Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAPERBACK - Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies  (Read 27190 times)
elianite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 04:50:33 PM

Some of you may be interested to hear that one of the First Print editions has been gifted to Charlie Shrem, who helped me make the first eBook a reality.

Also, the auction for a Collector's Signature Edition ends tomorrow; check it out!

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 03:46:24 PM

I hope many of you have received your books. If you haven't yet gotten a digital PDF copy from me and want one, please message me again.

If you have read the PDF or Paper copy I kindly ask you to consider writing a brief review for Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Encyclopedia-Physical-Bitcoins-Crypto-Currencies-Ahonen/dp/0995089906?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

This would really help me get the book 'out there' and also raise the profile of physical crypto-currency.

Many Thanks!

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:25:35 AM

My copies have arrived Cheesy
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:04:29 AM

I hope many of you have received your books. If you haven't yet gotten a digital PDF copy from me and want one, please message me again.
While I do not prefer reading PDF books, I've went though the PDF copy last night and it looks very well. I can't say that I have something that is worth complaining. Well done!

My copies have arrived Cheesy
Could you take some pictures? What are your impressions? Are you satisfied with it? I'm very curious since I'll have to wait a while for mine.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:53:31 PM

My copy #44 arrived !! the book is awesome, great quality, nice paper to read not shiny or glossy. Many hours to read and stare are pictures of great coins. Thanks Elias, Matthew and Howard for making this book!

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 05:13:39 PM

I agree. It's a great book. I especially like the pages on Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins!

(It's too bad an arrogant jerk scribbled his signature at the bottom of the page...with a doodle!) Wink

Regards,
Me

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 05:37:04 PM

I'm glad you all like it! I took care to use a premium color option, as well as extra-thick pages. I'm glad I chose the matte cover & photos as opposed to glossy!

Keep the feedback coming!

Also, the Signature Edition books are now all signed and the holograms are attached. On monday or tuesday they will be sent to minerjones for distribution.

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:53:35 PM

I'm glad you all like it! I took care to use a premium color option, as well as extra-thick pages. I'm glad I chose the matte cover & photos as opposed to glossy!

Also, the Signature Edition books are now all signed and the holograms are attached. On monday or tuesday they will be sent to minerjones for distribution.

Yup... I received the box of all the books from Mike Caldwell yesterday.  Sadly there were no extra goodies thrown in like some spare coins or bars.

I'm assembling all of them now and will get them out Monday morning.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 06:36:06 PM

Yup... I received the box of all the books from Mike Caldwell yesterday.  Sadly there were no extra goodies thrown in like some spare coins or bars.

Very sad, he could at least have included a few free 1000 BTC coins and bar for you  Cheesy

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:49:17 PM

Yup... I received the box of all the books from Mike Caldwell yesterday.  Sadly there were no extra goodies thrown in like some spare coins or bars.

Very sad, he could at least have included a few free 1000 BTC coins and bar for you  Cheesy

I was hoping for that too.  Grin

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:32:59 PM

I agree. It's a great book. I especially like the pages on Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins!

(It's too bad an arrogant jerk scribbled his signature at the bottom of the page...with a doodle!) Wink

Regards,
Me

After reading BitcoinPenny's post, it sparked an idea for me.

I made a new thread to gauge interest for people to obtain a set of autographed labels of the various coin makers for their book.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1486405.0

elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 09:19:36 AM

The Signature Edition books are now on their way to MinerJones, who will be shipping them out to all buyers.

Now that the Signature Edition saga is nearly complete, In a few days, there will be a very exciting announcement regarding something that is currently in the works!

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 10:39:22 AM

elianite, you know what would be nice? A list of all the coins you have in your book with checkboxes next to them. That way I can tick the checkbox for the coins that I have and know exactly which ones I still need to buy/find/get.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 10:58:58 AM

elianite, you know what would be nice? A list of all the coins you have in your book with checkboxes next to them. That way I can tick the checkbox for the coins that I have and know exactly which ones I still need to buy/find/get.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 11:16:18 AM

[IMAGE]
Those are some classic meme's, good sir! Such old. Much wow. Such accurate.

Anyway, I thought it would be a really cool idea to have a checklist as I keep forgetting what I have, even with my collection thread!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 12:08:56 PM

I LOVE this idea!

Also, well meme'd TookDK, well meme'd.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 12:24:23 PM

I LOVE this idea!
If you can make it a printable PDF version, I would be willing to pay $10 for it. Maybe more as it really helps put a perspective on my collection. Or maybe an Adobe PDF that has checkboxes in them as shown in this youtube video.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 09:25:52 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 07:18:59 PM by elianite

The Signature Edition books are now on their way to MinerJones, who will be shipping them out to all buyers.

Now that the Signature Edition saga is nearly complete, In a few days, there will be a very exciting announcement regarding something that is currently in the works!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497543.0;all

18:00 EDT launch (Saturday)

elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 05:27:13 PM

The Collector's Editions have arrived for distribution.
Please give me a day to sort everything out.
I will send each person a PM. Cheesy

Thanks

FINALLY!

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:16:14 PM

The Collector's Editions have arrived for distribution.
Please give me a day to sort everything out.
I will send each person a PM. Cheesy

Thanks

Sweet.  Glad they arrived safe and sound.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: