Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX]  (Read 100208 times)
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:33:32 PM

DRZ has been added to CCEX voting list. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=459   .36 BTC would get DRZ listed as of right now.
lets get some votes !

Might be time to pay for votes too

Price 300 sathoshi.
We're going to zero

now what?

Main problem is that noone want to buy.
Sad bu true.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:36:07 PM

DRZ has been added to CCEX voting list. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=459   .36 BTC would get DRZ listed as of right now.
lets get some votes !

Might be time to pay for votes too

Price 300 sathoshi.
We're going to zero

now what?

Main problem is that noone want to buy.
Sad bu true.

Nothing too serious. Someone just dumped a big amount. Price would be suppressed until PoW end.

Its time to get out of Yobit. The sell pressure on Yobit is the same as would be on any other exchange, but the buy support is small or missing, just because people do not use too much funds to trade there. Solid players are elsewhere, and there is a reason (after Yobit's statement in bold red, I would think twice whether I would risk sending money an exchange run by children).

... this space is not for rent ...
arloseb

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:50:43 PM

Again first on yobit as volume and no bittrex.
That's really strange.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Because of Droidz advertises other exchanges in its software, and have no Yobit alerts (we asked to add it few times) - it can be delisted at 5-6 May.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
What an unprofessional childish behaviour  Shocked
Never thought a serious business could make such statement lol !! Probably it is not serious at all, thats why they think its ok to tell such bullshit. They make money of the DRZ - and more than on 99% of their other coins, they listed DRZ not because they are so kind, but because they want to make money. Such emotional approach is something reminding kindergarden Smiley

Anyway, lets concentrate of C-Cex, I also received a mail from c-cex telling that DRZ added to vote list. We can vote as much as we can, but the best way to get listed soon is to wait for 2 days, then send them 0.4 BTC, just before this round ends. Actually I alkready suggested Dev to do that, but he was late on last round, and DRZ was not listed yet. From the other hand, I think C-Cex could add DRZ even without that voting, maybe earlier than voting ends, as I believe they understand the potential volume for this coin.

Agreed. I have also talked to an unnamed exchange and they thought it was very unprofessional to mix being an exchange with worrying about what a coins features are. I understand that they would be mad however it should not be brought into the business side. That should be unbiased about this.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:01:46 PM

Because of Droidz advertises other exchanges in its software, and have no Yobit alerts (we asked to add it few times) - it can be delisted at 5-6 May.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Never thought a serious business could make such statement lol !! Probably it is not serious at all, thats why they think its ok to tell such bullshit. They make money of the DRZ - and more than on 99% of their other coins, they listed DRZ not because they are so kind, but because they want to make money. Such emotional approach is something reminding kindergarden Smiley

Anyway, lets concentrate of C-Cex, I also received a mail from c-cex telling that DRZ added to vote list. We can vote as much as we can, but the best way to get listed soon is to wait for 2 days, then send them 0.4 BTC, just before this round ends. Actually I alkready suggested Dev to do that, but he was late on last round, and DRZ was not listed yet. From the other hand, I think C-Cex could add DRZ even without that voting, maybe earlier than voting ends, as I believe they understand the potential volume for this coin.

Agreed. I have also talked to an unnamed exchange and they thought it was very unprofessional to mix being an exchange with worrying about what a coins features are. I understand that they would be mad however it should not be brought into the business side. That should be unbiased about this.
You guys should concentrate on getting all the DROIDZ while they are cheap - below 1000 Sats

tom14cat14

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:17:47 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You guys should concentrate on getting all the DROIDZ while they are cheap - below 1000 Sats

I will be honest. I was trying to buy cheaper. I was part of that over 1 BTC sell wall at 750. I thought people would sell because of the yobit news. Add that with 200k+ coins in the 740-760 range I thought for sure people would panic sell.
Dirgantara

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:19:49 PM

Lets vote for DRZ on c-cex guys. If the dev won't spend some money for listing, together we can bring this out!
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:20:54 PM

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=459

Go vote.

Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:23:39 PM

Pleased to announce I just published the first Droidz article on the site.

RTed
you have to wrote this news in BOLD BLUE character

https://twitter.com/Theonescrypto/status/593525546031517696

tom14cat14

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:24:34 PM

Lets vote for DRZ on c-cex guys. If the dev won't spend some money for listing, together we can bring this out!

Heck with the Volume increase we might be added without needing the vote.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:28:05 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I asked this many times few days ago.... but because thought Bittrex or C-CEX better rappresent what this Coin need.

Community asking Trex and Bittrex since launch, Dev did what it is necessary to hit those exchanges...

Dirgantara

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:30:29 PM

Lets make some crowd again https://twitter.com/alzarcho/status/593527409598537729
arloseb

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:34:30 PM

It's days that DRZ is on first 3 position on yobit.
It's absolutely wrong that c-cex have not listed direclty.

Voting system.....bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tell me which is the latest coin added to c-cex, and why?

Hey c-cex,which was your latest coin added? Which volume it get before get added on c-cex???

Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:36:53 PM

If the dev won't pay I will leave this! Win ccex voting it's ridiculous now. With only 0.5 they can assure us the 1°place.
I've already cast my vote.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

tom14cat14

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:38:29 PM

It's days that DRZ is on first 3 position on yobit.
It's absolutely wrong that c-cex have not listed direclty.

Voting system.....bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tell me which is the latest coin added to c-cex, and why?

Hey c-cex,which was your latest coin added? Which volume it get before get added on c-cex???

I agree it is strange that they have not listed DRZ. I guess because it was not the really high Vol for a day. Everyone dont forget about polo. If the others do not want DRZ maybe Poloneix will.
arloseb

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:39:21 PM

If the dev won't pay I will leave this! Win ccex voting it's ridiculous now. With only 0.5 they can assure us the 1°place.

Ok,goodbye.
tom14cat14

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:41:39 PM

I think at this point we need to put pressure on them to add us without paying. This coin has lasted longer than most of the new coins they add. As soon as we all start publicly demanding the dev to pay to be added than the exchanges will not add us like they do most coins. They will wait until he pays or we tear ourselves apart.
arloseb

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:44:07 PM

I think at this point we need to put pressure on them to add us without paying. This coin has lasted longer than most of the new coins they add. As soon as we all start publicly demanding the dev to pay to be added than the exchanges will not add us like they do most coins. They will wait until he pays or we tear ourselves apart.

Really?
Dev asked to pay for bittrex and bittrex answer that they not accept btc to get coin listed. Just a demand from community.
So,why dev should pay for c-cex?

An mostly...what will happen?

I remember CYP was added on yobit,c-cex and bittrex without pay a single satoshi. C-Cex you remember?
Dirgantara

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:51:53 PM

Really?
Dev asked to pay for bittrex and bittrex answer that they not accept btc to get coin listed. Just a demand from community.

I remember CYP was added on yobit,c-cex and bittrex without pay a single satoshi. C-Cex you remember?

I don't know for sure but I saw Bittrex add some coins without a lot demand from community (based on twitter). Some of them added really fast, even before they hit other market like BITB. Make me think that to be listed, they require some payment.
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:02:20 PM

Really?

I don't know for sure but I saw Bittrex add some coins without a lot demand from community (based on twitter). Some of them added really fast, even before they hit other market like BITB. Make me think that to be listed, they require some payment.
I think there're two kind of coins. one kind start from the last exchange and rising conquer all the others, like cyp did.
And another kind where I guess dev pays bittrex to add them directly, probably what happened with BT, that wasn't without a blockchain but hit bittrex.
If you say to bittrex, I'll give you 5BTC will you add my coin, I dubt they'll say NO!

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: