Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 08:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit.Net - Signature Campaign - Realtime Payouts (daily)  (Read 447005 times)
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 02:31:14 AM

If it is a depletive wallet that hands out Sig Campaign funds until it runs dry, it would explain the "broken" button many times over.

But they can control this wallet everytime. Because this a daily base signature campaign and we need daily base payouts.
If we do not want a daily base payout, there are really so many signature campaign weekly or monthly.

You're right. They should add funds to the payout wallet daily. However, they may frequently underestimate how many new sign ups they will have for the day, how many posts will be posted by Sig Campaign members, etc. I get what you're saying, and I agree, it's still all on them to make sure the funds will be available for payout. I can just imagine, though, how hard it would be to estimate the variables, and deposit enough funds to clear that.

I try to find a topic about all signature campaign listted. I couldn't find and if you know, can you help me about that?

edit: sorry about that I found it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953

skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:39:20 AM

Some more speculation

First, lets assume that the funds do reside in a low-balance wallet address per my previous post. We really don't know how many members here on BCT are participating in this campaign, nor do we know the "top-up" amount that Yobit puts into their payout address, and we also don't know the frequency/time of day that funds are deposited into the payout address.

It is theoretically possible that Yobit DOES actually add funds to the payout address on a daily basis, and that those funds are depleted in a short amount of time by users requesting payouts, leaving little to no funds available for the rest of the users trying to request a payout. This could be caused by, as skyline247 suggested, a miscalculation on Yobit's part as to how much needs to be deposited into the payout address each day.

The only real way to "test" this theory, would be to literally request a payout from "the button" no less than once an hour for a period of at least 24-48 hours straight. Of course, a wrench can be thrown at this test by randomizing the "top-up" time of day, which Yobit may be doing if they know the available funds each day are not sufficient to cover all users in any given day.

The above example would give off the impression that payouts are "broken" for certain users until they happen to (by random luck) hit the button when there are sufficient funds available at that precise moment.

A lot of assumptions, I know, and I certainly don't claim to be correct with any of them. But, until we get some official word from Yobit directly, assumptions are all we have to go with.

Exactly. Like I said, a lot of variables to consider. Definitely not a job I would want. So I will give Yobit the benefit of the doubt for now. I do request some type of documentation or explanation how the payout system operates. This should have been disclosed long before now, and I don't see any harm in divulging at least the basics of the payout system. I intend to research this information even further, and see if other Sig campaign's include this type of documentation in their sign-up process, or terms of use. It would be beneficial to know, especially due to the issues that have come to light as of recently.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:43:42 AM

If it is a depletive wallet that hands out Sig Campaign funds until it runs dry, it would explain the "broken" button many times over.

But they can control this wallet everytime. Because this a daily base signature campaign and we need daily base payouts.
If we do not want a daily base payout, there are really so many signature campaign weekly or monthly.

You're right. They should add funds to the payout wallet daily. However, they may frequently underestimate how many new sign ups they will have for the day, how many posts will be posted by Sig Campaign members, etc. I get what you're saying, and I agree, it's still all on them to make sure the funds will be available for payout. I can just imagine, though, how hard it would be to estimate the variables, and deposit enough funds to clear that.

I try to find a topic about all signature campaign listted. I couldn't find and if you know, can you help me about that?

Ah. Nice find! We were thinking along the same lines even as I typed my last response. Thanks for that. I am going to peruse it further when I get home later. Awesome.
abody1233

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:40:00 PM

I have a problem when I click in the button "send to my btc address" is not working I dont received my posts earnings to my yobit btc address .

are anyone have this problem or just me ? Sad

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:56:55 PM

I have a problem when I click in the button "send to my btc address" is not working I dont received my posts earnings to my yobit btc address .

are anyone have this problem or just me ? Sad
everyone gets this problem as far as i heard from others and they dont give any reasons why its not working they only fix it for a few days
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 05:07:54 PM

A lot of the 'available' campaigns are actually unavailable...I found this out the hard way Undecided
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 08:07:01 PM

A lot of the 'available' campaigns are actually unavailable...I found this out the hard way Undecided

But in the topic title, he said that, he updated the campaign on 13th august. Isn't it true? I found a new signature campaign for myself if there are will some empty slots, I can change my campaign.

Saruman

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

Wizard

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:19:35 PM

I can't register on your site 'cause I have a dot in my email address. "Please enter a valid address" - my address is very valid.

what do you mean dot? any email formatted as *******@****.*** works fine unless you places something wrong

he probably mean something like ***.****@****.*** , with a dot outside the domain.

I think it is not allowed for most email providers

That's it. But I don't see any reason why he can't register. Putting a one dot in a local part is a valid one.

I can't register on your site 'cause I have a dot in my email address. "Please enter a valid address" - my address is very valid.

What domain are you using anyways? or you can refer here :

Invalid email addresses

-Abc.example.com (an @ character must separate the local and domain parts)

-A@b@c@example.com (only one @ is allowed outside quotation marks)

-a"b(c)d,e:f;g<h>i[j\k]l@example.com (none of the special characters in this local part is allowed outside quotation marks)

-just"not"right@example.com (quoted strings must be dot separated or the only element making up the local-part)

-this is"not\allowed@example.com (spaces, quotes, and backslashes may only exist when within quoted strings and preceded by a backslash)

-this\ still\"not\\allowed@example.com (even if escaped (preceded by a backslash), spaces, quotes, and  backslashes must still be contained by quotes)

-john..doe@example.com (double dot before @)
    *with caveat: Gmail lets this through, ignoring the dots altogether

-john.doe@example..com (double dot after @)

-a valid address with a leading space

-a valid address with a trailing space

It's a "name.name@gmail.com" address

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:54:31 PM

Create a gmx account and try that,simple to setup.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:50:23 AM

what do you mean dot? any email formatted as *******@****.*** works fine unless you places something wrong

he probably mean something like ***.****@****.*** , with a dot outside the domain.

I think it is not allowed for most email providers

That's it. But I don't see any reason why he can't register. Putting a one dot in a local part is a valid one.

What domain are you using anyways? or you can refer here :

Invalid email addresses

-Abc.example.com (an @ character must separate the local and domain parts)

-A@b@c@example.com (only one @ is allowed outside quotation marks)

-a"b(c)d,e:f;g<h>i[j\k]l@example.com (none of the special characters in this local part is allowed outside quotation marks)

-just"not"right@example.com (quoted strings must be dot separated or the only element making up the local-part)

-this is"not\allowed@example.com (spaces, quotes, and backslashes may only exist when within quoted strings and preceded by a backslash)

-this\ still\"not\\allowed@example.com (even if escaped (preceded by a backslash), spaces, quotes, and  backslashes must still be contained by quotes)

-john..doe@example.com (double dot before @)
    *with caveat: Gmail lets this through, ignoring the dots altogether

-john.doe@example..com (double dot after @)

-a valid address with a leading space

-a valid address with a trailing space

if that so, you can register in yobit using the your email, just remove the "dot" and you are free to go, you will still recieve it in your gmail just login without the "dot" too
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 4236

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 05:39:09 AM

Don't listen anyone, I am successfully registered with the similar name of e-mail address. It is better to discuss your problem here -> YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:31:51 PM

I think yobit sig campaign has the most participant as of now. Hope they will fix the problem on their button
Sourgummies

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:41:30 PM

Don't listen anyone, I am successfully registered with the similar name of e-mail address. It is better to discuss your problem here -> YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs

Just a heads up,this makes little sense. Hope you are not the support we are waiting on. Cry
Sourgummies

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 05:23:19 PM

Currently working..Stating this more for reference points later to figure out when it happens. Noticed the Yobit account was online 20 minutes here before anything changed. So guessing they check here and then load up.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 05:25:56 PM

Button fixed Cheesy Thanks YoBit!
Shinpako09
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:49:05 AM

my post count in your site isn't updating?? why???my post count in the morning is 13 until now still 13..why??
ianbelada2

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:51:55 AM

my post count in your site isn't updating?? why???

it updates every 3-4hours

Shinpako09
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:57:21 AM

my post count in your site isn't updating?? why???

it updates every 3-4hours
bruh it's more than 5hours
YoBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 04:43:41 PM

(!!HOT! NEW! NEW!!) Please update your signatures (24/08/2015):

Jr Members:

◉ Yobit.Net: REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE! ◉

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/]◉ Yobit.Net: REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE! ◉[/url]

Members:

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>

Code:
██████████    [url=https://yobit.net][b]YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange[/b][/url]
█[url=https://yobit.net]████████[/url]█    [b]<<  ● [url=https://yobit.net]Free Coins every 24hrs![/url]  >>[/b]
██████████    [b]<<  ● [url=https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/]REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE![/url]  >>[/b]

Full Members:

.        ██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
.        ████████    <<  Trade Over 300 Cryptos  Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
.        ██████████    <<  Register now and get 1000 DOGE for free!  >>

Code:
[color=#F1F2F3].[/color]        [url=https://yobit.net][color=#1C5A77]██████████[/color]    [b][color=#1C5A77]Yo[color=#00A9D2]Bit[/color][color=#8DACBD].net[/color] - Cryptocurrency Exchange[/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F3].[/color]        [url=https://yobit.net][color=#1C5A77]█[color=white]██[/color][color=#00A9D2]███[/color][color=#8DACBD]███[/color]█[/color]    [b][color=#00A9D2]<[color=#1C5A77]<[/color][/color]  [color=#00A9D2][color=black]●[/color] Trade Over 300 Cryptos  [color=black]●[/color] Free Coins every 24hrs![/color]  [color=#1C5A77]>[color=#00A9D2]>[/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F3].[/color]        [url=https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/][color=#1C5A77]██████████[/color]    [b][color=#00A9D2]<[color=#1C5A77]<[/color][/color]  [color=red][color=black]●[/color] Register now and get 1000 DOGE for free![/color]  [color=#1C5A77]>[color=#00A9D2]>[/color][/b][/url]

Sr Members

✔ FAST EXCHANGE     ✔ OVER 300 COINS       ✔ MULTICOIN DICE      ✔ FREE COINS EVERY 24 HRS!     
   YoBit.net      Register now and get 1000 DOGE for free! 

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/][font=Arial][size=10pt][color=#1C5A77]  ✔ FAST EXCHANGE     ✔ OVER [b]300 COINS[/b]       ✔ MULTICOIN [b]DICE[/b]      ✔ [color=#53a800]FREE COINS EVERY 24 HRS![/color]      [/color][/size][/font][/url]
[url=https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/][font=Arial][size=24pt][color=#1C5A77][size=10pt]   [/size][size=20pt][b]Yo[color=#00A9D2]Bit[/color][color=#8DACBD].net[/color][/b][/size][size=10pt]   [color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt][color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt]   [/size][size=16pt][b]Register now and get 1000 DOGE for free!  [/b][/size][size=10pt][/size][size=10pt][/size][/color][/size][/font][/url]

Hero/Legendary:

✔ FAST EXCHANGE     ✔ OVER 300 COINS       ✔ MULTICOIN DICE      ✔ FREE COINS EVERY 24 HRS!   
   YoBit.net      Register now and get 1000 DOGE for free! 

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/][font=Arial][size=10pt][glow=#1C5A77,2,300][color=#FFFFFF]  ✔ FAST EXCHANGE     ✔ OVER [b]300 COINS[/b]       ✔ MULTICOIN [b]DICE[/b]      ✔ [color=#b7ff71]FREE COINS EVERY 24 HRS![/color]   [/color][/glow][/size][/font][/url]
[url=https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/][font=Arial][size=24pt][glow=#1C5A77,2,300][color=#FFFFFF][size=10pt]   [/size][size=20pt][b]Yo[color=#00A9D2]Bit[/color][color=#8DACBD].net[/color][/b][/size][size=10pt]   [color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt][color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt]   [/size][size=16pt][b]Register now and get 1000 DOGE for free!  [/b][/size][size=10pt][/size][size=10pt][/size][/color][/glow][/size][/font][/url]

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:40:19 PM

Nice move Yobit. You modify now your set of signatures and remove 'that' thread link in your previous signature.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: