Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can earn from the Signature campaign?  (Read 21377 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:19:18 PM

If you are a beginner, then there isn't much earning. I would suggest you to be a full member first and there you will earn great. Some have more than one account but of course it's up to your capability.
you can earn some bitcoins in the way up to becoming a Full Member. it nearly takes 4 months to become a Full Member (120 activity) so it is better to start earning from the start although it is smaller amount that you can earn.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:29:17 PM

Seriously, can we lock this thread? Everyone just keep answering this old question, and apparently the OP just have 1 post of his history on Bitcointalk.

Seriously.

It is as simple as this:

1) You apply and join the best campaign based on your status
2) You follow the rules and post via the criteria presented as rules for the campaign
3) You accept payment and do it again the next week/month

There isn't much too it.  It is such a common question maybe a sticky would cut down on these threads? 
And if you lock this thread, theres some people who will open it again as a new thread because they are newbie and they want an answer with their doubt that bitcoin is true or not, maybe we should let it open to inform the newbie and also they believe that bitcoin is true.

We should make thread to explain what is signature campaign to every newbie
So, they don't have to make a thread & ask about signature campaign

Seriously, do you think it that way?
Even if mods these topics sticky, newbies will still come and repeat the same questions again and again.
Just check how many views this thread got, do you still think the same way?
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:23:45 PM

Seriously, can we lock this thread? Everyone just keep answering this old question, and apparently the OP just have 1 post of his history on Bitcointalk.

Seriously.

It is as simple as this:

2) You follow the rules and post via the criteria presented as rules for the campaign

There isn't much too it.  It is such a common question maybe a sticky would cut down on these threads? 
And if you lock this thread, theres some people who will open it again as a new thread because they are newbie and they want an answer with their doubt that bitcoin is true or not, maybe we should let it open to inform the newbie and also they believe that bitcoin is true.

Even if mods these topics sticky, newbies will still come and repeat the same questions again and again.

because i think those aren't newbies those are old membr that are creating topic on the same arguments on purpose
to permit the rest to spam with their signature, it is so evident that, there isn't a big influx of new users
you can notice how every day puntually, there is one random newbie asking for the same thing, it must come from the same account or group of account
this is my theory about this, but i could be wrong

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

CoimMaster

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:43:05 PM

which signature does accept newbies?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:01:56 PM

777coin and 64block, they a look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

maybe there are other new ones
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:57:51 AM

777coin and 64block, they a look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

maybe there are other new ones

bitcoin scratchticket too, if this topic is right:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

but rate is too low and I don't see people using scratchticket signature since a long time
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:36:47 AM

Seriously.

It is as simple as this:

because i think those aren't newbies those are old membr that are creating topic on the same arguments on purpose
to permit the rest to spam with their signature, it is so evident that, there isn't a big influx of new users
you can notice how every day puntually, there is one random newbie asking for the same thing, it must come from the same account or group of account

I thought of the same too. However i still cant get to the point that some old users will create new account just to open threads like this to ask question and attract signature spammers for they will have only risk of their accounts being banned.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:53:56 AM

Seriously.

It is as simple as this:

There isn't much too it.  It is such a common question maybe a sticky would cut down on these threads?  

I thought of the same too. However i still cant get to the point that some old users will create new account just to open threads like this to ask question and attract signature spammers for they will have only risk of their accounts being banned.

i think thats going way too deep into speculation, but its a thought that has crossed my mind before; all these new accounts spamming these questions could just be alts that people use to have a topic to post on with their signature. despite being completely new accounts, the OP's of these threads rarely, respond, if ever. people creating accounts to attract signature spammers to get them banned is a bit of a stretch imo.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:05:06 AM

what is signatue campaign

to the moon with bitcoin...
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:52:14 AM

Seriously.

It is as simple as this:

There isn't much too it.  It is such a common question maybe a sticky would cut down on these threads?  

i think thats going way too deep into speculation, but its a thought that has crossed my mind before; all these new accounts spamming these questions could just be alts that people use to have a topic to post on with their signature. despite being completely new accounts, the OP's of these threads rarely, respond, if ever. people creating accounts to attract signature spammers to get them banned is a bit of a stretch imo.

I just want to say that this thread already has so many answer, so please stop answering the same question. But if someone asking a related different question in this thread, well you guys can answer it.
But, please... please... Don't answering the same question that has been answered by so many people

faucet used to be profitable
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:57:39 AM

a way for earning bitcoin, see my sig you can click on that, i'm advertising their cloudmining and in exchange they give me bitcoin,

with your rank you can only join few signature campaign and earn not too much
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:11:21 PM

check out this thread for the list of all signature campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

it basically means that they pay you to put their advertisement in your signature space and post in the forum to get paid for your posts as you are advertising their services.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:47:15 AM

is the way so that you can earn, and many of users joined or paticipating signature campaign because it is the common way to earn, not hard to earn and also many campaign pays every week.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:56:29 AM

Look, what I've just said. Everyone just keep answering a question that has been answered Roll Eyes

faucet used to be profitable
Gervais

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:17:07 AM

Look, what I've just said. Everyone just keep answering a question that has been answered Roll Eyes

Well you are also part of the problem if you keep posting the same thing in the same thread because you're just encouraging more responses. If there was nothing left to reply to then the thread would die a natural death but people are still asking questions but if you keep bumping it with replies then it will never get buried.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:29:42 AM

I think it is better that OP closes the thread if he has gotten his response that he was looking for.

Only Bitcoin
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:03:17 PM

Not worth it to sign up as a Newbie
The rate is to low and you take only 0.000045 btc per post with an total if 80 monthly
You will get 0.0036 btc (0.90 USD)

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:09:56 PM

When you look for a high paid signature campaign, than is DA Dice S. Campaign 2.0 the right for you.

But you must be minimum a full member, look at here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1078943.0
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:09:49 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 09:13:22 PM by oxiyusuf

indeed if your rank is low, payments  from the signature campaign is very small, if you want to quickly get big paid ,
you can try to buy an account at auction
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:40:34 AM

When you look for a high paid signature campaign, than is DA Dice S. Campaign 2.0 the right for you.

But you must be minimum a full member, look at here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1078943.0

Nice signature campaign
But no good for newbie
I will be interested in future in this SC.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: