Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can earn from the Signature campaign?  (Read 21376 times)
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:43:07 AM

you just have to be a jr member+ first...then reach out a signature campaign thread and post your details in desired format as in the OP postand wait for the approval of your application ....when OP accepts it you can go on posting then...

being Jr Member first isnt really required as some campaign accepts newbie like 777coin and steadyturtle but ofcourse the payment will be much lower than higher rank accounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:47:47 AM

you just have to be a jr member+ first...then reach out a signature campaign thread and post your details in desired format as in the OP postand wait for the approval of your application ....when OP accepts it you can go on posting then...

being Jr Member first isnt really required as some campaign accepts newbie like 777coin and steadyturtle but ofcourse the payment will be much lower than higher rank accounts
yeah thats right, no required rank to participate in signature campaigns but the payment an your rate is low because you are newbie, but if you continue posting you will get activity points to rank up, its better to join when your only newbie so that you can discuss many things and you will get some knowledge and some coins,
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:27:35 AM

Full member is actually biggest jump in most campaigns.   I think that is goal I would aim for as far as earning from signature campaign.  And you can hit it within a year and make a BTC or 2 chances are all within a year.  Assuming you have decent posts.

Look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0  Jr. Member does open a few other ones.
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:33:46 AM

i think better to start join signature campaign if you are Full member
you can learn more about bitcoin in 4month (newbie to Full member)

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:58:16 PM

I highly suggest doing the same.  Good post content really does pay off don the line.  When applying to a campaign if you have quality posts they will let you join.

But many people cannot wait it seems to earn on sig campaings.  Funny thing I actually never did it till Hero.  I just was so into hardware I never looked into them.  Wish I would have now looking back.  One of my few regrets in BTC.
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:50:27 PM

I agree with you dear !!

Yup signature is good but it is better when you reach full member rank and one thing more just do 1 post daily in 4 months you become a full member and you will earn more btc from signature compaign Smiley
pilscoop

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:19:32 AM

I recommend this Signature Campaing for when you reach Jr Member
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:59:59 AM

I agree with you dear !!

Yup signature is good but it is better when you reach full member rank and one thing more just do 1 post daily in 4 months you become a full member and you will earn more btc from signature compaign Smiley

if you agree with me why you use coinomat signature campaign ?
anyway coinomat is closed his signature service, he will open avatar campaign "soon"
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:27:04 AM

I agree with you dear !!

if you agree with me why you use coinomat signature campaign ?
anyway coinomat is closed his signature service, he will open avatar campaign "soon"

There must be a miss-communication.  As we see a coinomat sig on someone who is not full member.  So I'm guessing they read fast and saw member possibly.

But full member is biggest pay jump.  You could honestly work on posing and quality till then and it will pay off a LOT later down the line when you go to join one of the big signature campaigns.  Some get to worried about joining one right away.  And honestly some activity levels just don't pay much.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:23:36 AM

i would recommend bit-x only, because thye have no limit, when they will open spot again of course

i'm still waiting for one campaign akin to it, without limit
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:13:36 AM

Well it's a good campaign for jr members but I hope he/she will not spam on the off topics and games n rounds boards Grin

i would recommend bit-x only, because thye have no limit, when they will open spot again of course

No more arguements Cheesy It's the best right now. I'm also looking forward for that one similar to bit-x's no limit of posting , hopefully sooner cuz it seems bit-x sig campaign will end anytime soon as it was running already for 11 months  Undecided

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:26:07 AM

No more arguements Cheesy It's the best right now. I'm also looking forward for that one similar to bit-x's no limit of posting , hopefully sooner cuz it seems bit-x sig campaign will end anytime soon as it was running already for 11 months  Undecided

i doubt bit-x signature campaign will end soon as they are still doing good advertising here and the site is still in good condition.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:33:37 AM

Well it's a good campaign for jr members but I hope he/she will not spam on the off topics and games n rounds boards Grin

I am not that sure it will end. How long has campaign been running means nothing. You need to take a look at how healthy the service, web site advertised is. Simple as that.

Bit-X has just released their new debit cards, got a ton of money in funding over the summer, just removed posting limit, again it's unlimited, and also have accepted many new members into the campaign.

So all of the above means that the campaign will run much longer than you expect.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:50:40 AM

I am not that sure it will end. How long has campaign been running means nothing. You need to take a look at how healthy the service, web site advertised is. Simple as that.

Bit-X has just released their new debit cards, got a ton of money in funding over the summer, just removed posting limit, again it's unlimited, and also have accepted many new members into the campaign.

So all of the above means that the campaign will run much longer than you expect.

I feel we should be a little more clear. Even though there is not a limit set by campaign, posts are watched to make sure you have good posts.   If you do post's just to get posts you will be warned, and if keeps happening kicked out most likely.    Some come in and think just do unlimited, but content is really important.

I would agree it is not going anywhere for time being.  I have been part of it for 7 months and forsee being with it longer.   It is a VERY popular campaign though so only so many spots.  It's currently closed unless you bring something special to the table and you an PM macro about that as he makes the decision.
addy boy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:42:01 AM

Recently I was thinking to make a post on how you can earn through signature campaigns. But at the mean time the server was compromised and a website known as bitcointalk.org was literally hacked. This made the owner to migrate to another server that could be more powerful in aspects of security. They are now on a new server . For those folks who have no idea about above website, I would like to brief it as follows : "This is a forum for all bitcoiners". Now you might think who are bitcoiners and what is bitcoin. Then I can brief it as - " A bitcioin is a cryptocurrency which can be sold for real money. As of now 1 bitcoin has a value of 227 USD . Obviously its value keeps on varying and there begins trading and all activities . " Bitcoin is symbolised as BTC .
Getting back to the original topic, I am intending to make you aware of signature campaigns . In forums I have got to know recently that some website representatives or owners pay you for renting your signature space . Have a look below and you would have some idea about what I want to say. You are paid for each post you make . Also the earnings increases as your rank in the forum increases . Important fact to note here is that you might get banned for multiple posts called spamming or aggressive postings . Also your emotions should come out in words there . Emotions such as Hiiiii , or any absurd postings will be deleted there . Less you get active there , More your rank increases . Yep, you read it right ! There is less value for folks who stay there all th time . So you have to maange how to increase your rank fast .
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:20:41 AM

Simply follow the sign up process and just make some good posts.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:43:06 PM

But you must follow the rules because i know that their strict about the rules and they need those user has above average post. So its better to join in other signature campaign to train your grammar.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 08:33:48 AM

Bro its simple to earn from signiture campaign join any sign campaign then copy the code from a campaign thread put it to your signiture, then follow the guides from the campaign and also follow the rules. One tip is make your own thread... every you can earn bitcoin perweek biweekly or a month..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:41:05 AM

No more arguements Cheesy It's the best right now. I'm also looking forward for that one similar to bit-x's no limit of posting , hopefully sooner cuz it seems bit-x sig campaign will end anytime soon as it was running already for 11 months  Undecided

But you must follow the rules because i know that their strict about the rules and they need those user has above average post. So its better to join in other signature campaign to train your grammar.

Yes to continue with bitcoin signature campaign successfully, we need to follow very strictly with their terms and conditions. Just remembering the rules will get us better results. We need to check often for new rules too.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:56:49 AM

No more arguements Cheesy It's the best right now. I'm also looking forward for that one similar to bit-x's no limit of posting , hopefully sooner cuz it seems bit-x sig campaign will end anytime soon as it was running already for 11 months  Undecided

Yes to continue with bitcoin signature campaign successfully, we need to follow very strictly with their terms and conditions. Just remembering the rules will get us better results. We need to check often for new rules too.

I think to a point when you are beginning as newbie and lower ranks.  It's a time to learn... use it as such.  Learn from the forums learn from the many projects you can do.   And use the time to work on making good posts with content.   If you make crappy posts with a signature you are held to a higher goal, and can get ban for crap posts or one liners.  If your a newbie learning you without sig you will be given a lot more leniency.

If your main goal on this site is signature campaign you are doing it wrong.  It should be forum is for fun and signature is just a bonus.   Which is nice as it works out good for both sides.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: