Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit.Net - Signature Campaign - Realtime Payouts (daily)  (Read 447001 times)
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:35:47 AM

please help me in this issue  Cry

Your account is freezed.
Access to some actions is limited.

did you tried to sent an email to yobit to see if they can fix it? anyway at me this morning was normal i don't know what now is going on... try to post this even on the other yobit thread and not only this
I've sent an email to yobit
but have not been seen (maybe)

anyway you did the two factor activation thing? i'm starting to think that there is something like an hacking going on... i will enable it just for security

LadangGalau

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

EthBits

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:55:12 AM

Your account is freezed.

did you tried to sent an email to yobit to see if they can fix it? anyway at me this morning was normal i don't know what now is going on... try to post this even on the other yobit thread and not only this

anyway you did the two factor activation thing? i'm starting to think that there is something like an hacking going on... i will enable it just for security
I want to do two-factor but it is already happening "Your account is freezed.
Access to some actions is limited."
So how do we solve it?
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:57:58 AM

Your account is freezed.

So how do we solve it?

i don't know at this point what the hell is going on yobit... try to wait at least one week and in the meanwhile send more support emails to them and ask even on the yobit original thread to see if what is going on is just an isolated case or is something bigger

LadangGalau

EthBits

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:02:22 AM

Your account is freezed.

So how do we solve it?

i don't know at this point what the hell is going on yobit... try to wait at least one week and in the meanwhile send more support emails to them and ask even on the yobit original thread to see if what is going on is just an isolated case or is something bigger
if there is none like me?
problem accounts frozen
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:06:29 AM

Your account is freezed.

So how do we solve it?

problem accounts frozen

if it happened only at you this could mean that or you did something you didn't had to do or your pass was so easy to find out that maybe got hacked, anyway i found out that the signature button is somehow working but it only sends data, the page doesn't refresh or there is an actual update of the wallets, there is something and nothing more

LadangGalau

EthBits

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:15:30 AM

Your account is freezed.

So how do we solve it?

problem accounts frozen

if it happened only at you this could mean that or you did something you didn't had to do or your pass was so easy to find out that maybe got hacked, anyway i found out that the signature button is somehow working but it only sends data, the page doesn't refresh or there is an actual update of the wallets, there is something and nothing more
I do not do anything related to hack
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:22:46 AM

Your account is freezed.

So how do we solve it?

problem accounts frozen

then like i said write the whole thing on yobit general thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.500 <--- this one

and see if yobit will answer back at least there, anyway the only major complain i see about yobit at the moment is only the signature button and not this account freezed problem

LadangGalau

EthBits

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:33:51 AM

Your account is freezed.

So how do we solve it?

problem accounts frozen

then like i said write the whole thing on yobit general thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.500 <--- this one

and see if yobit will answer back at least there, anyway the only major complain i see about yobit at the moment is only the signature button and not this account freezed problem
yes I will wait a few months if that's what I need to do
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 10:49:38 AM

Maybe you guys should consider joining another campaign seeing as you're so disgruntled about not getting your daily dust... Oh wait, no other campaign will pay you for your off topic shitposts will they?  Roll Eyes
Not only their off-topic, look to their spam on this topic...
Same repetitive posts about the broken button, if it is down for one it will not work for all the users so no need to make another shitpost about it...
And look to the post above: 9 quotes... (before posting it is 10 now)
(hilariousandco, can't you mods delete such posts?)

@yobit admin: it is time to make a cleanup - this will save our compagn much money...

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:02:35 AM

Maybe you guys should consider joining another campaign seeing as you're so disgruntled about not getting your daily dust... Oh wait, no other campaign will pay you for your off topic shitposts will they?  Roll Eyes
Not only their off-topic, look to their spam on this topic...
Same repetitive posts about the broken button, if it is down for one it will not work for all the users so no need to make another shitpost about it...
And look to the post above: 9 quotes... (before posting it is 10 now)
(hilariousandco, can't you mods delete such posts?)

@yobit admin: it is time to make a cleanup - this will save our compagn much money...

snipie the problem that we were talking before was that he/she didn't understood that if his/her account got frozen was because of something he/she did but didn't wanted to answer back or at least explain what the hell he/she did.

And about the broken button even on the other yobit thread there are people complaining about it

P.s. i wanted to quote because often on the same thread there are 2 debates going on and there is some risk of confusion

sajna340

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:44:07 AM

Now yobit withdraws are not working too,it is 'in process' from past 2 hrs.anyone whose withdraws are working  Huh
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:46:04 AM

@sajina340 as i told the problem is given to the fact that yobit did a mess with the freecoin page and added a coin which value is too high and now are running low of BTC, i think they should say that they did a mess with the freecoin in those days

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:23:34 PM

Anyone here sent a support ticket and got a reply from the support team?
LadangGalau

EthBits

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:28:28 PM

I did not receive a reply from yobit
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:29:04 PM

Hexcoin i sent a support ticket almost 2 days ago and i'm checking my email every 5-10 minutes but until now no response from yobit team, i will try to send another support ticket because isn't normal at all that they doesn't care even about support tickets but still add coins to the exchange

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:21:06 PM

Sent yesterday no response yet.

LadangGalau

EthBits

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:26:57 PM

Sent yesterday no response yet.
yes there has been no response.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:22:02 PM

Stop complaining about the service. Yobit may not respond to any tickets during weekends I think
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:24:21 PM

Stop complaining about the service. Yobit may not respond to any tickets during weekends I think

zodiac but remains the fact that today in the chatroom there was one of the mods/admins of yobit and the issue is of days ago so we aren't talking that happened today or yesterday

yakelbtc

Activity: 140

0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:46:14 PM

zodiac but remains the fact that today in the chatroom there was one of the mods/admins of yobit and the issue is of days ago so we aren't talking that happened today or yesterday
Maybe yobit is dont have enough btc in the bot that why the transfer button is not working.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: