Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE  (Read 178766 times)
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:08:55 PM

Hmm, that's strange I got much more with masternodes. 
Maybe because I have more than one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:16:33 PM

Hmm, that's strange I got much more with masternodes. 
Maybe because I have more than one
I have one masternode.
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:25:10 PM

It does seem like some buying has returned,  and nice volume back to the alts.

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:42:27 PM

Just woke up it seems like volume is getting bad easy and slow without triggering any FOMO. That's for sure.
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:59:25 PM

I just thought of something interesting,  in the light of poloniex and other exchanges starting to require ID's

- people could start putting up listings for btc on Slingroad,  and just trade back and forth without having to provide any ID !!

The seller would just have to send the btc outside of the Sling client to a btc address provided from the buyer.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:06:25 PM

I just thought of something interesting,  in the light of poloniex and other exchanges starting to require ID's

- people could start putting up listings for btc on Slingroad,  and just trade back and forth without having to provide any ID !!

The seller would just have to send the btc outside of the Sling client to a btc address provided from the buyer.

When did places like poloniex start needing I.D to trade there?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:10:36 PM

I just thought of something interesting,  in the light of poloniex and other exchanges starting to require ID's

- people could start putting up listings for btc on Slingroad,  and just trade back and forth without having to provide any ID !!

They just announced that in order to withdraw a certain amount you have to identify yourself,  to comply with aml laws and such.
You can see the notice on the site.
Plus with their new margin trading, I guess you need ID for that also.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:12:45 PM

They just announced that in order to withdraw a certain amount you have to identify yourself,  to comply with aml laws and such.

Hmmm well I guess in some reasoning that is a good thing for Crypto because it will make it harder for people to rob other people of their coins if they have them stashed on one of those sites Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:15:07 PM

They just announced that in order to withdraw a certain amount you have to identify yourself,  to comply with aml laws and such.
Plus with their new margin trading, I guess you need ID for that also.

Hmmm well I guess in some reasoning that is a good thing for Crypto because it will make it harder for people to rob other people of their coins if they have them stashed on one of those sites Smiley

How do you see that?  To me it only hurts customers...

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:21:03 PM

How do you see that?  To me it only hurts customers...
Well I know that to withdraw BTC from my OkCoin account after I changed the withdrawl password they needed to speak with me on the phone to verify that I was the one whom had changed the password and even though it was a little bit of a pain in the ass it made me feel more secure about storing some of my BTC on their site! You need to understand that with Crypto they are trying to weed out the scammers and the thieves and by starting to require Identification they are doing so!! I mean it definitely will hurt customers that are trying to dodge out on tax claims and what not on their taxes but if we truly want Crypto to become mainstream and the majority of the world to adopt this way of living as a new standard for paying for items or what not you need to make the people feel secure on using the system.  I dunno that's just my opinion! I mean maybe Identification should only be necessary if you are trying to say remove 10 BTC or more from an account then that's understandable in my opinion because if you had 10 BTC lying in a Poloniex account and someone hacked your account and was able to remove it by just sending it to their address you would be pretty pissed off I bet right?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:25:43 PM

How do you see that?  To me it only hurts customers...
Well I know that to withdraw BTC from my OkCoin account after I changed the withdrawl password they needed to speak with me on the phone to verify that I was the one whom had changed the password and even though it was a little bit of a pain in the ass it made me feel more secure about storing some of my BTC on their site! You need to understand that with Crypto they are trying to weed out the scammers and the thieves and by starting to require Identification they are doing so!! I mean it definitely will hurt customers that are trying to dodge out on tax claims and what not on their taxes but if we truly want Crypto to become mainstream and the majority of the world to adopt this way of living as a new standard for paying for items or what not you need to make the people feel secure on using the system.  I dunno that's just my opinion! I mean maybe Identification should only be necessary if you are trying to say remove 10 BTC or more from an account then that's understandable in my opinion because if you had 10 BTC lying in a Poloniex account and someone hacked your account and was able to remove it by just sending it to their address you would be pretty pissed off I bet right?

The thing is, we don't really need centralized exchanges.  As I described above,  escrow lock, software and technology can be authoritarians.  You can't cheat the way a decentralized program will handle things re. escrow locking.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:35:16 PM

Well I know that to withdraw BTC from my OkCoin account after I changed the withdrawl password they needed to speak with me on the phone to verify that I was the one whom had changed the password and even though it was a little bit of a pain in the ass it made me feel more secure about storing some of my BTC on their site! You need to understand that with Crypto they are trying to weed out the scammers and the thieves and by starting to require Identification they are doing so!! I mean it definitely will hurt customers that are trying to dodge out on tax claims and what not on their taxes but if we truly want Crypto to become mainstream and the majority of the world to adopt this way of living as a new standard for paying for items or what not you need to make the people feel secure on using the system.  I dunno that's just my opinion! I mean maybe Identification should only be necessary if you are trying to say remove 10 BTC or more from an account then that's understandable in my opinion because if you had 10 BTC lying in a Poloniex account and someone hacked your account and was able to remove it by just sending it to their address you would be pretty pissed off I bet right?

The thing is, we don't really need centralized exchanges.  As I described above,  escrow lock, software and technology can be authoritarians.  You can't cheat the way a decentralized program will handle things re. escrow locking.

Well I didn't see your description above and you are right that would be something that would help out the decentralization process for sure Smiley I was just stating that if Altcoins or Bitcoin ever want to be officially mainstream everyday use for the society "norms" we shall put them as, they would want to have some sort of feeling of security.  Like I continuously try to explain to my parents and family on why Bitcoin and Altcoins will be the wave of the future and how people are paying for items in the future and all they think is that "It's a SCAM, It's a SCAM!!"  And I mean I don't blame them because even since I started trading coins almost every 9 out of 10 coins released are SCAMS and coins like SLING here and other coins which are actually trying to make something for themselves just automatically get associated in the SCAMCoin category with the rest because like I said 90% are SCAMS so people are very skeptical as to what makes this one coin not a scam?  But I do totally agree with you on the aspect of using the escrow lock as a way to keep things decentralized and help make people feel safer about investing in certain coins! Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:44:02 PM

Like I continuously try to explain to my parents and family on why Bitcoin and Altcoins will be the wave of the future and how people are paying for items in the future and all they think is that "It's a SCAM, It's a SCAM!!"

They also think its a scam because people have been brainwashed for centuries into thinking they can only do things a certain way (ie. use only gov't issued currency)

They've lost ability to think for themselves and no ability to place value in a system that doesn't need corrupt officials guiding them.

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:50:27 PM

That kind of thinking will end up sooner or later when BTC gets even more mass adopted.  Grin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:55:11 PM

They also think its a scam because people have been brainwashed for centuries into thinking they can only do things a certain way (ie. use only gov't issued currency)

They've lost ability to think for themselves and no ability to place value in a system that doesn't need corrupt officials guiding them.

That is also true but you have to understand also that a lot of people who weren't born in the computer age and internet age have a real issue with giving any information over the internet as well.  My mom wouldn't purchase a television video the other night unless she could purchase it through PayPal! Like she trusts paypal over giving her credit card number out which I can understand but what is also a problem is trying to explain to computer illiterate people that Altcoins and Bitcoins are generally "Money" that you can make from your computer!! Like I've tried explaining what "mining" coins is to them and they just can't grasp the fact that somehow people are creating money from nothing!! Which doesn't say much because all the paper money that is created is essentially created from "nothing" as well lol But I do love SLING and the work that the Dev and team have been up to with this coin and I'm just hoping for another dip so I can scoop up some more so I can start my own masternode because I've never had one of those before and right now at the price that SLING is at, it really isn't that expensive to set up a masternode from what I believe Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:08:16 PM

ummm, what??  all alts volume sucks ass right now, nothing is happening except the usual shitcoins p&d coins going up in recent weeks/days with the usual sell off's.  you better hope sling comes back to life after bobby n crew dumped the shit out of it.  hopefully you're not waiting forever.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:10:30 PM

ummm, what??  all alts volume sucks ass right now, nothing is happening except the usual shitcoins p&d coins going up in recent weeks/days with the usual sell off's.  you better hope sling comes back to life after bobby n crew dumped the shit out of it.  hopefully you're not waiting forever.
I think that this coin will do way better now that Bob and his crew are done with it Smiley But then again that's just my opinion and I can't speak for everyone here Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:14:10 PM

ummm, what??  all alts volume sucks ass right now,

Are you blind?  in the top 7 coins listed on bittrex there's over 600 btc volume
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:17:49 PM

It does seem like some buying has returned,  and nice volume back to the alts.

ummm, what??  all alts volume sucks ass right now,

Are you blind?  in the top 7 coins listed on bittrex there's over 600 btc volume

i meant as a whole and in proper coins.

lol yeah wow 3 coins, a bit higher than avg high's for volume but that means fuck all.  

MAX and GRID are mostly fake volume, GRID may be some legit buys because of recent posts they made but the thing still smells scam given it's shady dev/manipulation and history.  

MAX is a pump by ryanpumper bots/group/whatever crap is behind it and will drop 75% soon enough, watch.  

BLK coin been around forever and im surprised at the volume jump...it's either manipulation or who knows what, because with recent news even i don't see regular people buying it a lot. in a way i do actually hope it's legit because there is lots of work behind them for a long ass time.

there's your "volume"  Roll Eyes

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:20:53 PM

there's your "volume"  Roll Eyes

That does make sense,  as I've stated before; alts need to have more actual use value.

All we really need is one coin that combines and does better than what btc became initially famous with, there's a ton of money in "medicines" Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: