Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can earn from the Signature campaign?  (Read 21377 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:21:59 PM

If you're  a newbie then you can't earn a lot from signature campaign. Just wait til you become a full member.
Yeah you can earn but only small amount of bitcoin. You can try faucets, doing captcha every 1 hour and have a many faucets websites make many coins if you combine it.

I suggest just waiting and enjoying the forum.  You will be a bigger activity level one day, assuming you enjoy the forum.

But  faucets are pennies per hour.  It really just does not make sense for most.  For most it will just be dust in the wallet.

Every drop counts - that's the motto of faucet users. They can still do faucets while participating in this forum ; while waiting for the faucet timer, they can enjoy this forum. I bet some do that

I just like to be honest it is mostly dust you make on faucets.  After most people do the math seeing how much they are making per hour they stop.

The ones that make money are the ones that somehow do good at referrals or owners.  The reason is they can have other people doing it, they dont have to do anything and they can make money off of multiple people at once.
Yeah small earnings from faucet but if you used 5 different faucets and you use it for 1 month, your coins are depending on how you are industrious.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:00:11 AM

So some of these campaigns are out of date and aren't taking newbies... what are the best current signature campaigns right now for newbs?  Huh

There are some sig campaign company which accept newbie:
Plinkopot.
SteadyTurtle.
Bitin.io.
777COIN.

Thanks for the list of new-bies accepting signature campigns. My friends keep on asking for new-bies accepting campaigns. But these campaigns need to be tested for payment?.. Any way thanks for the list once again....
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:08:36 AM

So some of these campaigns are out of date and aren't taking newbies... what are the best current signature campaigns right now for newbs?  Huh

Plinkopot.
SteadyTurtle.
Bitin.io.
777COIN.

Thanks for the list of new-bies accepting signature campigns. My friends keep on asking for new-bies accepting campaigns. But these campaigns need to be tested for payment?.. Any way thanks for the list once again....

looks like Mitchełł is back , because he is updating his awesome post on signature campaigns, you should give your friend the link to his post here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
it has all the signature campaigns with their details.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:31:41 PM

Sir earn from signiture campaign is easy as pie. step by step : first you need a account here and then goto services search for  any sign campaigne thats fits to your rank.and then tell the owner of the thread to join you as campaigner. after that if you got inform from op you can start posting to any thread depends of rules of the campaigne.. every week you can get your payout automatically or manually sometimes everyday you can get it.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:33:04 PM

Bro just join to any signiture campaigne.. and read there rules to avoid ban. the higher rank the more you earn...

tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:30:46 PM

Plinkopot.
SteadyTurtle.
Bitin.io.
777COIN.

The above list given for newbies are good signature campaigns . and the steadyturtle, 777coin , Bitin.io are good signature campaigns whose payments are perfect, but you have to read first their rules of posting. so according to your posting qualities you will get payments after you fulfill their requirements of postings.
Dotakels

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 04:18:48 PM

Plinkopot.
SteadyTurtle.
Bitin.io.
777COIN.

The above list given for newbies are good signature campaigns . and the steadyturtle, 777coin , Bitin.io are good signature campaigns whose payments are perfect, but you have to read first their rules of posting. so according to your posting qualities you will get payments after you fulfill their requirements of postings.
Yeah thats right, theres such a thing that they not considered like if you can't speak barely in english or you just copy your post in different post in other thread and also the most thing that they not consider is those users who is spamming.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 05:26:50 PM

Meh...not that interested in all this.

because you are newbie with 1activity, i m sure you very interesting after reach fullmember Smiley
because i see more FM join signature campaign

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:01:15 AM

My question is, why does it take 11 pages of answers to answer this guy's question? Roll Eyes
I can tell that you will most likely be a spammer with that mindset, but then again, it's what the current spammers here that make you think that way.

I tell this to all newbies, especially ones told by the signature spammers "join this campaign, post, make money." That's not how this forum works.  LEARN about bitcoin on this forum.  CONTRIBUTE your ideas freely on this forum.  Trade in bitcoin and chat with others on this forum.  Don't just post to "earn", post simply because you like being part of the bitcointalk community.  Please.
Dotakels

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:07:30 PM

Meh...not that interested in all this.

because you are newbie with 1activity, i m sure you very interesting after reach fullmember Smiley
because i see more FM join signature campaign
Yeah find a different way to earn coins like make a service and paid you in form of bitcoin, and signature campaign is not totally recommended to those users who are only newbie.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:39:13 PM

Most signature campaigns that pay a high amount is for full members only.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:39:38 PM

Yes the signature compaign who will pay high rates start from full member and above...When you reach a full member rank you will be payed high rates..
keep posting...

Good Luck
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:36:25 PM

Actually not only most but all signature campaigns pays a high for full members and above cuz they have more characters allowed on their signature. With more characters, there is a larger space for the sig ad and it will be more noticeable by people so they will receive a higher payment rate. I think that's how it works Cheesy

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:59:09 PM

Actually not only most but all signature campaigns pays a high for full members and above cuz they have more characters allowed on their signature. With more characters, there is a larger space for the sig ad and it will be more noticeable by people so they will receive a higher payment rate. I think that's how it works Cheesy

It is kinda a dual purpose it allows bigger signature.   Which is important  to the signature design.  It allows more options which allows better advertising.

Also full member acts in a way as a buffer to stop someone from creating multiple alts.  If they have full member alts they put in a lot of work (or purchased them).  But it stops someone from easy alt's which helps stop spam.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 02:17:46 AM

Name:   Tushavi
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   March 20, 2015, 15:14:04
Last Active:   April 18, 2015, 19:38:39

op not online for~ 8month
i think this discussion can be closed

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:28:58 AM

it's the reason why many full member have multiple account, to increase their rate like those senior or hero

so it actually lead more to spam than anything else, maybe they should make some unlimited sub-full member campaign, at least in this way everyone will only have one account...
Dotakels

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:40:18 AM

this thread is not for only to tushavi, we continue discussing this thread for the sake of those newbie that have a doubt or finding an answer on how they can earn from this thread, its so very helpful to a newbie.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:46:37 AM

It is kinda a dual purpose it allows bigger signature.   Which is important  to the signature design.  It allows more options which allows better advertising.

Also full member acts in a way as a buffer to stop someone from creating multiple alts.  If they have full member alts they put in a lot of work (or purchased them).  But it stops someone from easy alt's which helps stop spam.

But it does not totally help someone having multiple alts Cheesy It's easy nowadays to buy a full member account at a cheaper price Grin

Well only OP and mods can close this thread, obviously since OP is inactive he can't close it ; and mods can close it if requested (which I doubt they will lock this for the reason OP is not active)

Dotakels

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:57:24 AM

But it does not totally help someone having multiple alts Cheesy It's easy nowadays to buy a full member account at a cheaper price Grin

Well only OP and mods can close this thread, obviously since OP is inactive he can't close it ; and mods can close it if requested (which I doubt they will lock this for the reason OP is not active)
they can but if theres another newbie and ask how do they earn from signature campaign, and make a new thread and another newbie again and again, so its better to have a 1 thread only and they only read this thread and they find the answer to their question.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:59:19 AM

you just have to be a jr member+ first...then reach out a signature campaign thread and post your details in desired format as in the OP postand wait for the approval of your application ....when OP accepts it you can go on posting then...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: