Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTI Currency  (Read 13604 times)
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:39:46 AM

If i understand well. I swap 100 000 scsy, and i will get 10 000 BTI? Correct

If it is like that, to have BTI with me i have to buy hardware wallet? Corret

Yes.

10:1 swap
and discount buying stakers with BTI coin.

OK. Thanks. What will be the way to have BTI without staker after swap. There will be windows offline wallet ?

There will be windows, linux, mac and an online wallet Smiley

Fantastic. How many wallets staker will support and estimated time to be released. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:41:54 AM

If i understand well. I swap 100 000 scsy, and i will get 10 000 BTI? Correct

If it is like that, to have BTI with me i have to buy hardware wallet? Corret

Yes.

10:1 swap
and discount buying stakers with BTI coin.

OK. Thanks. What will be the way to have BTI without staker after swap. There will be windows offline wallet ?

There will be windows, linux, mac and an online wallet Smiley

Fantastic. How many wallets staker will support and estimated time to be released. Thanks

Shop.blockchaintechs.com they are ready now Smiley

I Will let Kamron answer the technical questions about them when he waked up.

aaronkofixcoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:53:56 AM

We looked forward to this! Finally BTI staker is here! Glad to be part of the project in the future!
This project will be a big one!
Congrats ACAD and the rest of the team! Smiley
kanes

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:53:45 AM

Congratulations on this new project. As usual doing a great job to Crypto World keep it coming. Cheesy

longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:54:38 PM

ok then..what about my 2.5 milions SCSY ? you have my scsy wallet.dat to verify and then swap for bti

Please follow the same steps as everyone else email to blockchaintechs@gmail.com

all your information our team member in charge will contact you when they are verifying it.
how to move the coin out bittrex and c-CEX

Speaking with Richie now and c-cex will coordinate the coin swaps through them.
When sending wallet.dat  to swap   and  I sent  tickets bittrex  but they remained silent   
p/s: c-cex talk  ; 
             C-CEX support
It was a while ago and no signs of them after that for more than a month already.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:59:10 PM

ok then..what about my 2.5 milions SCSY ? you have my scsy wallet.dat to verify and then swap for bti

Please follow the same steps as everyone else email to blockchaintechs@gmail.com

all your information our team member in charge will contact you when they are verifying it.
how to move the coin out bittrex and c-CEX

Speaking with Richie now and c-cex will coordinate the coin swaps through them.
When sending wallet.dat  to swap   and  I sent  tickets bittrex  but they remained silent   
p/s: c-cex talk  ; 
             C-CEX support
It was a while ago and no signs of them after that for more than a month already.

I reopened scsy thread let's keep that stuff in that thread to not clutter this one up with it
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=921241.new#new

kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:17:44 PM

Hello Smiley

I'm the lead (only) dev of the staker thus far, I've released the web UI source on github, and have provided alot more info on the device specifically here in this bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028126.0

I'll be around here in this thread too, but any technical questions about the staker please use the dedicated announcement thread in another section here on BCT for alternative bitcoin clients.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to all this moving forward

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:10:38 AM

Hello Smiley

I'm the lead (only) dev of the staker thus far, I've released the web UI source on github, and have provided alot more info on the device specifically here in this bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028126.0

I'll be around here in this thread too, but any technical questions about the staker please use the dedicated announcement thread in another section here on BCT for alternative bitcoin clients.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to all this moving forward

cool  Cool
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:45:38 PM

bittrex has a message to send you info for the swap so i did so, no response after a couple days.  this still on or what?

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 12:40:09 PM

bittrex has a message to send you info for the swap so i did so, no response after a couple days.  this still on or what?

Yes it is we have been working on having everything ready for the coin to be released before we handled the swap I received the information from Richie at Bittrex and am working on it there are alot of accounts so doing this manually will take some time.

I will be posting information about this by tomorrow on what else i need from everyone and will be releasing the wallets tomorrow as well.

Thank you

josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:00:18 PM

Is the name of the coin Blockchain Technologies Inc? Wuite a strange name though.
So, are all coins mined by you(coin creator) or mined by other miners too? The only way of getting some "Blockchain Technologies Inc" is to buy some though exchanges?!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:06:54 PM

Is the name of the coin Blockchain Technologies Inc? Wuite a strange name though.
So, are all coins mined by you(coin creator) or mined by other miners too? The only way of getting some "Blockchain Technologies Inc" is to buy some though exchanges?!

The currency is used to in a sense fund our economy and growth so yes I mined it all and am swapping with the old scsy holders.

Blockchain Technologies Inc. is formed to build real world solutions using the blockchain tech.

We are first and foremost an r & d company however we will be bringing real solutions and hardware to the world under this name.

Buying BTI is a great way to get discounts on our future products and software. It will also increase in value based on the discount model. It also has 3% per year to allow for small stakes if you hold in wallet.

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:55:54 PM

So, how long before we can have some news?
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:17:12 PM

So, how long before we can have some news?

We plan on launching the wallets on Wednesday as we are finalizing the swap numbers now

UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:28:00 PM

?

It's WED

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 03:55:25 PM

?

It's WED

I will release wallets today however we will not be sending coins until Friday the 8th of May due to wanting more people to get in on the swap

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:16:41 PM

Wallets are live please send your bti address to blockchaintechs@gmail.com for the swap.

kanes

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:48:58 PM

Wallets are live please send your bti address to blockchaintechs@gmail.com for the swap.

Thanks, done.

Dont forget to change the first post and add the information about the .conf file. Wink
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:52:57 PM

Thanks, done.

Dont forget to change the first post and add the information about the .conf file. Wink

I don't believe you should need one since we have our dns seed and other add nodes setup should automatically get you connections as my wallet now shows 12 connections.

If it becomes an issue i will definitely add a .conf file Smiley

kanes

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:54:49 PM

ok. Thanks for the fast answer.

I have created the .conf file because in my case i always get the private key from my wallets and without the file i cant get the private key. Wink

I like the wallet Smiley really nice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: