Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTI Currency  (Read 13604 times)
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:17:46 PM

New website is almost finished it is going to be awesome Smiley

woo nice 

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:06:16 AM

Accumulate now imho

the.plug

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 06:54:45 AM

Just received my swap from former SCSY  Grin Cool I am pretty excited to see all the new possibilities available by this strong team of developers. Good work Darren with the Re-brand and Re-build of the old coin to this new and exciting venture. Good deal and very impressive price for the early dumpers...  Wink Cheesy Grin

Thanks man Smiley Time will show that a currency with a purpose rules out over technology. Not to say we arent going to be going that avenue as well but a currency with a primary purpose and use will always supersede.

You are very welcome. Time will also show that a purpose is what keeps this all going.  Wink I took it upon myslef to add you guys as a sponsored coin to my new venture called CryptoAvenue, we will also add a article about you guys.

https://i.imgur.com/5ER7uTj.png
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:59:55 PM

Just received my swap from former SCSY  Grin Cool I am pretty excited to see all the new possibilities available by this strong team of developers. Good work Darren with the Re-brand and Re-build of the old coin to this new and exciting venture. Good deal and very impressive price for the early dumpers...  Wink Cheesy Grin

Thanks man Smiley Time will show that a currency with a purpose rules out over technology. Not to say we arent going to be going that avenue as well but a currency with a primary purpose and use will always supersede.

You are very welcome. Time will also show that a purpose is what keeps this all going.  Wink I took it upon myslef to add you guys as a sponsored coin to my new venture called CryptoAvenue, we will also add a article about you guys.

Awesome thank you

Just to let everyone know swap will be completed today as this was last day to send in info if you have already sent your info great if not you have till 12 am EST tonight to send it in after that it is complete.

Thank you

the.plug

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:30:51 PM

This is great. Cheesy More support = more stake.....mmmmmmmm  steak.

-could you post link... there is older site about crypto call "cryptoave"  and their address cryptoave.com  (fortunately their website is off line, but they still have twitter)
Smiley

thanks

It is very good. We support BTI 100% Our link is http://www.cryptoavenue.com our Twitter is http://www.twitter.com/cryptoavenue Here is our Facebook also http://www.Facebook.com/CryptoAvenue
the.plug

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:41:34 PM

Awesome thank you

Just to let everyone know swap will be completed today as this was last day to send in info if you have already sent your info great if not you have till 12 am EST tonight to send it in after that it is complete.

Thank you

Sounds good. I already sent in and got back my coins. I will share link to article once we have everything done.
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:44:36 PM

Awesome thank you

Thank you

Sounds good. I already sent in and got back my coins. I will share link to article once we have everything done.

Excellent thank you

the.plug

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:51:33 PM

Your listing is 6th when searching....let's move this up Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/ZMT4Omt.png

Thanks for that. We only have a couple of weeks active and we are working very hard to climb those ranks.
longthu

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 10:06:17 AM

dev orders had not yet  Grin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
thew3apon

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:22:31 AM

are there any concept drawings for the hardware or some more information? what is the price of this
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:29:31 AM

are there any concept drawings for the hardware or some more information? what is the price of this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028126.0

You can also ask any staker related questions to provide ideas feedback etc there as well

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 01:26:50 PM

50 for the hardware unit
there are options per micro sd you require from 8gb to 64gb prices are 10 - 40 roughly

5 dollars per coin added after the first one

Plus 10 for a case if you require one

HallOfKnives

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:18:53 PM

This is really great.
longthu

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 03:29:25 AM

This is really great.
http://blockchaintechs.com/store
super great  ,   bti  soom big  to the moon   Grin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 04:24:11 AM

This is really great.

Thanks we are excited too... some news coming on Monday too Smiley might want to slowly accumulate some more bti Wink

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:45:32 PM

everything looking good.  Smiley

but can i ask a simple question which i never got a reply from acad via pm. what is total supply of BTI now after the swap? it cant be 6m coins as id say there has been a good  few that never even bothered participating in the swap or maybe were away for whatever reason.

thanks
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:47:43 PM

but can i ask a simple question which i never got a reply from acad via pm. what is total supply of BTI now after the swap? it cant be 6m coins as id say there has been a good  few that never even bothered participating in the swap or maybe were away for whatever reason.

thanks

The final number is still not in we are still waiting on some people who gave us their scsy address to provide their bti

Once all is calculated I will give an official number and explanation as to the direction we will move forward with.

Sorry I meant to respond just was on mobile and wanted to do it when I got back to keyboard and forgot Sad

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:53:20 PM

thanks

The final number is still not in we are still waiting on some people who gave us their scsy address to provide their bti

Once all is calculated I will give an official number and explanation as to the direction we will move forward with.

Sorry I meant to respond just was on mobile and wanted to do it when I got back to keyboard and forgot Sad

no worries, cheers.
any rough idea what figure has been unclaimed?
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:56:45 PM

thanks

no worries, cheers.
any rough idea what figure has been unclaimed?

Not yet and we are still communicating amongst the team and our advisors on what to do with the remaining coins

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:05:15 PM

We have to get and this beautiful technology.... Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: