Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:41:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX]  (Read 100208 times)
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:10:01 PM

Lets vote for DRZ on c-cex guys. If the dev won't spend some money for listing, together we can bring this out!
If the dev won't pay I will leave this! Win ccex voting it's ridiculous now. With only 0.5 they can assure us the 1°place.
I've already cast my vote.

I think at this point we need to put pressure on them to add us without paying. This coin has lasted longer than most of the new coins they add. As soon as we all start publicly demanding the dev to pay to be added than the exchanges will not add us like they do most coins. They will wait until he pays or we tear ourselves apart.

Really?
Dev asked to pay for bittrex and bittrex answer that they not accept btc to get coin listed. Just a demand from community.
So,why dev should pay for c-cex?

An mostly...what will happen?

I remember CYP was added on yobit,c-cex and bittrex without pay a single satoshi. C-Cex you remember?

I don't know for sure but I saw Bittrex add some coins without a lot demand from community (based on twitter). Some of them added really fast, even before they hit other market like BITB. Make me think that to be listed, they require some payment.
I think there're two kind of coins. one kind start from the last exchange and rising conquer all the others, like cyp did.
And another kind where I guess dev pays bittrex to add them directly, probably what happened with BT, that wasn't without a blockchain but hit bittrex.
If you say to bittrex, I'll give you 5BTC will you add my coin, I dubt they'll say NO!

I agree with you, i can see that too. DRZ has pretty nice volume at YoBit and we yell everyday on twitter, but they just seem like ignore us. I mean what else they asking for?
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:11:03 PM

You can pay to get the spotlight on bittrex and you will be listed than. It is 3 BTC. But the goal should be to show them there is enough interest in the coin to be listed there with out paying. The funds could be spent in such a better way than spending to get listed on an exchange so we can hope for a quick pump.
tom14cat14

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:12:28 PM

Lets vote for DRZ on c-cex guys. If the dev won't spend some money for listing, together we can bring this out!
If the dev won't pay I will leave this! Win ccex voting it's ridiculous now. With only 0.5 they can assure us the 1°place.
I've already cast my vote.

I think at this point we need to put pressure on them to add us without paying. This coin has lasted longer than most of the new coins they add. As soon as we all start publicly demanding the dev to pay to be added than the exchanges will not add us like they do most coins. They will wait until he pays or we tear ourselves apart.

Really?
Dev asked to pay for bittrex and bittrex answer that they not accept btc to get coin listed. Just a demand from community.
So,why dev should pay for c-cex?

An mostly...what will happen?

I remember CYP was added on yobit,c-cex and bittrex without pay a single satoshi. C-Cex you remember?

I don't know for sure but I saw Bittrex add some coins without a lot demand from community (based on twitter). Some of them added really fast, even before they hit other market like BITB. Make me think that to be listed, they require some payment.
I think there're two kind of coins. one kind start from the last exchange and rising conquer all the others, like cyp did.
And another kind where I guess dev pays bittrex to add them directly, probably what happened with BT, that wasn't without a blockchain but hit bittrex.
If you say to bittrex, I'll give you 5BTC will you add my coin, I dubt they'll say NO!

I agree with you, i can see that too. DRZ has pretty nice volume at YoBit and we yell everyday on twitter, but they just seem like ignore us. I mean what else they asking for?

I think the fastest way to be listed would be to keep spreading the word and keep this rally going with increasing volume.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:13:55 PM

You can pay to get the spotlight on bittrex and you will be listed than. It is 3 BTC. But the goal should be to show them there is enough interest in the coin to be listed there with out paying. The funds could be spent in such a better way than spending to get listed on an exchange so we can hope for a quick pump.

Fact is that dev delivered(after thousand request from community) and price has not rise.
Now,community ask for bittrex.
Then nothing will happen again and community will ask again for update.
And the story will repeat till the end.

Buy drz is the only way to make price rise.

easy as drink water.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:30:44 PM

Guys, leave Bittrex alone for now. C-Cex is a best option now, and listing on C-Cex is almost mandatory step to hit Bittrex Smiley

How we can put some pressure on C-cex, except just voting? Do they listen on twitter, or direct PM's here on forums?

... this space is not for rent ...
wdyer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:31:09 PM

Voted! Keep pushing guys #droidzrise https://twitter.com/CryptoPuppy/status/593518998379110406

Altcoin Expert Trader
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:00:19 PM

6.16 btc volume on yobit, huge buy ins just now
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:08:38 PM

Because of Droidz advertises other exchanges in its software, and have no Yobit alerts (we asked to add it few times) - it can be delisted at 5-6 May.
Please delist it. Your exchange fucking sucks
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 11:25:59 PM

The developer answered about Yobit alerts in PM. Do not get us wrong, we do not want to delist this coin. For us it is simply incorrect to promote software that advertises all exchanges except ours. Normally, we always maintain our indifference, but this is the first coin that advertise our competitors.

Droidz is a promising and good coin, we wish good luck to the developers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gdavis024

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:47:16 PM

Because of Droidz advertises other exchanges in its software, and have no Yobit alerts (we asked to add it few times) - it can be delisted at 5-6 May.

I'm not against your logic, just don't agree with how you're handling it. But honestly I should not be surprised as your exchange has demonstrated lack of maturity in the past. I'm not going to lie, it is a little funny, but I'm pretty sure a business shouldn't publicly use the word "gay" in an implicitly derogatory way whenever you type one of the names of their competing exchanges in the chat box.

I apologize for the poor quality of the video, it was recorded on my phone  Grin
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:34:43 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 12:58:32 AM by lestherat

C-CEX.com support
29/04/2015
To: lestherat@$%&%$#.com

Added for voting!
Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Thanks!

2015-04-24 7:11 GMT+03:00 <lestherat@$%&&%#.com>:

Hi Support, please add this coin.
    DROIDZ, DRZ,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024845.0
    2,000,000 Coins for ICO, cost 3,755 sats each coin
    75 BTC invested
    3,000,000 for POW, still in progress, 2,000,000 coins left to mine
    Dev active, already answer question on irc.
    Wallet total functional, blockchain work without issues.
    Investors with coins and btc ready to trade here on Ccex.
    Thanks

Thank me later guys  Cool
tom14cat14

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:12:28 AM

I'm not against your logic, just don't agree with how you're handling it. But honestly I should not be surprised as your exchange has demonstrated lack of maturity in the past. I'm not going to lie, it is a little funny, but I'm pretty sure a business shouldn't publicly use the word "gay" in an implicitly derogatory way whenever you type one of the names of their competing exchanges in the chat box.

I apologize for the poor quality of the video, it was recorded on my phone  Grin

Thats why I see it in the chat all the time. I thought it was other people screwing around.
arloseb

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:01:25 AM

Amazing!
I was watching a movie,then suddenly a new webpage has open automatically with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwOQKnQUy0

I was so scared about that,sayng "What that fuck?". Then i realize is the amazing features on wallet about new coins listed.

I watch the wallet and read that QTZ and XMS were added to bittrex,even before official post from bittrex.

AMAZING!!!

Why bittrex have no listed DRZ is a mistery.
tom14cat14

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:00:42 AM

And they have 12 and 19 pages respectively in their thread. But yet that is a more active community.
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:20:14 AM

the "delisting" news brings 8BTC volume on yobit..

good news dump, bad news pump  Grin

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:29:56 AM

the "delisting" news brings 8BTC volume on yobit..

good news dump, bad news pump  Grin

still cheap at yobit   Grin
arloseb

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:53:00 AM

And they have 12 and 19 pages respectively in their thread. But yet that is a more active community.

I'm afraid someone's really want to kill this coin.

Thread active,57 pages,dev active,yobit first place volume and still not on bittrex.

Really strange....

wdyer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:38:39 PM

Shocking! Bittrex deliberately ignoring DRZ  Angry

C'mon, give some votes here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Altcoin Expert Trader
rastapirataroberto

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 12:44:24 PM

Shocking! Bittrex deliberately ignoring DRZ  Angry

This has been an important experience with altcoins world this time..

Bittrex gets more and more shady in its operating day by day..
Yobit seems very immature and not professional at all..
C-cex i don't know, they just want money.. and that's bad when it seems the more honest between these exchanges..

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:49:02 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 03:48:57 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

Shocking! Bittrex deliberately ignoring DRZ  Angry

This has been an important experience with altcoins world this time..

Bittrex gets more and more shady in its operating day by day..
Yobit seems very immature and not professional at all..
C-cex i don't know, they just want money.. and that's bad when it seems the more honest between these exchanges..

Driodz is based on solid mathematics.

A lot of new crypto coins are trying to be simply new Craze coins e.g. 500,000 to 1.3 million coins POW and then unlimited POS. Craze is worth $0.40 per coin.

However, if developer and investors do not get a high enough initial valuation on the new crypto currencies coins, then the rotation (coin velocity between buy and sells) stagnates and new investors lose interest. The crypto currency slowly loses.

However, there is no longer any room for big economic crypto currencies sustained by big miners as POW only: BTC, VTC, LTC, FTC, START, DASH, SPREAD, etc. These big economic coins have investor interest as long term investments. New coins like Bollywoodcoin who imitate this simply run out of investors.

Therefore, Droidz doing 3 million coins in POW (2 million on ICO) and then some more as POS is pretty solid. 3 POW million coins solves the coin velocity between buys and sell in the short term and another more POS coins maintain swap velocity in the long run.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: