Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: International Zionism Did 911–23 facts  (Read 3627 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:32:01 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 08:47:22 PM by Spendulus

And if you go look at this crap and read it, it doesn't say what either you allege, or what the title of the article alleges.  All you have is a routine stop and investigation.

About eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in
Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them
to the blasts.
The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30
p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late
Tuesday. The Bergen County Police bomb squad X-rayed packages found inside the
van but did not find any explosives, authorities said.

Last I heard, "Did NOT find explosives" and "Were NOT charged with any crime" is the exact opposite of the assertion by no-rice-peas:

The evidence strongly implicates a number of ziotards as having been directly involved in one aspect of the events on 911.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:34:13 PM

4) The evidence strongly implicates a number of ziotards as having been directly involved in one aspect of the events on 911.

Then you SHOW that evidence, dude.  So far you have not.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:40:48 PM

Incredible video.  And yes.  Judaism and Zionism are not one in the same and even orthodox Jews are being persecuted under the regime. As he said (paraphrasing)  we have not been intimidated in thousands of years through multiple persecutions and will not be intimidated now by a new regime.

The Jewish people are being used the same as those who are brainwashed with anti semitic or racist rhetoric that a has been forced into curriculum and media for at least the last 50 to 60 years.

These are not truths against people.   These are truths of people. No truth seeker should be scapegoated for sharing their findings of truth, but at the same time should be careful sharing that truth. .  Or speaking it.. Or thinking it..as thru ethyl inking have regime this group of orthodox speaks of should never be underestimated..  logic is no match for this power.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:42:12 PM

4) The evidence strongly implicates a number of ziotards as having been directly involved in one aspect of the events on 911.

In general man.  Just Google mossad involvement in 911. Google history of mossad.  Google Zionism.  Lol Google trouble in the middle east and put the thinking cap on for a sec

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:48:39 PM

And if you go look at this crap and read it, it doesn't say what either you allege, or what the title of the article alleges.  All you have is a routine stop and investigation.

About eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in
Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them
to the blasts.
The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30
p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late
Tuesday. The Bergen County Police bomb squad X-rayed packages found inside the
van but did not find any explosives, authorities said.

Last I heard, "Did NOT find explosives" and "Were NOT charged with any crime" is the exact opposite of the assertion by no-rice-peas:

The evidence strongly implicates a number of ziotards as having been directly involved in one aspect of the events on 911.

Neither myself nor the article allege anything.   It is truly objective. Or appears to be.

But course four of the same guys were in the video I posted after that.  

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:50:07 PM

In general man.  Just Google mossad involvement in 911. Google history of mossad.  Google Zionism.  Lol Google trouble in the middle east and put the thinking cap on for a sec
Thanks, but no.  I am having too much fun having True Believers post "evidence" and then quoting from that "evidence" that shows it actually supports the opposite position.
arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:51:16 PM

Thanks, but no.  I am having too much fun having True Believers post "evidence" and then quoting from that "evidence" that shows it actually supports the opposite position.

Lol fair enough.  This thread has about as much meat as an altcoin scam thread in general.

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:59:14 PM

And for the record.  Could be wrong.  But believe he was saying the evidence in general. Not just these posts. Cuz.  Well there's a ridiculous amount of it. And me too.  Won't be bothered to post it All to rip your argument for fun to shreds   

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:01:13 PM

And for the record.  Could be wrong.  But believe he was saying the evidence in general. Not just these posts. Cuz.  Well there's a ridiculous amount of it. And me too.  Won't be bothered to post it All to rip your argument for fun to shreds   
Doesn't bother me.  I mean, consider my situation.  I find a thread on a subject I could not care less about but then notice that all the links "supporting the assertion" actually pretty clearly "refute the assertion."

LOL...
arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:29:59 PM

Sorry ya lost me.

Read the op?
http://rediscover911.com/international-zionism-did-911-23-facts/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:32:08 PM

Yes.
arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:55:42 AM

Mmmhmm derailed. Prolly for the best lol

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:28:41 AM

Doesn't bother me.  I mean, consider my situation.  I find a thread on a subject I could not care less about but then notice that all the links "supporting the assertion" actually pretty clearly "refute the assertion."

LOL...

Just for future reference, to help you bullshit more easily, your claim quoted would be more credible if you did not use the word "narrative" nor refer to variations of the phrase "self hating Jew", both of which pretty much explain who you are used to discussing things with.

There's nothing wrong with describing a narrative as, well...a narrative.

And I have not used any variation of "self hating Jew".  Indeed I have no clue what you would even mean by that.  

OH, and I am still waiting for EVIDENCE that supports your thesis:

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:43:35 AM

In no way should this thread spark hate for jew, or German,  or Muslim.

I recognize your capitalization rules. Hi redzeronazi.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:01:47 AM

2) There are a lot of various versions of what might have happened, and a lot of conflicting versions. The mainstream version is Muslim crazies acting on behalf of a wealthy Saudi, bin laden.

This is an oversimplification. The mainstream version doesn't say they were "Muslim crazies." It says they were jihadis who were part of Al Qaeda. It also says Bin Laden was the head of Al Qaeda at the time. Jihadis aren't generally crazy. They have clear beliefs and goals. They're also often helpfully honest and even loud about those beliefs and goals. Unfortunately most people don't bother to listen. Or even if they do listen they can only imagine "Zionist" puppet-masters controlling the world making them say those things.

3) Regardless all the possible scenarios or 'truths' as you call them, there is an actual truth. In other words ultimately there is one person or a very small group who said "On sept 11 2001 we are going to do x,y and z"

If you're interested in the "actual truth", why did you waste time in the thread "supporting" your ideas by noting that polls would show something or that your ideas could be confirmed by "any well educated American" who is sufficiently drunk?

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:02:59 AM

In no way should this thread spark hate for jew, or German,  or Muslim.

I recognize your capitalization rules. Hi redzeronazi.

Lol auto correct did that.   Blame android.

arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:05:32 AM

2) There are a lot of various versions of what might have happened, and a lot of conflicting versions. The mainstream version is Muslim crazies acting on behalf of a wealthy Saudi, bin laden.

This is an oversimplification. The mainstream version doesn't say they were "Muslim crazies." It says they were jihadis who were part of Al Qaeda. It also says Bin Laden was the head of Al Qaeda at the time. Jihadis aren't generally crazy. They have clear beliefs and goals. They're also often helpfully honest and even loud about those beliefs and goals. Unfortunately most people don't bother to listen. Or even if they do listen they can only imagine "Zionist" puppet-masters controlling the world making them say those things.

3) Regardless all the possible scenarios or 'truths' as you call them, there is an actual truth. In other words ultimately there is one person or a very small group who said "On sept 11 2001 we are going to do x,y and z"

If you're interested in the "actual truth", why did you waste time in the thread "supporting" your ideas by noting that polls would show something or that your ideas could be confirmed by "any well educated American" who is sufficiently drunk?

As a westerner.   All great things were created drunk.  It is sobriety destroying everything.

arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:42:16 AM

K man.  What is the actual truth.  I really do need to know.  Did the great tali an infiltrate the USA airspace? Based on the their extreme intelligence and technology? And did multiple building fall to the ground simply by steel frames being melted?  What happened.  Quit passing around and give some options at least.

arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:56:54 AM

And to keep thread on topic.   Is the inferred topic.  Mossad or Israel involvement in 911?

Or the logic that foreign or third world intelligence surpasses the likes of 1st world infinitely funded intelligence? Cuz they don't drink? Or what's the goal here.   Kinda losing the point.  Answers or arguments are thin and mostly neglected by intelligence, rational and/or logical thinking 

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:18:00 PM

K man.  What is the actual truth.  I really do need to know.  Did the great tali an infiltrate the USA airspace? Based on the their extreme intelligence and technology? And did multiple building fall to the ground simply by steel frames being melted?  What happened.  Quit passing around and give some options at least.

And to keep thread on topic.   Is the inferred topic.  Mossad or Israel involvement in 911?

Or the logic that foreign or third world intelligence surpasses the likes of 1st world infinitely funded intelligence? Cuz they don't drink? Or what's the goal here.   Kinda losing the point.  Answers or arguments are thin and mostly neglected by intelligence, rational and/or logical thinking 

Al Qaeda was behind the attack on 9/11. (They are not the same as the Taliban.) "Infiltrated the USA airspace" is misleading. It was a surprise attack using civilian aircraft at a time when people expected it to be a hijacking, not a suicide terrorist mission. It was a relatively simple and inexpensive attack that didn't require much money, intelligence or technology. The steel frames of the WTC were weakened by the fire causing the collapse. Mossad/Israel had nothing to do with it. It's possible some members of the Saudi royal family were involved and that this has been kept quiet to prevent a rift with an ally.

Now you know the truth and can relax.

Popular Mechanics did a nice article debunking the usual conspiracy theories about 9/11 many years ago. Probably you've all read some version of it. (There's even a book now apparently.) In case you haven't here are links I found:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a50/1230517/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a49/1227842/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5654/debunking-911-myths-planes/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/ (This is the one to read if you want to learn about fire vs. steel.)
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5688/debunking-911-myths-flight-93/

The reason most people don't bother to discuss any of this with you and you mostly hear from people who agree with you is simple: we've been down this road before and know the discussion is a waste of time. You already know what you believe and can't be convinced otherwise. Some people may even pretend to agree with you in real life in order to avoid conflict with a delusional person. Try to notice if they're backing away while agreeing with you.

Since we're on a bitcoin forum, let me give some bitcoin-related advice. If you really believe evil Jews committed 9/11 and it's been covered up, then you can't believe those same evil Jews would let bitcoin succeed unless it was part of their evil grand plan to control the world. In either case, it's clear you should sell your bitcoins as soon as possible and stay away from cryptocurrencies. Or should I say ziocurrencies of cryptozionists !!11!1!!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: