Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 07:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was scammed by kashish948  (Read 3790 times)
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:46:13 AM

After some consideration, I have decided to leave kashish negative trust. While his thread does say he deals in CAD, it is pretty clear that killyou was under the assumption that the price he asked for was in USD. This assumption was not unreasonable, since neither party mentions CAD in the PMs that have been made public, and the price of $900 CAD is definitely well below "market price" that was discussed. I'm not sure whether kashish intentionally scammed, but it doesn't really matter, since his refusal to come to an agreement with killyou after the fact says enough about his trustworthiness. A trustworthy trader would either find a new price that both parties could agree upon or reverse the trade entirely if such an agreement could not be made.

That's exactly right. Even though they mention CAD in their thread, once they seen that they had received a overpayment, the first thing they should have done was contact the trader and advise them to what has happened. Then and only after a mutual agreement has  been made proceed with the trade as discussed. This trade, to me, is a scam since they will not return the overbalance.
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:37:25 PM

Damn kashish, you're in the wrong here and need to pay killyou back the difference. I don't believe there is any scamming going on by either party but obviously a miscommunication happened. Being the buyer and running your own thread you should have clarified CAD in the PM, it's not only his responsibility in this exchange, it's yours as well.. if not more so.

3) Let him get a taste of his own medicine.

So no, I'm not sending any refund.

A troubling attitude.

You really should consider paying the guy back, it's a small price to pay for the lesson.

We've traded before without any problem but I'll watch this thread for a couple of days and hope you set things right with killyou.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:04:16 PM

I have PMed OP about this. I really thought that it should go by the terms on my thread but if everybody thinks I am wrong, Im willing to discuss it with OP. Ill keep everybody updated.

Also please keep in mind if I really wanted to scam, I had the opportunity of not sending any money to OP. Why would I send 900 CAD if I wanted to scam?
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:45:45 PM

This is my last comment in this thread. Kashish had time to think about it and came to the right decision. Like I said to them, I know it would have been hard to return it. But they used their better judement on it and came to the right solution. Glad all is resolved for the better. GL to both of you.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:50:32 PM

I have PMed OP about this. I really thought that it should go by the terms on my thread but if everybody thinks I am wrong, Im willing to discuss it with OP. Ill keep everybody updated.

Also please keep in mind if I really wanted to scam, I had the opportunity of not sending any money to OP. Why would I send 900 CAD if I wanted to scam?

I will not remove the negative trust (or at least not now). You must repay (the difference) killyou72, and please stop to send me PM about this situation.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:29:49 PM

Killyou please update here if the issue is resolved.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:45:44 PM

killyou72 is offline. Hasnt yet replied my PM.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:13:17 PM

It may be beneficial to get this wrapped up and resolved quickly because I don't think Bit-x allows negative trust users in the signature campaign.

{ BitSpill }
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:18:21 PM

I'm fairly sure that they could care less about the sig campaign they are enrolled in. They deal with more money than Bit-X pays this user per week for their posts. If the situation is resolved, which it looks like it will be, they will be no actions taken by Bit-X for the -trust.
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:09:50 PM

Excellent kashish, I'm glad you are now trying to resolve this in a positive way. I've had good dealings with you and would hate to see things end badly over this one instance. I hope killyou72 comes back online and you guys can get this quickly cleared up. Best of luck.
Nidaleee

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:41:24 PM

this just proves communication is key.

always pm the person then to go on a ranting rampage, glad this issue is being resolved if the op ever does come back.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:28:36 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 11:21:19 PM by kashish948

We have come to an agreement. I just don't have BTC ready right now so have asked for his paypal id for partial payment. Most of it is solved. Should be all resolved by tomorrow. Will keep everybody updated.

Edit: killyou72 logged off and I am now waiting for him to reply. Have also given him my skype contact so that we can have a quick chat and get this solved. Waiting for him to come back online.....
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2325

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:36:28 PM

We have come to an agreement. I just don't have BTC ready right now so have asked for his paypal id for partial payment. Most of it is solved. Should be all resolved by tomorrow. Will keep everybody updated.

Edit: killyou72 logged off and I am now waiting for him to reply. Have also given him my skype contact so that we can have a quick chat and get this solved. Waiting for him to come back online.....
Since it appears that you now have some BTC it would probably be a good idea for killyou72 to request a refund in BTC.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:48:02 PM

Since it appears that you now have some BTC it would probably be a good idea for killyou72 to request a refund in BTC.

Already PMed him today morning...you should relax a little. You look more worried than me or OP.
Sure there's no connection between you and OP?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:42:40 AM

Already PMed him today morning...you should relax a little. You look more worried than me or OP.

Op was very active while you were unable to find a solution for this situation, and now there's no more input from him on this thread..
If kashish is ready to return overpayment, this should be settled now, to void any possible new turns.

@op please update situation, and let this be over already, now ure the one lagging behind.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:53:57 AM

Op was very active while you were unable to find a solution for this situation, and now there's no more input from him on this thread..
If kashish is ready to return overpayment, this should be settled now, to void any possible new turns.

@op please update situation, and let this be over already, now ure the one lagging behind.

He is in touch with me on PMs but logged off suddenly this morning......im sure he will be back. He has to receive money Smiley
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:00:27 AM

He is in touch with me on PMs but logged off suddenly this morning......im sure he will be back. He has to receive money Smiley

That's great, but it would be even more nice to hear him confirm that, to keep the things transparent, because obviously we can't see any of those PM's.

cheers
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:29:54 AM

Perfect, I will remove my negative trust againts you when all this situation will be resolved.

Good luck.
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:37:46 PM

Perfect, I will remove my negative trust againts you when all this situation will be resolved.

Good luck.

Currently working on it. kash is offering a refund of .34-.4ish. I am not settling for anything below 100%.(I feel as if I am entitled to more actually) My last quoted price to refund him was .5 btc. However, we have reached the issue that kash seems to think he paid me around 740$ when infact I only received $700. This is because of the paypal fees with converting currency(which I just learned about, but someone such as kash IM sure knew this before hand).

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:20:03 PM

Currently working on it. kash is offering a refund of .34-.4ish. I am not settling for anything below 100%.(I feel as if I am entitled to more actually) My last quoted price to refund him was .5 btc. However, we have reached the issue that kash seems to think he paid me around 740$ when infact I only received $700. This is because of the paypal fees with converting currency(which I just learned about, but someone such as kash IM sure knew this before hand).

I really don't think the refund should be any less than 0.4756 BTC as I posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1025709.msg11105640#msg11105640
If anything it should be more for the inconveniences. 0.5 sounds fair to me. I think it's a very bad sign kashish948 tries to negotiate the refund this way.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: