Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323968 times)
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:25:25 PM

Repo not there, private?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:26:21 PM

Much bagtech many holders.
Much panicbuying when this pops 100k later on..
especially when we start showing some of the new anon tech  Grin
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:26:25 PM

Good point. There are quite a few devs working on this and it would work better as an Organization's repo than a user's.

Moving now.

Edit: A friend was hired to do the IRC two days ago. The Mac wallet was hired out to Mammix. The in-wallet graphics were hired out to another crypto dev. I'm working on my own things.

A roadmap and a proper IRC with services and invite-only dev/investor rooms will be live tonight.

Oh, so where is it now?

Also, as far as IRC goes, remember there is also an open slack group with like 300 users and a lot of tron holders in the tron channel.

OH, by the way guys. We added a TRON channel to CryptoCommunity. It's basically IRC but waaaay better and works well with mobile. Roughly 250 members and growing all the time!

positrondev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:28:01 PM

Per the advice of a community member, the github has been moved to an organization. If you're a dev and interested in Positron, send me a request to join.

https://github.com/PositronCryptocurrency/Positron
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:30:04 PM

Maybe.

A whole lot of clarity needs to be provided on what Positron is, what it's for and what its future purpose is. At the moment what we have is all the makings of a classic P&D that may not even 'P' any further. With such incredibly high staking rewards at the moment, large portions of Tron are tied up in people's wallets and the inflation is very high. People are enamoured and thrilled with the "free money" they're currently getting.

But nothing comes for free; there's always a cost somewhere to be borne by someone. At some point many people (likely on the same day at almost the same time....and we could be but hours away from it) are all going to want to convert large portions (or all) of their Tron to BTC to realise their "free" money. And when that moment comes there's likely to be a crash of unprecedented sudden vertical descent.

That's what everyone's signed up for so people need to think and be realistic.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:32:15 PM

Per the advice of a community member, the github has been moved to an organization. If you're a dev and interested in Positron, send me a request to join.

https://github.com/PositronCryptocurrency/Positron

Ty, felt like exploring this to see how you did dynamic pos Smiley
cryptowest

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:40:20 PM

FINAL VERSION OF UPDATE

Proper Windows Wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!h4oXQLzA!SRWmUVtj3FQeCLgo7U7mC9eGBZfWb9YVvWWWj-WBo14

Mac Wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!xMghBBDK!dFfcqMLPQdesaMa4-oBpNv--jd7EQlFN8utGluyiPOU

Since I've decided TRON is my baby, I'm moving it to my personal github account at

Per community opinion, TRON has been moved to https://github.com/PositronCryptocurrency/Positron

Message me if you're a dev and would like to be added.

Please retweet:https://twitter.com/PositronCrypto/status/590266763683717121

Registered positroncrypto.com and wallets will be moved there soon to:

http://positroncrypto.com/Positron-qt-Latest.zip

http://positroncrypto.com/Positron-qt-Latest.dmg

I won't be answering many questions and such this evening. I've been working all day answering worried investors that don't realize almost 40 btc of TRON was minted in POS today.

I registered positroncrypto.com and I'm working on moving things over there and getting an IRC server set up for us for now. Eventually Positron will move to a nicely organized group based off an open-source clone of Slack. For now we can make do with IRC and a decent webchat.

I was submitted two infographics but I don't like either. After I set up the above, register with cloudflare paid, and get a landing page up, I'm going to make more myself. If you want to see the ones I don't like, to make sure I'm being honest, I'll post text links to them here, just a waste of time.

I'll be adding some nice things to the wallet, too.

I still have lots of devs and artists working on other things.
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:43:44 PM

100k here we come!!
cryptowest

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:45:27 PM

Maybe.

A whole lot of clarity needs to be provided on what Positron is, what it's for and what its future purpose is. At the moment what we have is all the makings of a classic P&D that may not even 'P' any further. With such incredibly high staking rewards at the moment, large portions of Tron are tied up in people's wallets and the inflation is very high. People are enamoured and thrilled with the "free money" they're currently getting.

But nothing comes for free; there's always a cost somewhere to be borne by someone. At some point many people (likely on the same day at almost the same time....and we could be but hours away from it) are all going to want to convert large portions (or all) of their Tron to BTC to realise their "free" money. And when that moment comes there's likely to be a crash of unprecedented sudden vertical descent.

I agree with you, I'm not in here telling people to hold for moon. I think something like 40 BTC in tron today was minted in POS, so of course the price came down a bit.

What I'm working on is basically a startup accelerator for cryptocurrencies. I've been doing it already, but quietly. Now I want a community and investors to become part of the decision for which *legit* projects will be supported. We'll help those people develop their cryptocurrency ideas.

I get good ideas about crypto in PM almost every day now, people are excited about this.
cryptowest

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:48:03 PM

I agree with you, I'm not in here telling people to hold for moon. I think something like 40 BTC in tron today was minted in POS, so of course the price came down a bit.

What I'm working on is basically a startup accelerator for cryptocurrencies. I've been doing it already, but quietly. Now I want a community and investors to become part of the decision for which *legit* projects will be supported. We'll help those people develop their cryptocurrency ideas. If you are a TRON holder or devote some time to working on TRON projects or TRON itself every week, you will be part of the company and know which projects we work on, ARCH style.

I get good ideas about crypto in PM almost every day now, people are excited about this. Right now I'm just working to build TRON up before I help anyone else. Please take a look at the ANN.

I'm going to post this in the ANN. If that bothers you, I'll remove it, Renegade. I'm also a cynic, but I believe in this.
RedKeep

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:55:26 PM

Thanks for updates west. Smiley

Stake n Bake  Grin
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:00:53 PM

What I'm working on is basically a startup accelerator for cryptocurrencies. I've been doing it already, but quietly. Now I want a community and investors to become part of the decision for which *legit* projects will be supported. We'll help those people develop their cryptocurrency ideas. If you are a TRON holder or devote some time to working on TRON projects or TRON itself every week, you will be part of the company and know which projects we work on, ARCH style.

I get good ideas about crypto in PM almost every day now, people are excited about this. Right now I'm just working to build TRON up before I help anyone else. Please take a look at the ANN.

I'm going to post this in the ANN. If that bothers you, I'll remove it, Renegade. I'm also a cynic, but I believe in this.

Happy for you to post it and I think it's a good idea for the dev to remind everyone of the reality of the risk profile. It's exciting investing in something like Positron and I've been enjoying seeing the 100 Tron staking payments coming into my wallet as much as the next person, but we all need to be realistic about how fickle and unstable is this realm and how many more losers there are for every person that wins. It's just the way it works.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:05:58 PM

You speak of 'saving alt coins'

Big words

Care to elaborate

Disclaimer: I haven't researched you yet

Pt2: Upside down triangle (pyramid) works for fishy types

Pt3: Not here to stir the pot but you get it

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:06:24 PM

You speak of 'saving alt coins'

Big words

Care to elaborate

Disclaimer: I haven't researched you yet

Pt2: Upside down triangle (pyramid) works for fishy types

Pt3: Not here to stir the pot but you get it

#1 Alt Vol - #altsareback

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptowest

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:07:44 PM

Happy for you to post it and I think it's a good idea for the dev to remind everyone of the reality of the risk profile. It's exciting investing in something like Positron and I've been enjoying seeing the 100 Tron staking payments coming into my wallet as much as the next person, but we all need to be realistic about how fickle and unstable is this realm and how many more losers there are for every person that wins. It's just the way it works.

This is exactly what I want, lots of feedback from the community. A strong vocal userbase without having to do an ICO. A social network for everyone in altcoins is already in development for TRON, based off open source software.

I've moved the git repo for you, and I've added a warning to the ANN that Positron is a risky but potentially very profitable investment. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.
starblocks

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:11:02 PM

This is exactly what I want, lots of feedback from the community. A social network for everyone in altcoins is already in development for TRON, based off open source software.

I've moved the git repo for you, and I've added a warning to the ANN that Positron is a risky but potentially very profitable investment. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Sorry to hijack this stream but you could try to impress me and maybe get a few free ideas off me

(i give then away left right and center and beyond all that ordinary stuff)

cryptowest

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:12:22 PM

This is exactly what I want, lots of feedback from the community. A social network for everyone in altcoins is already in development for TRON, based off open source software.

Sorry to hijack this stream but you could try to impress me and maybe get a few free ideas off me

Message me on skype or IRC, cryptowest.
starblocks

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:14:12 PM

Message me on skype or IRC, cryptowest.

You're on

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:20:37 PM

Wow. New anon?

Grin time to think about getting out of dash

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:22:30 PM

Wow. New anon?

Grin time to think about getting out of dash

Yep good time to buy Tron is now, once the releases are made the price will shoot through the roof
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: