Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cloudminr.io is a nest of thiefs beware  (Read 5485 times)
Elit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:00:49 AM

All rest look to me like paid bad advertisement from another service.

Have the same feeling !!

Why do I have a feeling this price reduction they ve been having recently s not going to end well. That price they offer s simply not sustainable, especially with this BTC drop.
[/quote]

If people don't buy you drop price, if they still don't buy you drop it more, special if you really mine and you need ROI your miners and pay electro fee. All scam alerts don't help them at all for get many contrast, from other side all alerts look from ppl with 100GH or zero.

So if they are legit company with legit miners and competitive services use other ppl for put finger all time and call them scamers how you suggest them for get more customers?
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:17:34 AM

If it has cloud and mine in the name beware. 95% of cloud mining operations are pure ponzi schemes and legitimate cloud mining simply isn't profitable. Save your bitcoin or invest it in a trustworthy gambling site.   

Hello mate,  if u have a good quality of bitcoins.  Then I suggest you to save them or just convert them in your local currency. 

Its better to save them or convert them than gambling them. You may loose all your bitcoins, if y gamble with them.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mulletwang

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:47:57 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 03:58:39 PM by mulletwang

I didn't had any problem when registered my acc. Activate free 100GH take seconds. Buy contract take 10 minutes till your send btc get 3 confirm and i buy voucher for 1000GH from P4ndoraBox7 and all worked.

Amen brother,

Full disclosure... I am satisfied cloudminr customer. I too transacted with pandora box to buy 1 terra hash peer to peer. It sounds to me like the scammer may have been the person that you bought the account from.

I think the honourable thing would have been to contact the owner of cloudminr directly before post a QQ public post. Not saying it is not possible that what you are saying is true but as pointed out, it sounds like you could be a shill trying to spread FUD. Their support on their website has been having glitches recently and this has been confirmed on their bitcointalk post by Adrian the owner.

Why do I have a feeling this price reduction they ve been having recently s not going to end well. That price they offer s simply not sustainable, especially with this BTC drop.

Note that they have seen price and difficulty drops in the past and never been late on a single payment. So your assessment is unfounded and pure conjecture.

If your opinion is based on any type of actual evidence or even analysis please post, otherwise you are just spreading your opinion and trying to represent as something more than that. Do you know or understand their business model? Any idea how they make money? How much money you think they are making? Does the owner even care about making fiat money? Have you asked yourself any of these questions or looked anywhere but inside your "feeling"? I have lots of feelings but they don't always materialize. I feel like you are working for the competition or uninformed but that is just a feeling and who knows, I could be wrong.

-Mulletwang
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:00:11 PM

I didn't had any problem when registered my acc. Activate free 100GH take seconds. Buy contract take 10 minutes till your send btc get 3 confirm and i buy voucher for 1000GH from P4ndoraBox7 and all worked.

Amen brother,

Full disclosure... I am satisfied cloudminr customer. I too transacted with pandora box to buy 1 terra hash peer to peer. It sounds to me like the scammer may have been the person that you bought the account from.

I think the honourable thing would have been to contact the owner of cloudminr directly before post a QQ public post. Not saying it is not possible that what you are saying is true but as pointed out, it sounds like you could be a shill trying to spread. Their support on their website has been having glitches recently and this has been confirmed on their bitcointalk post by Adrian the owner.

Note that they have seen price and difficulty drops in the past and never been late on a single payment. So your assessment is unfounded and pure conjecture.

If your opinion is based on any type of actual evidence or even analysis please post, otherwise you are just spreading your opinion and trying to represent as something more than that. Do you know or understand their business model? Any idea how they make money? How much money you think they are making? Does the owner even care about making fiat money? Have you asked yourself any of these questions or looked anywhere but inside your "feeling"? I have lots of feelings but they don't always materialize. I feel like you are working for the competition or uninformed but that is just a feeling and who knows, I could be wrong.

-Mulletwang

My opionion is based on my support email to them asking for photos of the farm and/or their mining address to make sure they actually mine. Do you know what did I get back? NOTHING, no reply on that one.
You tell me why would a legit company hide these two things? Why it would not be in their best interest to ensure full 100% transparency so their clients can feel safe and secure.

They have never been late on a single payment? Do you want me to start the list of cloud companies which were never late on a single payment until they crashed.
1. LTCgear
2. Hashie
3. PBmining
4. coinintellect
5. chabat
6. terrabox
7. hashprofit
8. cryptomine
9. etc.etc

These are only those I remember off the top of my head. All of them were defended by satisfied clients who never missed a payment. Until they DID.
Request FULL transparency or do not invest, that is my advice. BTC is yours, waste it if you like.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Elit

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:54:21 PM

Amen brother,

I think the honourable thing would have been to contact the owner of cloudminr directly before post a QQ public post. Not saying it is not possible that what you are saying is true but as pointed out, it sounds like you could be a shill trying to spread. Their support on their website has been having glitches recently and this has been confirmed on their bitcointalk post by Adrian the owner.

-Mulletwang

My opionion is based on my support email to them asking for photos of the farm and/or their mining address to make sure they actually mine. Do you know what did I get back? NOTHING, no reply on that one.
You tell me why would a legit company hide these two things? Why it would not be in their best interest to ensure full 100% transparency so their clients can feel safe and secure.

They have never been late on a single payment? Do you want me to start the list of cloud companies which were never late on a single payment until they crashed.
1. LTCgear
2. Hashie
3. PBmining
4. coinintellect
5. chabat
6. terrabox
7. hashprofit
8. cryptomine
9. etc.etc

These are only those I remember off the top of my head. All of them were defended by satisfied clients who never missed a payment. Until they DID.
Request FULL transparency or do not invest, that is my advice. BTC is yours, waste it if you like.

I agree with all what you posted but this alone don't make cloudminr.io scamers. Sure they can turn to be but for now they are innocent till other is proved.

If i have run cloud services i wont tell rest ppl my mining locations too. Its like self kill them. Provide some more pictures can make ppl feel safer but how we can know its not fake pictures? Till i don't get my contract protected from law i wont feel safe with any services.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:08:07 PM

Amen brother,

-Mulletwang

1. LTCgear
2. Hashie
3. PBmining
4. coinintellect
5. chabat
6. terrabox
7. hashprofit
8. cryptomine
9. etc.etc

I agree with all what you posted but this alone don't make cloudminr.io scamers. Sure they can turn to be but for now they are innocent till other is proved.

If i have run cloud services i wont tell rest ppl my mining locations too. Its like self kill them. Provide some more pictures can make ppl feel safer but how we can know its not fake pictures? Till i don't get my contract protected from law i wont feel safe with any services.

Mining locations? Who s asking for mining location? I m asking for a MINING ADDRESS. A blockchain address which can support the fact they mine at all. There s no single reason why they would not disclose this since there s no way anyone can use this information. It can only show they actually own and operate a mining farm. They never provided evidence about this address.

Elit

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:33:52 PM

Amen brother,

-Mulletwang

1. LTCgear
2. Hashie
3. PBmining
4. coinintellect
5. chabat
6. terrabox
7. hashprofit
8. cryptomine
9. etc.etc

Mining locations? Who s asking for mining location? I m asking for a MINING ADDRESS. A blockchain address which can support the fact they mine at all. There s no single reason why they would not disclose this since there s no way anyone can use this information. It can only show they actually own and operate a mining farm. They never provided evidence about this address.

Did you ask same other services and how many gave you info?
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:27:09 PM

Amen brother,

-Mulletwang

1. LTCgear
2. Hashie
3. PBmining
4. coinintellect
5. chabat
6. terrabox
7. hashprofit
8. cryptomine
9. etc.etc

I ve seen tons of photos of Hashnest farms. You can also check Antcoin pool data. They also make their own ASIC. Bitfury, another ASIC manufacturer, confirmed they provide mining services to Bit-x.

If cloudminr.io can provide any proof they actually mine, I ll gladly acknowledge they are legit. Anything at all?

Elit

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:26:59 PM

Amen brother,

-Mulletwang

1. LTCgear
2. Hashie
3. PBmining
4. coinintellect
5. chabat
6. terrabox
7. hashprofit
8. cryptomine
9. etc.etc

I ve seen tons of photos of Hashnest farms. You can also check Antcoin pool data. They also make their own ASIC. Bitfury, another ASIC manufacturer, confirmed they provide mining services to Bit-x.

If cloudminr.io can provide any proof they actually mine, I ll gladly acknowledge they are legit. Anything at all?

Hashnest is sure legit but how this help us when deals they offer are so bad and you wont ROI at all. Same for some other "legit" services. I cant understand how taking my money and guaranteed me i wont ROI at all make them less scamers from any other proved scam services?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:56:12 AM

Hashnest is sure legit but how this help us when deals they offer are so bad and you wont ROI at all. Same for some other "legit" services. I cant understand how taking my money and guaranteed me i wont ROI at all make them less scamers from any other proved scam services?

So do you prefer those deals from those ponzis sites which offer you less time to ROI? do you capable of getting ROI from those sites? all I know is that those ponzis sites will close once they are unable to support the site with their ponzis system.

Getting that unreal short time for ROI in one sites surely indicates that the sites is of course a ponzi site, The only way to profit from a ponzi system is to get in faster but that doesnt actually means you will get your ROI before the site closes as there are still a chance that their business might close down before anyone reach ROI

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Elit

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:26:01 AM

So do you prefer those deals from those ponzis sites which offer you less time to ROI? do you capable of getting ROI from those sites? all I know is that those ponzis sites will close once they are unable to support the site with their ponzis system.

Getting that unreal short time for ROI in one sites surely indicates that the sites is of course a ponzi site, The only way to profit from a ponzi system is to get in faster but that doesnt actually means you will get your ROI before the site closes as there are still a chance that their business might close down before anyone reach ROI

When you invest your money in any site its 100% loss day 1. Difference come from how much you going to return in time frame. Bitman/Hashnest are "safe legit" service but after 1 year im going to be still much negative ROI so its make them 100% bad invest = scam deal - refer atm S5 offer.

In this topic we talk for cloudminr.io. Invest here Your ROI is 100% after ~~100 days. So risk/return is much better ratio compare Bitman/Hashnest. First service guarantee 100% loss part from your money and second give you chance for ROI and Profit if they stay around for longer. In second one is risk to invest but in first one is dumb to invest.

A lot other service offer worse deals from Bitman/Hashnest so they are more "scam" don't matter how legit they are.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:30:29 AM

When you invest your money in any site its 100% loss day 1. Difference come from how much you going to return in time frame. Bitman/Hashnest are "safe legit" service but after 1 year im going to be still much negative ROI so its make them 100% bad invest = scam deal - refer atm S5 offer.

In this topic we talk for cloudminr.io. Invest here Your ROI is 100% after ~~100 days. So risk/return is much better ratio compare Bitman/Hashnest. First service guarantee 100% loss part from your money and second give you chance for ROI and Profit if they stay around for longer. In second one is risk to invest but in first one is dumb to invest.

A lot other service offer worse deals from Bitman/Hashnest so they are more "scam" don't matter how legit they are.

I think the main problem is that people consider 300 or 500 days ROI unrealistic. In any other industry, people would kill for this kind of ROI but in BTC economy, due to tons of scammers promising 12 days ROI and similar, we ve all got accustomed to refuting anything which does not promise under 3 months ROI. People do think before they invest and then they cry when the service vanishes with their money.

Fine, keep investing in cloudminr.io. We ll see how long it s gonna be around.

Elit

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:41:16 AM

I think the main problem is that people consider 300 or 500 days ROI unrealistic. In any other industry, people would kill for this kind of ROI but in BTC economy, due to tons of scammers promising 12 days ROI and similar, we ve all got accustomed to refuting anything which does not promise under 3 months ROI. People do think before they invest and then they cry when the service vanishes with their money.

Bitman/Hashnest PACMiC deal offer show very realistic how much cost (1btc) 1 AntminerS5 for them to ROI in ~~100 days include electro fee. You get small profit 5-6% from this deal and Bitman ROI his AntminerS5 after it they can sell it for 390 dollars in other contract make his profit much bigger.
Sure this kind manage service guarantee to stay for long around and being very stable but how this help us? They are way so greedy and want to take all profit and fool us. Sure go invest here and dream for your ROI after 500 days...
mulletwang

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:14:50 AM

Well even if they vanish tomorrow I have ROI'ed. I will not lose anything. Will I be disappointed, yes no doubt but all I will be loosing is potential profit. I have already profited about 50% and I reached ROI in 76 days. Personally I think the juice is worth the squeeze. I didn't invest a significant amount and even now I am learry but I tell ha what... I am quite please I took a leap of faith.
It's been said before and I'll say it again, don't invest anything you can't afford to lose. Nothing in this world is guaranteed except death.

All things die, that does not make them scams. A scam is defined by the intention and a failled business is no way a scam and I think some(not all) of the cloudmining operations you listed fall into that category.

-Mulletwang 
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:35:17 AM

Yes indeed a much better investment in term of ROI, but in term of security, cloudminr.io have been up for almost 6 months If I recall correctly and most of the ponzis cloudmining only hold up for max 1 year, in short, It could run up with investor's funds anytime sooner and it trigger a red flag for people to "invest" in there

I do agree that hashnet took much longer time for ROI, but I wouldnt call it a loss after I put in my coins there since I put my coins in a legit site like hashnet.

Disclaimer : any sites could run away with investor's funds, do your own dilligence before investing

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:03:33 PM

Yes indeed a much better investment in term of ROI, but in term of security, cloudminr.io have been up for almost 6 months If I recall correctly and most of the ponzis cloudmining only hold up for max 1 year, in short, It could run up with investor's funds anytime sooner and it trigger a red flag for people to "invest" in there

I do agree that hashnet took much longer time for ROI, but I wouldnt call it a loss after I put in my coins there since I put my coins in a legit site like hashnet.

Disclaimer : any sites could run away with investor's funds, do your own dilligence before investing

Once more. Send them a support ticket and ask for their mining address. If they do not want to provide it, ask why not. There s no better test then that.

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 03:29:48 AM

Sigh.... I know you are right Maestro ( or crazyivan ) thing is...We can't say for how much time it will last...It's still work...It could exploded like any cloudmining companies around, but we just can say when it will...

From now...I have almost my ROI, maybe 2 or 3 payouts...

As seen on their twitter page ; 

cloudminr.io
‏@cloudminr
Our largest shipment of mining hardware is in the customs already. Should be online by next Wednesday! https://cloudminr.io

Most of the answers were ; Ok but can you offer Pictures ?

I guess it would be a good timing to get more transparency.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:28:40 AM

Sigh.... I know you are right Maestro ( or crazyivan ) thing is...We can't say for how much time it will last...It's still work...It could exploded like any cloudmining companies around, but we just can say when it will...

As seen on their twitter page ; 

cloudminr.io
‏@cloudminr
Our largest shipment of mining hardware is in the customs already. Should be online by next Wednesday! https://cloudminr.io

As much as I can see, they have introduced another discount coupon which bring prices to even more laughable level. Also, this increased marking campaign without a single proof only adds more blocks to the puzzle, things do not look good.

What do they reply when you ask for photos of that hardware?

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:11:16 AM

Even if you get your payout and ROI, some other guy will lose their money, this is what ponzis is about . Judging from the past experienced from the other ponzi mining , there will actually be only miniscule of people who actually reached ROI and there will be large amount of people who get burn if the sites decided to scam stop their payout

Pictures doesnt actually provide a security for the investor , since I do believe some ponzi mining might be doing some partial mining instead of 100 % ponzis system. Or rather the site can snatch up some random hardware picture on google. Best thing for transparency will be the mining address. period

As much as I can see, they have introduced another discount coupon

This is surely a red flag, if a mining sites decided to give up some crazy discount, it actually means that they are trying to lure in more people to pay out the early investor.  In this case, there will be hashie and ltcgear which give up some crazy discount before they decided to scam

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:07:36 PM

This is surely a red flag, if a mining sites decided to give up some crazy discount, it actually means that they are trying to lure in more people to pay out the early investor.  In this case, there will be hashie and ltcgear which give up some crazy discount before they decided to scam

My thoughts exactly. They ve been doing this week after week.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: