Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can earn from the Signature campaign?  (Read 21377 times)
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:04:15 PM

The best way is buying an accounts it's usually ROI less than 2 months.

I would suggest using that 2 months to raise an account's rank vs buying.  This way you are not involved with a account you don't really know the history of.

You can find some signature campaigns for lower ranks.  They don't pay near as much, but you can earn a little extra coin.   So you gain a little coin and raise your own account sounds like a win win.

I known that I meant 2 months for fixed rate payment. But if somebody join pay per posts like Bit-X or Dadice they will ROI less than a month.

I bought an member account about a year ago & joined pay per posts signature campaign
I was able ROI in a week, because i made 100 posts Smiley

But, for now ROI in a week is impossible Sad

How do you work that out? Account sales are at an all time low. You used to be able to get over 0.4 for a Senior and well over 1btc for a Hero. They now seem to be going for half of those prices. According to this thread the guy recently sold a Full Member account for 0.08 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037242.0;topicseen Do 100-114 posts on either bit-x or bitmixer and you've made your money back within a week or so.
I think he pointed out about past signature campaign. From his explanation, i guess he joined XBTec or FXO signature campaign which offered high rate even for member level.
Never see rate like that anymore for member level, most of campaign only accept full member or higher.
And account price ridiculously low at the moment! As user can reach ROI just for one / two weeks. Too many account seller make the price even lower everyday Smiley

anyway how long you keep PD sig until now? Too bad they only accept staff level for now

looks like signature camp best way to get BTC for newbie like

just joined one of sig camp provider

payout is great for me
newbie rate is not good enough, but it's good for newbie here to learn about bitcoin
I mean get lower paid is better than get nothing Tongue
you will gladly enjoy your payment when you reach higher level, keep make consturctive post
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:37:19 PM

Hello to all

I am newbie here guys, can you tells me how to earn from Signature Compaign, hope you guys help me...thanks

You can join one of the best  signature campaign here Bit-x https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.0    plus you are supporting a good company makes your time worthwhile when wearing their signature, they also give a free debit card to all their signature campaign members free of cost with free shipping which is valued at 0.05BTC+ .
Cheers!
But bit x signature campaign accept only Full Members, Sr. Members, Hero Members, Legendary Members and Staff. So we cannot join that even if their rates are so high. But its rate is good.
be patient your account will be a full member rank when the time comes and will be enrolling campaign
for high rates before it happens make a few post everyday but dont try to spam...
After 6 months i will become full member. yeah i will wait to join bit x campaign because it is the highest pay rate right now and i hope after six month bit x campaign will the highest pay rate again.
mostly every campaign have higher rates for full member rank and above not only bit-x and dadice so,if you want enrolling a signature campaign
and paying with highest rates you must wait until full member rank
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:00:44 AM

Hello to all

I am newbie here guys, can you tells me how to earn from Signature Compaign, hope you guys help me...thanks

You can join one of the best  signature campaign here Bit-x https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.0    plus you are supporting a good company makes your time worthwhile when wearing their signature, they also give a free debit card to all their signature campaign members free of cost with free shipping which is valued at 0.05BTC+ .
Cheers!
But bit x signature campaign accept only Full Members, Sr. Members, Hero Members, Legendary Members and Staff. So we cannot join that even if their rates are so high. But its rate is good.
be patient your account will be a full member rank when the time comes and will be enrolling campaign
for high rates before it happens make a few post everyday but dont try to spam...
After 6 months i will become full member. yeah i will wait to join bit x campaign because it is the highest pay rate right now and i hope after six month bit x campaign will the highest pay rate again.
mostly every campaign have higher rates for full member rank and above not only bit-x and dadice so,if you want enrolling a signature campaign
and paying with highest rates you must wait until full member rank
Yeah i must wait for that .But i read in one thread that bit x is the highest payrate on this time. When i full member i wish that bit x is the highest pay rate. I HOPE SO Cheesy
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:55:05 PM

Yeah i must wait for that .But i read in one thread that bit x is the highest payrate on this time. When i full member i wish that bit x is the highest pay rate. I HOPE SO Cheesy
It depends on how many posts you're able to make. Some fixed rate campaigns have a higher rate but are limited to a certain number of posts per week/ 2 weeks.
For instance Bit-x pays you 0.0008BTC per post (full member)
Bitbingo pays 0.06 every two weeks for 30 posts

So if you make only 30 posts you'll get 0.024 with Bit-x but 0.06 with Bitbingo, which means your every post is worth over twice more in the latter.

And of course there are campaigns that pay even more per post. Dadice pays full members 0.0009.

Dotakels

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:02:22 PM

It depends on how many posts you're able to make. Some fixed rate campaigns have a higher rate but are limited to a certain number of posts per week/ 2 weeks.
For instance Bit-x pays you 0.0008BTC per post (full member)
Bitbingo pays 0.06 every two weeks for 30 posts

So if you make only 30 posts you'll get 0.024 with Bit-x but 0.06 with Bitbingo, which means your every post is worth over twice more in the latter.

And of course there are campaigns that pay even more per post. Dadice pays full members 0.0009.
I know that and every 1 week i made 50+ post so that i can earn as much,buty post are constructive and more than 75 symbols that is the required letters or symbol that you should make. Thats rule is for coinmat signature campaign only. That rule is good because to avoid spamming.
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:12:50 PM

first you need an account with decent activity rating unless you want to post for 0.00001 or something.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:53:36 AM

first  u need read the rules 1st. then u can go to this subforum services. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
then u choose what signature campaign that can accept ur rank. (newbie, member, full member, etc).
and u use their signature in ur profile and then u register on their thread.
good luck. Grin
Dotakels

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:53:50 AM

first  u need read the rules 1st. then u can go to this subforum services. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
then u choose what signature campaign that can accept ur rank. (newbie, member, full member, etc).
and u use their signature in ur profile and then u register on their thread.
good luck. Grin
Beware on scam or ponzy signature group , the group rates for newbie,jr.member,member, etc. Are unbelievable it so high and it always monthly payment.
resUnioC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:29:40 AM

good thread, thanks
will search and join a signatur faucet soon Smiley
Nick Markus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:37:13 AM

I don't know. You will have to spam a lot to achieve something.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:39:55 AM

Not really, most campaigns make it where you have to have substantial posts.  If it's spam or crap post it does not count.

And forum moderators also keep things in check as well.   So between person running campaign and mods, it should keep posts to at least be of use.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:32:27 AM

Not really, most campaigns make it where you have to have substantial posts.  If it's spam or crap post it does not count.

And forum moderators also keep things in check as well.   So between person running campaign and mods, it should keep posts to at least be of use.
Sometimes they will not count but if you do it again, you spam again you will be banned on that signature campaign and you will get a negative trust.
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:47:23 PM

Hello to all

Check this doc and join the compaign !!
Here is the link of the doc  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Join signature compaign and earn money Smiley

Join the compaign that is suitable to you...Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:19:01 AM

Sometimes they will not count but if you do it again, you spam again you will be banned on that signature campaign and you will get a negative trust.

This is part of what keeps those who might abuse the campaign system honest. If they spam... they wont get paid for it.  They will get a bad name.  And a possible ban.

Those reasons should keep someone pretty in check.  I think it has eliminated some of the stupid posts.  It was so bad some would just post like "+1" and quote something.  Crazy things that added absolutely nothing.  I think the forum did a great job getting rid of those.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:23:02 AM

This is part of what keeps those who might abuse the campaign system honest. If they spam... they wont get paid for it.  They will get a bad name.  And a possible ban.

Those reasons should keep someone pretty in check.  I think it has eliminated some of the stupid posts.  It was so bad some would just post like "+1" and quote something.  Crazy things that added absolutely nothing.  I think the forum did a great job getting rid of those.
Yeah i saw it. Some newbie quoting and put a short explanation and then they have a post they even know what thus the thread is all about. They put a quote so that we can say that is a constructive post or more than 75 symbols
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:17:48 AM

Yeah i saw it. Some newbie quoting and put a short explanation and then they have a post they even know what thus the thread is all about. They put a quote so that we can say that is a constructive post or more than 75 symbols

I don't think you can say a certain amount of letters equals constructive.  You could write multiple paragraphs and it could be of zero use.

Yet you might be able to solve a problem in one sentence.  Unlikely most will take more then one line to help, but it could happen in right idea.

If you read meta though you will see Mods have done a good job with the worst offenders.  And most of those the person in charge of signature would have noticed.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:03:40 AM

I don't think you can say a certain amount of letters equals constructive.  You could write multiple paragraphs and it could be of zero use.

Yet you might be able to solve a problem in one sentence.  Unlikely most will take more then one line to help, but it could happen in right idea.

If you read meta though you will see Mods have done a good job with the worst offenders.  And most of those the person in charge of signature would have noticed.
Maybe but i noticed to the newbies they will right a simple sentence so that they can joined in discussion and you said that letters cant equals to constructive post. Theres a sentences that have a many words or letters but if you understand and elaborate it the meaning of that sentence is equal only in one sentence of a constructive post.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:26:29 AM

Maybe but i noticed to the newbies they will right a simple sentence so that they can joined in discussion and you said that letters cant equals to constructive post. Theres a sentences that have a many words or letters but if you understand and elaborate it the meaning of that sentence is equal only in one sentence of a constructive post.

I agree it is few things that such a small post can be constructive.  Lets say a C1 that has slowed down, you might just say "Power off the PSU and after a few mintues power on".   

That is 40 characters but could potentially solve a problem.  Most problems will take more to be constructive.  But you cannot judge it based on number of symbols.
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:49:15 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 08:59:30 AM by Bizmark13

I agree it is few things that such a small post can be constructive.  Lets say a C1 that has slowed down, you might just say "Power off the PSU and after a few mintues power on".   

That is 40 characters but could potentially solve a problem.  Most problems will take more to be constructive.  But you cannot judge it based on number of symbols.

I posted about this exact topic a while ago here:

Quote from: Bizmark13
I posted about this topic a few months ago and the responses I got were pretty interesting:

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677129

Bitmixer.io automatically excludes posts that are under 75 characters in length although I believe it is the only one out there that has such a restriction. For any particular post, length is a poor-to-average indicator of constructiveness. For example, here is a post I made that was very short but reasonably constructive. The OP complained about the newbie posting limits and believed that their posts were getting discarded by the forum software. I was the first to reply that that this was not in fact true and showed them how to retrieve their posts by accessing the draft feature.

Post length becomes a better indicator of constructiveness once it is applied to posting history. Those with entire post histories that consist of short one or two sentence replies are highly likely to have their posts classed as unconstructive while the opposite is true for those who have a history of making lengthier posts.

As for some examples of highly constructive posts, here is one and here is another. Note that these posts manage to be constructive without being overly long.

For an automated solution, post length is probably the only realistic measure of constructiveness that we have today since machines currently lack the intelligence to classify posts based on their semantics and context within the overall thread.

While it might be more time-consuming for signature campaigns than the current system we have now, some form of automated method like the one Bitmixer.io currently uses combined with a manual method that roughly scans through users' posting histories and paying users in proportion to the constructiveness of their posts should be encouraged in my opinion - i.e. make lots of constructive posts and you will get paid more and spam the forums with one line posts that simply parrot whatever previous posts said and you will get paid less. Not only would the advertiser benefit but the system should, at least in theory, increase the average quality of posts across the board since it would provide an incentive for users to create higher quality posts.

Basically, short posts can be constructive and long posts can be unconstructive (although the latter is more rare) but generally speaking, longer posts are more likely to be constructive than shorter posts when everything else is considered. To be able to accurately sort posts as being constructive or not requires someone to manually read each and every post as well as the whole thread that the post was made in to ensure that the post actually contributes to the discussion rather than parroting what somebody else has already said or talking about something completely unrelated to and disconnected with the discussion at hand.

Of course, signature campaigns run on right budgets and tend to have dozens of members making dozens of posts per week so only rough checks are possible and anything more specific than this would be impractical. Creating a character limit such as the way Bitmixer currently does works "well enough" that it's a reasonable option. Some highly constructive but short posts as well as a few unconstructive but long posts will inevitably fall through the gaps but given that most posters make hundreds of posts over the span of weeks or months, these "outlier posts" shouldn't really be a major concern.
scryptasicminer

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:04:25 AM

Sound like signature campaign has gotten more strict.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: