Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE  (Read 178766 times)
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:48:36 PM

Seems we will have an another shakeout before megapump... cheap coins.

They are doing this for like , let me look on the chart.

From 30 APRIL. It's getting boring . Like for real. I am bored as shit.  Roll Eyes

u are boring too.lost on tron and dont know how many coins.shitass trader

I never got in TRON Smiley
Just to be clear Wink
Go back into your nigerian village .

I just temporary dump until I feel it's right. Cause this SLING market , not SLINGROAD. It's unstable and I play the swings . So chill the f*** out!

lol we know how much u cried ur losses on twitter account u faggot

Go back to your nigerian village Smiley) . Where I cried about TRON lossings ? Show me post  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
And even if I did lost on TRON ? What is in for you ? Smiley) What is with all this offense on me ? Why are you so moronic ? Why are you crying ?

Still I am bored with the market actions Sad .

What are you talking about its just off for alts..
Just log out maybe there is more action tommorow:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:50:36 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 03:18:10 PM by woozii

Bob already took out his $2000+ profit and support. Who knows, maybe he'll buy back in if it dumps low enough
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:29:08 PM

Bob doesn't buy back in coins lol I doubt all the whales are out or the price would be 1 satoshi. Shit I got out last night and set a low buy for the hell of it. Im back in. lol

So whats the plan here? New roadmap coming? Where do we go from here? Whales shouldn't have let off. It was moving in the right direction. Last night would have been a good time to move up further. Nobody was selling and the price was nice. Don't understand why they let it dump out again.
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:31:38 PM

Bob doesn't buy back in coins lol Shit I got out last night and set a low buy for the hell of it. Im back in. lol

So whats the plan here. New roadmap coming? Where do we go from here? Whales shouldn't have let off. It was moving in the right direction. Last night would have been a good time to move up further. Nobody was selling and the price was nice. Don't understand why they let it dump out again.

For the fun of it . I think they were bored also .  Grin Grin Grin. It it's really getting dull. After such great launch of market.... so little action. A dump , heh and a small one actually. People have to decide DUMP or UP . Seems like an undecided market, spinning around their own tail.

CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:32:18 PM

This is a pretty big achievement we need some PR, Ive been heavily testing the new market and its working actually really well for such quick delivery. I assumed there would be tons of bugs but really none.
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:38:29 PM

This is a pretty big achievement we need some PR, Ive been heavily testing the new market and its working actually really well for such quick delivery. I assumed there would be tons of bugs but really none.

i am in actually sale.. someone bought my 280X i accepted it my funds sent quickly to escrow.. but they i can't do nothing i cant even refuse/cancel buy funds are stuck in escrow? whats upp dev what should i do?
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:26:29 PM

Would be nice if next things would be:

1. get images working .. or are they now?

2. release sling-qt for linux and source would be nice for those who wish to compile

3. get I2P integration, so we're not stuck with Tor

DG.Slayer (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:32:54 PM

i am in actually sale.. someone bought my 280X i accepted it my funds sent quickly to escrow.. but they i can't do nothing i cant even refuse/cancel buy funds are stuck in escrow? whats upp dev what should i do?

The buyer needs to complete escrow lock. After the buyer completes escrow lock, the seller can request payment the buyer can then pay/release, or request refund.

Sling lead developer
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:36:31 PM

The buyer needs to complete escrow lock. After the buyer completes escrow lock, the seller can request payment the buyer can then pay/release, or request refund.

So basicly my Slings are at escrow but the buyer didnt sent his Slings to escrow correct?
so how do i now handle this situation?
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:55:06 PM

Looking at 65-75 for more. Those who wanted to sell on the news should slowly weaken more and more and collapse into the thin buy side. Not expecting too much action this weekend though I could be wrong. Next week should be a whole new week as we break into the 100s Smiley

What I said is exactly whats happening right now. A lot of you swing trading kiddies will obviously push the price down over the weekend because people know you will do it. Look at the chart, there have been so many great opportunities to accumulate and buy low due to bad traders. You guys were gushing about the developments and the potential but as soon as the price goes near 60 you start speculating on who could be dumping and whats going on? Its traders and 36 hour community members like the bunch of you who did this.

It does matter, the weak hands will be rinsed and rinsed and rinsed until only those who have had the patience to endure these swings are left. And I would want it no other way Smiley.

I mean for fucks sake boys - look at the fucking rich list http://sling.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/. If those who bought in heavily really wanted to exit would there be so many masternodes and wallets with 30k + out there? fuck no! Theyd all be on trex but instead they are chilling hard.

I personally spoke with Bob on dogecoindark radio last night and it turns out he's the one who dumped 20 btc + on me and exit at 80-90k several days ago - which is perfectly cool. He was a seller I was a buyer, idc. You can go see my twitter for proof of the buys. What are all these bullshit conspiracy theories - oh this whale is dumping oh that whale is dumping! If you do not care about the significance of what has been released then at least keep the thread clean and don't just bullshit and FUD about the price action. The price action is very obvious, it is what it is because of weak hands and foolish investors.

We had a beautiful shake from 120 to 26 in the beginning, then 90 to 40, and now from 80 to possibly 55. The ranges are decreasing everytime and soon the momentum will remain on a positive gradient. Contribute with positive posts and comments on the future of the coin and the potential impact of this technology (all within the limits of pragmatism of course :p) otherwise do not disturb whats going on with incessant bickering that displays your opportunism and lack of appreciation for the work of the people behind this coin. Do not deter future investors, let them see this for what it is, stop with the bullshit. Keep selling into my buys, and lets move forward on a positive note Smiley
Payed2Pump

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:05:02 PM

If I remember correctly the dev said something about I2P not to long back, if he integrates that will we be able to choose to either use TOR or I2P while using the market?  Shocked
This project is crazy!!!!!!!!
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:06:38 PM

Looking at 65-75 for more. Those who wanted to sell on the news should slowly weaken more and more and collapse into the thin buy side. Not expecting too much action this weekend though I could be wrong. Next week should be a whole new week as we break into the 100s Smiley

What I said is exactly whats happening right now. A lot of you swing trading kiddies will obviously push the price down over the weekend because people know you will do it. Look at the chart, there have been so many great opportunities to accumulate and buy low due to bad traders. You guys were gushing about the developments and the potential but as soon as the price goes near 60 you start speculating on who could be dumping and whats going on? Its traders and 36 hour community members like the bunch of you who did this.

It does matter, the weak hands will be rinsed and rinsed and rinsed until only those who have had the patience to endure these swings are left. And I would want it no other way Smiley.

I mean for fucks sake boys - look at the fucking rich list http://sling.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/. If those who bought in heavily really wanted to exit would there be so many masternodes and wallets with 30k + out there? fuck no! Theyd all be on trex but instead they are chilling hard.

I personally spoke with Bob on dogecoindark radio last night and it turns out he's the one who dumped 20 btc + on me and exit at 80-90k several days ago - which is perfectly cool. He was a seller I was a buyer, idc. You can go see my twitter for proof of the buys. What are all these bullshit conspiracy theories - oh this whale is dumping oh that whale is dumping! If you do not care about the significance of what has been released then at least keep the thread clean and don't just bullshit and FUD about the price action. The price action is very obvious, it is what it is because of weak hands and foolish investors.

We had a beautiful shake from 120 to 26 in the beginning, then 90 to 40, and now from 80 to possibly 55. The ranges are decreasing everytime and soon the momentum will remain on a positive gradient. Contribute with positive posts and comments on the future of the coin and the potential impact of this technology (all within the limits of pragmatism of course :p) otherwise do not disturb whats going on with incessant bickering that displays your opportunism and lack of appreciation for the work of the people behind this coin. Do not deter future investors, let them see this for what it is, stop with the bullshit. Keep selling into my buys, and lets move forward on a positive note Smiley

Well it's a good point a view.
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:36:19 PM

I rarely put up a short post but in this case there is nothing more to say at this time:
+1

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
killacam8888

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:47:26 PM

Someone should make a reddit post or start getting the word out to the darknet.
Motherboard is a great outlet...maybe we can get a article like shadow did. I Mean We ARE THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKET !
Payed2Pump

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:58:03 PM

Motherboard is a great outlet...maybe we can get a article like shadow did. I Mean We ARE THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKET !

https://i.imgur.com/gJeQbml.jpg
killacam8888

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:06:22 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 07:51:26 PM by killacam8888

https://i.imgur.com/gJeQbml.jpg

100% serious. I did have skepticism at first however it is what it is. Let's get the ball rolling and the word out there. Who knows. There maybe slingroad,shadowmarket,and crave they all could end up co existing as one big fucking nightmare for the the feds. anyways the point is let's roll the ball in the right direction and that direction is the darkmarket folks.

We should figure out more incentives to encourage people to hold sling as well.

For now this project is stale. 
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:28:44 PM

I wanna do the Masternode lottery I think thats sweet
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:15:24 PM

I saw a quick flash of a sell wall with 55 btc on Thursday, but I did not get time for take a screen shoot, I think this coin gonna dump hard. Bob and his fellas are out, but still has someone dumping it slowly.

fireinyourhole

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:44:44 PM

I saw a quick flash of a sell wall with 55 btc on Thursday, but I did not get time for take a screen shoot, I think this coin gonna dump hard. Bob and his fellas are out, but still has someone dumping it slowly.

God damn it man read my posts properly and gtfo. Accumulation zone has been from 28 all the way up to 80. There is no liquidity, volume, or profit potential to dump at these levels. Just get out of the coin stop fudding it, if you want to fud then do it when it actually meets your predictions.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:45:42 PM

True. And I saw it flashing also yesterday and posted about it. But guess what, lord fireinyourhole just don't like anyone to make post like that because it hurts his money. meanwhile, he let killacam8888 do his crap fud all days since 3 days. Now that fact that another one is posting about this sell wall flashing makes this investment very risky to be left with a big bag of sling that gonna be worth 1/3 the paid price. Me don't want.  When I saw this huge sell wall flashing yesterday I automatically wanted to find my exit. Glad I did. I moved all back to tron for the moment. Too bad because I like sling and the tech and the dev that delivered that. I will surely be back in later but right now the market don't give clear clue what it's going to do, up or down... but most probably, like every other coins, it will keep heading south for a while. The market is young, the players act like immatures and like casual gamblers. It's hard to predict. Many here will start to get affected emotionally because it hurts to see their bet reducing and turning into the red zone,  but I know the feeling and personally been struggling and fighting and defending many coins over the last 2 years, but it is what it is... now crypto is like playing a hot potato game. If you keep it for too long you get burned. Good luck and see you later
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: