Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you signature campaign posters sell your coins once you received it?  (Read 2577 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:55:35 PM

How many coins do you guys earn posting in say 12 months?

I'm a senior member in about 3 weeks.

What could I earn in 12 months as a senior member?

I have a fairly decent sized stash that I HODL but I might aswell earn by posting like everybody else.

The best paying per post signature campaign is DaDice right now if I am not mistaken. So you can theoretically you will earn max 0.13 by posting per week so 52x0.13=6.76BTC per year.

Edit: I corrected myself.

i beg to differ , limited campaigns can't be the best, bit-x with its unlimited post is miles ahead, you can earn much more if you are really active, and increase payout are coming also
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:56:55 PM

I do not sell the coins I earn, though the sig campaign or by the cartoons and drawings I sell for BTC

I buy stuff, love the initiatives people set up to earn a coin, even sell legit goods. Better are the numerous real world shops, bars and restaurants where they accept bitcoin. Am planning a visit to Gent this summer, besides a lovely place to visit it has a lot of bitcoin accepting venues.

I hold some, I do trade in some altcoins, just for fun. I never sold for fiat, just for the sake of not wanting to support the fiat directly with my earned coins.

coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:57:17 PM

No way, I keep every single satoshi. I "sold" (cashed out to my bank with coinbase) one time when I first started bitcoin, it was like $20 to see how it worked. Never cashed out again.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:57:40 PM

I doubt the few bitcoins earned each from signature campaigns really matters much to the market Grin  You should make the decision to hold or sell based on other factors.  Hodling has always been a very good strategy up to now with bitcoin why should it change?

Especially at the current rates Smiley.
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:27:23 PM

It's really not worth the hassle to do sig campaigns just so you can withdraw it to fiat.
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:39:46 PM

Would a poll have been better to get a better idea of hoarders and spenders? Anyway i have yet to spend a coin from signature campaign and hopefully i never need to, it is a nice way to save some free bitcoin for doing what you usually do anyway.

The purpose of this thread is to give sig-wearers an easy opportunity to increase their post count to meet the post quota of their respective signature campaigns. A poll would be detrimental to that objective.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 01:43:15 PM

Sell your coins!?!!?   Huh  What the fuck does that mean?

BUY, HODL, RINSE REPEAT!
BUY, HODL, RINSE REPEAT!
BUY, HODL, RINSE REPEAT!
and spend occasionaly and replenish spent coins... Cheesy

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
umairsaleem

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:53:30 PM

only a small portion of it like 10%, the rest are in a cold storage, i'm not going to touch them it with this ridiculous price

I‘m a Bitcoin believer before and store Bitcoin like you, but when the price fall over and over, I found holding is probably not a good option anymore, so I sell my Bitcoin by stages, that helps me to reduce the price risks.
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:05:59 PM

I do not sell the coins I earn, though the sig campaign or by the cartoons and drawings I sell for BTC

I buy stuff, love the initiatives people set up to earn a coin, even sell legit goods. Better are the numerous real world shops, bars and restaurants where they accept bitcoin. Am planning a visit to Gent this summer, besides a lovely place to visit it has a lot of bitcoin accepting venues.

I hold some, I do trade in some altcoins, just for fun. I never sold for fiat, just for the sake of not wanting to support the fiat directly with my earned coins.

You sell drawings? Can someone commission you to draw something specific or do you have some sort of collection you could show us? I always found the idea of offering your services for Bitcoin highly interesting. I, myself, am still looking for some goods or services I can sell....

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
TheGr33k

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:14:55 PM

I never sell coins. The reason I have bitcoin is because I want bitcoin. My bitcoin is bitcoin my fiat is fiat
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:17:24 PM

I never sell coins. The reason I have bitcoin is because I want bitcoin. My bitcoin is bitcoin my fiat is fiat

Do you spend them at some point or are you simply 'hoarding' them forever? One thing to consider is: You never actually make a profit unless you realize your gains at some point (sell your investment).

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:43:49 PM

Do you spend them at some point or are you simply 'hoarding' them forever? One thing to consider is: You never actually make a profit unless you realize your gains at some point (sell your investment).

We need a new Willy bot or mass adoption to reach the point when it worth to realize profit Smiley.
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:44:40 PM

I rarely trade Bitcoin for fiat (if that's what you mean by selling). I usually spend my Bitcoin on everything from pizza to new furniture for my living room.

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:46:00 PM

I hold =)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:47:16 PM

We need a new Willy bot or mass adoption to reach the point when it worth to realize profit Smiley.

it's better not,  would destroy the last small faith that people still have on bitcoin, a steady grow is better, you can spend now bitcoin, don't need to wait for a price to rise, bitcoin was mean to be spent not exchange for fiat
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:17:15 PM

Perhaps you missed the "...or mass adoption" part. I'd be the most happy with that option.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:18:25 PM

it's better not,  would destroy the last small faith that people still have on bitcoin, a steady grow is better, you can spend now bitcoin, don't need to wait for a price to rise, bitcoin was mean to be spent not exchange for fiat
Even though people think this is some of a "rule" I do not agree. If it wasn't for Willy we would have never spiked and would probably still trading at around $100 if not lower.
We wouldn't have so many people coming aboard either.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:38:13 PM

Hi op i don't earn a major amount from my campaign but the bit i do earn i don't just leave it in a wallet or sell them, i invest in several ventures mainly quick alt coin turn arounds and poker and then back to bitcoin, i have managed to make a half decent amount of bitcoin from it so i will continue.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:01:13 PM

I sell my coins unless we're in the middle of a dump, then I wait for price to recover. If I could buy more stuff with Bitcoin I would, but most of the things I need is available only for fiat.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:05:23 PM

I usually hold when the price still low and sold when it reach more than $ 300/ btc.
I have a bad luck on gambling or trading so I turn out immediately into my local currency for my extra salary
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: