Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE  (Read 178766 times)
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:40:59 PM

PO or wtv.. I invested and its gonna prove to be the right call.. What adam and his team did, with the top 10% of crowdfunders ruined their chance at a normal ico...

Who cares though as long as the coin goes up.. which its been doing since the stolen coins dump.

Viral to the moon!

All he cares is making btc off of it,  there is no real use for viral..  
he just wants you to go in with him to help bring the price up (as he's selling out to you), thats all.

yeah so when you see bob around. Just sell off. It's bad mojo.

That, or just wait because you know you could get coins (that you believe in the features & use value) for dirt cheap!! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:04:56 PM

Update:

Knowing that big downwards price fluctuations make people think the worse, I want to assure everyone that I have no intentions of abandoning SLING.

There is I2p technology within the next couple of days.

In addition I will also be applying various bug fixes as well as tweaks to the market. Sling has a roadmap composing of a three phased approach coming out:

1) Technical updates/fixes
2) Community involvement
3) PR (Relevant ALTcoin/DNM media sources)

SlingRoad is the first truly anonymous decentralized market to ever exist and we should not forget the work that went into making something that no altcoin has done before.

We as a community should tell people about what Sling already has.

I have started by reaching out to DeepDotWeb as well as VICE and will let everyone know the outcome.

Thanks for update !

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:29:30 PM

It's so weird!!!

Nope, same scammers exiting on each coin. Not weird, not at all  Wink

only question is:  which coin will be pumped & killed after ?

Why sell? nobody forced you to sell at lose, why are ppl on the sell line? this is weird.
They can eat those sell walls in a second. nothing for them.
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:08:09 PM

~21 btc buy sitting down at 10k...  interesting

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:13:33 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 03:07:48 PM by SpiryGolden

~21 btc buy sitting down at 10k...  interesting

Also walls stacking up good buy support. 44+ BTC buy support after crypto blood shed. Take a look on crave & tron got less buy support and TRON already is ramping up. Next is SLING  Cool .

And we can applaud the fact that Bob is out. That's the whole point . When he is out market is healthy .
I know he is a scammer he is doing his own things, his business but we should never cross path with him. As soon as we see him IN, be prepare to sell.
SpiryGolden

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:20:11 PM

It's so weird!!!

Why sell? nobody forced you to sell at lose, why are ppl on the sell line? this is weird.

Now you can see some beautiful rally up on those and a beautiful support on SLING which means SLING is next up.
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:22:00 PM

It's so weird!!!

Now you can see some beautiful rally up on those and a beautiful support on SLING which means SLING is next up.
I hope so...
SpiryGolden

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:01:18 PM

LOL that buy walls are stacking up till 50 BTC .  Grin Grin Grin
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:13:11 PM

PPL should remove those sell walls and help to price rising.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:16:53 PM

Also walls stacking up good buy support. 44+ BTC buy support after crypto blood shed. Take a look on crave & tron got less buy support and TRON already is ramping up. Next is SLING  Cool .

And we can applaud the fact that Bob is out. That's the whole point . When he is out market is healthy .
I know he is a scammer he is doing his own things, his business but we should never cross path with him. As soon as we see him IN, be prepare to sell.
Who the hell is this Bob fella I always hear everyone bitching about? I have no clue who he is or what he does lmao

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

SpiryGolden

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:24:06 PM

Who the hell is this Bob fella I always hear everyone bitching about? I have no clue who he is or what he does lmao
Is a whale (have a bag of bitcoins) that has double personality disorder and many other psyhological issues.
He usually calls a PUMP when actually is a dump. That what he did here and it does over at many coins. When you see him around you must get out as soon as possible. People say it's a scammer. He is doing it's own thing it's his business, but usually it's very good to do the reverse of what he is saying.

PPL should remove those sell walls and help to price rising.
People dumped till 16k. They had no brain left...would you think they are smart enough to lift the sell walls ? Neahhh don't expect that. But who is going to eat them will have at least 2x profit by the end of this and a stable market since scam whales are out.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:26:14 PM

Is a whale (have a bag of bitcoins) that has double personality disorder and many other psyhological issues.
He usually calls a PUMP when actually is a dump. That what he did here and it does over at many coins. When you see him around you must get out as soon as possible. People say it's a scammer. He is doing it's own thing it's his business, but usually it's very good to do the reverse of what he is saying.
Okay but what is his handle name or whatever so I know when he is saying something to do the opposite lmao Like I get that he must be a whale of some sort but I don't know how to spot him or tell if he is in a coin or not

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

Okay but what is his handle name or whatever so I know when he is saying something to do the opposite lmao Like I get that he must be a whale of some sort but I don't know how to spot him or tell if he is in a coin or not

BobSurplus. Hes posting in this thread. Hes not out to get people, hes just out for himself i.e. doesnt really give a fuck about anyone else. But he has been involved in multiple scams.
SpiryGolden

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:29:57 PM

Bobsurplus is his handle here and on twitter is https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale .

Now you know , stay safe Cheesy. Now he is promoting a coin VIRAL who had coins stolen + fake IPO ann. They actually just got listed on C-CEX and they claimed an IPO when I asked C-CEX they said is just a simple listing no IPO. So you can figure it out how things go with this dude.

Anyone lets sling it back .
SLING, will have an I2P launched these days and a good roadmap . Developer won't quit even after this bloodsheed. People are prepared to re-invest more and waiting for the right signals. Let's get this train out of this station.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:36:07 PM

Now you know , stay safe Cheesy. Now he is promoting a coin VIRAL who had coins stolen + fake IPO ann. They actually just got listed on C-CEX and they claimed an IPO when I asked C-CEX they said is just a simple listing no IPO. So you can figure it out how things go with this dude.
Ya I figured that it was the Bobsurplus guy you were talking about and I was just looking over his twitter and he seems like a huge DICK!! LMAO Kind of makes me feel bad that he's Canadian like me or so it seems lol I thought us Canadians were polite and proper folk but Jesus H Corbett!! lol But anyways thanks for letting me know about this gentleman and to stay clear of coins that he is propping Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:39:28 PM

Not to mention viral is being run by another scammer / spammer ... Adam Guerbuez - google him and you'll see what I mean...
Ironic how fitting the name viral is, because it probably is a virus.
he uses botnets and steals people's passwords, don't use any software he puts out!!

http://www.pcworld.com/article/207046/article.html

SpiryGolden

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:40:32 PM

Ya I figured that it was the Bobsurplus guy you were talking about and I was just looking over his twitter and he seems like a huge DICK!! LMAO Kind of makes me feel bad that he's Canadian like me or so it seems lol I thought us Canadians were polite and proper folk but Jesus H Corbett!! lol But anyways thanks for letting me know about this gentleman and to stay clear of coins that he is propping Smiley Cheers
Cheers mate. I am from Romania and I have best friends Canadian. Good folks they were here yesterday now they are in Sweeden and planning to come back in Romania for long time. And I Know how friendly and helpfully are Canadians. They are always ready to help you with no matter what. He indeed he does a bad image to Canadians. But I guess he has American blood in him far from being Canadian.

Not to mention viral is being run by another scammer / spammer ... Adam Guerbuez  google him and you'll see what I mean...
he uses botnets and steals people's passwords, don't use any software he puts out!!

Good call mate !
Very good call.

But now let's concentrate on SLING.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:43:54 PM

Cheers mate. I am from Romania and I have best friends Canadian. Good folks they were here yesterday now they are in Sweeden and planning to come back in Romania for long time. And I Know how friendly and helpfully are Canadians. They are always ready to help you with no matter what. He indeed he does a bad image to Canadians. But I guess he has American blood in him far from being Canadian.

Not to mention viral is being run by another scammer / spammer ... Adam Guerbuez  google him and you'll see what I mean...

Good call mate !
Very good call.

But now let's concentrate on SLING.
Alrighty then Smiley Thanks for everything and I was just looking over Sling and it looks not half bad I'm hopefully going to try to scoop some before it goes back up again.  I do believe that it's going to go back up Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SpiryGolden

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:52:01 PM

Alrighty then Smiley Thanks for everything and I was just looking over Sling and it looks not half bad I'm hopefully going to try to scoop some before it goes back up again.  I do believe that it's going to go back up Cheesy

That's the spirit. The bloodsheed it's over .  Wink Welcome in.

We are friendly guys around here. Trolling from time to time but just for fun.  Grin Cheesy
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:54:07 PM

That's the spirit. The bloodsheed it's over .  Wink Welcome in.

We are friendly guys around here. Trolling from time to time but just for fun.  Grin Cheesy
Nice glad to be here Smiley I would've came sooner but I was tied up in other coins earlier and finally got out of them and now looking for some good coins to invest in Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: