Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does QuickSeller deserve to be on DefaultTrust?
No, he has to many secrets, to many alts,  he's not knowledgable and most accusations he submits are fake - 31 (53.4%)
Yes - 27 (46.6%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: how do I make new threads?  (Read 5735 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:19:39 PM

I'm sorry where did I say that ACCTSeller is not my alt?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:28:04 PM

You never admitted to it and asked people to prove. You should have openly said that yes, I am an alt and it's not against the rules. You chose to hide it. Having an alt is nothing wrong. It feels weird when you try to hide such a small fact. In this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032755.0 it appeared as if two people were talking.

I have no issues with you as the OP also had used a bot and in this case as well the OP isn't trustworthy but since you are, it dint look good for you to not admit this fact. I have nothing against you but what I felt, I wrote.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:36:20 PM

You never admitted to it and asked people to prove. You should have openly said that yes, I am an alt and it's not against the rules. You chose to hide it. Having an alt is nothing wrong. It feels weird when you try to hide such a small fact. In this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032755.0 it appeared as if two people were talking.

I have no issues with you as the OP also had used a bot and in this case as well the OP isn't trustworthy but since you are, it dint look good for you to not admit this fact. I have nothing against you but what I felt, I wrote.

Having an alt is not against the rules. Neither is keeping the fact that two accounts that are owned by the same person secret. The reason why people have alts in the first place is so each account is not associated with the other, and there is no problem with that as long as one of them does not scam which neither of them did.

I don't think it is unfair to ask that someone who is trying to cause trouble for me frivolously to be asked to prove any claim they make against me.
TerminatorXL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:20:47 PM

[...]Having an alt is not against the rules. Neither is keeping the fact that two accounts that are owned by the same person secret. [...]

And here we have case in point why both should be.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:24:36 PM

More proof QuickSeller does not to deserve to be on default trust

- Aiding and abetting a ponzi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021240.msg11055166#msg11055166
- Selling hacked accounts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884261.0
- Non-transparent escrow behavior (indicates scam attempt) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018585.msg11034617#msg11034617
- Using multiple shills to push up th eprice of his sold accounts

Credit to an anonymous source for providing this proof Smiley
1- No. Your ponzi scammed within 24 hours of the signature campaign starting and I promptly had participants take down their signatures once I learned it scammed. If anything then your site got a lot less advertising then it otherwise would have and protected participants from getting scammed in the process.
2- That account was not hacked
3- That is not non-transparent (yes I know it is a double negative). I think I am starting to get a feeling as to where you got this information from. Wink
4- I don't follow your logic but I am going to say no. It is a free market, and I have never cited any of my other accounts' prices when negotiating on a sale price.

1- asking you to start a ponzi was to build trust to find your default trust account that you claimed to have
2- the reason/purpose that people have alts is that they are not known to be the same person. Most alts (I assume) are not public.
3- it is not my fault that people wanted to buy what I was selling from multiple accounts. It is a free market.
4- untrue and BS
5- backing out of escrow is scammy behavior. It would be incorrect to not have neg'ed him
5- the only people who claim trust abuse are scammers. I don't abuse the trust system.

You are/were targeting the Russians on here lol. This is a huge market as a lot of people on here have Bitcoin (who would have guessed) and are greedy morons who are more then willing to throw away their money into Ponzis.

Edit: by your own admission, the reason you opened this thread is because you couldn't real me into joining the side of scammers so don't you think trying to get me removed from default trust kind of is a moot point? You think I should be removed because I wouldn't turn scammer?

Wrong wrong wrong wrong... Again.

I made this thread because I got all the information I could suck out of you... Wasnt getting any further so I posted what I got

I opened this thread because of the proof I have against you

I target Russian forums, mmgp.ru etc, bought verified accounts there. There's no market here, not even in the Russian board.

You should be removed because you're a liar, and use the trust system to get your own way
If you say so. Although you did not get any information out of me, and you did not get any information/evidence against me.

You also target bitcointalk investor based games section as well.

Having an alt is not against the rules. Neither is keeping the fact that two accounts that are owned by the same person secret. The reason why people have alts in the first place is so each account is not associated with the other, and there is no problem with that as long as one of them does not scam which neither of them did.

I don't think it is unfair to ask that someone who is trying to cause trouble for me frivolously to be asked to prove any claim they make against me.

So first you state it was a known fact now you admit it was a secret??? Make up your mind
Since none of my accounts are scammer accounts, it is no one's business what my other accounts are. A good number of people do know about my other account(s) however that does not mean that I am going to tell someone who is trying to cause trouble for me
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:25:36 PM

[...]Having an alt is not against the rules. Neither is keeping the fact that two accounts that are owned by the same person secret. [...]

Having alt accounts enables people to freely express what they think without fear of any potential negative retribution to their "main" account.   
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 10:29:17 PM

Having alt accounts enables people to freely express what they think without fear of any potential negative retribution to their "main" account.   

I express myself freely and I have nothing but positive feedback from trusted members.  Smiley

I have no alts.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:33:15 PM

Just to add, I don't know if this allegation is true or not, and while I dislike this practice, it was determined that bidding on your own auctions with alts in order to inflate the price is allowed on the forums:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238474.msg2544470#msg2544470

So thats kind of a mute point. You can do this if you want to. According to theymos we should always assume people on this forum are doing this, which is partly why the practice isn't banned.

TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:38:07 PM

Yeah, I'm using an alt account now. The forum is already pseudonymous, so not sure what an extra level of obfuscation is meant to achieve.

Having an alt IRL identity would also enable people to freely express what they think without fearing potential retribution. It also enables them to be lying, thieving scumbags, and that's why fake IDs are illegal IRL.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:40:15 PM

Just to add, I don't know if this allegation is true or not, and while I dislike this practice, it was determined that bidding on your own auctions with alts in order to inflate the price is allowed on the forums:

So thats kind of a mute point. You can do this if you want to. According to theymos we should always assume people on this forum are doing this, which is partly why the practice isn't banned.

The problem is he didn't use it for an auction, hes using to to dictate the whole account selling market

If you don't buy from QuickSeller you buy from ACCTSeller
If you don't buy from ACCTSeller you buy from QuickSeller

He dictates the market, he determines the prices.

I'm pretty sure other people sell accounts here, pretty sure Quickseller wasn't the first account seller either, in fact I believe I know who the first was and I do not believe it was Quickseller. In addition, I'm not sure if you visit the marketplace section, but if you do, you might see an account for sale... or 10.... maybe 50. The freemarket, it works!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:40:48 PM

I express myself freely and I have nothing but positive feedback from trusted members.  Smiley

I have no alts.
You don't generally express unpopular views.

I am fairly certain this is not your viewpoint, however if you were to say that escrow is a waste of time for small transactions, then you would probably be labeled as someone who enables scammers, or a scammer yourself. If you were to say this through a shill account (and make an argument for such) then the shill account would receive such label but you would also get to make your statement.

Another example is people who live in countries whose governments do not like their people being critical of them. If you happened to live in one of those countries then you would not be able to freely criticize your government because your identity is generally know, however if you created an alt account to speak negatively about your government then you would not fear any kind of retribution from your government.  
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:45:43 PM

The problem is he didn't use it for an auction, hes using to to dictate the whole account selling market

If you don't buy from QuickSeller you buy from ACCTSeller
If you don't buy from ACCTSeller you buy from QuickSeller

He dictates the market, he determines the prices.
Maybe that was because both accounts were reputable and were able to deliver without issue. Even if one of them was not selling accounts then I still would have been able to command high prices because what I sold was not the result of a bunch of spam posts or posts in the giveaway section.

Prior to my arrival into the market, account sellers would often have problems with what they sold or would pull an exit scam, anyone that was new to the market would have the label for that possibility to happen to them, however I was able to earn the removal of that possibility
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:46:50 PM

[...]
[...]

Wonder how that one would'a played out if he wasn't buddies with Theymos Roll Eyes  Good thing Garr didn't screw the rubes who invested in his mining farm & vanish into the woodwork, or folks might talk.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:47:25 PM

More proof QuickSeller does not to deserve to be on default trust

- Aiding and abetting a ponzi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021240.msg11055166#msg11055166

Acting as escrow for a signature campaign is the opposite of "aiding and abetting" them. They are unlikely to pay their participants anything if the funds are not escrowed, Quickseller is preventing a number of people from being scammed by doing this. Furthermore, numerous trustworthy members have escrowed signature campaigns for scams, such as Dooglus and Mitchell with dicebitcoin.

BadBear was already aware of this issue when he added him to his trust list, and he seems to have strong evidence the account was not hacked:

This is a perfect example of why I don't want to restore accounts (for the most part).  While bayuo obviously did control the Zedicus account at one point, and is probably the original owner, there appears to be a pretty good reason he doesn't anymore (I won't elaborate for privacy reasons). Though there really is no way to be positive either way.

Exemplifies perfectly what I was saying the other day about signing addresses not being conclusive proof that the person signing *should* be in control of that account.  

Can we get any conformation from staff if they check ip logs in case of hacked accounts.

Yes, but it isn't conclusive proof anymore than signing an address is, just a piece of evidence.  

- Non-transparent escrow behavior (indicates scam attempt) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018585.msg11034617#msg11034617

Your proof of a "scam attempt" is that he didn't provide a bitcoin signed message saying that he controls the funds in the address, only a PGP signed message stating that the funds in this address will be used to pay for the campaign. This distinction is irrelevant, since he could still decide to not pay out the funds even if he signed the address. Signing the address itself does no more to ensure that he pays out funds than the PGP message does, you still need to trust the escrow to pay out. I don't know how you could possibly think this would warrant a removal from default trust, this follows the practices of all other trusted escrows on the forum.

Please provide some evidence of this. I'm sure we would all love to see it. Also, BadBear was obviously aware of the fact that he had multiple accounts when he added him to his trust list, so once again, it is pretty much a moot point.

Instead of continuing this slander, why don't you PM BadBear if you feel so sure that you are right?
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:53:02 PM

[...]
I'm pretty sure other people sell accounts here, pretty sure Quickseller wasn't the first account seller either, in fact I believe I know who the first was and I do not believe it was Quickseller. In addition, I'm not sure if you visit the marketplace section, but if you do, you might see an account for sale... or 10.... maybe 50. The freemarket, it works!

I'm sure he's not the first to lie, cheat, or steal ether. Doesn't make what he does good, merely unoriginal.
Re. "free market, it works": clearly not this time Undecided

@MadZ: And suddenly...

http://www.jeremynoeljohnson.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/white-knight.jpg
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:00:30 PM

[...]

I'm sure he's not the first to lie, cheat, or steal ether. Doesn't make what he does good, merely unoriginal.

Point to one time on this forum that I have lied, cheated or stole from someone. I guarantee that you cannot find one.

You may be against the sale of accounts, however it does prevent scams - although the explanation is off topic
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:06:26 PM

@MadZ

Haha, maybe you don't know that much about TG, but if you did, you would know he has no credibility and quite a few personal reasons to go after QS.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 11:10:26 PM

Wow! You destroyed all Blazr's and MadZ's arguments with a such well thought and complete analysis, it's not worth discussing anymore.

But seriously this thread has completely lost its track several posts ago. It's clear what happened and now we can take our own conclusions.
OP please just lock it now, all the arguments are just going in circles.

TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:13:06 PM

Not sure what you're getting riled up about. I've defended you by pointing out that you haven't invented lying, cheating, or theft Undecided
You don't really think of yourself as the root of all evil, do you?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:14:05 PM

Not sure what you're getting riled up about. I've defended you by pointing out that you haven't invented lying, cheating, or theft Undecided
You don't really think of yourself as the root of all evil, do you?
I think you have implied that I was doing all of those things on here which I have not.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: