Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ What's your contribution to Bitcoin? ★  (Read 29740 times)
AdamCox9

Activity: 145
Merit: 112

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 10:20:53 AM

NickelBot is my contribution!

http://www.nickelbot.com/

https://github.com/AdamCox9/nickelbot

Buy Bitcoin!
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 09:40:50 AM

Attended CoinFestUk and ran education workshops on 8/9th April, was great fun, good chance to meet a lot of people I've seen online for a long time but never met before too.

RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:39:32 PM

I have created my bitcoin earning tutorial, for newbies, but anybody can read it.

It will help newbies discover the most popular bitcoin earning methods.

The entire e-book is free, and it has to go viral, to help as many people as possible Smiley

PDF Version of my tutorial: DOWNLOAD HERE!

meghan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:51:31 AM

I educate people outside the forum, Using bitcoin in all the ways possible. Eg: Buying on overstock , Dell, Microsoft.... Buying gift cards using bitcoins.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:52:30 AM

I educate people outside the forum, Using bitcoin in all the ways possible. Eg: Buying on overstock , Dell, Microsoft.... Buying gift cards using bitcoins.
I also try to promote bitcoin among my friends. Many of them were confused about it being "virtual" money but now they know it is real money and can be exchanged for fiat. I want that more and more people start using this currency.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:19:29 AM

Definitely, spread the word of bitcoin to other forums as well.

I havent seen many forums talking about bitcoin, not even in offtopic sections.

Not even the money oriented forums have a cryptocurrency section, how stupid is that?

There are tons of investment and money forums, that need to discuss bitcoin all day!!  Smiley

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:20:47 PM

Attended CoinFestUk and ran education workshops on 8/9th April, was great fun, good chance to meet a lot of people I've seen online for a long time but never met before too.

You did an awesome job!!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:24:07 AM

You did an awesome job!!

Definitely workshops and events like those are pretty important to spread bitcoin between the tech people and enthusiasts.

I`m sure there are many tech people, engineers and so on that will learn about bitcoin in the near future.

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:59:59 AM

I tell everyone I meet about bitcoin and explain what it is and how it works, hope this will bring more adoption to it in my country Tunisia.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 03:39:05 PM

You did an awesome job!!

Thank you very much, currently organising some more down here, along with another event to be announced and that upcoming project I've mentioned...and looking for new ATM sites...So much happening...we WILL get people involved lol :-)

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:38:57 AM

Awesome!

I mentioned your courses on the DigitalCatapult blog Smiley - https://twitter.com/coinfestuk/status/723081126714044416

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:45:00 PM

well just trying to get as much bitcoins as possible and then hold it all isnt contributing too much to the whole currency is it? i doubt that it helps the price to grow or something like that
Of course it does, a coin saved is a coin not in circulation. A coin not in circulation is a coin not sold, so it makes the supply more scarce, and if the demand is constant ,the price goes up.

Nobody is going to buy a coin for $1000 just for the heck of it.One must know the benefits of owning the bitcoin in order for him to buy at high price.Saving is good only when it creates demand also.Demand can be created by getting people interested in bitcoin not by just making them scarce

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:54:23 PM

well just trying to get as much bitcoins as possible and then hold it all isnt contributing too much to the whole currency is it? i doubt that it helps the price to grow or something like that
Of course it does, a coin saved is a coin not in circulation. A coin not in circulation is a coin not sold, so it makes the supply more scarce, and if the demand is constant ,the price goes up.

Nobody is going to buy a coin for $1000 just for the heck of it.One must know the benefits of owning the bitcoin in order for him to buy at high price.Saving is good only when it creates demand also.Demand can be created by getting people interested in bitcoin not by just making them scarce

He doesnt have to buy a full bitcoin, if everybody just buys bitcoin for 100$ every month, the price can go up, and you get less for the same price.

It would indicate that bitcoin is rare, and that people have a demand for it.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:20:58 AM

My ebook has 71 downloads so far. By the time it will have 10,000 it will really help the bitcoin newbies become more productive and it will eventually make the price go up.

It's just very exciting to see people become productive and add value to the bitcoin economy. Then merchants will come and use the investors and customers for the benefit of the entire economy.

And then the bitcoin investors and speculators will see the huge value in bitcoin, and they will start buying it massively.

My goal is to make bitcoin go to 10,000$ fast!

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:32:58 AM

i introduce bitcoin to my family, my workmates, and my friends so far its really difficult for them to accept bitcoin because my country still doesnt has any store that accepted the coin, i also made article about bitcoin in blog

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:44:13 PM

My ebook has 184 downloads + the original thread has almost 20,000 views, so I helped many newbies by now to start earning bitcoins.

It is very important because it increases the utility of bitcoin, and therefore the demand and price eventually. If people can start earning bitcoins and use it for trading goods and services, then that is a very good advancement for bitcoin.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:54:49 PM

My ebook has 184 downloads + the original thread has almost 20,000 views, so I helped many newbies by now to start earning bitcoins.

If you look at the stats,only 184 from 20,000 literally cared about the Ebook.Jokes only.The views you see around the threads are not accurate as far as I know.

It is very important because it increases the utility of bitcoin, and therefore the demand and price eventually. If people can start earning bitcoins and use it for trading goods and services, then that is a very good advancement for bitcoin.

Indeed that is.It mainly depends on what goods or services are bitcoins are being used for.Buying an account to join a signature campaign doesn't count,buying your next mobile phone accessory does.We have a long way to go.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:58:11 PM

If you look at the stats,only 184 from 20,000 literally cared about the Ebook.Jokes only.The views you see around the threads are not accurate as far as I know.

No I created the book around the 15000 view mark, so thats 184 for about 5000 views, which is a 3.68% conversion rate, which is pretty good.

The usual conversion rate is about 1%, so my e-book is more interesting than any average item.

Indeed that is.It mainly depends on what goods or services are bitcoins are being used for.Buying an account to join a signature campaign doesn't count,buying your next mobile phone accessory does.We have a long way to go.

Well we have to use what we have. I believe the sig market will be oversaturated soon, and then people will do more productive things.

But until that happens, people need to use every opportunity they have. Its just how the free market works.

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:10:07 AM

I've been programming in Bitcoin with the coding jobs I have gotten. I figure writing Bitcoin software is the best way for me to promote Bitcoin. There's a lot of Bitcoin payment processors out there and depending on tthe framework you use, this can either be easy or a royal pain in the ass; Luckily, there's help availible to those who are programming in Bitcoin.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:05:37 PM

I've been programming in Bitcoin with the coding jobs I have gotten. I figure writing Bitcoin software is the best way for me to promote Bitcoin. There's a lot of Bitcoin payment processors out there and depending on tthe framework you use, this can either be easy or a royal pain in the ass; Luckily, there's help availible to those who are programming in Bitcoin.

Yes that is good, do you realize that in the 21 century the programmers will have the most opportunity to career?

And the blockchain outbreak is really the wave that you should ride, especially bitcoin and bitcoin related projects. Good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: