Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Mining - Fans/Other summer equipment  (Read 13639 times)
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:16:10 PM

Just an idea to have more of a controlled unit, seal the unit up have holes cut in sections around where the units are maybe seal in something that is fire proof so that if on the unlikely event it then wont fry anywhere else.

For the fans you got blowing on it you could use something like this with cut outs on it or using smaller

You could do a Y shape pipe work so its one fan reduce energy costs. or do a  Y shape 1 into 2 and then 2 into 1 opposite ends and fully channel the air in and out.

Reduce your ambient, room tempas much as possibly. You could go to the real extreme and have insulation throughout the rooms roof and walls and have it done in icynene foam product as this works with seasonal control keeping out out and warm in and also the exact thing you want keeping cold in and hot out.                                             

I appreciate the advice.   The weather has not been horrible and miners have been pretty comfortable.  I'm hoping my new gable fan once i get it will make a difference on air removal with around 2-2.5x the speed I have now it should be noticeable.

With them Windows are they the only 2 in that room any doors in it. Maybe get bigger windows in and get some fans installed on them Smiley SO many options but limited by the space you have in their maybe a clear out of some stuff or tidy up some of it and sort out. Could come up with a room plan is that the total size almost from the pics or it go other way a fair bit too.

Bigger windows and insulation will not be happening.  Just expense's that I really don't want to spend.   I have to be able to justify it and still make money overall with btc.  I have split them into 2 spots at the moment and works fine.  After gable I'm hoping I can move more into there. 

After new gable is replaced I will have the old one slightly over 1000 rpm I can use if I need to push more air inside.  But it is working good right now so I'm happy.  Just need to get it where I can put them all in there.  No matter what during winter they will all be in there easily.

Least making good progress with the project. How many units you going to go too. Wish I could do something like this but Energy in UK is shockingly expensive to run lol. Maybe in the future if the price war happens and protests happen and coin goes up then maybe just maybe ill get some equipment back online. Right now looking at newer equipment to but something that will make profit and right now its very tough. Running something like 3,000w per day was costing me over £10 to £14 per day in energy. Was good 6 to 8 months ago and last year and in 2013 but right now Id be making only like 15 to 20p or in temrs of usd maybe $0.09 per day with energy costs on top so guaranteed energy waste.

If all goes well it will be around 10.4k watts of gear.   If it seems to hot I will just keep them separated.   I am lucky enough to have lot's of space. 

It is a lot tighter margins mining now, with low difficulty jumps I am hoping to mine through summer.  And see what happens with next gen.   I'm hoping my gear can compete for a few more months to squeeze extra earnings out of it.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:23:12 AM

Check this out and let me know what you think.

Dont want to hijack your thread notlist3d  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063097.new#new

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:05:05 PM

Just an idea to have more of a controlled unit, seal the unit up have holes cut in sections around where the units are maybe seal in something that is fire proof so that if on the unlikely event it then wont fry anywhere else.

For the fans you got blowing on it you could use something like this with cut outs on it or using smaller

You could do a Y shape pipe work so its one fan reduce energy costs. or do a  Y shape 1 into 2 and then 2 into 1 opposite ends and fully channel the air in and out.

Reduce your ambient, room tempas much as possibly. You could go to the real extreme and have insulation throughout the rooms roof and walls and have it done in icynene foam product as this works with seasonal control keeping out out and warm in and also the exact thing you want keeping cold in and hot out.                                             

I appreciate the advice.   The weather has not been horrible and miners have been pretty comfortable.  I'm hoping my new gable fan once i get it will make a difference on air removal with around 2-2.5x the speed I have now it should be noticeable.

With them Windows are they the only 2 in that room any doors in it. Maybe get bigger windows in and get some fans installed on them Smiley SO many options but limited by the space you have in their maybe a clear out of some stuff or tidy up some of it and sort out. Could come up with a room plan is that the total size almost from the pics or it go other way a fair bit too.

Bigger windows and insulation will not be happening.  Just expense's that I really don't want to spend.   I have to be able to justify it and still make money overall with btc.  I have split them into 2 spots at the moment and works fine.  After gable I'm hoping I can move more into there. 

After new gable is replaced I will have the old one slightly over 1000 rpm I can use if I need to push more air inside.  But it is working good right now so I'm happy.  Just need to get it where I can put them all in there.  No matter what during winter they will all be in there easily.

Least making good progress with the project. How many units you going to go too. Wish I could do something like this but Energy in UK is shockingly expensive to run lol. Maybe in the future if the price war happens and protests happen and coin goes up then maybe just maybe ill get some equipment back online. Right now looking at newer equipment to but something that will make profit and right now its very tough. Running something like 3,000w per day was costing me over £10 to £14 per day in energy. Was good 6 to 8 months ago and last year and in 2013 but right now Id be making only like 15 to 20p or in temrs of usd maybe $0.09 per day with energy costs on top so guaranteed energy waste.

If all goes well it will be around 10.4k watts of gear.   If it seems to hot I will just keep them separated.   I am lucky enough to have lot's of space. 

It is a lot tighter margins mining now, with low difficulty jumps I am hoping to mine through summer.  And see what happens with next gen.   I'm hoping my gear can compete for a few more months to squeeze extra earnings out of it.

10.4k that is some insane to use would cost me like £45 to £50 a day. Just hope your energy is nice an cheap where you are to justifies using such power and the RIO covers for energy used and equipment bought. Look forward to watch how things progress for you. If you need help with layouts and custom mods doing feel free to drop a message or to do good airflow management Smiley Seems for now you have it under good control.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:11:14 AM

10.4k that is some insane to use would cost me like £45 to £50 a day. Just hope your energy is nice an cheap where you are to justifies using such power and the RIO covers for energy used and equipment bought. Look forward to watch how things progress for you. If you need help with layouts and custom mods doing feel free to drop a message or to do good airflow management Smiley Seems for now you have it under good control.

Thanks! I appreciate it.  I'm kinda in a waiting mode until my new gable fan show's up.   No local hardware store had near the CFM I was wanting so waiting fro online.

It's medium i would describe energy cost at around .095 per kw.   Funny enough i got selected for a "random survey' from my electricity company on what items I'm using.  Needless to say I passed on filling it out.
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:40:41 AM

Thanks! I appreciate it.  I'm kinda in a waiting mode until my new gable fan show's up.   No local hardware store had near the CFM I was wanting so waiting fro online.

It's medium i would describe energy cost at around .095 per kw.   Funny enough i got selected for a "random survey' from my electricity company on what items I'm using.  Needless to say I passed on filling it out.

WTF only 9 cent per kw that is insane wish I had prices like that for my energy as right now is like 12 to 14p so around $0.15 to $0.16 on energy in UK. With your electricity company asking you on what using it on will be because your using more than the average house uses in a month quarter or year. I had my energy suppler come around with a police offers to inspect my flat because they did not believe me on what I was using the energy on.

I said ok so if you don't take my word for it arrange for a person to come out. 2 weeks later they had someone around taking a look . I said am mining bitcoin and using gaming servers police officer laughed out and said well least this is legal and you not got some sort of grow on that the energy company was expecting or saying due to energy used. Police where asking more questions on it as he knew of it told them about the equipment and responded so can make good money from this then? Said well can make good amounts of bitcoin if done correctly and your in at the right time or pointless on doing and over time eventually earn less and less bitcoin due to diff going up. Said maybe I should get into this bla bla bla. Energy surveyor was happy and told me that we wont be switching your energy off as you are not in breach of anything I said well if you would turn it off Id go to another suppler or id have you done because am not in any breach. Said well it didnt look good when using a lot more energy then the average house around you. I said well come back to me when your mining bitcoin and I told you guys several times to expect a increase in energy used but didn't bother to listen.

I would also go back to your energy suppler and make them aware and make sure they know or even ask them to come around to house to provide proof. Some are just pain stupid thinking illegal activity's as using lots more energy.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:47:05 AM

WTF only 9 cent per kw that is insane wish I had prices like that for my energy as right now is like 12 to 14p so around $0.15 to $0.16 on energy in UK. With your electricity company asking you on what using it on will be because your using more than the average house uses in a month quarter or year. I had my energy suppler come around with a police offers to inspect my flat because they did not believe me on what I was using the energy on.

I said ok so if you don't take my word for it arrange for a person to come out. 2 weeks later they had someone around taking a look . I said am mining bitcoin and using gaming servers police officer laughed out and said well least this is legal and you not got some sort of grow on that the energy company was expecting or saying due to energy used. Police where asking more questions on it as he knew of it told them about the equipment and responded so can make good money from this then? Said well can make good amounts of bitcoin if done correctly and your in at the right time or pointless on doing and over time eventually earn less and less bitcoin due to diff going up. Said maybe I should get into this bla bla bla. Energy surveyor was happy and told me that we wont be switching your energy off as you are not in breach of anything I said well if you would turn it off Id go to another suppler or id have you done because am not in any breach. Said well it didnt look good when using a lot more energy then the average house around you. I said well come back to me when your mining bitcoin and I told you guys several times to expect a increase in energy used but didn't bother to listen.

I would also go back to your energy suppler and make them aware and make sure they know or even ask them to come around to house to provide proof. Some are just pain stupid thinking illegal activity's as using lots more energy.

The good news is I'm on a family farm.  So high usage is not a completely out of normal thing.  I don't think i will cause anyone to come out and inspect.  With being a farm it was wired for a lot of power.

During winter I was over 12k of just mining gear and had no issues.  Also I know the guy who sent out the survey from school, so I think I'm fine between that and the farm.
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:07:38 AM

The good news is I'm on a family farm.  So high usage is not a completely out of normal thing.  I don't think i will cause anyone to come out and inspect.  With being a farm it was wired for a lot of power.

During winter I was over 12k of just mining gear and had no issues.  Also I know the guy who sent out the survey from school, so I think I'm fine between that and the farm.

Yeah should be fine. Is just the matter of seeing some sort of massive spike to normal use around the area or to see you not using that much energy causes question. Still would be nice for me toget energy prices liek you in the UK but UK atm are just out to rip everyone off. If people get their way am sure prices will come down but I doubt it very much or a little reduction in cost then spike up jsut like petrol prices went down to £1.06 per L and now going back upto £1.20 in some places and soon to go past what it was last time going to £1.60 or more. If it gets to that am going to be joining the protests too as its bang out of order.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:39:51 AM

Nothing huge over the weekend.  Still waiting on my new gable fan.  It is kinda neat to look back and see how this project has progressed and changed from original idea.

So far I am still summer mining and gear is within safe temps.  So overall still a win.   I did order some more yellow 12-2 cable, it will be wired where during winter all gear will go in it.  During summer I might keep gear separated still not sure. It's kinda a try a idea and see how it works.

Eventually one day when it's "over" I will make a more readable one and show progression.   This is kinda a working log to get to that final thread once done.
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:28:42 PM

Nothing huge over the weekend.  Still waiting on my new gable fan.  It is kinda neat to look back and see how this project has progressed and changed from original idea.

So far I am still summer mining and gear is within safe temps.  So overall still a win.   I did order some more yellow 12-2 cable, it will be wired where during winter all gear will go in it.  During summer I might keep gear separated still not sure. It's kinda a try a idea and see how it works.

Eventually one day when it's "over" I will make a more readable one and show progression.   This is kinda a working log to get to that final thread once done.

Well nothing like having notes ideas and stuff to go over to merge into one big thread after or for won self needs etc. My mining days are about over unless some bigger cost effective units come along. Have done everything from mining over-clocking, custom modding rigs, Air flow management. over voltting  under vollting pencil modding stuff and then some. Longest parts was getting miner software to work smooth and not not have a nightmare to setup and move around change networks or even upgrade firmware. Soon learned tho and helped me and other out. Now I have enough knowledge to know in future if something good comes along is a matter of buy ship plugin setup mine done.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:54:27 AM

well got one of these fans from menards (already have an LCD plug in thermostat laying about)

http://www.menards.com/main/building-materials/roofing-soffits-gutters/power-vents/canarm-12-3-speed-xfs-series-exhaust-shutter-fan/p-2365178-c-13258.htm

also got the rain hood

http://www.menards.com/main/building-materials/roofing-soffits-gutters/power-vents/canarm-xf-series-knock-down-hood-for-xfs12-r-16-r/p-2365176.htm

will put it in over the dryer in the picture below

here is my full setup if anyone is interested...as you can see I did not think ahead the windows are too close to the mickey mouse titan setup for rain/sprinkles
again I may have to build out the box where the fan goes in over the dryer or add one of those flexible fan conduits out a ways...just to avoid some wind/sprinkle
payback on the miners on a real windy day etc..*thus the rain hood above*

my complete setup if anyone is interested link below

http://lostgonzo.imgur.com/

Will mount fan shutter (all one unite metal) it on the outside plywood fastened...will take the screen from outside and fit it inside the window well so will have a screen of some such (although with shutters may not be an issue)...still have time to get this in.....will likely not get hot enough until middle of July here for me to appreciate it...

and because it is a plug in fan.....i can PROBABLY use it for something else..the cost was almost exactly 40 bucks more for the Menards gable fans with a plastic flimsy shutter
arrangement this one is all metal so just got this and the rain hood instead...again about 40 bucks more for all.....but the gable fans did come automatically with a thermostat..but I had one lcd plug in one already here....and those rough construction attic gable fans imho they really really were junk in comparison to this and also a lovely PLASTIC shutter arrangement
as an option too boot..

so as you can see from my arrangement above (again above the dryer...with it recessed in the window mounted on the outside of the window well and the rain hood it should be far enough away for any moisture issues from the miner..if I look at it and am uncomfortable I guess i could get a flexible tube conduit or box in the window well farther out to completely get around any issue with this..run the whole works in a ways more.

anyway will put a picture  up when I get it all in ..just figured I'd post it here in case others are looking at this kind of thing in a basement or garage....and I really like the fan unit with the hood arrangement...works with the basement windows as well

again I was really miffed at how 'cheap' the gable attic fans I saw were online and at Menards ...kinda out of sight out of mind it seems ...was not impressed

anyway for those needing something now I thought this worked pretty good for my needs...if I need to push more air thru the house I will mount a fan at the other side of the basement as an option to push air in ..but I doubt that will be needed

however if you had your miners far enough away from the window (and also you can just open them out far enough so the fan is not in the way) ie just hang them

I thought these units were pretty good also all metal ...alas what I should have done if I would have correctly setup my miner in the middle of the other room far far away from windows..but too much work now will do this

anyway may use 1 of these or as a pull fan for air into the basement should i need some air flow on a a really hot day

http://www.amazon.com/Air-King-9314-Industrial-Velocity/dp/B000227NK6/ref=sr_1_14/180-6598508-9422367?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1432010867&sr=1-14

price seems high I've seen them for 69 bucks but maybe because summer is coming

anyway again an item list that seems to work well for a basement if anyone is interested in this solution.....I'll again put the whole works up with pictures when I'm done

again over kill on my part but what the heck Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:00:56 AM

Very nice set up I really like it.  Thanks for sharing it!

If you have not already ordered that fan you might take a look at this one - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020826.msg11050276#msg11050276

It's a very nice fan and comes with a mount as well, where you could put up in air if you wanted.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:05:46 AM

Very nice set up I really like it.  Thanks for sharing it!

If you have not already ordered that fan you might take a look at this one - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020826.msg11050276#msg11050276

It's a very nice fan and comes with a mount as well, where you could put up in air if you wanted.

yeah as the 2nd push me fan should i get one that may work better

again if my windows were not so dang over the frigging micky mouse knc titan setup (ie bare beagle bone board hanging out in the world)

so thus stuck with the window mounted shutter fan block the window arrangement etc in the previous post

live an learn ..then again having the unit in the middle of the floor in front of the furnace this last winter also probably would not have worked either ..even thou
the bench would have been away from the windows...anyway this should work fine...if again overkill

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:49:13 PM

Well the gable fan came in today.  Might be a weekend project to get old one out and new one in.

But came in without damage so that is always good.  Have not tested it out yet.
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:32:33 AM

Looked over the gable fan a little bit.  It does have a nicer thermostat then older fan.  Will try to get some pictures of it tomorrow. 

Took a look at installing it, I'm thinking it will be weekend after looking at it.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:45:03 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 04:19:37 PM by Bicknellski

Better hurry... last summer mining you will be doing suggest you make it count.

The price of bitcoin has stabilized in recent months. This improves the perspectives of Chinese miners who construct new mines in the region with cheap energy.

A specialist on Chinese digital economy and the author of three books, Tim Swanson published photos of the new farm in his twitter:

The miners build their station in the place where energy is really cheap – and they pay just 0.03 USD per 1 kWh. This makes Sichuan a fertile ground for miners.

Swanson does not name the firm which is in charge of “bitcoin farm”, but a short search shows that the company in question is HaoBTC.

“HaoBTC is an interest-bearing multi-funciton wallet service. We provide interest-bearing wallet service as well as onchain multisig vault service.”
Presently the company promises a dividend rate at about 10% on any bitcoin deposit. It claims that their clients can take the money out of the wallet like fiat coins out of the pocket.

Now the company has invested in bitcoin mining. One of the creators of the new “bitcoin mine” and Forbes columnist, Eric Mu even promises to spend three months working at a new mine.

As CoinFox reported earlier, Chinese bitcoin companies continue to build mines all over the country. In the beginning of 2015 Motherboard site published a video about Chinese “bitcoin mine” place in one of the northern provinces of the country. The mining complex occupies several floors in the industrial building. Four people working in shifts supervise long lines of computers that produced bitcoins every hour. Owners of the business claim that despite all the difficulties with the status of bitcoin in China the business is profitable – and the new bitcoin mine in Sichuan confirms that this is a trend.

Source: http://www.coinfox.info/index.php/en/allnews/25-company/2066-chinese-wallet-service-builds-new-bitcoin-mining-station-near-tibet

Edit: Here is the EVAPORATION cooling shown on the side of these warehouses at this site in Tibet. Will be 2.5% of the total network when done.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 11:34:04 PM

The picture with the cellar is just what I have made last summer for my 14 GPU rigs. Cellar is the best choice for these purposes, and a ventilated cellar is a god-tier choice.

Concerning the fans - I've just used 14 noname Chinese fans 10 inches each, can't tell their cfm for sure yet they were not the best ones. Then moved to the cellar as soon as I found one.

valkir
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:12:07 AM

I went to RONA (home depot) and found some nice stuff but I got a problem.  Tongue

I want to connect my rigs output to my AC output. But when I start the AC the air get out by the rigs output?

I need a big cfm to counter that ? someone good in thermo dynamic  Tongue

(I did a small paint to show what I mean)

Already post it on my thread but wanted to share to more person  Wink

Hope its ok with you notlist3d

notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:41:41 AM

I went to RONA (home depot) and found some nice stuff but I got a problem.  Tongue

I want to connect my rigs output to my AC output. But when I start the AC the air get out by the rigs output?

I need a big cfm to counter that ? someone good in thermo dynamic  Tongue

(I did a small paint to show what I mean)

Already post it on my thread but wanted to share to more person  Wink

Hope its ok with you notlist3d

Not a problem Smiley this thread is all about helping with summer heat. So any info is more then welcome.
valkir
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:36:08 AM

Thanks man!

I was surprise that the air get out from the rig output.
Do you think a high cfm fan could work?
I guess a fan with same or higher cfm that the AC will work.

Im just worry that the fan could push hot air back to the AC.  Undecided

notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:04:26 AM

Thanks man!

I was surprise that the air get out from the rig output.
Do you think a high cfm fan could work?
I guess a fan with same or higher cfm that the AC will work.

Im just worry that the fan could push hot air back to the AC.  Undecided

It depends on the temperature of your air you bring in.  Also how many CFM.   

If you can push the air out fast yes high CFM can do it.   Since my weather is not really good for evaporation cooling, getting the air out is method I am using.

If you have low humidity weather I highly suggest looking into evaporation cooling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: