Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323966 times)
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:09:02 PM

this dev is making many shitcoins. cause he cannot dev anything worthwhile. he pay people to make things in mean time he makes shitcoins everyday

TRON...SLING...XMS...GRAPH...GRAVITON...CHRONOSPHERE...QUARTZ....COVENANT....an d many more. dont let this scammer trick you....he is living on edge so he need to make many coins to support himself

ha. wrong, ive only made TRON, and it's easy to prove. I'm sure the devs of those coins will talk with you too.

Go away, troll.

Tron going down down down. The truth will be known by all. He dump these coins on unsuspecting people who help and then move on to next one. I feel bad for people left working on his scams.

Ha, I am in a few coin rooms, yes. I haven't done anything for that coin SHPR, but I hold some and supported the dev and shared some ideas with him. He's young. Two other devs made the coin, they weren't happy with it and wanted to abandon it, I tried to get them to stick with it. I had nothing to do with coding, launching, or any part of the coin. I didn't even mine it at launch. I bought a little and staked it to support the dev, a young group member who took it over from the dev after all the forking, and still runs it. Ask around in the community, I really push for people to support their projects as long as possible, and I refuse to help anyone who wont. I know, or can find out, who is behind almost any coin out there.

Other than the last one, which I haven't heard of, the coins you listed above are made by different devs. I know who is posting this, also. You forgot that your own name doesn't show up in the skype user list. It's ok, and I'll let it go. But spreading things you know to be lies is just wrong.

Actually, I was offered 5 BTC via twitter DM to make a coin just last night and I declined. TRON is my focus. Now please, I need to get back to work. PM me if you have any more questions please contact me directly.

This fud is unfounded.  Look for yourselves - David (CrypoWest) has doxed himself.  He has tagged HIS name and reputation to this project.  I've contributed to this project helping him and I assure you he works his ass off for this coin and this community.  He literally takes 'naps' to rest, he doesn't go to bed for the night like you and me and these fudders. 

From the beginning this project has been all about openness and transparency.  How many coins have you seen post the google doc address to allow you to watch the writers and developers work on their updates?  How many projects have you seen the lead dev post his own personal contact information?  How many projects have you seen work tirelessly to keep the community informed of the progress on their efforts?  How many projects have you seen move toward legitimacy by meeting with lawyers and creating an LLC?

I can tell you from first hand knowledge that one of the entries in the latest COMPASS update concerning the number of TRON needed to become a 'director' was discussed and argued for a LOOONG time.  David was adamant that the number chosen did not put control of this coin in the hands of a small number of people.  He even brought in an individual with real-world financial sector experience to weigh in before the decision was made. 

Decide for yourselves - who do you believe -

The man who is out there - open and transparent with his true identity revealed?

or

The band of nameless fudders that hide behind anonymous screen names to make unfounded accusations?

The answer is pretty simple.  This project is built for the long run.  Succeed, fail, moon, or crash - it is all being worked with good intentions, a strong work ethic, and in the open.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:14:10 PM

Doesn't matter, you're still an idiot. Here we were blaming Prometheus, but I'll eat those words and redirect that ire in your direction. What do you think happens in ANY market when people see a wall that's around the same BTC value as the daily trade volume? You really are what's wrong with crypto, and one of the many reasons it's so difficult for altcoins to thrive -- any nutjob with a little investment capital can ruin the efforts of a developer or project just by being a dick (or being a clueless trader, but I think you're a dick first and foremost). Thanks for white knighting and manipulating the prices down for all us little guys who are buying too high from the other manipulators  Huh

I have PM'ed CryptoWest, I hope he makes a post in regards to my comments.  I will gracefully bow out and sell my coins at market value if he states I am doing or have done what you guys believe.  Lastly, either you are a noob giving advice or that is a shill account, either way your comments hold little value.

Kilo did PM me, I initially PMed him and told him that the wall could do real long term damage if just left there. He told me it's because someone keeps pumping the price overnight, and that causes smaller people to buy in and lose money. His intent was to stop that person and make the coin grow organically. I dont think he did it to be malicious, even if it is annoying  Smiley
alfmar

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:14:58 PM

this dev is making many shitcoins. cause he cannot dev anything worthwhile. he pay people to make things in mean time he makes shitcoins everyday

TRON...SLING...XMS...GRAPH...GRAVITON...CHRONOSPHERE...QUARTZ....COVENANT....an d many more. dont let this scammer trick you....he is living on edge so he need to make many coins to support himself

ha. wrong, ive only made TRON, and it's easy to prove. I'm sure the devs of those coins will talk with you too.

Go away, troll.

Tron going down down down. The truth will be known by all. He dump these coins on unsuspecting people who help and then move on to next one. I feel bad for people left working on his scams.

Ha, I am in a few coin rooms, yes. I haven't done anything for that coin SHPR, but I hold some and supported the dev and shared some ideas with him. He's young. Two other devs made the coin, they weren't happy with it and wanted to abandon it, I tried to get them to stick with it. I had nothing to do with coding, launching, or any part of the coin. I didn't even mine it at launch. I bought a little and staked it to support the dev, a young group member who took it over from the dev after all the forking, and still runs it. Ask around in the community, I really push for people to support their projects as long as possible, and I refuse to help anyone who wont. I know, or can find out, who is behind almost any coin out there.

Other than the last one, which I haven't heard of, the coins you listed above are made by different devs. I know who is posting this, also. You forgot that your own name doesn't show up in the skype user list. It's ok, and I'll let it go. But spreading things you know to be lies is just wrong.

Actually, I was offered 5 BTC via twitter DM to make a coin just last night and I declined. TRON is my focus. Now please, I need to get back to work. PM me if you have any more questions please contact me directly.

This fud is unfounded.  Look for yourselves - David (CrypoWest) has doxed himself.  He has tagged HIS name and reputation to this project.  I've contributed to this project helping him and I assure you he works his ass off for this coin and this community.  He literally takes 'naps' to rest, he doesn't go to bed for the night like you and me and these fudders. 

From the beginning this project has been all about openness and transparency.  How many coins have you seen post the google doc address to allow you to watch the writers and developers work on their updates?  How many projects have you seen the lead dev post his own personal contact information?  How many projects have you seen work tirelessly to keep the community informed of the progress on their efforts?  How many projects have you seen move toward legitimacy by meeting with lawyers and creating an LLC?

I can tell you from first hand knowledge that one of the entries in the latest COMPASS update concerning the number of TRON needed to become a 'director' was discussed and argued for a LOOONG time.  David was adamant that the number chosen did not put control of this coin in the hands of a small number of people.  He even brought in an individual with real-world financial sector experience to weigh in before the decision was made. 

Decide for yourselves - who do you believe -

The man who is out there - open and transparent with his true identity revealed?

or

The band of nameless fudders that hide behind anonymous screen names to make unfounded accusations?

The answer is pretty simple.  This project is built for the long run.  Succeed, fail, moon, or crash - it is all being worked with good intentions, a strong work ethic, and in the open.

Thank's for your enlightenment.
cryptowest

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:19:37 PM

No matter what is said FUD, or even other words the only right thing is Truth, And with time Truth always wins.  Cryptowest has stayed the course, and is even giving advice to other developers, That is a good thing to have developers working to gether seperatly.  It keeps new Ideas coming to the front of the line and the cheeters and FUDDERS way to the back.    TRON ON CRYPTOWEST we have your back Smiley

Amen! I stand with bleeding2323, couldn't have said it better myself. We have your back!

Thanks guys, I appreciate that. My skype, irc, and phone (if really needed) is open to anyone who wants to talk.

cryptowest

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:34:47 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 01:46:21 AM by cryptowest

I realize this FUD can still affect the price temporarily and that I need to finish more, deliver more.  It takes time, even with help and hired help. Good work takes a little longer but I think most of what we've put out has been of exceptional quality.

Right now one of my hired devs is working on setting up the forum, I'm working on the main website, and a new graphics artist is working on graphics.

We will have about 10-15 listed official Positron Technologies contractors on the website, with full names and pictures on the official website.

Another new member is an ethics and philosophy professor, with an interest in crypto. She knows how to mine and trade already, and she's working on some papers and hopefully will be speaking on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ethics issues in the future. She'll do this as an employee of Positron Technologies. Plenty more to be announced and thanks again!

41 people are now signed up on the Director's form too! If you hold over 6,720 TRON (approx 0.42%), and havent signed up yet, please fill out this form:

http://goo.gl/forms/C1LnQ2ehLw

itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:58:53 AM

I realize this FUD can still affect the price temporarily and that I need to finish more, deliver more.  It takes time, even with help and hired help. Good work takes a little longer but I think most of what we've put out has been of exceptional quality.

Right now one of my hired devs is working on setting up the forum, I'm working on the main website, and a new graphics artist is working on graphics.

We will have about 10-15 listed official Positron Technologies contractors on the website, with full names and pictures on the official website.

Another new member is an ethics and philosophy professor, with an interest in crypto. She knows how to mine and trade already, and she's working on some papers and hopefully will be speaking on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ethics issues in the future. She'll do this as an employee of Positron Technologies. Plenty more to be announced and thanks again!

41 people are now signed up on the Director's form too! If you hold over 6,720 TRON (approx 0.42%), and havent signed up yet, please fill out this form:

http://goo.gl/forms/C1LnQ2ehLw

What is the link to the interview? Please tell me you documented it, just because I want to hear discussions from yourself and eric. Thanks Smiley
cryptowest

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:19:04 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 02:39:39 AM by cryptowest

What is the link to the interview? Please tell me you documented it, just because I want to hear discussions from yourself and eric. Thanks Smiley

I didn't document it, I don't think that would have been friendly and he wouldn't have liked that.

Here the link to that update, its also on the ANN:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021029.msg11297502#msg11297502

https://twitter.com/cryptowest/status/595757159327084544

He said he'd come read it, then post his confirmation in the thread, but I think he's traveling or keeping his head down until the trolls are done.

cryptovault8

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:26:48 AM

This is hilarious the same guy "we have your back!"

#CryptowestDickRider

Take a look at the facts: no innovation, huge over inflated market cap, twitter pumpers, known "whales"......

fudders gonna fud   t(o_ot)
HelpfulAssNi99a

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:46:19 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 03:57:09 AM by HelpfulAssNi99a

Good to hear. It sounds like things are falling into place nicely and I'm genuinely eager to see your marketing efforts given that you've had such exposure previously with Coinye.

Coinye was one of the few coins that outsiders had actually heard of other than Bitcoin and Dogecoin - perhaps Positron will join them.
Wait, this dev made coinye coin? That Kanye West coin?

i memba seen dem coinyes on TV

http://video. cnbc .com/gallery/?video=3000234767

Cool  Cool  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=abDLd9deEz8#t=88
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:25:22 AM

Y'ALL NIGGAS BE FUDDIN', CAN'T TRADE FO SHIT
AIN'T GOT NO MONEY N YO MAMA BE HIT
FOOL, LEARN TO TRADE YA CAN'T  HANDLE TRADIN'
GET OUT WHILE YA CAN DAWG, YA BALANCE BE FADIN'
BLAME DA WHALES CUZ YA BOUGHT HIGH SELL LOW
Y'ALL NIGGAS DON'T KNOW MARKETS; GO WIT DA FLOW
NIGGAS BE FRONTIN' CALLIN' TRON A SCAM
CRYPTOWEST WORKIN' HARD HE DON'T GIVE A DAMN
TRON GON' PUMP SKY HIGH, TYRONE GON' MAKE BANK
Y'ALL SHITTY TRADIN' NIGGAS GON GET EATEN; WELCOME TO DA SHARK TANK

While I appreciate your attempt to rap legitimate
It was weak and absolutely inconsiderate
Some seek advice as their completely new to this
Yet you spam information that's useless.
And the truth is, it makes you look stupid.
Perhaps that is your motive?
So you can dump and nobody will notice.
Can you explain this to me?
We don't need Tyrone for TRON to succeed.

nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:05:50 AM

Y'ALL NIGGAS BE FUDDIN', CAN'T TRADE FO SHIT
AIN'T GOT NO MONEY N YO MAMA BE HIT
FOOL, LEARN TO TRADE YA CAN'T  HANDLE TRADIN'
GET OUT WHILE YA CAN DAWG, YA BALANCE BE FADIN'
BLAME DA WHALES CUZ YA BOUGHT HIGH SELL LOW
Y'ALL NIGGAS DON'T KNOW MARKETS; GO WIT DA FLOW
NIGGAS BE FRONTIN' CALLIN' TRON A SCAM
CRYPTOWEST WORKIN' HARD HE DON'T GIVE A DAMN
TRON GON' PUMP SKY HIGH, TYRONE GON' MAKE BANK
Y'ALL SHITTY TRADIN' NIGGAS GON GET EATEN; WELCOME TO DA SHARK TANK

While I appreciate your attempt to rap legitimate
It was weak and absolutely inconsiderate
Some seek advice as their completely new to this
Yet you spam information that's useless.
And the truth is, it makes you look stupid.
Perhaps that is your motive?
So you can dump and nobody will notice.
Can you explain this to me?
We don't need Tyrone for TRON to succeed.

BOI WHO DA FUCK U THINK U ARE
YO SHIT DON'T EVEN RHYME N U WANNA SPAR?
TYRONE GON' FUK YO SHIT UP BOI, LES BE REAL
TALK TO MA 9 OR BEG FO A PLEA DEAL
TRON BE MA SHIT HOMEBOI, GET OFF DIS SHIT
ONE RAP BATTLE WIT ME N U GON SUBMIT
WE DONT NEED YO PENNIES BOI, GO OUT N PLAY
DIS KID THINK HE TOUGH; TYRONE GOT ANOTHA NIGGA TO SLAY

Lol, this is really happening
your logic is maddening
I totally support anybody with pennies
TRON is going somewhere, let's turn those pennies to an ocean of many
Anyways, on to the point
This is no longer poetry in motion, I am here to destroy.

This is how you bedazzle.
Rap battle? Scrap that. Flash Back;
To you in 3rd grade, getting the paddle.
Tap out? "Boi" it's about to be a black out.
I don't need to shout to get my facts out.
I'm just gettin' on my saddle.

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:09:41 AM

tyrone be feeling the heat

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:43:31 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 07:43:42 AM by clovis A.

I gotta go with nickhiggins on that battle.  Poll.... right now....who will win?Huh

Back on TRON.... I really like what you guys are doing!  Been researching Positron off and on today and decided to pick up a few coins. Looking forward to learning more about the ecosystem already in the works here!

peace
clovis

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:45:31 AM

TRON DEAD ALREADY? DUMP Shocked

RedKeep

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:08:26 AM

Thanks for the cheap coins

http://puu.sh/hEwxQ/3f7b13a457.png
xrn

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:06:42 AM

Thanks for the cheap coins

Somethink like that - https://twitter.com/TheXrn/status/596254561683243008 Cheesy
novirudarzg

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:25:10 AM

heh

also woke up "few" TRONs richer Smiley
positrondev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:27:01 AM

Hello,

Positron forum is currently in final stages of development, me and other members are working tirelessly to finalize the smaller things.  Smiley

We have launched a form for the community to apply for contributor status all submissions will be read but may not be answered as I am currently busy working on the forum.

Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 7105

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:38:49 AM

I have one question. Maybe I missed it since I have not read all the pages. Whats the benefit of having director status? Is it just the little influence in developing the coin in the future?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:47:38 AM

Volume of the dump - 55-60 btc. That was 1 seller? anyone was online whole dump occured?
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: