Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people mean here?! lol  (Read 2220 times)
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:46:08 PM

Its internet You dont know Who is sitting, to whom you are talking to. People take advantage of unknowing, and can scam you for that of low amount of BTC.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:15:59 PM

Coz many members here are illiterate. They don't know how to talk and what to talk about and hence they lose their cool and talk crap. Education teaches a person to have unlike these members who don't know how to behave.

Slunt

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:43:25 PM

Coz many members here are illiterate. They don't know how to talk and what to talk about and hence they lose their cool and talk crap. Education teaches a person to have unlike these members who don't know how to behave.

There is no such word as 'coz'  Wink. Being illiterate doesn't have anything to do with it but I find many people here talk/type fine. Education also doesn't mean you wont lose your cool or get easily annoyed by people either.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:56:24 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 03:22:21 PM by erikalui

There is no such word as 'coz'  Wink. Being illiterate doesn't have anything to do with it but I find many people here talk/type fine. Education also doesn't mean you wont lose your cool or get easily annoyed by people either.

Education doesn't teach you to abuse anyone. It's the upbringing of a person and the way they look at life. I don't find many members over here as literate as they scam, talk to themselves via alt accounts, abuse, criticize others for their viewpoint and do all the wrong things they can.

Education teaches a person to think properly and behave yourself by being mature. Else if you lose your cool and start abusing, your education is of no use.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:12:07 PM

It's always funny when somebody starts calling others illiterate and then proceeds to write with really bad spelling and grammar, as far as I'm concerned the only thing that education teaches these days is arrogance.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:19:12 PM

Looks like I hurt those who aren't literate.  Cheesy

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:52:42 PM

Looks like I hurt those who aren't literate.  Cheesy

How?
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:39:20 PM

Hi. Serious question. I'm new to this forums and new to a few coins I'm looking into, but not new to bitcoin. Any time I make posts or comments, someone always has something really pessimistic or rude or judgmental to say. Just doesn't seem friendly to new people or those who think outside the box. How come? Roll Eyes

It's because a lot of folks on here are keyboard warriors.  They talk a lot of sh*t with no fear of getting punched in the face for saying something dumb because it's the internet.    They are likely completely different people in person.   Except millennials, they just suck both on the internet and in real life.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:54:59 PM

In the spirit of the title of this thread, the OP should lock this thread and start a new thread that'll be more constructive than this thread, preferably sans the word 'thread' in its title.
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 06:13:12 AM

I'm not mean. But it depends on the situation.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: