Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:04:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AdBTC - Bitcoin advertising network - free traffic for everyone!  (Read 12204 times)
adbtc.info (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Cheap and easy advertising

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 12:59:05 PM

interesting concept.. free traffic and still making money for the publishers...

i hope it looks much better when it's running than it is now..
We are working on it, and hopefully today it will be running as fast as the speed of light Smiley

Yes, the concept is to give free 10% of the total network impressions to the free ads, without impacting the revenue of the publishers.

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:10:33 PM

interesting concept.. free traffic and still making money for the publishers...

i hope it looks much better when it's running than it is now..
We are working on it, and hopefully today it will be running as fast as the speed of light Smiley

Yes, the concept is to give free 10% of the total network impressions to the free ads, without impacting the revenue of the publishers.

There's a bug on the payment page. No matter how much you set it to pay (even 10 BTC a day) it always shows:

Estimated average daily impressions after this order: 0

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:18:43 PM

This means that it works as it should - it calculates the latest speed of showing the ads to make that estimation. So as that speed now is zero, it estimates also zero impressions. As soon as we resume, that number should start growing.

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:19:44 PM

This means that it works as it should - it calculates the latest speed of showing the ads to make that estimation. So as that speed now is zero, it estimates also zero impressions. As soon as we resume, that number should start growing.

Ahh, weird. It's showing 84 clicks though, which should also be zero, no?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:26:34 PM

No, it shouldn't Smiley

Some ads still get clicks directly from the table on the index page of our website, which is also counted. In your ad visitors stats you can see them with referrer = adbtc.info.

So that means that this number is the clicks delivered by our site in the last 24 hours. They are free for everyone.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:21:50 PM

No, it shouldn't Smiley

Some ads still get clicks directly from the table on the index page of our website, which is also counted. In your ad visitors stats you can see them with referrer = adbtc.info.

So that means that this number is the clicks delivered by our site in the last 24 hours. They are free for everyone.

Ahhh, I get it now. I thought only ads shown on sites count -- wasn't considering those on yours as well, Smiley.

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 03:37:46 PM

No, it shouldn't Smiley

Ahhh, I get it now. I thought only ads shown on sites count -- wasn't considering those on yours as well, Smiley.
They are included in the stats as our website also brings traffic for the ads, yes. That was the idea of our front page - to provide additional advertising for our top sites.

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:10:17 PM

Finally it's time for a positive update Smiley

1. We are now on a much more powerful server so we are open for growing again.

2. To improve the quality of the network we put an additional requirement - top 2 million in Alexa.com.

3. As a compensation for our 3-day downtime, we just started a great promo:

-10% of any order made until 20.10.2015!

So even if you order shares for one month, you still get the discount for every single day!
This will not affect our partners as we are just giving away our profit to make cheaper prices for the advertisers Smiley

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:26:29 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 02:49:44 PM by hoop

Is there new rule for Publishers (partners), I noticed you removed 2 of my website from publishers list!  

I got your e-mail after this post

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:21:08 PM

Finally it's time for a positive update Smiley

1. We are now on a much more powerful server so we are open for growing again.

2. To improve the quality of the network we put an additional requirement - top 2 million in Alexa.com.

3. As a compensation for our 3-day downtime, we just started a great promo:

-10% of any order made until 20.10.2015!

So even if you order shares for one month, you still get the discount for every single day!
This will not affect our partners as we are just giving away our profit to make cheaper prices for the advertisers Smiley

It looks like minimum Alexa rankings are taking over BTC ad networks. Not sure if I'm for or against this yet, but it definitely helps prune out those using fake traffic generators so that's a plus.

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 06:41:39 PM

Some time ago we were against it, but experience shows that such a restriction is very healthy so we hope to have made a good decision.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:54:13 PM

Some time ago we were against it, but experience shows that such a restriction is very healthy so we hope to have made a good decision.

You'll need to stress that the lower view counts are higher quality, I think. The premise behind your site has been the cheap advertising. Removing a lot of sites means less views for the same BTC. Some advertisers may not understand that and why it's good for them.

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 07:06:30 PM

You'll need to stress that the lower view counts are higher quality, I think. The premise behind your site has been the cheap advertising. Removing a lot of sites means less views for the same BTC. Some advertisers may not understand that and why it's good for them.
That's true, but it's hard to convince anyone in anything without showing real results or facts. So far we keep growing, and hopefully if we keep up in this direction the results will be better and better and more people will see that. That's how we want to convince people, not by just talking.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:36:26 PM

That's true, but it's hard to convince anyone in anything without showing real results or facts. So far we keep growing, and hopefully if we keep up in this direction the results will be better and better and more people will see that. That's how we want to convince people, not by just talking.

Hmmm, yeah, not sure how to qualify the results... but in any case, adding news about the change to the site should be helpful to explain what happened (sorry, this is the Internet marketer part of me taking over, Tongue).

UserVVIP

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:57:50 PM

Can you please explain what makes this website better than a-ads or adbit?
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 08:31:22 PM

Hmmm, yeah, not sure how to qualify the results... but in any case, adding news about the change to the site should be helpful to explain what happened (sorry, this is the Internet marketer part of me taking over, Tongue).
Thanks for the advice, we will definitely do something in this direction as it's a good idea.

We don't want to convince anyone that we are better than anyone, as all ad networks have some specific features. We can only compare things like prices, fees, traffic, etc., which everyone could do for himself.

What we wanted is to combine what we think are the good features of the ad networks in one place - ease of use, valid traffic for cheap prices, daily profits for all publishers, trackable results. If we keep improving in these directions, that's what the meaning of the word "better" is for us. No need to compare with anyone else. Everyone has tastes and the more diversity of advertising options, the better for everyone Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

Thanks for the advice, we will definitely do something in this direction as it's a good idea.

We don't want to convince anyone that we are better than anyone, as all ad networks have some specific features. We can only compare things like prices, fees, traffic, etc., which everyone could do for himself.

What we wanted is to combine what we think are the good features of the ad networks in one place - ease of use, valid traffic for cheap prices, daily profits for all publishers, trackable results. If we keep improving in these directions, that's what the meaning of the word "better" is for us. No need to compare with anyone else. Everyone has tastes and the more diversity of advertising options, the better for everyone Smiley

+1. Also, as a publisher, you should use multiple networks. As an advertiser, you should as well. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" is related to both of these.

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 07:36:44 AM

Tomorrow our -10% discount for everyone is ending, and so far there is not much interest in it.
This means that it's even more valuable for the ones who take advantage as now the pool is very small and you could get a lot of traffic for a cheap price Smiley

btcgollum

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:47:30 AM

I have to test is interesting service
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:35:00 AM

Hi,

Can you tell me what kind of sites are accepted in your network? I have been with another ad network and even though they look really legit, the traffic I've been getting are kind of really bad.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀