Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:50:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Killing Jews is Worship that Draws Us Close to Allah" Ads on NYC Buses  (Read 6206 times)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:59:35 PM

Just to clarify: are you implying that I am a Jew? If so, what led you to this conclusion?

Yes I do. Perhaps because of your signature, or your previous post.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 11:24:38 AM

Just to clarify: are you implying that I am a Jew? If so, what led you to this conclusion?

Thanks for answering. People have made this assumption a lot since I started defending Israel/Jews in the many, many threads popping up to hate on Israel/Jews. For months I just ignored it because I don't have a problem if people think I'm a Jew. (For the record: I'm not. I'm a Canadian Atheist. My ancestral ethnic background, like many "New Worlders" is who-the-fuck-knows and it's-not-important-to-me.)

Isn't it disturbing though that someone can be automatically assumed to be a Jew simply because they're against Jews being demonized, Jews being hated, Jews being killed? Or against Israel being attacked or destroyed?

Let's analyze the two pieces of evidence you pointed to that suggest I'm a Jew. My signature:

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Whenever you stand up for something, notice who you're standing next to. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958135.0;all https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012231.0;all

The first part is stating that if Israel is destroyed I will try to exterminate the human species. First this is evidence that I'm at least not a Jew living in Israel. If Israel is destroyed, the millions of Jews in Israel will all have been massacred. You could still believe I'm a Jew living elsewhere, but even outside of Israel most of the people who don't want Israel attacked/destroyed are not Jews (I hope!). This is simply because Jews are such a small minority. Also, I've known some leftist Jews who supported "Queers for Palestine." Jews are like anyone else. Some of them are just dumb.

Point 1: If someone doesn't want Israel destroyed, then that doesn't indicate they are a Jew.

If you wanted to argue against Point 1, the right way to do it would be some statistics providing evidence that most of the people who don't want Israel destroyed are Jews. I'd be surprised if anyone actually believed that. I wouldn't be surprised if most non-Jews in the world do want Israel destroyed, but that's a different assertion. To see the difference, divide people into four groups JI = Jews who support Israel, JD = Jews who support Israel's destruction, NI = Non-Jews who support Israel, ND = Non-Jews who support Israel's destruction. JI and JD both contain very few people, as Jews are a small minority. To argue against Point 1, you would need to argue that there are more people in JI than in NI, which seems very unlikely to me. This would require over 90% of non-Jews to support Israel's destruction. To argue that most non-Jews want Israel destroyed, you need to argue that ND has more people than NI. This would only require over 50% of non-Jews to support Israel's destruction.

Incidentally, some people may be wondering how I would exterminate the human species. I think the easiest way would be the creation of nanorobots designed to attack the human reproductive system. No one alive gets killed. They just can't have kids anymore. Bloodless extermination.

Why would I even have such a statement in my signature? I want the Jew-haters to know they do, in fact, have skin-in-the-game when it comes to Israel. I will do my best to make sure of that. The survival of your species depends on the survival of Israel. Jew-haters should remember that when they post.

The second part of the signature contains links to other bitcointalk threads with a lot of Jew hatred. Again, I think you'll find that most people who have a serious problem with Jew hatred are not Jews. Again, this is partly because Jews are such a small minority.

Point 2: If someone is vocally against Jew hatred, then this doesn't indicate they are a Jew.

I'm open to arguments against this. Simply present some evidence.

A lot of Jew haters in the world are Muslim. However, when I see Jew hatred on these threads I don't jump to the conclusion that the poster is Muslim. I mean, if their user name contains "Muhammed" I might jump to that conclusion. Hmm. Maybe when people see "J. J. Phillips" they think it stands for "Jew Jew Phillips". Well, it doesn't.

Finally, you pointed to my previous post:

I wish the Jihadis who openly believe in and praise killing Jews were as controversial as the people who point it out.

If you're looking for people to compare to the Nazis, how about looking at the people who tortured and murdered Ilan Halimi in 2006? Or if 9 years is too long ago, look at the man who killed the Jews in that supermarket in Paris in January? Or the Jewish kids shot and killed at a school a couple of years ago? All these examples are in France and they were all killed by Jihadis.

Jews actually are being targetted and killed. Today. By the people who say their goal is to kill Jews. Because of their religion.

And you're comparing the people pointing this out to the Nazis. Instead of the people who are actually demonizing Jews, actually targetting Jews, actually killing Jews.

Do you ever stop for a moment and think that maybe you're missing something?

Note that this is a post focused on Jihadis killing Jews. All my chosen examples are from France because it provides the best examples in Europe at the moment. For someone to read this and think it's evidence that I'm a Jew is strange. Do you think most of the people who have a problem with Jews being killed are Jews themselves? If so, maybe you're right. Show me some statistics. It would be very sad if that turned out to be the case. I don't think it was true 20 years ago. I don't think non-Jews went to see Schindler's List to enjoy seeing Jews get killed. Maybe today most people would. If so, I think that supports my human extermination project.

Point 3: If someone opposes Jews being openly targetted and killed, that's not an indication that this person is themselves a Jew.

Maybe I'm really wrong on these points in today's society. Maybe things have devolved so far back into the 1930s that the vast majority (over 90%) of non-Jews would never defend a Jew, even with words.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:59:16 AM

And from your online name and other Significant Evidence I conclude you are actually a talking snail, bred in laboratories of China for testing out Internet Control Methods.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:42:49 PM

And from your online name and other Significant Evidence I conclude you are actually a talking snail, bred in laboratories of China for testing out Internet Control Methods.

You have the right to do that. If I think that your conclusion isn't right and I care to set it right then I'll inform you about my "real" identity and intentions Smiley.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:19:05 PM

You have the right to do that. If I think that your conclusion isn't right and I care to set it right then I'll inform you about my "real" identity and intentions Smiley.
LOL...

Well, you have to admit, having a name Snail....
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:33:13 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 05:17:47 PM by btcusury

Pamela Geller doesn't want Jews killed. That's why she's point out Jew-killers and the people who excuse them. What do the people who want to silence her want? Dead Jews.

Don't worry. Jews will continue to be killed whether this ad runs or not. And people will blame the Jews for being killed.

Hahaha, yes, poor innocent Jews! Always being picked on and killed for no reason whatsoever!

Thanks for answering. People have made this assumption a lot since I started defending Israel/Jews in the many, many threads popping up to hate on Israel/Jews. For months I just ignored it because I don't have a problem if people think I'm a Jew. (For the record: I'm not. I'm a Canadian Atheist. My ancestral ethnic background, like many "New Worlders" is who-the-fuck-knows and it's-not-important-to-me.)

Isn't it disturbing though that someone can be automatically assumed to be a Jew simply because they're against Jews being demonized, Jews being hated, Jews being killed? Or against Israel being attacked or destroyed?

What's disturbing is why you are buying into Jewish lies as if your life depended on it...

Whenever you stand up for something, notice who you're standing next to. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958135.0;all https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012231.0;all

[...]

Why would I even have such a statement in my signature? I want the Jew-haters to know they do, in fact, have skin-in-the-game when it comes to Israel. I will do my best to make sure of that. The survival of your species depends on the survival of Israel. Jew-haters should remember that when they post.

Why so much hatred, when you're not even a Jew?

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:32:47 PM

Pamela Geller doesn't want Jews killed. That's why she's point out Jew-killers and the people who excuse them. What do the people who want to silence her want? Dead Jews.

Don't worry. Jews will continue to be killed whether this ad runs or not. And people will blame the Jews for being killed.

Hahaha, yes, poor innocent Jews! Always being picked on and killed for no reason whatsoever!

Well, no Jew-hatred indicated there!

What's disturbing is why you are buying into Jewish lies as if your life depended on it...

You're the one buying into lies about the Jews. Lies about Jews have often infected the weak-minded. Just consider seeking some help for your problem.

[...]

It's not only Jews who hate Nazis.

Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:21:11 PM

You're the one buying into lies about the Jews. Lies about Jews have often infected the weak-minded. Just consider seeking some help for your problem.

[...]

For being an atheist, you sure have an interest in Judaism.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:29:30 PM

LOL...

Well, you have to admit, having a name Snail....

No, I can say that it's been hacked, in reality my name is Squirrel, and I have no idea where the 650K went Smiley. Actually I can say everything what I want. One of the blessings of the Internet.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:33:35 PM

You wont see them quote a Jihadist saying "Israel is stealing land against all international law". Even though this is the ONLY argument I heard when in Palestine. Why? Because it is true, indefensible, and does not fit the Israeli governments story about how unreasonable the Palestinians are.  

Call it what you want but Israel is an apartheid state and feels America owes it something. It is time to turn the clock and start making some new friends in the Mid-East.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:34:43 PM

[...]

For being an atheist, you sure have an interest in Judaism.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Heh. I think you're suggesting I'm a sneaky, lying Jew. So sneaky and lying that I claim not to be a Jew in order to Jew you into not doubting my defense of Jews. That's some pretty deep Jew-hatred there. Do you imagine me doing all this while stroking the Jew gold around my neck? And then do you imagine that's not the real Jew gold, but the fake Jew gold I use to Jew non-Jews?

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:37:55 PM

You wont see them quote a Jihadist saying "Israel is stealing land against all international law". Even though this is the ONLY argument I heard when in Palestine. Why? Because it is true, indefensible, and does not fit the Israeli governments story about how unreasonable the Palestinians are.  

Call it what you want but Israel is an apartheid state and feels America owes it something. It is time to turn the clock and start making some new friends in the Mid-East.

It's fine with me if you want to live there and be friends with them. Watch your throat though.

I don't believe there is such a thing as "international law." We obviously disagree about this.

I find it odd that the "apartheid state" is the one with both Jews and non-Jews and the future Palestinian state will be Judenrein.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:53:28 PM

Also, I can't remember Judaism (as a religion) ever coming up in this thread. Islam has been discussed a little, since Islam teaches about both the subject of Jihad and the related subject of killing Jews.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:54:36 PM

It is time to turn the clock and start making some new friends in the Mid-East.

By the way, if you ever end up as the star of one of those hostage beheading videos, I'll make sure to tell everyone not to feel bad. They were your friends.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:03:25 PM

It is time to turn the clock and start making some new friends in the Mid-East.

By the way, if you ever end up as the star of one of those hostage beheading videos, I'll make sure to tell everyone not to feel bad. They were your friends.

Some are my friends and I'm not afraid of anyone. I have fought real jihadists on three continents. They are weak and must rely on terror to scare people because they are powerless to actually threaten people.

But thinking "they" are some kind of cohesive group is to show ignorance of the complexity of the region. These are the same people you meet in Europe, America, everywhere. Some are cool, some are idiots, but in general I find the Muslims there to be kinder than most people I meet around the world.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 08:18:14 PM

I agree the region is complex, and often oversimplified to fit narratives. And Muslims as people are fine, as long as they're either ignorant of their religion or they at least don't take it seriously. It's when they start reading about it and trying to follow the example of Muhammed that they're intolerant and lethal.

As for "real jihadists" I'm curious:

Are members of Hamas "real jihadists"?

Are suicide bombers* "real jihadists"? *I'm thinking of the series of suicide bombings in Israel before the barrier was erected.

Are those who fire rockets into Israel "real jihadists"?

Maybe you have a stricter definition of jihadist than me. I'd say if someone is killing (or trying to kill) in the name of Islam, they're a real jihadi.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:40:23 PM

I suppose I don't have a great definition of one. Jihad just means to "struggle". Some Muslims think that being a defense lawyer or social activist is Jihadism. Others mean armed, violent struggle. That is more what I think of.
I first met armed Jihadists in the Balkans. The Serbs were rounding up and executing Bosnian Muslims. Europe and America stood around doing nothing for a long time and the only people who came to fight were Jihadists. You could see the change. Initially the Muslims there drank vodka while eating a ham sandwich. As time went on they started growing their beards and acting the part.  I am an atheist and would not have joined in, but I could understand them.

Even a group as ridiculous as dasch is understandable. The kids who join are often escaping despotic governments and poverty. They are told that they can restore the glory of the Caliphate and gain the respect they deserve. For many of these people religion is the only legitimate power they have ever known.

When they arrive reality sets in. They quickly see that it's just Muslims killing Muslims over oil fields and money. No God, no glory, just murder and power.

So who is a real jihadist? They all think they are. Since God is part of the equation and remains silent... I don't know?

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 08:56:13 PM

Thanks for the response. It's clarifying and I don't find anything to disagree with in it.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:06:05 PM

Thanks for the response. It's clarifying and I don't find anything to disagree with in it.

I bet we would all get along in real life also.  Smiley

The funny thing is several people I recently met there have their own misinformation. They would say things they thought western Christians believed. When you tried to get to the source it was always a quote by some crazy preacher.

But he said "All Christians must kill Muslims to go to heaven"! "That is what they believe in America! Oh boy Kahled, where to start.  Roll Eyes

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:12:52 PM

[...]

Heh. I think you're suggesting I'm a sneaky, lying Jew. So sneaky and lying that I claim not to be a Jew in order to Jew you into not doubting my defense of Jews. That's some pretty deep Jew-hatred there. Do you imagine me doing all this while stroking the Jew gold around my neck? And then do you imagine that's not the real Jew gold, but the fake Jew gold I use to Jew non-Jews?

0-100 real quick  Shocked

Seems like you're feeling pretty guilty to rant off like that  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: