin is now being referred to as DASH.

So, let me get this right:

1. Dashcoin dev sells out to the Darkcoin dev who uses the acquisition to assist with the re-brand of Darkcoin to DASH;
2. For more than a month now complete buffoons like arielbit have been trolling the DASH ANN thread going on and on and on ad nauseum (to the point of exhausting stupidity that seems to know no end) with "They stole our name...." and "Dashcoin is the original....we will not give up" and "The Dashcoin community will continue on..." and "Dashcoin forever!" etc. etc. regardless of how many times the DASH people have pointed out that none of what he's saying makes any sense;
3. Most of the people involved in DASH appear to not be particularly concerned that there's a "Dashcoin" still in existence; it's neither here nor there and not that important.
4. Now, more than a month later, when Dashcoin has had such incredible exposure because of Darkcoin's rebranding to DASH, you are now also rebranding Dashcoin to be called "DASH" by using that term in preference to "Dashcoin"?

Please tell me you're kidding and just having a laugh with everyone?

1) Evan Duffield takes the "rights" away from a decentralized cryptocurrency and says "its dead". What a fucking sick, evil developer
2) You harass the DASH community for originally having the name
3) You get mad when DASH supporters go to your copycat altcoin who copied the DASH name and demand justice because your centralization developer said this crypto  was "dead" in order to have no competition over the name, that originaly belongs to this coin and this community.

Take your centralization, scamming developer Eddufield and have him shove his darkcoin iron fist up your ass.

Your lack of comprehension around how things work, what Dashcoin's dev did, what Evan Duffield did and what's actually occurred is only outdone by your angry dummy-spitting countenance which demonstrates you're way way down in the weeds and muck of crypto. Grow up and learn how to write a half decent post that's not full of lies and venom.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Miki77

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:37:53 PM

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

I guess some people don't remember the LEGAL take-down of Coinye huh

If Dashcoin pushes enough of our buttons, you can bet we'll petition every exchange to delist the Dashcoin (DSH) as we own it!

Then what the fuck ya gonna do Huh?
Start your own exchange?

Uuuu...

Dashcoin, dashcoin, dashcoin ...
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:45:58 PM

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

If Dashcoin pushes enough of our buttons, you can bet we'll petition every exchange to delist the Dashcoin (DSH) as we own it!

Start your own exchange?

People can push all the buttons they want and you can't do a damn thing. 

A cryptonote exchange was already built by a user before any major exchanges implemented cryptonote trading. So it's already been done. 

So lets see here, you've:

A.  Threatened legal action.
B.  Threatened to petition exchanges and have them de-list the coin.
C.  Proven that the main players behind Dark/DASH are no different than some sleazy businessman on Wall Street.
D.  Made a bunch of people laugh.

Please continue posting.  I'll be back later to read some more of your comedy.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:52:26 PM

It is very clear to me the Darkcoin people, who so desperately want to become Dash, are very poor in business ethics.

Their behaviour is comparable to that of the big bankers. Powerplay.

A sad thing to see.

If you go back and read some of the posts from the early days of Darkcoin you'll see these same people going on about decentralization, anonymity, freedom from banks, etc...   Now that there is real money in the game they turn right into the sleazy greedy bastards that they claimed to despise.  Too funny.  Dark/DASH is one of the most centralized cryptocurrencies out there.  They sure have strayed from their original concept.  Nothing wrong with that.  It's the fact that they have the nerve to insult everyone's intelligence and pretend that Dark/DASH isn't just another instamined, centralized, monthly pump and dump orchestrated by a few is ludicrous.  They should just shut their mouths, count their money, and be happy. 
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:57:35 PM

I dumped all my Darkcoin, which no longer exists, and I spent the proceeds on the real Dashcoin.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:20:13 PM

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Start your own exchange?

I am not sure you understand how decentralized blockchain and open source software works.
Would be silly of me to post links to wiki, I am sure you can google.

I have read the OP.

I see that there are many places where Dashcoin is now being referred to as DASH.

1. Dashcoin dev sells out to the Darkcoin dev who uses the acquisition to assist with the re-brand of Darkcoin to DASH;
2. For more than a month now complete buffoons like arielbit have been trolling the DASH ANN thread going on and on and on ad nauseum (to the point of exhausting stupidity that seems to know no end) with "They stole our name...." and "Dashcoin is the original....we will not give up" and "The Dashcoin community will continue on..." and "Dashcoin forever!" etc. etc. regardless of how many times the DASH people have pointed out that none of what he's saying makes any sense;
3. Most of the people involved in DASH appear to not be particularly concerned that there's a "Dashcoin" still in existence; it's neither here nor there and not that important.
4. Now, more than a month later, when Dashcoin has had such incredible exposure because of Darkcoin's rebranding to DASH, you are now also rebranding Dashcoin to be called "DASH" by using that term in preference to "Dashcoin"?

1) Dash coin dev sold usernames and passwords. I would too if the price was worth the effort. But this wont change the fact that the blockchain will remain operational and someone will always have a fork. Just like bitcoin, “the genie is out of the bottle”.

2) What others do on BCT forum is their problem and of the Admins/mods of this site.

3) Each coins community has different platform for preferred method of communication/collaboration. Some prefer BCT and other IRC or Slack, etc… Dash coin community prefers IRC and I can assure you, that we are all concerned about the existence of Dash, not that there is anything to be concerned about in regards to its existence.

4) Dash is not re-branding, relaunching or taking over anything. The community has not made any decision or taken any action of sort. We have simply updated hyperlinks to relevant information. Dash coin was always referred by the community as Dash, DASH, DSH, or Dash Coin. There was no confusion in regards to this whatsoever prior, nor was the confusion caused by Dash coin community members.

Dash is an autonomous coin, more so than bitcoin or any other coin, that we know of. Every coin preaches decentralization and automation, but none come as close.

It is also irrelevant for us to debate and compare any aspect of DASH and Dark coin. That is for community and time to decide. I can assure you Dark does not want to challenge Dash on anonymity, decentralization, security and automation. However, if you have an uncontrollable urge to do so, please keep in on another thread, we would prefer for this thread to remains compact so the community may find relevant information faster.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:23:04 PM

welcome. you won the 2nd troll award, just next to bigr. congratulations!

you don't have a sense of humor, don't you?.....anyway i'm just implying that old wallet still works if he want's a working wallet. i wouldn't recommend something i haven't tried.

obviously you are in attack mode, you sure don't like discussing things in your *cough* thread?  Wink
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:40:14 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 08:57:55 PM by arielbit

I have read the OP.

Dashcoin has had such incredible exposure because of Darkcoin's rebranding to DASH

you took our name, of course you are going to get dashcoin exposed and your coin killing tactics exposed too  Wink ---if you pray for a rain you got too deal with the mud too

Most of the people involved in DASH appear to not be particularly concerned that there's a "Dashcoin" still in existence; it's neither here nor there and not that important.

it is important...look guys-why are you here?

.....unlike you i'm more hospitable than you are, you can troll here 24/7  Grin ...you can post your short stories that sucks here too lol
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:51:28 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 09:08:48 PM by arielbit

and about the DASH re branding by dashcoin being claimed by renegademan...you are a baboon, you are not a coin you are simply DASH and we are DASHcoin

like you said i was at your thread for more than a month..you people made it clear again and again that you are not a coin, you are simply "digital cash" DASH

True, but at the end of the day there is not a thing we can do about it. We can't stop them from posting their drivel here or there, so it's a waste of energy to try and stop them. In fact, it feeds the fire and may serve to embolden them and add to their resolve.

Let's just concentrate on what we have control over. Get the word out that we are Dash and they are Dashcoin, we have more influence, our message will naturally travel further and we will overcome these growing pains.

It pains me to see you wasting your time over there when you could be writing brilliant articles... Grin
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:53:14 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 09:04:42 PM by arielbit

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Start your own exchange?

sue my gpu's and cpu's too  Tongue

at first darkcoin is only threatening me and other so called trolls..even their own core dev kyle

now they are threatening a whole community...wow..just wow!
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:21:10 PM

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Start your own exchange?

You truly better relax on your wording. The developer of Darkcoin or dash now, can be sued for pumping/dumping securities as evident in the instamine, also with the fact that he is/has been the sole, main, developer for a long time.

I'm sure Evan Eddufield getting sued for illegally selling securities would hurt Darkcoin immensely. So hold your horses or someone just might sue him or at least call on the SEC for action.

It's also pathetic that a developer basically stole another coin's name in what's supposed to be a decentralized space. Pretty much shows just how much centralization there is in Darkcoin/DASH.
RenegadeMan

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:30:41 PM

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Start your own exchange?

You truly better relax on your wording. The developer of Darkcoin or dash now, can be sued for pumping/dumping securities as evident in the instamine, also with the fact that he is/has been the sole, main, developer for a long time.

I'm sure Evan Eddufield getting sued for illegally selling securities would hurt Darkcoin immensely. So hold your horses or someone just might sue him or at least call on the SEC for action.

It's also pathetic that a developer basically stole another coin's name in what's supposed to be a decentralized space. Pretty much shows just how much centralization there is in Darkcoin/DASH.

Can't you people just stick to one BCT account instead of hiding behind multiple shills?

I have one account here on BCT. I don't need to hide behind additional accounts and make out I'm a different person. This thread is full of multiple accounts so that one doesn't really know who they're talking to but suspects it's likely to be any of the others that post. There's likely to be just a fraction (one even!) of Dashcoin people actually here in this thread.

sued for illegally selling securities

Oh man....

You guys are beyond clueless.

Prosperityforall

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:36:39 PM

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Start your own exchange?

Can't you people just stick to one BCT account instead of hiding behind multiple shills?

I have one account here on BCT. I don't need to hide behind additional accounts and make out I'm a different person. This thread is full of multiple accounts so that one doesn't really know who they're talking to but suspects it's likely to be any of the others that post. There's likely to be just a fraction (one even!) of Dashcoin people actually here in this thread.

Oh man....

Hiding behind accounts as you call it has nothing to do with the conversation. You should really go read up on the laws concerning digital currencies. Evan Eddufield has been the main developer of Darkcoin for a long time. That itself according to the SEC makes him liable for selling securities, since technically the coin is not decentralized by having a main developer. vertoe said this as well.

It's only a matter of time before the SEC and other departments come investigating cryptocurrencies, and when they do, I would not want to be involved with Darkcoin or Dash. Someone might even choose to speed up the process and file a complaint against Evan Eddufield as it's evident he is also working with known pumpers masternode and Otoh accoridng to their posts, all of which I've screenshotted and recorded, so if any wording changes then filing a complaint would be much easier if anyone were to.

It's as easy as that.
RenegadeMan

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:51:02 PM

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Start your own exchange?

Oh man....

Hiding behind accounts as you call it has nothing to do with the conversation. You should really go read up on the laws concerning digital currencies. Evan Eddufield has been the main developer of Darkcoin for a long time. That itself according to the SEC makes him liable for selling securities, since technically the coin is not decentralized by having a main developer. vertoe said this as well.

It's only a matter of time before the SEC and other departments come investigating cryptocurrencies, and when they do, I would not want to be involved with Darkcoin or Dash. Someone might even choose to speed up the process and file a complaint against Evan Eddufield as it's evident he is also working with known pumpers masternode and Otoh accoridng to their posts, all of which I've screenshotted and recorded, so if any wording changes then filing a complaint would be much easier if anyone were to.

It's as easy as that.

You are a clueless fool.

Before you even start you are going to have to go through an exhaustive and lengthy legal process to get crypto (currently treated in most jurisdictions as an asset) adopted as an SEC security. Under the current definition, an SEC Security is:

any note, stock, treasury stock, security future, bond, debenture, evidence of indebtedness, certificate of interest or participation in
any profit-sharing agreement, collateral-trust certificate, preorganization certificate or subscription, transferable share,
investment contract, voting-trust certificate, certificate of deposit for a security, fractional undivided interest in oil, gas, or other mineral
rights, any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege on any security, certificate of deposit, or group or index of securities (including any
interest therein or based on the value thereof), or any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege entered into on a national securities
exchange relating to foreign currency, or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a “security”, or any certificate of
interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or
purchase, any of the foregoing.

The process to achieve this is likely to involve many many years and countless rounds of memorandums, discussion papers and industry submissions. Given most governments don't have too much in-depth knowledge on what crypto means even at a monetary level, let alone technically, this is going to be anything but:

It's as easy as that.

Your attempts to smear Evan Duffield (not to mention constantly spelling his name incorrectly) are lame.

Your suggestions of what you will do are stupid, inane and ridiculous in the extreme (but you're probably arielbit's alter ego so buffoonery is your speciality).

Prosperityforall

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:58:36 PM

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Start your own exchange?

Oh man....

It's as easy as that.

You are a clueless fool.

Before you even start you are going to have to go through an exhaustive and lengthy legal process to get crypto (currently treated in most jurisdictions as an asset) adopted as an SEC security. Under the current definition, an SEC Security is:

any note, stock, treasury stock, security future, bond, debenture, evidence of indebtedness, certificate of interest or participation in
any profit-sharing agreement, collateral-trust certificate, preorganization certificate or subscription, transferable share,
investment contract, voting-trust certificate, certificate of deposit for a security, fractional undivided interest in oil, gas, or other mineral
rights, any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege on any security, certificate of deposit, or group or index of securities (including any
interest therein or based on the value thereof), or any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege entered into on a national securities
exchange relating to foreign currency, or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a “security”, or any certificate of
interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or
purchase, any of the foregoing.

The process to achieve this is likely to involve many many years and countless rounds of memorandums, discussion papers and industry submissions. Given most governments don't have too much in-depth knowledge on what crypto means even at a monetary level, let alone technically, this is going to be anything but:

It's as easy as that.

Your attempts to smear Evan Duffield (not to mention constantly spelling his name incorrectly) are lame.

Your suggestions of what you will do are stupid, inane and ridiculous in the extreme (but you're probably arielbit's alter ego so buffoonery is your speciality).

Well as always, people never learn until they experience it. I am no ones alter ego as you say, but I have been integrated into a wide variety of crypotocurrencies. Darkcoin or Dash as they named it now, will eventually be investigated by the SEC. Don't worry friend, call it a smear(to which it is not), but it's simply going to happen. Whether that process get substantially elevated due to a complaint from the obvious pumping and dumping of it's main player Otoh, to which is a huge friend and partern of masternode, who coinceidentally is the leader of the Darkcoin or Dash Foundation, all of which is connected to Evan Eddufield, only time will tell. I personally would not want to be apart of Darkcoin or Dash for if/when that happens.

Besides that, don't forget the instamine where coins, shares, were spewed out like water then irreversibly cut to the benefit of Evan Eddufield and co.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:25:22 PM

There's likely to be just a fraction (one even!) of Dashcoin people actually here in this thread.

Ok. I admit it.

It I is I Leclerc.

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:06:15 PM

YOUR NAME IS NOT DASH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Start your own exchange?

People need to stop talking about suing and turning people in for this and that, calling the cops SEC etc...  For one thing and I know for a fact that Darkcoin started out supposedly being this great decentralized and open cryptocurrency for people that wanted to move away from traditional banking and the corruption that surrounds it.  Now it has become exactly what it started out trying not to be.  That's evolution for you.  The initial game plan was not workable and would never lead to the adoption that was wanted. I pointed that out to the Darkcoin people months ago and they wanted me tarred and feathered for blasphemy.  I was right.

This is crypto.  It's currently unregulated at this time and trying to apply trademarks and impose jurisdiction on something that resides in many locations around the world is impossible.  Let them call darkcoin Dash.  Who cares?  If I want to launch a coin called DASH I could and nobody could do a damn thing about it.  There are plenty of countries around the world to host servers, nodes, etc... outside the reach of the entities of compliance these people would use.  Basically what has happened is the initial goal of Darkcoin was always just a pipe dream.  These guys are creaming their shorts looking at the marketcap and are probably looking at the balance in their wallets numerous times a day.  A decentralized cryptocurrency?  Anonymous on top of that?  Instant transaction you say?  All just smoke and mirrors.  These guys should be commended for their business savvy and con that they have perpetrated on the crypto community.  They took the beliefs and dreams of many people and turned it into a cash cow.  I can't complain since I have benefited substantially myself but I am not buying the story line any longer and haven't for some time.  These guys as most people would do enriched themselves financially immensely.  I don't fault them for that in the least.  I do fault them for the blatant lies and intimidation that they have resorted to to stay relevant. 

I would recommend that Dashcoin people just put them on ignore like they do in their thread and continue on with furthering this coin if you think it has a future.  I'm not currently planning to invest but I usually pick the underdog in any fight.  I wouldn't have even bothered to post anything but the arrogance from mangled blue just got under my skin.  It was despicable so I'll just leave it at that and wish everyone even mangled blue a happy day and good life with much joy.  There is crypto and there is the real world.  Being able to separate the two and not take things personal might be hard but you'll feel better if you do.

OK I'm done for now.  Rant over.   
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:26:16 AM

Looks like this is an error introduced by version 1.0.3 of bytecoin's simplewallet. Just keep using the old binaries.

When they fix it we'll generate the new dash binaries based on that new code.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:53:21 AM

but you're probably arielbit's alter ego so buffoonery is your speciality.

hey...why the hostility?..gimme a break man..

Are people here aware that the Dashcoin (DSH) people are now calling themselves DASH too?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.msg11056571#msg11056571
Who cares? Let the kids play in their sandbox... Cheesy

I care Tao (but I understand what you're inferring). With the amount of trolling here, there's already confusion over the continued existence of 'Dashcoin' but (as per my post over in that thread) they're clearly looking to leverage off this thread's enormous following (by comparison to theirs) and DASH's far great success.

Yes, they're 'kids' but they're attempting to ride this juggernaut.
True, but at the end of the day there is not a thing we can do about it. We can't stop them from posting their drivel here or there, so it's a waste of energy to try and stop them. In fact, it feeds the fire and may serve to embolden them and add to their resolve.

Let's just concentrate on what we have control over. Get the word out that we are Dash and they are Dashcoin, we have more influence, our message will naturally travel further and we will overcome these growing pains.

It pains me to see you wasting your time over there when you could be writing brilliant articles... Grin

Mmmm....true.
Roll Eyes look at you go..lol
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: