Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of Bitcointalk Accounts.  (Read 33333 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:25:33 AM

Kinda thinking i may want to sell this account. Not as active with bitcoins as i use to be. :C

well seeing that you have some trust its value could be good but recent post quality may tarnish this a bit, still 0.10-0.15 btc for it should be achievable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:12:20 AM

Kinda thinking i may want to sell this account. Not as active with bitcoins as i use to be. :C

if anything, dont post from that account when you sell it; people knowing that account is sold might lead to the trust ratings being removed which is what gives your account value.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ammybenj

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:30:35 PM

Why to buy account? Is it important or useful? What I guess from discussion is mix of replies. Can some one clear this to me?
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:37:42 PM

Why to buy account? Is it important or useful? What I guess from discussion is mix of replies. Can some one clear this to me?
Most people buy it for the signature campaigns as higher ranks mean higher pay per post. They ROI after a bit of time then its pure profit for them.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:39:01 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 06:15:34 AM by Amph

Most people buy it for the signature campaigns as higher ranks mean higher pay per post. They ROI after a bit of time then its pure profit for them.

not to mention that at some point they can sell it for a bigger profit if they need fast money, so it's a new business after all, very remunerative at this point
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:55:56 PM

not to mention that at soem point they can sell it for a bigger profit if they need fast money, so it's a new business after all, very remunerative at this point

As long as you keep your post quality, you'll be fine because recently many account got ban because spamming especially for who enroll into pay per post scheme. But yes, ppp scheme is the best ROI and it become a good account business.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 02:40:10 AM

Questions is how much are you willing to pay for mine? Roll Eyes
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:17:07 AM

Questions is how much are you willing to pay for mine? Roll Eyes

your should be worth at least 1 btc and probably two saying the positive feedback, but i guess you're considering it much more like 5 btc  Grin

with the price of bitcoin that is rising every account will be evaluated less in the upcoming months
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:14:51 AM

..reading lasts two posts, I just realized, how disgusting is this account market.

actually, accounts are valuable, because somebody trusted previous holder of acc, so he decided to risk his reputation and show to everybody, that he trust him creating public note. and now, some retard can buy it for "few bucks" and scam dozens of people, because owner just failed in integrity and responsibility. This is only one trading platform in the universe, where is something like reputation/trust system and is officially allowed to buy/sell accounts..omg

Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:18:04 PM

..reading lasts two posts, I just realized, how disgusting is this account market.

actually, accounts are valuable, because somebody trusted previous holder of acc, so he decided to risk his reputation and show to everybody, that he trust him creating public note. and now, some retard can buy it for "few bucks" and scam dozens of people, because owner just failed in integrity and responsibility. This is only one trading platform in the universe, where is something like reputation/trust system and is officially allowed to buy/sell accounts..omg

This is so true.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:08:22 AM

This is how capitalism works. Even on the bitcointalk.org board. The former objectives for being a place of responsibility and full of integrity are not followed by 99% of the board users anymore. And as long as the board administration allows to sell accounts, everything is fine.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:12:06 AM

20 Pages but the Op hasn't been updated with the Going rate
It does make me wonder what a Legend would be worth whenever the RNG hash decides to activate it.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:53:04 PM

20 Pages but the Op hasn't been updated with the Going rate
It does make me wonder what a Legend would be worth whenever the RNG hash decides to activate it.

Don't mater if the op ,is for all.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:43:59 PM

The value of accounts here , and can vary depending on the value of campaigns because the main interest in buying some account here and the interest to take advantage of this possibility , to deceive may not be as valuable or even worth the risk of purchase, if all campaigns put 0,01btc as gain maximum surely all accounts will be devalued , if the price depends largely on the value and quality but mainly from campanhas.Ninguem will pay for a hero 1 bTC and that can only win 0,04btc a month, making that are necessary 25 months in order to recover this investment, currently only in one month or three at most and possible ROI , no one invests to lose that is not the purpose ;
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:49:35 PM

^^^ This exactly. & this, so pathetic. Hacker sells someones account, both get screwed, & still not yet resolved.  Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=982538.msg11904788#msg11904788

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:28:45 PM

where I can sell account bitcointalk?

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:02:07 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 02:12:25 PM by Xialla

This is how capitalism works. Even on the bitcointalk.org board. The former objectives for being a place of responsibility and full of integrity are not followed by 99% of the board users anymore. And as long as the board administration allows to sell accounts, everything is fine.

..I'm fully aware how capitalism works. I can understand that some services have officially enabled accounts marketplace, I also can understand, the on some services is something like "trust" system, default trust and users sending based on them hundreds of hard earned dollars to internet strangers..

but what I really don't understand is, that on bitcointalk forum is possible both. So there is some trust system in place (and you may think anything about it, but majority of users deciding because of it) and opened account marketplace, where sellers of TRUSTED ACCOUNTS don't even need to disclose, what account they are selling and accounts are here sold by some newly created accounts for this purpose...wtf?

considering non-reverse bitcoin transactions, this just making space to have this community even more toxic and unfriendly to any newcomer, which want to get some info about bitcoin or buy them here. sorry, but this is not related to your capitalism statements at all..got me?

you know, what is one of the core reasons, why bitcoin is not massively adopted yet? people are scared, that they will be scammed. Really, if you ask somebody, who at least knows, that bitcoin exists, I bet that he will tell you something similar..
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:44:04 PM

where I can sell account bitcointalk?

on the market place under digital goods

here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

you can adopt two strategy, waiting for hero which is in the swet spot but require more time or farming many full member and sell those faster
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:05:42 PM

I barely see accounts for sell now well more then before where you could find someone on a single thread selling like 20 to 30 accounts all from different levels, i guess it has stopped and it more of a few people selling 2 to 5 accounts at most.

koinsuka

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Zap.org - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 04:11:02 AM

any cost for bitcointalk account, what for, my bro?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap StoreDecentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Token Sale October 21st ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: