Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX]  (Read 100208 times)
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:25:18 PM

cant rubbish like that be removed ? he can dump at 300 right now, such a fool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:27:23 PM

SCAMCOIN!

.... Some bullshit here....

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

dev do droidz, dev do cypher - CYPHER DUMP, DROIDZ DUMP

Go f..ck yourself with your newbie account and big red letters.

BTW, guys, I have put some humble buy orders on yobit... Dump on me, please  Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
cunnyfred9761

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:29:37 PM

The only REAL problem of this coin is the fact that majority of ICO investors were hoping somebody will pump the coin, so they can dump, have their 200% profit in two days, then move to another coin. When they saw nobody is going to pump it, they were disappointed, strated to panick and spread fud, hurting themselves.

But now most of such investors either already dumped this coin to raise money to invest in some new p'n'd scam, or will do that very soon. As soon as they are out, the coin can slowly and nicely recover.

Of course it will recover but it will not reach 3700 sat ever again. Majority of ICO investors never expected that they will to lose 70% of their investment after 2 or 3 days, that's why they were disappointed. IMO investors didn't dump it, there wasn't even enough buy support. 1.3 million coins mined during pow * 900 sat(on average) = 11BTC - that's give or take drz's trading volume.
OK, dev own most of ICO, so DEV DUMP, everybody dump, just like CRAVE COIN

cunnyfred9761

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:31:10 PM

SCAMCOIN!

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

BTW, guys, I have put some humble buy orders on yobit... Dump on me, please  Grin
dev dump on you, HA,HA,HA,HA,    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:31:36 PM

What the... ohh come on..
weak hands just dumped on yobit to invest in another coin, thats all, more shares to go around   Cheesy

And people still think we don't need another exchange?? Enjoy...

no one is putting buy order
this is clear
YObit is DRZ tomb, we have to resume as XDB-GOKU

IS IT possibile to ask Yobit delisting?

I bought some on ICO and keep buying from the day 1 until today, my last buy was on 401 sats. Not much but at least i do something to hold the price. But now i can't do that anymore since i don't have a ton of btc.
If the dev want it, surely he can ask yobit to freeze the market.
Cut the pow phase may work too.
Find another exchange to get more investors.
With 73 btc (if that real 73 btc), he can do a lot more than this. He can pay someone to do one task of the roadmap or promotion while he works on the other ones.
I mean hey what the ICO fund for?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:34:25 PM

The only REAL problem of this coin is the fact that majority of ICO investors were hoping somebody will pump the coin, so they can dump, have their 200% profit in two days, then move to another coin. When they saw nobody is going to pump it, they were disappointed, strated to panick and spread fud, hurting themselves.

But now most of such investors either already dumped this coin to raise money to invest in some new p'n'd scam, or will do that very soon. As soon as they are out, the coin can slowly and nicely recover.

Of course it will recover but it will not reach 3700 sat ever again. Majority of ICO investors never expected that they will to lose 70% of their investment after 2 or 3 days, that's why they were disappointed. IMO investors didn't dump it, there wasn't even enough buy support. 1.3 million coins mined during pow * 900 sat(on average) = 11BTC - that's give or take drz's trading volume.

Yes, sure, Cunny, you are the source of wisdom  Grin

dump, dump, everybody dump now Smiley Sounds like a song. Troll hymn Smiley

Dump it, I am waiting!

cunnyfred9761

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:36:27 PM

SHITCOIN!

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

dev dump SHIT on you, HA,HA,HA,HA,    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin. open mouth wide, buy SHIT with btc..

dump now, or dump at half price tomorrow,  Grin Grin Grin Grin
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:37:03 PM

weak hands just dumped on yobit to invest in another coin, thats all, more shares to go around   Cheesy

this is clear

I bought some on ICO and keep buying from the day 1 until today, my last buy was on 401 sats. Not much but at least i do something to hold the price. But now i can't do that anymore since i don't have a ton of btc.
With 73 btc (if that real 73 btc), he can do a lot more than this. He can pay someone to do one task of the roadmap or promotion while he works on the other ones.

That's true. I would like to listen from Dev on his plans on promotion. ICO funds are not only for development, but for promotion too.

EDIT: my orders at yobit  are still waiting... Nobody wants to dump?  Angry
Cunny, maybe you have something to dump..? Do it now, as you say tomorrow you may not have such chance!  Grin

cunnyfred9761

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:41:53 PM

weak hands just dumped on yobit to invest in another coin, thats all, more shares to go around   Cheesy

this is clear

That's true. I would like to listen from Dev on his plans on promotion. ICO funds are not only for development, but for promotion too.
BITTREX is worse than YOBIT - dump, dump, dump - all coins in red at BITTREX
This is SCAM SEASON
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:43:15 PM

[...][/size]

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

dev dump SHIT on you, HA,HA,HA,HA,    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin. open mouth wide, buy SHIT with btc..

Did you bought your account???
get out of here, go back in the cave

cunnyfred9761

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:45:23 PM

Yes, sure, Cunny, you are the source of wisdom  Grin

dump, dump, everybody dump now Smiley Sounds like a song. Troll hymn Smiley

Dump it, I am waiting!
dump now, or DUMP for DEV at 50 sat NEXT WEEK Huh Huh Huh Huh. IT will trickle down to 1 sat when DEV walks away with your btc.
cunnyfred9761

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:47:07 PM

[...][/size]

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

https://i.imgur.com/juZArYf.png

bye bye for now .......
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:49:41 PM

This is going over board... I am suggesting to move to self-moderated thread. This shit should be cleaned. One stupid troll could spoil the efforts of hundred honest people..

Dirgantara

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:52:08 PM

Just ignore that shitty fudder, ain't worth a penny

EDIT : And never quote them too. Quoting red bold words from newbie fudders will only encourage them.
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:52:24 PM

This is going over board... I am suggesting to move to self-moderated thread. This shit should be cleaned. One stupid troll could spoil the efforts of hundred honest people..

is it possibal for everyone to press the report to moderator button to get it removed ?
Dirgantara

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:53:06 PM

Good idea
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:04:49 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 11:27:30 PM by drays

One idea I would like to share and make clear- this is definitely no the Dev who is dumping.

I'll explain why I think so:
yesterday on the Irc with the Dev I was suggesting to stop the PoW, and try to save the price that way. The Dev however opposed to that because of not wanting to change the rules in the middle of the game. Regardless of his reasoning, the fact that he doesn't want to stop PoW, speaks of itself. If he was interested in dumping, he would welcome my suggestion, as that would have increase the prices and would increase the profit of dumper a lot!
So... whomever is dumping, its not the dev. Most probably those are miners and multipools, as mining Droidz is very profitable at the moment. PoW rewards chosen were too big, and the pow time is too long. Prepare for long wait until recovery...

This coin needs promotion. Dev, I invite you to write here what are your plans on promotion using ICO funds. Bounties, campaigns, articles - its all is needed now, unless we stop PoW, and it is you who should do that, not the community alone. We'll support, but you need to start your part.

Dirgantara

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:28:54 PM

One idea I would like to share and make clear- this is definitely no the Dev who is dumping.

I'll explain why I think so:
yesterday on the Irc with the Dev I was suggesting to stop the PoW, and try to save the price that way. The Dev however opposed to that because of not wanting to change the rules in the middle of the game. Regardless of his reasoning, the fact that he doesn't want to stop PoW, speaks of itself. If he was interested in dumping, he would welcome my suggestion, as that would have increase the prices and would increase the profit of dumper a lot!
So... whomever is dumping, its not the dev. Dev is clean as of now...

I never judge he's dumping too. I have no idea but i think that's not the main concern to find who's the dumper.
I still have a positive mind about the dev, i know he still works on this.
I only suggest he moves faster to prevent things getting worse.
If he can't do all the job by him self, he can ask the community to help or pay someone using the ICO fund.
People invest in this coin by buying ICO and surely he doesn't want to let them down.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:47:18 PM

Agree. And until we wait the answer and update from the Dev, there is one thing one can do to protect his own investment.
For anyone who participated in ICO, if you did not spend your last BTC on this ICO, it makes sence to slowly buy all the dumps from the miners, by putting reasonable buy orders.
 That would
 1. Decrease the average price of the coins you have;
 2. Support the coin and prevent the price from dropping even lower

I believe that's good strategy and good advice, beneficial to everybody.

woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:43:11 AM

Wow 350 sat. What a piece of shit. Last time i ever buy into an ico. Thanks dev for this scam, i imagine your off to sell your next shit coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: