Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of Bitcointalk Accounts.  (Read 33333 times)
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:08:03 PM

That just came in my head.. why are the Bitcointalk accounts so expensive? Is it because of the signature campaign that are here? If there's not signature campaign then the value of an Hero Member account would not be at 0.45 BTC, like it is now, right?
Signature campaigns are the only thing that make Bitcointalk accounts so expensive, you can earn a lot with them.

the bitx campaign is unreal get unlimited posts,quality and with all rules inside soo who own such signature im pretty sure they are worthing atleast 0.50btc more then any other,but the rules may change soo the diference would happen.

I'm sure that BIT-X is the best campaign. Like you said there are no limits, so we can post when we want to without any limit.
Just make sure that post is on-topic, constructive and long enough. If you check my posts history you can see good posts enough to get accepted. I already earned 0.3 BTC for 4 days of posting with an average of 60 posts / day.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:22:51 PM

That just came in my head.. why are the Bitcointalk accounts so expensive? Is it because of the signature campaign that are here? If there's not signature campaign then the value of an Hero Member account would not be at 0.45 BTC, like it is now, right?
Signature campaigns are the only thing that make Bitcointalk accounts so expensive, you can earn a lot with them.
This is not 100% true , but I believe that's the main reason why people buying hero account. Sometimes higher rank means high reputation , if you are very active in marketplace, probably some newbies or juniors will go first, then become hero member saves you to use escrow and pay a fee.

Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:29:00 AM

how about my acc Iam jr.member but i use avatar  Roll Eyes

any 1 interesting to buy at price 1BTC  Cheesy

you are overestimating the cost of an account, your can not go for more than 0.034, with good trust and quality post you can rise a junior even above 0.1

It just takes 4 weeks more to become a Member, and no offense, but even you over-estimated the cost of a Jr. Member, that's the cost of a Member's account...
I have never seen a Jr. Member account sold at the rate you mentioned...

i said no more, not at that rate, if a junior member with 34 activity has a good post quality can already be sold for that, bears in mind that with junior you can roi in 1.5 months at 0.034 so it's not a bad amount

not to mention that during those 1.5 months, you will be gaining activity to put yourself at a member status, and from there you can start earning even more with the signature campaigns.

Thank's for all Smiley
but my point is Iam jr.member and i use avatar   Cheesy
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:39:56 AM

you are overestimating the cost of an account, your can not go for more than 0.034, with good trust and quality post you can rise a junior even above 0.1

It just takes 4 weeks more to become a Member, and no offense, but even you over-estimated the cost of a Jr. Member, that's the cost of a Member's account...

i said no more, not at that rate, if a junior member with 34 activity has a good post quality can already be sold for that, bears in mind that with junior you can roi in 1.5 months at 0.034 so it's not a bad amount

not to mention that during those 1.5 months, you will be gaining activity to put yourself at a member status, and from there you can start earning even more with the signature campaigns.

Thank's for all Smiley

about 3 monthes back there were value of accounts with avatar does not matter what rank you are on but not anymore since you can have a avatar now if your are a full member and you can become a full member within 2 monthes or maximum 3

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:47:33 AM

Thank's for all Smiley

I don't think it makes a lot of changes on the price of your account. Are Jr members able to change their avatars? Anyway, I'd be lying if I said your account is worth 1BTC nor 0.5 or 0.1BTC

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:19:29 AM

The best thing any newbie can do is buying bitcoin when its cheap then buy a bitcoin account. Unless there is a better alternative.

then after getting an account making it up with joining a obvious signature campaign.  But prices are not going to be cheap regardless since its "time spent" to create these accounts.

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:30:23 AM

Thank's for all Smiley

You can earn some bitcoins I think theres signature campaigns that looking to put advertisment on there.

Not sure which ones but if you look around theres a thread dedicated for a list of overview on signatures available. I`d link it, but I cant find it at the moment.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:39:09 AM

Thank's for all Smiley

avatar is worthless, anyone can upload an avatar, and unless you want to use it to earn more in a campaign it count nothing when evaluating the cost of your account
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:03:21 AM

Thank's for all Smiley

avatar is worthless, anyone can upload an avatar, and unless you want to use it to earn more in a campaign it count nothing when evaluating the cost of your account

hes saying its a tad (just a tad) special because avatars are allowed for full members and up now, bit quite honestly its not that special imo as well; you could try putting it up for sale or auction in the marketplace and see what kind of offers you get though.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:06:52 AM

What is the cost of Senior members rank account with a Green positive trust ratings with near about 400 activity points.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:13:14 AM

What is the cost of Senior members rank account with a Green positive trust ratings with near about 400 activity points.

Is it light green or dark green? If dark green then I would nit recommend selling it because it can be used for scam, same as light green. Account is near to Hero Member and we don't know what your trust is. What is the quality of it's posts? Please share more info with us Smiley
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:10:17 PM

Is it light green or dark green? If dark green then I would nit recommend selling it because it can be used for scam, same as light green. Account is near to Hero Member and we don't know what your trust is. What is the quality of it's posts? Please share more info with us Smiley

I have this account only by which I am posting on this forum. I don't have any other alternate account. I am just asking for getting knowledge .

Still my doubt is not cleared.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:13:35 PM

I never understood selling and buying of the accounts. I mean the risk is huge. I can buy BTC via PayPal  for example, on this forum (yes there are people willing to sell via PayPal here). Than I can wait few days, sell my bitcointalk account and make a chargeback.

If I was to buy an account, I would always be afraid of some scenario like this.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:28:16 PM

I never understood selling and buying of the accounts. I mean the risk is huge. I can buy BTC via PayPal  for example, on this forum (yes there are people willing to sell via PayPal here). Than I can wait few days, sell my bitcointalk account and make a chargeback.

If I was to buy an account, I would always be afraid of some scenario like this.
this thread  have the answers of your question. Things to consider when buying account
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1112707.0

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:36:39 PM

Then you can easily respond with the signed message you got from your seller. Everybody will know that the account was sold to you and you are not involved in it. Check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1112707.0
Always ask for a signed message.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:39:29 PM

this thread  have the answers of your question. Things to consider when buying account
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1112707.0

Oh Ok, I see, this is an Ok solution to my user case.
Thanks guys!
darknessdr

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:40:53 PM

membership had on sales. I love this site
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:44:01 PM

the bitx campaign is unreal get unlimited posts,quality and with all rules inside soo who own such signature im pretty sure they are worthing atleast 0.50btc more then any other,but the rules may change soo the diference would happen.

I'm sure that BIT-X is the best campaign. Like you said there are no limits, so we can post when we want to without any limit.
Just make sure that post is on-topic, constructive and long enough. If you check my posts history you can see good posts enough to get accepted. I already earned 0.3 BTC for 4 days of posting with an average of 60 posts / day.

like you said there the main interest here currently and that makes accounts worth 1 bitcoin or less is the signature campaigns !!!those campaing allows some people to just post here without a need to work in real life lol,i guess you earn montly around 2 bitcoins and as you there is some people living just from posting here at those campaign,before those the interest on high ranks were reputation to get access into more bitcoins loans and better %%.
regtrade

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:47:55 PM

doesn't this completely undermine the integrity of trust ratings?

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:51:22 PM

doesn't this completely undermine the integrity of trust ratings?

it does one can buy a account with green trust and can scam people but it will not last as he will turn his trust rating from green to read rite after 1st scam and he loss his account so afterall it will not be a good ibvestment but always use escrow this is the key

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: