Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pirate accomplices  (Read 30278 times)
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 06:18:06 PM

This is how I read the following post:

I would have posted here sooner but, in fact, I just learned about this thread.  My "trip report" has already been copied.  As Goat said, with a little thought I had figured out what he was doing before I went.  I went for a good time - and had one.  We did talk "business" a bit and that was fun.  I do appreciate the long post from The Joint because it is genuine and not just another "this is an obvious ponzi, I know everything, you are all stupid" post so I promise to answer the questions in it but I have to go to my day job now.

I met pirate, he is real and legit and I will answer ANY questions you'd like..

I will quickly give you the simple stategy I used to figure it out.  If you try to figure out what he does and how it works from the assumption that it is impossible then, well, you obviously will never figure it out.  When I re-read everything he has ever posted from the working assumption that what he is doing is possible this left my mind open and able to figure it out.  Just do that, assume it is possible, go to his profile, read every post.  Try it.

..but hey, you don't really need my answer, you can find them yourself, you just have to believe it's possible to be legit and pay what pirate pays. Now have faith and go read his every post..

How much he reveals or does not reveal (and he actually reveals a lot) is up to him.  So no, I will not reveal what it is.  Get off you lazy ass and figure it out for yourself just like I did.

..in fact, I wont even tell you anything because it's that easy to "figure it out", and if you can't, well then that's pirates decision and your just SOL...

One final note: eventually others will figure it out, do it, and with competition we can all say goodbye to the great returns.  You all know where I stand.  I will use this window of opportunity and I offer the opportunity to others thought the PPT.x bond system.  If you don't want to invest then don't.  If you do invest in anything, Facebook, Google, BS&T, US treasury bonds, don't ever invest more than you can afford to lose - there is risk in every investment.

.. so you see, it's all transparent really which is why you only have a limited time to take advantage of this excellent "opportunity" so go on, call 080-pirate-ponzi now, and "invest" your money ASAP. But don't say we didn't warn you, you might lose everything because it actually is a ponzi.. but hey, you can lose money doing anything, right? Why not lose it with us..

Carry on with your ponzi shill screaming now, I am sure that is enough fodder to keep you going for a few days.

EDIT:  a little more specific on the frame of mind to be in when you read the posts.  Your answer must be totally allowed by all US law and something your wife, who is an attorney for the sake of this exercise, would not only let you do but would endorse.

Hint: you must really really believe it and don't tell it to anyone otherwise it wont come true..  

Roll Eyes

Interesting post.

This post has disapeared somehow.

If I understand  it correctly Burt Wagner was quoted as saying:

Carry on with your ponzi shill screaming now, I am sure that is enough fodder to keep you going for a few days.

EDIT:  a little more specific on the frame of mind to be in when you read the posts.  Your answer must be totally allowed by all US law and something your wife, who is an attorney for the sake of this exercise, would not only let you do but would endorse.

That would be nice to have that Burt's post "undeleted" and posted here.

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 06:23:08 PM

The following points in relation to all of the PPT operators (and GLBSE operators too) shall be considered:
- have they managed a proxy for an opaque investment that has exhibited all the classical signs of a ponzi scheme?
- have they profited from prolongation and proliferation of a ponzi scheme?
- have they owed a duty of care and fiduciary duty to anyone who gave them money?
- have they provided adequate risk disclosures?
- have they implied at any time that pirate is not operating a ponzi scheme?
- have they implied at any time that they know some magical/secret biz model behind pirate operation?
- have they implied at any time that they know true identity of pirate?
- have they promoted investment into and lent credibity (or false credibility) to a ponzi scheme in any way?
- ought they to know better?

I personally have ALL PPT operators on my shit list permanently. Which means that I will do my best to avoid doing any business with those people myself and will encourage all my associates to avoid doing any business with those people and I will refuse to be a member of any organisation or association which also has any of those people as members.

But that's just me, your mileage may vary.

for what it worth:

You guys are so ridiculous sometimes.

I've dared to looked at a pirate, eye to eye, and I can say that I'm happy that I did.

Do not play "idiots" with us. Say that you have met that guy with moniker pirateat40 and are satisfied that he was present here and that that you are satisfied that he is indeed the same person who runs this ponzi and that as supposedly "respected community member with a good reputation" vouch for him etc... Or say that you have not.

For all we can see you are trying to post ironic/vague statements supporting proliferation of a ponzi scheme in hope that somehow you will not get a scammer tag and be ostracised by this community as every single fraudster involved into this either directly or indirectly should.

Do you think that by posting vague statements you will avoid consequences of being promoter of this fraud scheme? There is that list of all those shills and ponzi co-conspirators who are all so vocal in vague and supposedly "respected" and promote the poinzi tirelessly. You shills be ready for the shitstorm that will happen once YOUR ponzi implodes. You will be guilty in eyes of this community and in the eyes of law as much as the direct ponzi operator himself.

Nobody here is ridiculous but a bunch of fraudsters who promote this poinzi and even more so all the idiots who eat all the shit they spawn.

Lets make a list with who is on the payroll of pirate or has any personal interest in any of his operations:
- Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- BurtW (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- PatrickHarnett (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- dollartrader (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- hashking (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- imsaguy (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- ineededausername (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- bitfoo (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- pay.btc (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- gigavps (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
who else??

Good start. It seems like automatic scammer tag list the moment the ponzi implodes as well as list of scammers for all the criminal reports that will be lodged eventually when this indeed blows over as many think it will.

Now a little exercise for all the readers. See the posting history of individuals mentioned above. See their mission  here for yourself.

Vladimir, I've never respected you more than I do now after reading this..

This is a very rational way of thinking about this..

Some of these people need to be under the magnifying glass..  not all..

Thank god some people around here still have a brain!..

This is also my exact thoughts as well..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 07:14:59 PM

Plenty of fraudsters have public lives and stick around too long. That is not evidence for or against legitimate conduct. Neither do pseudo-anonymous allusions to vigilantism magically negate the responsibility those, who claimed to know what business pirate was engaged in while defending his investment vehicle, have to come forward with that information.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 07:29:50 PM

I just want to say here that notme deserves a lot of credit for how he handled his passthrough (he paid back his subaccounts out of his own pocket). Kudos to him, man. That's not the kind of integrity you see everyday, much less on the internet.

HB

+1  - Reputation is worth more in the long-run.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
P4man (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 07:34:56 PM

So, I'm going to be lynched for that? Or exiled or excluded? "Oh, you have a different mentality than mine, you must be dangerous! It's only free speech if you think like me!".

There is a world of difference difference between fooling and being fooled, scamming or being scammed. If you genuinely believed it to be true, and it turns out it isnt,  even if you spread the  word, you were still  scammed,  not scamming. You didnt profit from it, you lost.

If you think pirate is a scam, why do people still use GPUMax?  

Pirate co owns gpumax, but he isnt the only one. Besides, the risk is minimal, one or two days worth of mining.  But if gpumax paid out once a week or month, I doubt there would be many miners there right now.

Why GPUMax is so popular? Why is this business still running very well and making payments? Why do new accounts were recently added? Why so much hashpower for so little public work? I mean, the total payments are around 100-150 BTC/day. From that, pirate makes 10%. I doubt the guy is here for 10 BTC/day.

Seems to me zux0r is the one doing all the work there.

I know how some of you feels like Batman trying to save the world from the bad guys, but before giving any "justice" to anybody here, at least try to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together. It's now a witch hunt and you guys are making severe accusations without strong proof. Quoting parts of some posts of some guy at some time is not a proof  when you don't fit the history and context of the post together.

I can only speak for myself, but the accusations I make are under the stated assumption this turns out to be a scam, which seems highly likely  now, but Im willing to give it another week or so before I drop any such qualifications .
(There are some exceptions, regardless of the outcome of this saga, goats constant contradictions and flatout lies should stick to him regardless of what happens next. If by some miracle pirate pays out, Im sure Goat will tout he was always right and said so all along, and we should all bow and apologize, not to mention, we should forget he just claimed the opposite, and has been claiming the opposite of that opposite before. Whatever makes him more money.)

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 07:55:52 PM

This is how I read the following post:

I would have posted here sooner but, in fact, I just learned about this thread.  My "trip report" has already been copied.  As Goat said, with a little thought I had figured out what he was doing before I went.  I went for a good time - and had one.  We did talk "business" a bit and that was fun.  I do appreciate the long post from The Joint because it is genuine and not just another "this is an obvious ponzi, I know everything, you are all stupid" post so I promise to answer the questions in it but I have to go to my day job now.

I met pirate, he is real and legit and I will answer ANY questions you'd like..

I will quickly give you the simple stategy I used to figure it out.  If you try to figure out what he does and how it works from the assumption that it is impossible then, well, you obviously will never figure it out.  When I re-read everything he has ever posted from the working assumption that what he is doing is possible this left my mind open and able to figure it out.  Just do that, assume it is possible, go to his profile, read every post.  Try it.

..but hey, you don't really need my answer, you can find them yourself, you just have to believe it's possible to be legit and pay what pirate pays. Now have faith and go read his every post..

How much he reveals or does not reveal (and he actually reveals a lot) is up to him.  So no, I will not reveal what it is.  Get off you lazy ass and figure it out for yourself just like I did.

..in fact, I wont even tell you anything because it's that easy to "figure it out", and if you can't, well then that's pirates decision and your just SOL...

One final note: eventually others will figure it out, do it, and with competition we can all say goodbye to the great returns.  You all know where I stand.  I will use this window of opportunity and I offer the opportunity to others thought the PPT.x bond system.  If you don't want to invest then don't.  If you do invest in anything, Facebook, Google, BS&T, US treasury bonds, don't ever invest more than you can afford to lose - there is risk in every investment.

.. so you see, it's all transparent really which is why you only have a limited time to take advantage of this excellent "opportunity" so go on, call 080-pirate-ponzi now, and "invest" your money ASAP. But don't say we didn't warn you, you might lose everything because it actually is a ponzi.. but hey, you can lose money doing anything, right? Why not lose it with us..

Hint: you must really really believe it and don't tell it to anyone otherwise it wont come true..  

Roll Eyes

Interesting post.

This post has disapeared somehow.

If I understand  it correctly Burt Wagner was quoted as saying:

That would be nice to have that Burt's post "undeleted" and posted here.

This might be what you're looking for.

As Goat said, with a little thought I had figured out what he was doing before I went.  

I must be too stupid to figure it out then.

Quick question though: If I would have figured out how to make 10% on a weekly basis with minimal risk I would have leveraged my ass off, halted all my other activities and performed the scheme for a year straight. After this (or may be a bit sooner) I would have handed it over to a friend I completely trust for a fee and spent the rest of my days traveling the globe with my my multi million dollar equivalent of buying power.

You say you know what he does. So why don't you?

Edit:

Sorry about the overall tone of the post. It usually takes a lot to annoy me but everyone has his buttons to press. Calling something which I find complicated I put considerable effort in trying to resolve "simple" is one of my buttons. It's like reading a paper where it says "it is trivial to see"  after which I need several hours to deduce what is so trivial to see. Infuriating  Cheesy
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 08:06:05 PM

Pass Thru does not isolate you from responsibility.

I tend to agree (and wonder if any big lender already started to lawyer up), BUT we are not speaking about a smart con of real investors Madoff style. Here the scam was mathematically warranted and obvious to anyone with a brain; in fact most if not all "invested" betting to take home enough interests and maybe the capital too before the castle of cards collapsed. That's at least what I knew and did, and in a some months I took home enough interest to compensate all or almost of my capital now gone with a PPT.
This obviously does not absolve in any way the pro-pirate party, on the contrary it aggravate much their position.

Now, I would add that a further proof of the criminal scam is that nobody received a bitcent back (apart from a few fishy second-hand rumors of a few hundreds coins). If Pirate was honest in his intention to pay back, he could have liquidated whatever he was doing and give back what he could like in any business gone wrong. The fact that he instead keeps bulshitting around occasionally and paying nothing from 10 days speaks for itself.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 10:00:35 PM

Just ignore that guy, they (SA/SRS) feed off negative attention. Every time you reply to him he wins.

Because a forum of 100,000+ tech-savvy people is definitely not who the Bitcoin community wants using BTC?  I would have all sorts of uses for such a thing. . . if it wasn't associated almost exclusively with scams and creepy internet stalking vigilantism.   

No you don't because that is complete and pure hyperbole.  Not a single person has calimed they will engage in vigilantism and even if they did that would be what 1 (or a handful) out of tens of thousands.  Hardly "associated almost exclusively".

The fact that you can't see past that means you don't want to see past that.  You have no use for Bitcoin.  You have no use for this forum.  You have no use for your account other than to troll until the trolling gets boring and then you will disappear.

BTW you don't speak for 100,000 people.  You don't speak for anyone except your small insignificant self. 
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 10:02:03 PM

No you don't because that is complete and pure hyperbole.  Not a single person has calimed they will engage in vigilantism and even if they did that would be what 1 (or a handful) out of tens of thousands. 

I've actually reported several over the last few days and the forum mods seem to be cleaning them up pretty quick. 

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 10:31:02 PM

We have thread after thread around here in which people point out that they're not children and they don't need to be warned about risk and the possibility of losing their money.  And yet here we have a thread in which people want to blame others for the risks they not only chose to take but were almost beating down doors to be allowed to take.

Most start ups will fail.  Most HYIPs will collapse.  These things are a given which people wilfully ignore time and time again in their rush to be in on the ground floor of high risk financial services.

Whether pirate's scheme was a scam or just a spectacular (and likely inevitable) business failure is yet to be determined, but nobody should being doing less due diligence when using pass-throughs than they would if they were making a direct investment.  Those running pass-throughs aren't your financial advisors or portfolio managers.

There should obviously be a serious attempt to find out whether pirate has taken the money and run, spent it on hookers and blow, or simply lost it in what was emphatically known to be an extremely high risk venture.  The appropriate course of action should be determined by the findings of such investigation, not solely by the fact that people lost money (a risk they happily undertook of their own free will).

For once, the amount involved is probably large enough to warrant investigation by conventional financial/computer crimes authorities rather than simply being regarded as a civil matter.  Of course, any such investigation may well reveal that pirate was using everyone's Bitcoins for explicitly illegal purposes and that the interest payments people received were the proceeds of crime.

To those seeking vigilante justice - how likely do you consider it is that you can exact retribution against pirate without any acts of vengeance against him being investigated?  Is this really something you're willing to risk prison time (or worse) over?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
556j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 10:45:27 PM

Of course, any such investigation may well reveal that pirate was using everyone's Bitcoins for explicitly illegal purposes and that the interest payments people received were the proceeds of crime.

To those seeking vigilante justice - how likely do you consider it is that you can exact retribution against pirate without any acts of vengeance against him being investigated?  Is this really something you're willing to risk prison time (or worse) over?

For first point, wouldn't really matter. He never disclosed was the was doing so "investors" wouldn't be held liable.

2nd point, well I wouldn't give a shit since I'm a ghost. But at the same time time I saw this for what is was long ago that I have no interest helping the idiots that were balls deep in this.  It's pretty funny to post about though.

I would be willing to act within the law as a PI though. i own a sailboat and am more familiar with SA/CA/Caribbean than anyone here I'm sure. Smiley With nothing to go on by a picture chances are slim to none though. And I would keep at least half of anything recovered.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 10:59:47 PM

Uh huh. The critical sailboat involved in investigating all ponzi schemes. And I'm sure you know soooo much more about all those places that say, oh, I don't know, how about the legitimate businesses that are being run in some of those places by folks in this community without the stench of criminal fraud? Is your Magnum PI the Sailor Boy certificate better than that too?

All of you little wonderful sock puppets and shills who have come out to cry foul over the pirate debacle just make me want to puke. How utterly and completely predictable. Big scammer plays his endgame and all the predictable trolls come running out to the defense of the gangster hoping that by toadying up to him they will get the crumbs from his table.

Here's a dose of "vigilantism" for you... think about just how important this coin is to the criminal elements that use SR. And then think about what fucking over $5,000,000 of that economy is going to feel like. Think there aren't a couple of pissed off hombres who would think nothing of the value of human life for that amount? You think there isn't a cartel hireling who would love nothing more than to make his bones with El Jefe by bringing him the head of the juiced up hacker boy who fucked up the single best money laundering operations El Jefe has found to date? When this turns out to be what many believe it already is, pirate is a dead man walking. That's not a threat, that's not vigilante action, that's the shakes in the world he decided to fuck around in. Oops, bummer, probably not the way he would have scripted it, but when you fly at that altitude, you really don't want to hit the windshield of reality. You fuck up $5,000,000 worth of somebody else's shit and think that you are going to walk? The vig on that alone is worth more than ten of your lives, and your family's lives, and your ancestors lives.

It's a lot like suicide bombing... that vest looks really cool and all, and the 47 hookers in paradise sounds really fun, but it really sucks when it all blows up in your face.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 11:05:07 PM

Uh huh. The critical sailboat involved in investigating all ponzi schemes. And I'm sure you know soooo much more about all those places that say, oh, I don't know, how about the legitimate businesses that are being run in some of those places by folks in this community without the stench of criminal fraud? Is your Magnum PI the Sailor Boy certificate better than that too?

All of you little wonderful sock puppets and shills who have come out to cry foul over the pirate debacle just make me want to puke. How utterly and completely predictable. Big scammer plays his endgame and all the predictable trolls come running out to the defense of the gangster hoping that by toadying up to him they will get the crumbs from his table.

Here's a dose of "vigilantism" for you... think about just how important this coin is to the criminal elements that use SR. And then think about what fucking over $5,000,000 of that economy is going to feel like. Think there aren't a couple of pissed off hombres who would think nothing of the value of human life for that amount? You think there isn't a cartel hireling who would love nothing more than to make his bones with El Jefe by bringing him the head of the juiced up hacker boy who fucked up the single best money laundering operations El Jefe has found to date? When this turns out to be what many believe it already is, pirate is a dead man walking. That's not a threat, that's not vigilante action, that's the shakes in the world he decided to fuck around in. Oops, bummer, probably not the way he would have scripted it, but when you fly at that altitude, you really don't want to hit the windshield of reality. You fuck up $5,000,000 worth of somebody else's shit and think that you are going to walk? The vig on that alone is worth more than ten of your lives, and your family's lives, and your ancestors lives.

It's a lot like suicide bombing... that vest looks really cool and all, and the 47 hookers in paradise sounds really fun, but it really sucks when it all blows up in your face.

Quoted for awesomness.

556j

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:11:04 PM

Da fak are you on about. I agree with most of your posts, I was mostly joking. I've lived as expatriate in aforementioned areas for the last 7 years. I do what pirate /might/ do with his stolen funds. I was posting some lighthearted shit about my familiarity of the area. I'm not going to post on public forums about my intentions of killing some fool that stole (more like 1.5mil max) funds from a bunch of idiots. Just throwing the idea out there, hey someone is convicted that pirate ran to Caymans? Gimme some BTC and I'll check out your hunch. That's all. Fuck yourself if you read more into that. Self promotion is #1. You talk about cracking skulls but those people that talk aren't shit, you know I'd happily scam you and piss on your wifes face and you wouldn't do shit, you know how I know> Because you are here posting on forums how hard you are (via proxy) you aren't even man enough to own your convictions but you pass them off on on people like me. Guess what, I am who you are talking about and can tell by you posts you are just another shit talking do nothing lil bitch. Continue to post all the bad stuff that will;l happen by someone (n ot you) like you have any idea what you are talking about meanwhile alienating the very people you think you agree with.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:19:33 PM

You talk about cracking skulls but those people that talk aren't shit, you know I'd happily scam you and piss on your wifes face and you wouldn't do shit, you know how I know> Because you are here posting on forums how hard you are....

I accept your challenge/offer.
My house is the one with the Skyline GT-R parked in front.....as I am not a 'sailing' man.

Unfortunately your sailboat won't get you here, so I hope that after paying for sex, you have enough left over to buy a Greyhound ticket to Calgary.

Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:22:58 PM

No you don't because that is complete and pure hyperbole.  Not a single person has calimed they will engage in vigilantism and even if they did that would be what 1 (or a handful) out of tens of thousands. 

I've actually reported several over the last few days and the forum mods seem to be cleaning them up pretty quick. 

LOL, RolloPollyBrownShit guy put up a bounty on me today. Mods deleted it.

-
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 11:25:22 PM

Why did he do that ?

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 11:25:30 PM

Yeah.  I've seen a lot of posts disappear lately like that. So to say the threats aren't happening is probably a misguided.  You just have to be in the right place at the right time before ninja maged gets them.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
556j

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:26:55 PM

You talk about cracking skulls but those people that talk aren't shit, you know I'd happily scam you and piss on your wifes face and you wouldn't do shit, you know how I know> Because you are here posting on forums how hard you are....

I accept your challenge/offer.
My house is the one with the Skyline GT-R parked in front.....as I am not a 'sailing' man.

Unfortunately your sailboat won't get you here, so I hope that after paying for sex, you have enough left over to buy a Greyhound ticket to Calgary.

you misunderstand me man, not interested in any of you guys. I'm drunk and pissed that laroux guy totally misinterpreted my post since i agree with most of what he says. not trying to stir shit and get myself in trouble, especially as I have noting invested in any of this drama. A simple offer of LEGALLY investigating someone when I have the means and opportunity leads to some bullshit drama, I expected more of him.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:31:25 PM

you misunderstand me man, not interested in any of you guys. I'm drunk and pissed that laroux guy totally misinterpreted my post since i agree with most of what he says. not trying to stir shit and get myself in trouble, especially as I have noting invested in any of this drama. A simple offer of LEGALLY investigating someone when I have the means and opportunity leads to some bullshit drama, I expected more of him.

NO, I didn't misunderstand when you said I was full of shit in another thread and was ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: