Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thief - Ricky Heuwel aka digitalgold aka Digital Gold Ltd  (Read 3713 times)
SimplyBTC (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:28:20 PM

Thanks,
Like I said in my original post all the personal info I have posted is nothing that isn't available freely with a quick search. The company info is from companies house and that is where the address came from (although in a personal message to me he claims not to have lived in London for 'several years'. I haven't posted any private information at all (I have kept the bank account details and voters checks private).

I didnt hope to achieve anything by posting on this forum. I haven't made any demands from anyone. The digital currency world is littered with people willing to make fast cash. I will continue with my criminal and civil court case and keep you all posted. The purpose of my original thread was to serve as a warning to others who can read the information and decide who has done what. Bringing people to justice where it involves almost completely anonymous crypto currency is hard and I wanted to warn people and let them know my experience.

Too many people have posted on here pretending to know the law and thinking that because they have done a few successful transactions that Ricky must be 100% honest. They don't know him or his past and base their opinion of him sat on the other side of a keyboard. This isn't a criminal court hearing either so please be patient as I post updates. He still refuses to comment on whether the bank account belongs to him or not as I suspect the Police will confirm it is his when they get the reply from Natwest. Like I said before, read my original post, weigh up what has been said and decide for yourselves.

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fjlj

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:38:45 PM

straight up bullshit.. go get a fucking life and quit trying to bring down other peoples.. you are damaging an honest innocent mans name and you fucking know it you conniving good for nothing low life..
digitalgold

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:46:12 PM

What I meant was, I am being falsely accused of something I did not do and that SimplyBTC has no right to post my info on the assumption that I am who he is looking for.
First of all I do not live in the UK, secondly I have never dealt with this guy or lived at the address this guy claims I lived at. I can tell you hand on heart that this guy is pulling this shit out of the air. There is no landlord that has told him I was a tenant or that I paid rent there because (I HAVE NEVER LIVED THERE).

I am now being harassed as well so please guys think about what you are all getting involved in.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:15:14 PM

What I meant was, I am being falsely accused of something I did not do and that SimplyBTC has no right to post my info on the assumption that I am who he is looking for.
First of all I do not live in the UK, secondly I have never dealt with this guy or lived at the address this guy claims I lived at. I can tell you hand on heart that this guy is pulling this shit out of the air. There is no landlord that has told him I was a tenant or that I paid rent there because (I HAVE NEVER LIVED THERE).
I am now being harassed as well so please guys think about what you are all getting involved in.

Would you be kind enough to answer his question; are you the owner of that account?

"I am now being harassed as well so please guys think about what you are all getting involved in."  - Nobody is harassing you, and he will obviously ask same question in court, so why not just answer it?

fjlj

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:21:01 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 08:43:23 PM by fjlj

actually lets think of it this way... many people have my account number. it does not prove that i scammed them. it just proves that we had an exchange at one point in time or another. the account number is purely subjective. It proves nothing at all, except that an individual has an account at a bank that another individual has obtained the info for in one way or another weather it be legit or not. the only proof of any theft would require the actual transaction receipts from both parties accounts see money of this about in that timeframe leave one and goto another. and then we also would need to see the blockchain during this time and see that the same transaction with a original dated copy of the order with a supplied BTC address to pay to was in fact not done. so unless those can also be supplied the account is moot.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:30:23 PM

i can say that no account has been given to answer that question. but the origin of it has. and Mr. Huewel has no affiliation with any branch of any kind of funding in that region.

"You still haven't confirmed or denied if the bank account details I sent in the private message are yours or not." - quote from OP

I was refering to this, which was sent via PM, and i was politely asking user digitalgold, if you dont mind.

thank you.
SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:04:24 PM

Thanks ajareselde,

A simple yes or no from Ricky will do. Do you own this account?

If you really want I can post the transaction receipts fjlj. However, they will clearly detail the offenders bank account number and sort code which I don't really want to do in public. Fjlj clearly has a very close and personal relationship with digitalgold but I wonder how well he really knows him? Have you even met? Do you know anything about him or do you just refuse to believe he could be a criminal? Ricky's last post says he doesn't even live in the UK yet he has registered a UK business with a London address. Just how honest is he being now?

Fjlj goes on about owning a bank account doesn't mean you've done anything wrong and just proves a transaction took place. Digitalgold has been on here a few times now and avoided the question. Is he going to admit the bank account is his and admit a transaction took place?

Still waiting for your answer......

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
digitalgold

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:58:33 PM

Where I can give publically available information I will but things like bank account numbers and other information I will withhold for the courts and Police. I have provided as detailed account as possible so people can decide if he is a thief and see if he replies.

In mid-2013 I was just starting to get in to bitcoin. I built up what I thought was a trusting relationship with an ebay user named rkum3541 and I transferred 2 payments totalling £1000 to a Natwest bank account and the payments were confirmed as successful. Looking back now this was obviously pretty stupid.

Once the money was transferred the user stopped replying to my messages and I later found out that other people had been victim to this.

I managed to trace the ebay user to a male named Ronald Kumar. From these details I established that he lived on Cranbrook Road in London. I started Court Proceedings and won the case due to no reply. Months later I was contacted by Mr Kumar as he had a CCJ on his file that he knew nothing about. At first I thought that he was simply trying to get me to remove the judgement. However, he knew nothing about bitcoins and had a good job so it was unlikely that he did have any involvement.

It turned out that Kumar had moved from Cranbrook road which is why he never got the paperwork. When KUMAR moved out the new tenant was a Mr Ricky Heuwel. Heuwel then used KUMARS details to hack his ebay account and start selling bitcoins. I have shown a picture of HEUWEL from his LinkedIn and facebook profile to the landlady of Cranbrook Road who confirms that it is him. She also said that he spoke Africaan which he lists in his Linkedin profile. She also has all the details of his bank accounts and guess what… the natwest account I transferred money to is the same one he used to pay his rent.

HEUWEL has now moved from that address but is the registered director of Digital Gold ltd with an address of 98 Stanley Road, Croydon, CR0 3QB. He has made posts about this company under the bitcointalk username of digitalgold. I wasn’t surprised to find that HEUWEL was involved in digital currency given that he had stolen from me pretending to sell bitcoins. So, the paperwork is now with the Police and a small claim court file has also been opened.  

********************************************************************************************

I dont need to confirm anything, I am being targeted here, I want this guy to do what he needs to do so I have all I need to move forward. He has made up an elaborate story as in BOLD.. So no one seems to think it's odd that this guy has made up a fantasy of me living at an address and a landlord that confirmed that I paid rent there and that I hacked someones ebay account that moved out before I got there?Huh Come on please man!!!
I said I have lived in the UK and a moved IE: No longer live in the UK and am transferring my business to my current residence, not as simple as in the UK to do.
SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:59:25 PM

Hmmmmm, if I was innocent I'd simply confirm that the bank account was nothing to do with me.

What do other people think?

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:28:23 AM

Hmmmmm, if I was innocent I'd simply confirm that the bank account was nothing to do with me.

Well it is obvious that he is avoiding to answer it, it cant mean anything else rather than is truly is his account.
Do you have statements that rent was paid from that account ? From that landlord? It would be a big deal if you have it.

fjlj

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:56:59 AM

1. you can list these with redaction of most of the sensitive material..
2. relationship... no.. just have done business for many many years, and know that this man is not emotionally or morally capable of purposefully scamming anyone.
3. again ownership of an account is meaningless so just for the sake of argument lets assume it is (i dont know, nor would i care.) does it change anything? no its just another baseless bit of conjecture. its all subjective.
4. what the fuck do you want? what is your motive? why 2 years later? are you hard up for money? house in foreclosure because you haven't met your quota of scams? how about you... registering and using the domain name of a site that was created only for a name.. in its existence of 2 years it has had no content more than coming soon, not only that but check your sub its about to expire. we have no reason to trust anything you say, we have no background, and frankly you are shady as fuck.. you are banking on the recognition and ties created by the common enemy phenomenon. The reason i put soo much into these is because the people creating them are no life idiots that have some personal agenda.
5. nothing further... you're an idiot and will get what you deserve one way or the other in the end. (karma)
fjlj

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:07:57 AM

a final note on this.. explain how you took rkum3541 and got ronald kumar. and then since that is literally one of the most common names on the planet how YOU managed to narrow it down to this specific individual. and how any of that makes any sense beyond a coincidence. and if its coincidence that its a lie..
digitalgold

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:20:37 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 09:38:10 AM by digitalgold

Well it is obvious that he is avoiding to answer it, it cant mean anything else rather than is truly is his account.
Do you have statements that rent was paid from that account ? From that landlord? It would be a big deal if you have it.

No no I'm  not "avoiding" anything. As I have mentioned previously I will wait for him to do what he needs to do. I have requested a tenancy agreement but it has never surfaced... Please tell me how I rent a whole house without having a tenancy agreement??? People tell me how you believe I am a scammer and that I am hiding something when this guy has not provided the info I requested before he started requesting info from me??? I feel that Tomatocage who gave me negative feedback despite the fact that I have not dealt with him is in conspiracy with SimplyBTC as well as lophie who called me a scammer without a verdict from a court and you ajareselde who seems to be hell bent on perusing me the good cop bad cop way while no one seems to be asking the most important question with out a biased view... Where the hell is this tenancy agreement and where is the proof that I paid rent there???

I can confidently say that I have never lived at this address, never sacammed anyone and never paid rent there. I will be requesting the details of everyone concerned as well as this imaginary landlord when I move forward with my case as you are all an accessory to the charges pending.
SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:17:24 PM
Merited by IMZ (10)

And yet he still won't answer if the bank account is his!!!! This is the most important question. This is where the money was transferred to so if it's his account then he either stole it or if his account was hacked he will be able to tell me where the money went and provide a police reference that he reported the matter.

I'm not sure what fjlj is taking but he should up the medication. Ronald Kumar is one of the most common names on the planet!!!! Which planet is that? I'd accept the comment if his name was smith or Ahmed or something similar. There are 17 in the whole of London named R Kumar on the electoral roll. Not exactly common is it and it doesn't take long to track an eBay username if you know what to do.

It's taken me 2 years to track Ricky down because members of the public don't have easy access to private information. It costs time and money to track someone down. My house isn't in foreclosure either. In fact all of my properties that I rent out are doing quite well thanks. simplyBTC turned over just short of £500,000 in the first year it was up and running. Sadly, my mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and is now in a care home. That's why the site was closed although since I still have a bit of time left on my hosting contract the webpage is still active.

Take note Ricky, see how I answer people's questions? You're still avoiding mine aren't you.... I spoke to the landlady about 15 minutes ago. She is away in France for 10 days and will happily forward me her file when she gets back.

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
digitalgold

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:37:42 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 09:08:21 AM by digitalgold

I still find it funny that you are so hell bent on trying to get information out of me when you have already admitted to screwing up someone else by given them a CCJ even though they didn't live at the address and was not able to go to court, then finding out this person was not involved "as you say" then make up nonsense that I rented a house that your previously falsely accused lived at and now the landlord is in France, how convenient.

From what I see this does not look like a 500k business to me, all I see is that you are selling minted coins. Companies house also has no record of a business called SimplyBTC so what am I missing here.
https://i.imgur.com/2Xu7jnl.jpg?1
I will continue to carry out my own investigation and as I said before, I will not be providing you with anything until you send me this apparent leasing agreement that you seem to think exists for a property I allegedly rented and paid rent for.
Raroun

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:51:02 PM

I have Business realtions to Digitalgold for around 1 year.
He was allways a good business partner - very fair and generous.
SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:28:47 AM

I'll ask Ricky for one last time. Do you know anything about or are the owner of the account details I sent via private message and know about £450 sent to that account on 10/04/13 and £550 on 11/04/13?

If you carry on ignoring the question I will simply post the bank account details in my next reply. If they don't belong to you then I suppose you won't mind.

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
fjlj

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:45:41 AM

simplybtc... go fuck yourself. you are meaningless
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:14:43 AM

I'll ask Ricky for one last time. Do you know anything about or are the owner of the account details I sent via private message and know about £450 sent to that account on 10/04/13 and £550 on 11/04/13?

If you carry on ignoring the question I will simply post the bank account details in my next reply. If they don't belong to you then I suppose you won't mind.

As per https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1034121.0 , i would advise you not to publish anything as delicate as that here on this forum.
If you are determined to move on your idea , i guess u could post it on pastebin or something similar, and post link here, that way the data technically wouldn't be on forum server.

cheers
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:46:31 AM

Yeah well that's deformation of character

Grin It's defamation. Deformation lol
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: