Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can earn from the Signature campaign?  (Read 21377 times)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:22:07 AM

I recommend this Signature Campaing for when you reach Jr Member
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0

Well it's a good campaign for jr members but I hope he/she will not spam on the off topics and games n rounds boards Grin

i would recommend bit-x only, because thye have no limit, when they will open spot again of course

i'm still waiting for one campaign akin to it, without limit

No more arguements Cheesy It's the best right now. I'm also looking forward for that one similar to bit-x's no limit of posting , hopefully sooner cuz it seems bit-x sig campaign will end anytime soon as it was running already for 11 months  Undecided

I am not that sure it will end. How long has campaign been running means nothing. You need to take a look at how healthy the service, web site advertised is. Simple as that.

Bit-X has just released their new debit cards, got a ton of money in funding over the summer, just removed posting limit, again it's unlimited, and also have accepted many new members into the campaign.

So all of the above means that the campaign will run much longer than you expect.
But you must follow the rules because i know that their strict about the rules and they need those user has above average post. So its better to join in other signature campaign to train your grammar.

Yes to continue with bitcoin signature campaign successfully, we need to follow very strictly with their terms and conditions. Just remembering the rules will get us better results. We need to check often for new rules too.

Well the main rules future participant shouldn't forget is not to SPAM and don't post non sense posts. Those  are the rules that should be strictly followed or else you'll be removed.

And one more thing is you must not post just only to earn, only post because you want to discuss and interact on this forum. Just consider earnings on sig campaign as a big bonus. On that note , you'll be successful on participating on any sig campaigns.

traktorista

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:31:44 AM

Well theres nothing much to it, when your rank is high enough you can join a signature campaign wher you can see rates and ranks that are available to participate.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:25:09 PM

Well it's a good campaign for jr members but I hope he/she will not spam on the off topics and games n rounds boards Grin

i would recommend bit-x only, because thye have no limit, when they will open spot again of course

i'm still waiting for one campaign akin to it, without limit

No more arguements Cheesy It's the best right now. I'm also looking forward for that one similar to bit-x's no limit of posting , hopefully sooner cuz it seems bit-x sig campaign will end anytime soon as it was running already for 11 months  Undecided

I am not that sure it will end. How long has campaign been running means nothing. You need to take a look at how healthy the service, web site advertised is. Simple as that.

Bit-X has just released their new debit cards, got a ton of money in funding over the summer, just removed posting limit, again it's unlimited, and also have accepted many new members into the campaign.

So all of the above means that the campaign will run much longer than you expect.
But you must follow the rules because i know that their strict about the rules and they need those user has above average post. So its better to join in other signature campaign to train your grammar.

Yes to continue with bitcoin signature campaign successfully, we need to follow very strictly with their terms and conditions. Just remembering the rules will get us better results. We need to check often for new rules too.

Well the main rules future participant shouldn't forget is not to SPAM and don't post non sense posts. Those  are the rules that should be strictly followed or else you'll be removed.

And one more thing is you must not post just only to earn, only post because you want to discuss and interact on this forum. Just consider earnings on sig campaign as a big bonus. On that note , you'll be successful on participating on any sig campaigns.
yeah thats right, because i notice in some users are posting nonsense because they just only want is to earn and not totally to discuss and that users are almost those on newbie rank.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 04:49:57 AM

yeah thats right, because i notice in some users are posting nonsense because they just only want is to earn and not totally to discuss and that users are almost those on newbie rank.

Speaking of posting nonsense to get paid, maybe you guys should let this thread die. The OP has never made a second post...and started this thread a long time ago. If you need any more reason, consider that there's at least 5 threads like this - same topic - AND and overview on bitcointalk sig campaigns in the Services Discussion board!

Let's let this one die...

BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:26:03 AM

Finally I know the difference between the membership levels!
Thank you!
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:29:18 AM

there are many good answer until 13 pages at here but it seems OP didn't pay attention anymore for this thread
because he doesn't make second post here and has not active since few months ago
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:03:08 AM

there are many good answer until 13 pages at here but it seems OP didn't pay attention anymore for this thread
because he doesn't make second post here and has not active since few months ago
yes I see newbie sometimes make a post then never active again. but it does not matter, as long as this thread is very useful for other people or other beginners Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:19:09 AM

yes I see newbie sometimes make a post then never active again. but it does not matter, as long as this thread is very useful for other people or other beginners Smiley

OP has not logged in since:
Last Active:    April 18, 2015, 06:38:39 PM

So I don't think he will be back to check it. So you are right on OP not paying attention.  But it seems thread has changed to helping new people in general and not OP.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:33:40 AM

it is very reasonable at all but unfortunately i saw several times another newbie always be create thread such this before he does read this thread
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:36:08 PM

it is very reasonable at all but unfortunately i saw several times another newbie always be create thread such this before he does read this thread
maybe beginner usually lazy enough to read and probably also the same thread already sunk far enough on page 3 or more. so when they make a thread, they do not know that the thread has been created preexisting

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Kurohige

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:19:16 PM

maybe beginner usually lazy enough to read and probably also the same thread already sunk far enough on page 3 or more. so when they make a thread, they do not know that the thread has been created preexisting

Your right. There are lots of threads and post here already about the concern but you see not all newbies can't redirect there that's why some of them creating threads. There still a good newbie.

Lurking...
Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:55:46 PM

That's the problem. This thread is not useful...to anybody. More than ten pages of people repeating what others have already said and ALL the information is available elsewhere in more prominent locations on this Forum (i.e., in the rules and "beginners read here" threads.)

Let's shut this one down and replace it with something productive.

PYramid Head

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:26:23 AM

Join one, post and don't spam.

What's the mystery that justifies so many pages?
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:00:54 PM

The higher your rank is, then the higher your salary is.
Take note: if you're still a newbie then you can't earn a lot from signature campaign.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:47:40 PM

Join one, post and don't spam.

What's the mystery that justifies so many pages?

That's what everyone is here for.
Just to signify a single thing in many thoughts, I mean many ways.
"This is how people earn from Signature Campaigns".
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:27:15 PM

Bro its simple to earn from signiture campaign join any sign campaign then copy the code from a campaign thread put it to your signiture, then follow the guides from the campaign and also follow the rules. One tip is make your own thread... every you can earn bitcoin perweek biweekly or a month..
Everything is fine But he is newbie. I don't think so any Bitcoin signature campaign will accept newbie or not. First we can suggest him to go for faucet. In there He can learn earn little mbtc but He can learn as a newbie Then he can Signature campaign side.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:26:03 AM

Bro its simple to earn from signiture campaign join any sign campaign then copy the code from a campaign thread put it to your signiture, then follow the guides from the campaign and also follow the rules. One tip is make your own thread... every you can earn bitcoin perweek biweekly or a month..
Everything is fine But he is newbie. I don't think so any Bitcoin signature campaign will accept newbie or not. First we can suggest him to go for faucet. In there He can learn earn little mbtc but He can learn as a newbie Then he can Signature campaign side.

There are like 2 that have always accepted new account's.  I suggest using time till junior member or full member to learn about the forums and bitcoin.  Most important make sure you are able to make a constructive post.

Putting a signature on you is like a target, if your post's are short or one liners good chance of ban.  Until you are able to post and not do those bad posts you should go without a signature.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:49:26 AM

There are like 2 that have always accepted new account's.  I suggest using time till junior member or full member to learn about the forums and bitcoin.  Most important make sure you are able to make a constructive post.

Putting a signature on you is like a target, if your post's are short or one liners good chance of ban.  Until you are able to post and not do those bad posts you should go without a signature.

yeah you right, better for newbie rank read all rules about this forum works. know how signnature works. and then when you jr member or member you can start earn bitcoin from signature campain. you can chose many sigcamp in service section.
Mukyasa

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:14:56 AM

For newbie like me, I will try to read the rules, learn from other posts. Then after I become higher rank and have something positive to contribute, I will join a campaign.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:37:22 AM

Yeah you are right. first they should gather some knowledge about Bitcoin and Bitcoin related things Once they reach high rank then they can join to the signature campaign or other mining works. faucet also a good idea for a Newbie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: