Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Network Repaired][ANN][BITS] BitSeeds - A Currency that Grows!  (Read 36401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:25:39 AM

solid12345,

If you are interested in a REAL POS coin, come check out XCR, Crypti. 

We had our IPO in July.  We are in development of a DAPP system on Custom block chains. SOmething that the big boys at Etherium cant get straight.  We are nearly ready to launch the CBCs.

RIght now we run a DPOS system,  That is a Delegated POS.  For the astronomical sum of 100 XCR you can register as a delegate and enable forging int he block chain.  XCR costs about 1000 sats each on Poloniex right now.  YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER XCR IN ORDER TO FORGE.  NO MINIMUM BALANCE IS REQUIRED.

What you do need is votes from the community.  1 vote per XCR.  Each node can vote for 101 delegates, with each getting 1 vote for each of the nodes XCR coins.  So a 10,000 XCR balance in a node/wallet has 10,000 votes times 101 delegates. 

Right now, things are kind of slow for the transactions, as we have not launched our DAPPs yet, but they are coming soon.  The price of XCR will likely hit 30K sats, as XCR will be a required part of using the DAPP network. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GabeBitSeeds

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:43:36 AM

solid12345,

We had our IPO in July.  We are in development of a DAPP system on Custom block chains. SOmething that the big boys at Etherium cant get straight.  We are nearly ready to launch the CBCs.

RIght now we run a DPOS system,  That is a Delegated POS.  For the astronomical sum of 100 XCR you can register as a delegate and enable forging int he block chain.  XCR costs about 1000 sats each on Poloniex right now.  YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER XCR IN ORDER TO FORGE.  NO MINIMUM BALANCE IS REQUIRED.

What you do need is votes from the community.  1 vote per XCR.  Each node can vote for 101 delegates, with each getting 1 vote for each of the nodes XCR coins.  So a 10,000 XCR balance in a node/wallet has 10,000 votes times 101 delegates. 

Right now, things are kind of slow for the transactions, as we have not launched our DAPPs yet, but they are coming soon.  The price of XCR will likely hit 30K sats, as XCR will be a required part of using the DAPP network. 

Hahha I see the reason you dislike BitSeeds so much. Crypti has done horrible and is trading below BitSeeds even after almost 1yr launch. We've been out for 10 days and ran into a lot problems due to a miner with hash crypti only has wet dreams about. Please stop peddling your nonsense on this forum. It will be deleted in 1 day, I just want everyone to have a good laugh first.
E88

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:46:12 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 03:33:54 AM by E88

solid12345,

We had our IPO in July.  We are in development of a DAPP system on Custom block chains. SOmething that the big boys at Etherium cant get straight.  We are nearly ready to launch the CBCs.

RIght now we run a DPOS system,  That is a Delegated POS.  For the astronomical sum of 100 XCR you can register as a delegate and enable forging int he block chain.  XCR costs about 1000 sats each on Poloniex right now.  YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER XCR IN ORDER TO FORGE.  NO MINIMUM BALANCE IS REQUIRED.

What you do need is votes from the community.  1 vote per XCR.  Each node can vote for 101 delegates, with each getting 1 vote for each of the nodes XCR coins.  So a 10,000 XCR balance in a node/wallet has 10,000 votes times 101 delegates.  

Right now, things are kind of slow for the transactions, as we have not launched our DAPPs yet, but they are coming soon.  The price of XCR will likely hit 30K sats, as XCR will be a required part of using the DAPP network.  

At least you finally came out and just stated what your purpose is here after all the BS you have posted in the Bitseeds thread. You are just here to throw around accusations (that you have failed miserably at proving) and shill your (sh*t)coin. You are inherently, completely and totally biased as a foundation member of that other coin, as your posts clearly prove. Unfortunately what I have learned from your attitude is that there must be a lot wrong with Crypti to take you in as a board member.

The TLDR on your posting is, "I don't like your way of doing it. You are scamming. My coin is better. Come buy my coins," spammed over a dozen posts.

Edit: For a coin that has been out for so long you have a blockchain that has 30% of the coin held in the top 2 wallets, a top 10 that holds 61% of the coin and if we extend out to the top 20 then 74% is accounted for.  Seems "fair" and "well distributed."

It's enough already, you aren't actually making a positive contribution. You're just shilling another coin and hijacking another coins thread.
Litoshi

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:08:55 AM

solid12345,

Hahha I see the reason you dislike BitSeeds so much. Crypti has done horrible and is trading below BitSeeds even after almost 1yr launch. We've been out for 10 days and ran into a lot problems due to a miner with hash crypti only has wet dreams about. Please stop peddling your nonsense on this forum. It will be deleted in 1 day, I just want everyone to have a good laugh first.

You trash me here, then send me a PM that you want to talk about my idea............ FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

E88

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:36:20 AM

Litoshi,

The foundation page lists your name, has a link to your LinkedIn profile and has a a link to your Litoshi account here. On the foundation page you claim to be a "FINANCIAL ADVISOR."

While there are many different types of financial advisers they all hold one thing in common, they are licensed. The most common licenses tie back to FINRA, however a Finra Broker Check turns up no results for your name. Which license do you carry that allows you to call yourself a Financial Adviser? Do you hold any or is that a fictitious title?

Enough with the distraction, back to Bitseeds.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:39:57 AM

solid12345,

You trash me here, then send me a PM that you want to talk about my idea............ FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

*Grabs popcorn to watch shitcoin Dev wars
E88

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:44:29 AM

The mission of BitSeeds and the BitSeeds Foundation is to assist the Rainforest Foundation in their funding efforts.  The coin was launched in a manner to allow for public participation in the mining process.  A programmatic fix for the issues the blockchain now faces would take an unknown amount of time as the damage is truly unprecedented.  We invite the public to download the blockchain and see it for themselves.

For every moment the blockchain isn't moving, the BitSeeds Foundation cannot carry out its mission.  We feel very strongly that a solution must be created that not only gets the network operational in a short a time as possible, but is also fair and transparent to the community who has invested in the coin.  We do not want to duplicate the problems that were experienced in the first 7 days of the network.

Towards that end, we would appreciate community feedback on the following solution.

We intend to create a new blockchain with the exact same number of coins that had been generated on the network as of block 76300.  We are going to use the same blockchain parameters so old keys will still work.  Coins will be sent to the exact same addresses on the new blockchain as currently exist on the old blockchain.

Consider it an effective hard fork.

While proof-of-work mining was originally desirable, the nature of the cryptocurrency space no longer affords an energy efficient manner of proof-of-work mining that is also secure enough for long term use.  The space has simply evolved that quickly and that is a reality we must face.  There is the possibility of a multipool in the future to allow miners to still participate distribution.

We are truly sorry such an unfortunate set of events occurred that created the position in which we now find ourselves.  It is truly unprecedented in this space and the original blockchain will exist as a permanent testament to that fact.  We will be happy to provide it to anyone in the future for their own research.

BitSeeds was created to cause a disruption.  It already worked and we are just getting started.

Thank you for your patience and we welcome your feedback.

As long as all coin ownership is identical and does not change I support this. On the other hand if a single coin is somehow lost in this process you will effectively have compromised the blockchain in a far worse manner than has already occurred.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:46:04 AM

solid12345,

shill shill shill

-Litoshi

for the record this is the worst response and position you could possibly take and shows bitseed immaturity. litoshi shouldnt be shilling but you shouldnt be shitting on another coin and taunting them

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
GabeBitSeeds

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:53:06 AM

solid12345,

shill shill shill

-Litoshi

for the record this is the worst response and position you could possibly take and shows bitseed immaturity. litoshi shouldnt be shilling but you shouldnt be shitting on another coin and taunting them

It's not BitSeeds immaturity, but my own. I definitely shouldn't have responded like that, but for him to peddle his coin while dissing BitSeeds seemed out of line. I even pmed him before he made that comment to speak about one of his ideas and wanted to have a little discussion about each other's views. I was trying to be engaging and also listen to criticism. That was until I saw his true intentions and that was just to try to push his coin that I never heard of.
E88

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:54:14 AM

I'd love to verify this, but I swear there were times that massive hashing power was pointed towards mining on behalf of other wallets on the bitops - like they were gifting Bitseeds or something.  I was refreshing the page periodically during the early mining stages when I was mining on Bitops and I saw some weird jumps in hashing power that didn't make sense. Wish I'd taken screen shots.

I observed this as well.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:55:56 AM

solid12345,

shill shill shill

-Litoshi

It's not BitSeeds immaturity, but my own. I definitely shouldn't have responded like that, but for him to peddle his coin while dissing BitSeeds seemed out of line. I even pmed him before he made that comment to speak about one of his ideas and wanted to have a little discussion about each other's views. I was trying to be engaging and also listen to criticism. That was until I saw his true intentions and that was just to try to push his coin that I never heard of.
noted.. tensions are high. hopefully everything can defuse once the new chain with snapshot in place comes out and things get back on track.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
GabeBitSeeds

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:01:57 AM

solid12345,

shill shill shill

-Litoshi

noted.. tensions are high. hopefully everything can defuse once the new chain with snapshot in place comes out and things get back on track.

Agreed, and I apologize again for my outburst. The fix is being worked on now and we'll update when we have it on testnet.
Hulk Hobo

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:05:11 AM

solid12345,

Well then, aren't you an imbecile. I've never owned crypti or whatever, but if you're boasting that you and co. created a broken crypto that can't retarget properly and your claim to fame is someone is throwing a shitload of hash at it because they wanted to fuck over Bryce then that spells a pretty bleak future for this coin. RZR 2.0 incoming ...
GabeBitSeeds

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:15:17 AM

solid12345,

We had our IPO in July.  We are in development of a DAPP system on Custom block chains. SOmething that the big boys at Etherium cant get straight.  We are nearly ready to launch the CBCs.

RIght now we run a DPOS system,  That is a Delegated POS.  For the astronomical sum of 100 XCR you can register as a delegate and enable forging int he block chain.  XCR costs about 1000 sats each on Poloniex right now.  YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER XCR IN ORDER TO FORGE.  NO MINIMUM BALANCE IS REQUIRED.

What you do need is votes from the community.  1 vote per XCR.  Each node can vote for 101 delegates, with each getting 1 vote for each of the nodes XCR coins.  So a 10,000 XCR balance in a node/wallet has 10,000 votes times 101 delegates.  

Right now, things are kind of slow for the transactions, as we have not launched our DAPPs yet, but they are coming soon.  The price of XCR will likely hit 30K sats, as XCR will be a required part of using the DAPP network.  

Well then, aren't you an imbecile. I've never owned crypti or whatever, but if you're boasting that you and co. created a broken crypto that can't retarget properly and your claim to fame is someone is throwing a shitload of hash at it because they wanted to fuck over Bryce then that spells a pretty bleak future for this coin. RZR 2.0 incoming ...

No I (in a fit of rage) made fun of his coin for performing worse then ours even before we have issued a fix. It was a dumb and inconsiderate move. But speaking towards the hash power, no one has come forward and we have nothing that shows that it was a malicious attack. I also doubt any with hash power like that knows anything about Bryce. This wasn't someone who lost a little money on rzr or any other small time coin.
Hulk Hobo

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:24:05 AM

No I (in a fit of rage) made fun of his coin for performing worse then ours even before we have issued a fix. It was a dumb and inconsiderate move. But speaking towards the hash power, no one has come forward and we have nothing that shows that it was a malicious attack. I also doubt any with hash power like that knows anything about Bryce. This wasn't someone who lost a little money on rzr or any other small time coin.

Fair enough, thought I'm not sure I agree with the second or third bit, but like I said I appreciate the candour of your first point
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:25:35 AM

solid12345,

Speaking of small-time coins, it's hard to imagine anyone putting that much hash on $xseeds unless they had a vendetta against Bryce. Some actions can't be valued in monetary gains, but rather in the "lolz."

Looking forward to the future of Bitseeds, considering the dev can't handle BCT trolls without flying into a fit of rage. I'm impressed, Bryce found someone to work with who is worse at PR than even he is.
GabeBitSeeds

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:34:18 AM

solid12345,

Speaking of small-time coins, it's hard to imagine anyone putting that much hash on $xseeds unless they had a vendetta against Bryce. Some actions can't be valued in monetary gains, but rather in the "lolz."

Looking forward to the future of Bitseeds, considering the dev can't handle BCT trolls without flying into a fit of rage. I'm impressed, Bryce found someone to work with who is worse at PR than even he is.

Ouch, I clicked enter one time without taking a breath and rereading my comment, let's not make it seem like something it's not. Tensions are a little high since we are in the midst of fixing this issue and we asked the community how they feel about the fix or if they have any other ideas. Let's get back on track and continue with that conversation, since it actually has a purpose, and isn't just more name calling.
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:50:08 AM

Let's get back on track and continue with that conversation, since it actually has a purpose, and isn't just more name calling.

You are on Bitcointalk, Gabe. Probably best to keep your expectations low about the quality of discourse... 
Litoshi

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:38:11 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 02:23:58 PM by Litoshi

I have a proposal for any and all:

On Dec 31, News years Eve, I will send you 100K XSEED (current block chain coins) and you send me 100K XCR.  

You have to accept within 48 hrs.

kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:49:41 PM

Working wallet yet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: