Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTI Currency  (Read 13604 times)
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:28:46 AM

the only thing their promising is a discount on their staker units if you pay in BTI lol I don't see how you compare them to garza in any way

let me explain Josh Garza King of GAW miners decides to steal the existing coin name "paycoin" and eventually settles for 100BTC .

:-)

*lets see how far you noobs try to push this shit on the bitcoin community !

"noob"

Hmm, you keep using this word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.

Explain to us how/why we're noobs other than you had a post on BCT for a shitcoin and we ignored it

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
247CryptoNews

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:00:57 AM

We believe that BTI & Staker Device has nothing to do with what Paycoin & Josh Garza has to do. It's simply hatred for innovation.
We aren't BTI Holders. But I know the people behind it and they are true & honest people.

The are offering a physical device and has nothing to do with the imaginary and non-palpable items that Josh has sold to people.

People should see the true innovation from this and BTI as currency is only used as an intermediary token to buy this device cheaper. You can use other currencies you wish as Bitcoin to buy these devices.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:54:17 AM

We believe that BTI & Staker Device has nothing to do with what Paycoin & Josh Garza has to do. It's simply hatred for innovation.
We aren't BTI Holders. But I know the people behind it and they are true & honest people.

The are offering a physical device and has nothing to do with the imaginary and non-palpable items that Josh has sold to people.

People should see the true innovation from this and BTI as currency is only used as an intermediary token to buy this device cheaper. You can use other currencies you wish as Bitcoin to buy these devices.
nice well I think this is a good appreciation of this coin Grin

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
BTI4LIFE

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:20:57 PM

(SHILL POST) :

... The are offering a physical device and has nothing to do with the imaginary and non-palpable items that Josh has sold to people...

I'll email you and it will make more sense!

Also cryptocurrencies backed by anything physical ~ gold , silver , hardware whatever are considered financial instruments and under the jurisdiction of appropriate regulators (SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION )

DO SOME HOMEWORK>>> READ THE LAWS >>> THIS SHARE STRUCTURE INSTRUMENTS YOU HAVE CREATED HERE ARE NOT AT ALL A DECENTRALIZED VERSION OF BITCOIN.
IT'S YOUR ATTEMPT AT JOINING THE STOCK MARKET WITHOUT THE PROPER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS TO DO SO.  

:\

>> noobs NEVER listen !
BTI4LIFE

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:50:40 PM

the only thing their promising is a discount on their staker units if you pay in BTI lol I don't see how you compare them to garza in any way

let me explain Josh Garza King of GAW miners decides to steal the existing coin name "paycoin" and eventually settles for 100BTC .

*lets see how far you noobs try to push this shit on the bitcoin community !

"noob"

Hmm, you keep using this word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.

Explain to us how/why we're noobs other than you had a post on BCT for a shitcoin and we ignored it

ask noob Garza lol ... you will see, thieves don't last long where i'm from !  ;-)  * tags : Josh Garza, GAW miners ..etc etc
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:48:07 AM

@BTI4LIFE
Lol, did u just manage to come out of ur basement Uve been hiding in. Il give u some credit and I'd guess ur about 12-13 years old?? Plz correct me if I'm wrong  Cheesy
BTI4LIFE

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:38:42 AM

@BTI4LIFE
Lol, did u just manage to come out of ur basement Uve been hiding in. Il give u some credit and I'd guess ur about 12-13 years old?? Plz correct me if I'm wrong  Cheesy

no basements here bud, I'd like to see how far this chump tries to push this scam before he realizes the reckless mistake he made and thinks up something new... yawnnn free advertising is greatly appreciated !

$BTI gogogogogogogogg LOLLL!!!

longthu

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:10:10 AM

This coin seems to have stationed something very good, should shrink the appearance of trolls lot compared to other coins, I just hope now this coin there is something to be promoting more Tongue Tongue

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
kamronk

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:18:18 PM

@BTI4LIFE
Lol, did u just manage to come out of ur basement Uve been hiding in. Il give u some credit and I'd guess ur about 12-13 years old?? Plz correct me if I'm wrong  Cheesy

no basements here bud, I'd like to see how far this chump tries to push this scam before he realizes the reckless mistake he made and thinks up something new... yawnnn free advertising is greatly appreciated !

You talk as if you even have one supporter lol

Your twitter, dead
Your ANN thread, dead

Your coin is completely dead in the water man. Who knows if you even rmbr the password to your twitter account lol

The "free advertising" would be fine as you say, if your shit worked.

People who try to google our coin get left hanging, since the thread they find is obviously not the one they're actually looking for (since the one they find is dead, and pretty immature).

BTI4LIFE

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:26:57 PM

@BTI4LIFE
Lol, did u just manage to come out of ur basement Uve been hiding in. Il give u some credit and I'd guess ur about 12-13 years old?? Plz correct me if I'm wrong  Cheesy

Your twitter, dead
Your ANN thread, dead

Your coin is completely dead in the water man. Who knows if you even rmbr the password to your twitter account lol

People who try to google our coin get left hanging, since the thread they find is obviously not the one they're actually looking for (since the one they find is dead, and pretty immature).

funny you mention the dead... yes as you know $BTI was created by Deadheads! :-) ....hmmm now let's see if you can connect the dots!

I like your siggy ! ~  how about we talk about these stakers! Who produces them ?
kamronk

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:43:30 PM

@BTI4LIFE

Your twitter, dead
Your ANN thread, dead

funny you mention the dead... yes as you know $BTI was created by Deadheads! :-) ....hmmm now let's see if you can connect the dots!

I like your siggy ! ~  how about we talk about these stakers! Who produces them ?

Sure, BTI does Smiley

BTI4LIFE

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:20:38 PM

@BTI4LIFE

Your twitter, dead
Your ANN thread, dead

Sure, BTI does Smiley

Instantcoin ( #BTI ) does not !
We are a artist collective specializing in fashion, jewelry etc etccc....
* ( interesting coincidence your corporate address is a jewelry shop! )

show me a link/pics of your manufacturing facilities >>>  ummmm: Made in China?

_!_

~~~~ *crickets* ~~~~~ zzz

pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:44:00 PM

Guys,

Don't feed the troll.  He has nothing better to do than be butt hurt about his failed coin.  He doesn't have anything to stand on, so he continues to make pointless accusations and threats.  Ignore him.

pdogg

kamronk

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:58:08 PM

@BTI4LIFE

Your twitter, dead
Your ANN thread, dead

I like your siggy ! ~  how about we talk about these stakers! Who produces them ?

Sure, BTI does Smiley

show me a link/pics of your manufacturing facilities >>>  ummmm: Made in China?

_!_

Sorry pdogg, don't mean to ignore you, this is the last one.

Manufacturing facilities? If you are expecting machines, and self produced hardware you're kidding yourself.

The stakers are open-source hardware with preinstalled open-source software, and a web UI dev'd in house that's deployed to the device for the user to interact with the crypto they chose at time of purchase.

Our current production process, consists of 4 multi-slot microSD card expansion bays. Aside from individual device testing, we can produce up to 48 devices per hour using a windows computer and the multi-slot bays.

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:36:45 AM

@BTI4LIFE

Your twitter, dead
Your ANN thread, dead

I like your siggy ! ~  how about we talk about these stakers! Who produces them ?

Sure, BTI does Smiley

_!_

Manufacturing facilities? If you are expecting machines, and self produced hardware you're kidding yourself.

The stakers are open-source hardware with preinstalled open-source software, and a web UI dev'd in house that's deployed to the device for the user to interact with the crypto they chose at time of purchase.

Our current production process, consists of 4 multi-slot microSD card expansion bays. Aside from individual device testing, we can produce up to 48 devices per hour using a windows computer and the multi-slot bays.

Our staker offering revolves around our proprietary software compatible with all micro pc devices. This is what we are expanding on. Very excited... if you have any micro pc and would like to take advantage of this solution all you have to do is order micro sd cards with the wallets you want installed on them before shipment.

longthu

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:55:01 AM

when  on bittrex  dev  Grin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:35:55 PM

when  on bittrex  dev  Grin

Sent Ritchie a message today hope to hear back soon

BTI4LIFE

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:47:44 PM

@BTI4LIFE

Your twitter, dead
Your ANN thread, dead

Sure, BTI does Smiley

_!_

https://i.imgur.com/rn4CYuV.png

^your hardware looks innovative! rotflmfao

now throw in a little duct tape you will be on track to take the market by storm!

~what a joke ! Cheesy bwahahahaha

BTI4LIFE

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:55:12 PM

when  on bittrex  dev  Grin

Sent Ritchie a message today hope to hear back soon

i would not hold your breath noobie , me and Bill have an excellent line of communication ...if he lists it everyone on #coinmarkets irc is going to have a field day tear you to shreads all in spite of "owls" !

free advertising i love it * you a bloody pirate !

http://images.uncyc.org/commons/thumb/c/cd/Owl_O_rly.PNG/100px-Owl_O_rly.PNG
kamronk

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:16:46 AM

^your hardware looks innovative! rotflmfao

now throw in a little duct tape you will be on track to take the market by storm!

~what a joke ! Cheesy bwahahahaha

I don't see your lazy ass doing any better Tongue

Keep drinking the haterade mfer lol, keeps our thread up on the list Wink the real BTI (copyrighted and all)

Talk about free advertising haha

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: