Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government & Bitcoin  (Read 70802 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

Bitcoin needs permission of government  in order to establish in any country. Due Decentralized nature of Bitcoin it doesn't comes under control of any government. And it doesn't pay tax to the government. And many illegal things, murder, kidnapping also supported by bitcoin. These thing shows its bad side to the government. Ecuador government ban bitcoin and other crypto in their country because of above these reasons. China, Bangladesh like country also ban bitcoin in their respective country Embarrassed. Where as japan like developed country using bitcoin as a payment method in their country. So different government have different opinion on bitcoin. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

Bitcoin needs permission of government  in order to establish in any country. Due Decentralized nature of Bitcoin it doesn't comes under control of any government. And it doesn't pay tax to the government. And many illegal things, murder, kidnapping also supported by bitcoin. These thing shows its bad side to the government. Ecuador government ban bitcoin and other crypto in their country because of above these reasons. China, Bangladesh like country also ban bitcoin in their respective country Embarrassed. Where as japan like developed country using bitcoin as a payment method in their country. So different government have different opinion on bitcoin. Smiley
I think government should do something for give more promotion to bitcoin because some people are fear from bitcoin and the cause is government because government banned bitcoin and that's why it is not improve in those countries, but government wants some prove that bitcoin will never harmful for people.

Kriwaq

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

for what reason do individuals need to make a physical bitcoin? all things considered I dont get it, to the extent I realize that bitcoin is shared electronic money framework which would we say we is require web association for doing exchange, bitcoin is helping us to make our exchange more basic without conveying your physical money,and hang tight, there is QR code over yonder what is it work? its appears like wallet I mean like paper wallet or something different?
Metlou

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

bitcoin has no one controll  it  and we are allowed to utilize it.. Just the charge as assessments we have to pay is the each exchange you made to a few.. In any case, not all wallet has a charge for each exchange you made.. like coinbase.. .Nobody can control bitcoin we are anonimous so we should require an opportunity utilizing bitcoin..
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

I think now government has become a friend for crypto currency. Like we know some country was accept crypto currency and some other will follow them soon. Actually it's good for us so there is no way to scare to get scam by exchanger.
No not at all , i think government will never support bitcoin, not atleast in my country, and basically the thing is the government in my country is not worried about the bitcoin as very less people are aware about the bitcoins, so it would take a long when there would create any issue in my country related to bitcoin and government.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

The sharing economy is just going to continue to grow, and governments will be challenged to understand and manage its implications while embracing its benefits. However, governments will be at a significant disadvantage if they wait too long and newer technologies and markets will have already been developed that do not follow traditional models. Think of the following: Uber is the world’s largest taxi service and owns no cars. Airbnb provides lodging yet does not own real estate.

How will local governments adapt to these new ways of doing business that are disrupting traditional business models? All we know now is that governments are a long way from even contemplating and accepting this new reality.

it is true that the US Government are planning to allow their citizen to pay taxes using bitcoin?? i think many countries in this world maybe should just a little chance fot Bitcoin to development, besides, it will help their economics growth too!

In indonesia for examples, their government has banned any transaction using bitcoin..
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

I won't say that government is accepting this kind of things but they are trying to accept it but they want every thing in their under but modern technology is far ahead and limitless for a government and this is what they are afraid of it.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

I think government cannot control it.bitcoin is a virtual currency.no one can control it.bitcoin is  decentralized.also internet is decentralized.my opinion is government can monitor it in proper way.bitcoin giving financial freedom to people.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

I think now government has become a friend for crypto currency. Like we know some country was accept crypto currency and some other will follow them soon. Actually it's good for us so there is no way to scare to get scam by exchanger.
There are countries that adapt cryptocurrency and there are also who ban crypto. China has been so vocal on banning cryptocurrency in their country. Australia has urged it's citizens to use cryptocurrency. Different countries, different approach to crypto.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

The government only wants technology that can be controlled by the government itself, so I think the Bitcoin system is transparent so the government will not be able to control.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:42:13 PM

The government only wants technology that can be controlled by the government itself, so I think the Bitcoin system is transparent so the government will not be able to control.

Exactly. Since Bitcoin is uncontrollable by the governments of the world, it's more of a threat to them rather than a benefit. Those countries which have accepted Bitcoin legally are more into the taxes than anything else, with the IRS' latest effort of tracking down Coinbase users for taxing purposes. Of course, there's nothing wrong with taxation, but I believe that this threatens the privacy of many Bitcoin users which uses such platform for their trades.

However, as Bitcoin continues to grow, I believe that government support would be stronger every day. Whenever Bitcoin is supported by a government, it will quickly grow within that country or region. On the other hand, if it is banned from the country (like China), then it's growth there would be stalled. It's only a matter of time before every country of the world joins Bitcoin or be left behind with an obsolete financial system. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

US Government and also even the Governments of various countries won't come in help of bitcoins as they see bitcoin as a threat to the dealing with a record system, and it will twist up their corrupted activities, So they needn't bother with that any money could get on standard on which they don't have control, they require indicate control on money supply and that is the reason they will never support bitcoins.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

for what reason do people need to make a physical bitcoin? everything considered I dont get it, to the degree I understand that bitcoin is shared electronic cash structure which would we say we is require web relationship for doing trade, bitcoin is helping us to make our trade more fundamental without passing on your physical money,and keep it together, there is QR code over there what is it work? its seems like wallet I mean like paper wallet or something else.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

The sharing economy is just going to continue to grow, and governments will be challenged to understand and manage its implications while embracing its benefits. However, governments will be at a significant disadvantage if they wait too long and newer technologies and markets will have already been developed that do not follow traditional models. Think of the following: Uber is the world’s largest taxi service and owns no cars. Airbnb provides lodging yet does not own real estate.

How will local governments adapt to these new ways of doing business that are disrupting traditional business models? All we know now is that governments are a long way from even contemplating and accepting this new reality.
The government in my country is not happy with Bitcoin's progress because they are always afraid of the risk of people investing in Bitcoin, I think this makes the investors in my country feel unhappy. Because the government banned Bitcoin, in future Bitcoin will develop and be accepted by many countries.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

For me, some government sectors and banks are now conducting studies and some experiments about cryptocurrency. Yes, there is some state are now accepting bitcoin and another cryptocurrency because they notice that this cryptocurrency is helpful for there economy. But some nation also bans bitcoin and some cryptocurrency for some reasons. So, I’m just hoping that someday or in the future that bitcoin and some cryptocurrency become legal and acceptable in any form of establishments.  Smiley
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

US Government in addition as even the Governments of various nations will not are available facilitate of bitcoins as they see bitcoin as a danger to the managing associate account framework, and it'll land up their impure exercises, so that they do not want that any money may get on commonplace on that they do not have management, they have add up to regulate on money offer which is that the reason they'll ne'er bolster bitcoins.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

The government may feel threatened with Bitcoin, but I think the technology itself will be beneficial to our economy. And I know the government is discussing these technologies whether they will allow these or not.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

The government may feel threatened with Bitcoin, but I think the technology itself will be beneficial to our economy. And I know the government is discussing these technologies whether they will allow these or not.
Yes, The value and performance of bitcoin will have an impact on the psychology of many government organizations. Fairness is always supported by consumers. That is the problem. The government will have closed discussions on bitcoin and crypto under the growing pressure of the media and the community. We can not expect their decisions. I do not want to talk about legal issues.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Well no one control bitcoin,but big holders may affect bitcoin as they can drop their huge balance.They cant control bitcoin but they can trace the holders ,and tax them soo i hope government keep staying out of bitcoin.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

Since the invention of bitcoin, it has been claimed that bitcoin will be suppressed by governments and even outlawed in the future. The argument is that the further development of bitcoin will threaten the interests of traditional currencies, while rulers will not cede power to a p2p currency. Once governments declare it illegal, the price of bitcoin will fluctuate wildly in the short term and could collapse. At the same time, the government's ban will lead to the closure of the bitcoin trading platform. After the closing of the trading platform, bitcoin can only be realized in private, and its ability to cash will be greatly affected.

The theoretical basis of the government's crackdown on this view is that the currency is an effective tool for the government to control power, so the government will firmly hold the currency issue right in its own hands. And we think, however, many countries in the world, including the United States, will allow private money, so from the source, not governments around the world have natural power to suppress private money. To say the least, even if there is some governments, distribution rights to control their own currency, it is forbidden for any private monetary circulation in the country, they will find, to clamp down on COINS from the technology is almost impossible task.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: