News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Supply Reduction:
10,000 to 1 - 20 (57.1%)
1,000 to 1 - 8 (22.9%)
Do not reduce - 7 (20%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10  (Read 157839 times)
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:41:55 PM

cross post for some lols..

Hi guys i am new here.

Then you need to read this (click through for the original post with supporting details)

tl;dr - CryptoNote developers faked dates in whitepapers. Bytecoin faked dates in fake blockchain to facilitate an 82% premine, and CryptoNote backed them up. Bytecoin, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, Monetaverde, Dashcoin are all from the same people and should be avoided like the fucking black plague. duckNote and Boolberry are probably from them as well, or are at least just fucking dodgy, and who the fuck cares anyway. Monero would have been fucking dodgy, but the community saved it. Make your own mind up about shit and demand that known people are involved and that there is fucking transparency.

So someone new shows up to the BCN thread and smooth post this tl;dr of the cryptonote/bcn scam.  This is just ROFL!  Let me get this straight... Smooth, the crypto police, the one that is hell bent on riding the crypto community of scams supports this coin which he acknowledges is part of this bigger CN/BCN scam.  Really?   There's never a boring day in crypto.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

...who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev...

Oh oh. I know this one!

Its actually me and Kushed. A couple of guys who seriously disliked the way dash darkcoin (whatever its name is) mastermind god made dev whatever, tried to kill this project to grab its name, with no regard for the little guys who happened to own some of this cool coin.

And here You are still at it, trying to get FUD to do what Your stinky dark-drenched BTC couldn't.

Of course you wouldn't understand smooth's intentions. You can't help it, its just the way you are.

Seems like the scam continues....

It certainly does! But it's nowhere near this thread. You must be thinking of some other dash.

Get lost, you have no business here. This is the real dash.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

cross post for some lols..

Hi guys i am new here.

Then you need to read this (click through for the original post with supporting details)

tl;dr - CryptoNote developers faked dates in whitepapers. Bytecoin faked dates in fake blockchain to facilitate an 82% premine, and CryptoNote backed them up. Bytecoin, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, Monetaverde, Dashcoin are all from the same people and should be avoided like the fucking black plague. duckNote and Boolberry are probably from them as well, or are at least just fucking dodgy, and who the fuck cares anyway. Monero would have been fucking dodgy, but the community saved it. Make your own mind up about shit and demand that known people are involved and that there is fucking transparency.

So someone new shows up to the BCN thread and smooth post this tl;dr of the cryptonote/bcn scam.  This is just ROFL!  Let me get this straight... Smooth, the crypto police, the one that is hell bent on riding the crypto community of scams supports this coin which he acknowledges is part of this bigger CN/BCN scam.  Really?   There's never a boring day in crypto.

this shows that dashcoin enters a new dawn..which is good..smooth's donation and acknowledgement clearly shows that dashcoin passed the "smooth scam test"
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:11:20 PM

...who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev...

Oh oh. I know this one!

Its actually me and Kushed. A couple of guys who seriously disliked the way dash darkcoin (whatever its name is) mastermind god made dev whatever, tried to kill this project to grab its name, with no regard for the little guys who happened to own some of this cool coin.

And here You are still at it, trying to get FUD to do what Your stinky dark-drenched BTC couldn't.

Of course you wouldn't understand smooth's intentions. You can't help it, its just the way you are.

Seems like the scam continues....

It certainly does! But it's nowhere near this thread. You must be thinking of some other dash.

Get lost, you have no business here. This is the real dash.

Papa you are a prominent member of the Monero goon squad led by core-dev Smooth...so thank you for proving that this is a Monero takover of Dashcoin.

EDIT: wolves entering the sheep pen.gif
Kuriso

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:31:06 PM

On another note, only 35 people voted for the reduction in the supply?  That's it?  That was a good community vote?  You are tampering with the core specifications of the coin in an attempt to manipulate the value.  This is a no no!!  Warning: If you edit the coins core specs based on community votes, trolleros will come can call you a scam.

So not only does smooth support a so called scam coin (which he acknowledges from the proof above) but he also supports changing the core specs of the coin.  Two things he has been very adamantly against.
BlockaFett

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:48:26 PM

On another note, only 35 people voted for the reduction in the supply?  That's it?  That was a good community vote?  You are tampering with the core specifications of the coin in an attempt to manipulate the value.  This is a no no!!  Warning: If you edit the coins core specs based on community votes, trolleros will come can call you a scam.

So not only does smooth support a so called scam coin (which he acknowledges from the proof above) but he also supports changing the core specs of the coin.  Two things he has been very adamantly against.

good point.  Recently Smooth filled 20 pages of posts on CoinMarketCap thread trying to pressure them to blacklist Dash because it had it's "core parameters changed" and is therefore a scam...and here he is advocating a change in the DSH core parameters as well as already saying Dashcoin is a scam...as well as his goon squad taking over the coin.  Gives them a nice off-switch if they want to implode DSH later if it starts doing to well maybe (at least in his grade-school FUD reality where investors buy based on BS instead of actual value)

Who knows...bottom line...you know they are just here to try to resurrect DSH to confuse investors away from DASH and into Monero (again not that anyone is dumb enough to go along with these grade-school competition practices,  but that's what they think).  

Anyone serious about a good future for DSH would rebrand it to have a viable chance - fair launch and Bytecoin code is something cryptonote needs but DSH will hit a wall with the name conflicting now with a coin with 10000x the market cap - maybe Smooth knows this and is protecting Monero by doing this in a contorted kind of way - and I don't care that I invest in Dash too, innovative competition pushes everyone in a good way..  This toxic FUD crap from Smooth has to stop and hurts everyone trying to bring financial freedom to the world, especially Monero except they are too blind to see it.

C'est la vie  
papa_lazzarou

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:25:27 PM

What? Who? Where? Huh?

Moving a decimal point is now considered a core spec change?

Oh man. You guys are really clueless.

EDIT:
And this gem is priceless.

Papa you are a prominent member of the Monero goon squad.

Delusional much?
BlockaFett

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:40:01 PM

What? Who? Where? Huh?

Moving a decimal point is now considered a core spec change?

Oh man. You guys are really clueless.

I guarantee that in 3 months if Smooth & the gang want to try to implode DSH, even though they advocated the change themselves, they will just start flooding threads to say that it means it is a scam and bullying exchanges / coinmarketcap / 3rd parties to remove it because of that and you can see them doing that to other coins daily.  And if you point out it was them that did it, you will be slided out the way with 20 new posts repeating the same thing.  

They already launched a deliberately crippled miner and said that wasn't a scam..  they said Dash had a premine and is therefore a scam...That Bytecoin, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, Monetaverde, Dashcoin are scams and duckNote and Boolberry are probably scams (basically every XMR competitor), that Bytecoin's main exchange is a scam... that CMC needs to change it' rating system because all their competitor are scams....

But you didn't address my key points...how is having you, Smooth and presumably the rest of the Monero goon squad taking over DSH, changing key aspects of the coin, and keeping the name that conflicts now with a coin with 10000x the market cap, good for DSH investors?

papa_lazzarou

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:10:01 PM

But you didn't address my key points...how is having you, Smooth and presumably the rest of the Monero goon squad taking over DSH, changing key aspects of the coin, and keeping the name that conflicts now with a coin with 10000x the market cap, good for DSH investors?

That is the real problem isn't it? You just presume too much.

For instance, you presumed that buying a domain and some accounts would kill DSH.

Guess what. People didn't liked it one bit, did they? I, for one, won't let this project go down the drain just because you would like it to.

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:30:29 PM

Blah, Troll, Fud, Dark shill...

I don't usually feed the trolls, but, are you guys seriously mad at couple of guys who took actions to insure that certain information and technology remains available to the masses?

The more you insist on Dash dying out, the more you are fueling this fire... so by all means, continue.

On a relevant note, 3rd community update will be posted as soon along with the new wallet. Smiley tests were a success.

BlockaFett

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:15:26 PM

I don't usually feed the trolls, but, are you guys seriously mad at couple of guys who took actions to insure that certain information and technology remains available to the masses?

The more you insist on Dash dying out, the more you are fueling this fire... so by all means, continue.

On a relevant note, 3rd community update will be posted as soon along with the new wallet. Smiley tests were a success.

So the fact you are calling it 'Dash' instead of 'Dashcoin' like it always was, proves what I am saying about this being another Monero FUD exercise and ultimately bad for Dashcoin investors.  

My point was Dashcoin doesn't need to die out - there is a gap in the market for a fairly launched CryptoNote coin with a GUI (that CryptoNote provided recently) and stable basic wallet and preferably not under the control of Monero investors / core team, I have said this for weeks.  

If DSH isn't a scam like Smooth said earlier then it's a candidate for this.  Add the GUI and get basic wallet functions working so exchanges like Cryptsy will add it and provide a real cryptonote prospect, then rebrand it a DashDark, or Trollero, or SmoothCoin or whatever, or something that doesn't *block* any future chance of it being taken seriously now a top 5 alt is using a similar name.  

But quel suprise what do we find instead?  Monero people here taking over the coin and saying 'this is the real Dash!' so in there warped version of reality Dash price will now crash because of this and they have another competitor under their belt - very smart investment strategy for existing DSH holders and totally genuine right?

And being led under a fake newbie account by Monero troll Papa who dumped his DSH back in Jan already and you Kushedout implying that Dashcoin was always called 'Dash'...  The second CryptoNote coin taken over by Monero devs/investors just in the last month, with the other competitors already FUD'd to death by Smooth and the gang.  

Total B.S. i'm afraid, but not my issue, just continue watching Monero/Smooth slowly take over and implode the CryptoNote scene and wasting everyone else's time. Good job guys Smiley

Kuriso

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:26:40 PM

I don't usually feed trolls either but, masses?  Question, out of this massive community only 35 members voted, how many of those were your trollero accounts?  Would it be 1/4 of the votes? Maybe 1/2?  How many users hold all the coins?  I bet the distribution is absolutely horrible.  The "couple of guys who took actions" have every reason to ensure the survival when you hold all the coins.  You need to be able to pump and dump this thing and you can't do it without making a change.

I never insisted that dashcoin was dead or dying.  I just find it funny that you guys support the very thing you say is wrong.  On the other hand, if you look at the charts and a questionable 35 user vote to change a core spec of this coin, I think you're doing a pretty good job of killing it yourself.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:08:49 PM

@darkcoin trolls

it is just 2 months when darkcoin renamed to DASH and these darkcoin shills are already saying that dashcoin is the one that's making a confusion in the market?? haha LOL

you see, you cannot blame dashcoin, you are the one who copied it's name..seeing the confusion still happening you just want dashcoin dead, big time.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:17:08 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 11:38:15 PM by Kushedout

Blah, troll, shill, smooth...

Not sure why you keep bringing smooths name in to this. All he did was show support for project by donating some XMR and wishing us luck.

Blah, troll, shill,  by a noob account with 1 activity, nice.

Shoo fly.

Blah, troll, shill, ignorance...

I can argue with facts and IRC logs and provide detail of technical changes,  the merits vs relevance of community size and tl:dr previous two updates for you. However, I rather ask you a question.

Would you still be in this thread, posting, if Dark coin didn't steal the name Dash?  that's what I thought. Now bugger off.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:48:11 AM

So the fact you are calling it 'Dash' instead of 'Dashcoin' like it always was, proves what I am saying about this being another Monero FUD exercise and ultimately bad for Dashcoin investors.  

-snip-

But quel suprise what do we find instead?  Monero people here taking over the coin and saying 'this is the real Dash!' so in there warped version of reality Dash price will now crash because of this and they have another competitor under their belt - very smart investment strategy for existing DSH holders and totally genuine right?

-snip-

and you Kushedout implying that Dashcoin was always called 'Dash'...  The second CryptoNote coin taken over by Monero devs/investors just in the last month, with the other competitors already FUD'd to death by Smooth and the gang.  

dashcoin was called dash  Wink

Kuriso

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:39:48 AM

Not sure why you keep bringing smooths name in to this. All he did was show support for project by donating some XMR and wishing us luck.

Keep bring his name up?  Unless I'm missing something, I only did that once on my first post.

I can argue with facts and IRC logs and provide detail of technical changes,  the merits vs relevance of community size and tl:dr previous two updates for you. However, I rather ask you a question.

Would you still be in this thread, posting, if Dark coin didn't steal name Dash?  that's what I thought. Now bugger off.

How can you argue the fact you only had 35 votes for the change.  Only 28 of those even wanted a change.  Really makes it look like 106,524,906,114 DSH are in the hands of just a few.  I hate the name dash.  Its horrible but how did they steal something that was sold to them?

To summarize someone that is not to be named, I'm just a concerned crypto investor trying to look out for everyone's well being.  That's all.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:06:20 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 04:09:26 AM by arielbit

Really makes it look like 106,524,906,114 DSH are in the hands of just a few.

i wouldn't say "a few" just look at dashcoin previous OP (july 2014): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678232.0 ..many people were involved, maybe they turned off their miners or left or sold or holding, but the price justifies that..heck the world of crypto is depressed.

billions and billions are for sale at poloniex.com and dashcoin is very cheap. if you and other people buy and mine there will be more hands that will have dashcoins.

when time comes there will be only millions on exchanges for sale..(just convert 10000:1 for the future)

it is almost a year of mining and trading dashcoins and you are still standing aside, get some!  Wink

how did they steal something that was sold to them?

sold by previous dev and bought by evan duffy dick(instigator)..........it was stolen from dashcoin community.
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:50:03 PM

Blockchain is to big for download. Any plans to resize this?

papa_lazzarou

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:14:21 PM

The blockchain is presently at a little more than 1GB. What do you mean its too big?
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:35:01 PM

The blockchain is presently at a little more than 1GB. What do you mean its too big?

Wanted to be lower. Like 300MB or insert chekpoints like PPC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: