Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: International Zionism Did 911–23 facts  (Read 3627 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:38:03 PM

Most educated Americans, a vast majority, believe discreetly that neocons in the United States, along with a vague network of Zionists, were responsible for 911.

If you pick any well educated American and get him or her drunk enough they will admit it. But polls say most people aren't really sure.

Imagine that. Why would polls not be reflective of actual opinions? Maybe because of jackasses who terrorize people into lying about their opinions. It is people like you who created the Nazis in Germany and who are creating them in america.

The only people who take your position, blindly saying that there is no evidence of 'Israeli' involvement in 911 are either shills or utter morons. If you would like me to start presenting the evidence for Israeli involvement say so. At this point my opinion, and the evidence, support a transnational interest in invading Afghanistan has happened several times and in the two most recent cases heroin was the commodity that sparked the flame.

I'm afraid you don't quite understand what I am commenting on about your posts.

You have simply proved nothing on the subject you make claims on.

This is not advanced by making yet more claims with no facts.

This has nothing to do with "who is right or wrong."
no-rice-peas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:40:04 PM

Imagine that. Why would polls not be reflective of actual opinions? Maybe because of jackasses who terrorize people into lying about their opinions. It is people like you who created the Nazis in Germany and who are creating them in america.

The only people who take your position, blindly saying that there is no evidence of 'Israeli' involvement in 911 are either shills or utter morons. If you would like me to start presenting the evidence for Israeli involvement say so. At this point my opinion, and the evidence, support a transnational interest in invading Afghanistan has happened several times and in the two most recent cases heroin was the commodity that sparked the flame.

Well, this is ironic. The Nazis didn't come into power in Germany because people blindly believed what the government said. The Nazis came to power largely because people bought into weird conspiracy theories blaming the Jews for their problems. You know, the kind of thing you're pushing right now.

If you want to confirm this you can read a book. Or you can find any educated American and get him or her drunk and they'll confirm it.

I'm a reasonably educated American. I'm also Jewish and spoke directly with a lot of people who had direct experience with nazxiism, and I have also read books on the subject.

The truth is that most educated Americans do believe that some entity related to Jews, whether 'Jews in general' or Zionists' or whatever, were responsible for 911.

Americans have been conditioned to defend Jews in a very superficial way and it is a situation with many historical precedents.

A few days ago there was backlash from an article the FBI director wrote entitled "why I make all FBI agents visit the holocaust museum". Or was the article entitled "How I became FBI director"? Doesn't matter. Look at the reaction to the article and examine it, if you like.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:49:34 PM

The truth is that most educated Americans do believe that some entity related to Jews, whether 'Jews in general' or Zionists' or whatever, were responsible for 911....
While you are slinging opinions and attitudes around, you might consider that strangers on the Internet really don't care about them.  It really doesn't matter to me if you are a Jew, a Jew-hater, or a Jew and a Jew-hater.  Etc.  Jews are the subject of your thread.  They are not a hobby of mine.  Well except there was this really hot girl...

What I'm just doing is trying to establish facts.

You've made an assertion "The truth is..."

Prove it.  Or at least support it somehow.

Otherwise, nobody will believe you.
no-rice-peas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:53:50 PM

Please refer back to the following

By Ryan Hodgson on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:59am

Mossad Impersonating/framing Muslims and Participating in the Attacks:

http://rediscover911.com/international-zionism-did-911-23-facts/

A lot of the evidence is compelling.

What would have been their motive?

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work.  

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?

You are not interested in 'uncovering', you are interested in covering.

Here is a basic summary of most 911 conversation in america

person1 Have you done any reading about 911?

person2 No, the Jews did not do 911.

person1 Huh?

person2 Stop being anti semitic.

person3 Those anti Semites are starting fiction about the Jews and 911 again.

person4 When will they stop persecuting us?

person5 It is a conspiracy made by evil people.

person1 Where did all this sudden traffic come from?

The truth is that most educated Americans do believe that some entity related to Jews, whether 'Jews in general' or Zionists' or whatever, were responsible for 911....
While you are slinging opinions and attitudes around, you might consider that strangers on the Internet really don't care about them.  It really doesn't matter to me if you are a Jew, a Jew-hater, or a Jew and a Jew-hater.  Etc.  Jews are the subject of your thread.  They are not a hobby of mine.  Well except there was this really hot girl...

What I'm just doing is trying to establish facts.

You've made an assertion "The truth is..."

Prove it.  Or at least support it somehow.

Otherwise, nobody will believe you.

So because I was the second person to post on this thread and then you distorted the post now it is my thread?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:59:59 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 12:11:29 AM by Spendulus

Please refer back to the following

By Ryan Hodgson on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:59am

Mossad Impersonating/framing Muslims and Participating in the Attacks:

http://rediscover911.com/international-zionism-did-911-23-facts/

A lot of the evidence is compelling.

What would have been their motive?

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work.  

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?

You are not interested in 'uncovering', you are interested in covering.

Here is a basic summary of most 911 conversation in america

person1 Have you done any reading about 911?

person2 No, the Jews did not do 911.

person1 Huh?

person2 Stop being anti semitic.

person3 Those anti Semites are starting fiction about the Jews and 911 again.

person4 When will they stop persecuting us?

person5 It is a conspiracy made by evil people.

person1 Where did all this sudden traffic come from?
All I said was...

But you know, I sort of have to agree with you.  Linking articles and providing facts may be to complicated and difficult for you.

Have you considered twitter?
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 03:28:36 PM

The truth is that most educated Americans do believe that some entity related to Jews, whether 'Jews in general' or Zionists' or whatever, were responsible for 911.

You're in a very small and dangerously delusionable bubble. I suggest you seek professional psychological help. I don't mean that as an insult. It's a serious suggestion.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:09:07 PM

You're in a very small and dangerously delusionable bubble. I suggest you seek professional psychological help. I don't mean that as an insult. It's a serious suggestion.

It's like watching a car speeding toward a giant sinkhole. I don't know whether to grab a red flag or a camera.

There are a lot of phrases unique to certain groups. Those phrases are not used by other groups.

As to what Americans believe about 911, here is a cheap experiment.

Get a well dressed middle aged man to poll passersby on a busy street, "Do you believe that Jews were responsible for 911"? Vague number, probably 95% will say "Of course not".

Then get a short girl with a big chest dressed in hippie clothes, a tie dyed skirt, to ask isolated men in the same demographic, but in a more natural setting "Hi, anonymous poll. Did any foreigners aside Arabs have any hand in 911"?
Wow, vague number again 50% will say "Not sure", 50% "Israelis might have known something according to some people".

If you get a pollster who is good at getting accuracy, in the highly educated, non Jewish, non evangelical demographic nearly 100% will say ziofingerprints on the twin towers.

But you want to pretend. Enjoy.
That's just an opinion of YOU, an anonymous poster on the Internet.  That is not a fact.  Now, if you supported your opinion with facts "According to the recent PEW study..."  "According to the study by Richland University..."

Then your opinion would have a bit of substance.  As it is it is pretty worthless.

Now let's go to the actual polls.  You will see that you are dead wrong.  Moving on from your wrongness, you will also see three countries where the people largely do believe the Israelis were behind 9/11 - Egypt, Jordon and the Palestine Territories.

Yes, the areas that are bombarded with "Evil Jew Propaganda".  Such as what you are pushing.  So you see, the propaganda does work for some places.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polls_about_9/11_conspiracy_theories#United_States
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:16:56 PM

Now let's go to the actual polls.

Polls? Seriously?

So we should all agree about what did or didn't happen according to some poll?

If you created such a poll on this forum then the people with the most sock-puppets would win every time. I guess that means that sockies are the authority then?

(and no I don't care about the stupid theories being espoused in this topic but please don't use *polls* as the argument of authority)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:21:35 PM

Now let's go to the actual polls.

Polls? Seriously?

So we should all agree about what did or didn't happen according to some poll?

If you created such a poll on this forum then the people with the most sockpuppets would win every time. I guess that means that sockies are the authority then?

(and no I don't care about the stupid theories being espoused in this topic but please don't use *polls* as the argument of authority)

LOL....NO!  NOT POLLS..>Seriously.

It's only that this guy no_rice_peas is making assertions about "what polls would say" apparently without looking to see about all the polls that have been made.  So I linked to them.

And yes there are three or four sock puppets at work.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:24:08 PM

Haters are going to hate and people that like conspiracy theories are never going to give up on those theories.

The truth is something unfortunately that we rarely can ever be sure of because of all the crap that tends to surround it.

As like most other people that I've met - some Jewish people are wonderful people and others are assholes (no different to any other group of people I've met).

(this is not the sort of topic I'd normally post in actually but I do not like to see such prejudice topics without them being challenged - the modern idea of "freedom of speech" has unfortunately been reduced to the idea that I can say "fuck these people" without any reason beyond my "right to do so")

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:55:48 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 07:09:46 PM by CIYAM

You are never going to actually find the truth - only the "truth as you perceive it" so your post is just as pointless as any other such post claiming to "hold the truth".

Personally I don't care what truth you want to believe (and I don't believe any versions of this supposed truth myself) so just choose the truth you want to believe in and be happy with that.

I don't get why people think that they can ever convince someone else of "a new truth" (and those like me who don't care for such things are even less interested).

You also should realise that the "media" links that you listed are all biased (as unfortunately all such modern media is) so they are really worth *zero* as some sort of basis for an argument about the facts.

Does anyone with an IQ above 100 really believe anything that Murdoch publishes?

arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:10:01 PM

https://archive.org/stream/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks_djvu.txt

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:10:50 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 07:11:04 PM

Just as pointless as any other such link to a counter-argument (you are clearly "a believer").

Note that I am not going to try and counter your "argument" as I know that you can't be swayed from your belief.

As I don't actually have a belief one way or the other why are you still trying to "convince me"?

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:15:46 PM

Was Israel involved in 911? Yes likely.
  I could keep posting things here forever.  Drop the racist name calling bullshit and do some research.

Did Jews do 911? No.  5 mossad agents with explosive residue found on them filming the event that all of the Israelies in the world trade tower were warned about before it happened..  well..

What reason would Israel have to be involved in 911? Let yall speculate on that.  Am I a Nazi.   No.  I just read with my eyes open.  

This thread turned into a kindergarten playground.  Just do some googling even.  High possibility mossad was involved.  But hopefully I don't get banned for saying any of this.  It's just free information on multiple magnitude of sites.  

Be nice to each other and try and figure this out if you want.  But likely this thread will be pulled by that point. Just the way it is.

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:17:48 PM

You are never going to actually find the truth - only the "truth as you perceive it" so your post is just as pointless as any other such post claiming to "hold the truth".

Personally I don't care what truth you want to believe (and I don't believe any versions of this supposed truth myself) so just choose the truth you want to believe in and be happy with that.

I don't get why people think that they can ever convince someone else of "a new truth" (and those like me who don't care for such things are even less interested).

You also should realise that the "media" links that you listed are all biased (as unfortunately all such modern media is) so they are really worth *zero* as some sort of basis for an argument about the facts.

Does anyone with an IQ above 100 really believe anything that Murdoch publishes?

So you have the truth?  What is that? Some poorly educated taliban terrorists managed to fly a passenger jet (which it wasnt) into the middle of new York City? Course no jets scrambled to shoot it down?  Is that the truth? 

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:19:07 PM

Just as pointless as any other such link to a counter-argument (you are clearly "a believer").

Note that I am not going to try and counter your "argument" as I know that you can't be swayed from your belief.

As I don't actually have a belief one way or the other why are you still trying to "convince me"?

I never posted an argument. I never professed a belief.  These are literally the two first things Google produced 

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:34:44 PM

In no way should this thread spark hate for jew, or German,  or Muslim. . Nobody should be shouting Nazi!  Or you've made up your mind.  And never should a small group of globalists create the face for entire faiths or religions.  This is dangerous work.  Research and leave hatred in the dust.

We're we all duped in 911? Pretty much for sure.  What to do about it? Not much.  It's all too late and all laws are being reformed to strip all free men of their rights.  It's what's coming.  So grab your cryptocurrency (which is racially blind) and get ready to plug microchips in your brain and join the system.  Else perish with the new definition of 'idealistic' 'dangerous' thinking...

In the meantime.  Love each other for fucks sakes.

That is the greatest human gift.

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:37:37 PM

The truth cannot come out in this thread.   Or they will be forced to remove it. Just the way it is.  So stop calling each other nazis or racists cuz a few of millions had agendas you don't know about or care or research.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:23:03 PM

I found some "nazi" Jews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapWP8hq9Mc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print