Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SpectroCoin Prepaid Card (0% loading and 0.5% unload fee) + Giveaway  (Read 41013 times)
Toorobit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:54:37 AM

The service was good before they started with the verification process of the account.
i did try to get verified for 10 days , till today its not possible because italian id cards from residents in the north of the country are not accepted.
kraken gatehub poloniex do accept these id cards but spectrocoin not.
maybe they should do some history research on the countries before telling some minorities they wouldn tbe accepted because of the culture they represent .
Hell these guys are more racist then the guy who sold us  Grin

Anyways . like i said , service is working great , i had 2 problems with my other unverified accounts and they solved them with no problems.

Please PM us your SpectroCoin email address.

I have 2 unverified accounts (signUP Sep 2017), card Visa will be work ? confirm pls...

VISA card order will require profiel verification.

bypass it real Huh
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

Do I wait too much for using the code you sent me a moth ago?
It says "The voucher code or card type for debit card discount is incorrect"

I choose eur and plastic card
Yes, check your PM

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Toorobit

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:12:13 AM

The service was good before they started with the verification process of the account.
i did try to get verified for 10 days , till today its not possible because italian id cards from residents in the north of the country are not accepted.
kraken gatehub poloniex do accept these id cards but spectrocoin not.
maybe they should do some history research on the countries before telling some minorities they wouldn tbe accepted because of the culture they represent .
Hell these guys are more racist then the guy who sold us  Grin

Anyways . like i said , service is working great , i had 2 problems with my other unverified accounts and they solved them with no problems.

Please PM us your SpectroCoin email address.

I have 2 unverified accounts (signUP Sep 2017), card Visa will be work ? confirm pls...

VISA card order will require profiel verification.

letter from mychoicecorporate.com:
Dear Cardholder,
We, Wave Crest Holdings Limited, are the licensed issuer of your MyChoice Corporate prepaid card.
From time to time we are required to make changes to the transaction limits and restrictions that are applied
to our cards. Following a recent period of review, we have determined that a number of changes are required
in order to ensure that we are keeping with best practice in the evolving market conditions.
What are these changes?

1. The maximum cumulative load limit for unverified cardholders will be reduced from
$2,500/€2,500/£2,000 to $250/€250/£200 (or equivalent). This limit is the combined limit for all your
MyChoice plastic and virtual cards.
2. Unverified cardholders will only be able to withdraw up to a maximum cumulative limit of
$100/€100/£80 through ATM withdrawal transactions. This limit is the combined limit for all your
MyChoice plastic cards.

To summarize, in order to load more than $250/€250/£200 or to withdraw more than $100/€100/£80 through
ATM transactions, the cardholder must be verified.
How do I become Verified?
You may upload documents securely by logging onto www.cardholderonline.com and clicking on "Upgrade
Account". We will not be able to verify documents provided to us by any other method (e.g. email).
How long will it take to become verified?
Verification of your documents can take 5-10 business days so please upload your documents as soon as
possible to avoid any disruption to your ability to use your card.
Not Sure if you are Verified?
If you are unsure of your verification status, you can simply log in to www.cardholderonline.com. If you see
an option to "Upgrade Account" and the alert "Click here to upgrade your account to enjoy higher limits and
access additional services.", then you are unverified. If you do not see this, then you are already a verified
cardholder and no further action is required to verify your account.
For common questions, please visit our FAQ page.
When will the changes take effect?
To minimize disruption, we will not be implementing the changes until the 10th December 2017. This means
that unverified cardholders will continue to be able to load and use their cards within the current limits until
that date.
What if I don't become verified?
If your balance on that date exceeds $250/€250/£200, you will not be able to load additional funds to your
card and your ability to withdraw funds through ATM or cash access transactions will be limited to
$100/€100/£80, including transactions prior to the 10th December 2017. You will still be able to spend using
your card online or at retail points of sale.
If your balance on that date is below $250/€250/£200, you will not be able to exceed the limits set out above,
including transactions prior to the 10th December 2017. You will still be able to spend your balance at online
merchants or retail points of sale.
Who should I contact if I have questions?
Please email support@mychoicecorporate.com

Wave Crest Holdings Limited is an electronic money institution licensed by the Financial Services
Commission, Gibraltar.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:51:32 AM

Yes as we already mentioned, cardholder has to go through KYC due to EU regulations.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:10:06 PM

Do you ship international ?

What is the expected arrival time of the physical card ? By dhl if possible ?
Toorobit

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:46:01 PM

Yes as we already mentioned, cardholder has to go through KYC due to EU regulations.

Scam!!!

$250/€250/£200 - no any ID, see my post
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

Do you ship international ?

What is the expected arrival time of the physical card ? By dhl if possible ?
Only for EU at the moment. We are working on a solution for non-EU countries.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
parsierngue

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:19:24 PM

As has already been mentioned, this is complete bullshit. There are no regulations requiring it for an initially lower limit card...
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:45:06 PM

As has already been mentioned, this is complete bullshit. There are no regulations requiring it for an initially lower limit card...
There are VISA regulations, please keep the discussion civilized

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Toorobit

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:39:00 AM

There are VISA regulations, please keep the discussion civilized

http://kuuv.io/i/FDolTlB.jpg
http://kuuv.io/i/FDolTlB.jpg
cool Service, No ID (for $250/€250/£200)

Please note that our card vendor changed the date when the new card conditions come into effect. The new date is January 17th, 2017.

In brief, soon our card vendor decreases card limits for non-verified accounts. Without verification, the total load limit for all your cards will be $250/€250/£200 and for plastic cards, you will only be able to withdraw up to $100/€100/£80 in ATMs. You will need full verification to have card limits listed on our website.

Starting January 17th, 2017, our card vendor sets these limits:

1. The maximum cumulative load limit for non-verified cardholders will be reduced to $250/€250/£200 (or equivalent). This limit is the combined limit across all of your plastic and virtual cards on our program.

2. Non-verified cardholders will only be able to withdraw up to a maximum cumulative limit of $100/€100/£80 through ATMs. This limit is the combined limit across all of your plastic cards on our program.

If you would like to use your cards beyond these limits, your account needs to be verified. Please get in touch with the support department inside your account or by emailing us at support@advcash.com if you have questions about your account verification status.

Thanks and we hope you enjoy using our services.
standartuye

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

Can i get voucher code?
olteanu

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:04:25 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 10:55:29 AM by olteanu

Hi, i have a question...
From january 2018 the daily ATM withdraw limit will be $1000, but if i will have 3 cards (USD,  EUR, GBP) will i be able to withdraw the equivalent of $1000 with each card? That whould be about $3000 daily for all 3 cards combined.
Thank you!
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:54:40 PM

Can i get voucher code?

Voucher sent.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:55:09 PM

Hi, i have a question...
From january 2018 the daily ATM withdraw limit will be $1000, but if i will have 3 cards (USD,  EUR, GBP) will i be able to withdraw the equivalent of $1000 with each card? That whould be about $3000 daily for all 3 cards combined.
Thank you!

Yes, with each card.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

This year SpectroCoin has introduced upgraded prepaid cards. SpectroCoin prepaid cards are linked directly to the preferred SpectroCoin wallet. It means that now currencies such as Bitcoin, DASH, Ethereum, and NEM can be automatically exchanged on the spot to one of the three available spending currencies: USD, EUR or GBP and loaded to the card to complete the transaction. See how easy it is in our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=polU9Bh-ZoQ

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Bleachy

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:10:05 PM

i can't create virtual card without verify now  Angry 
Support says: "From now on we are issuing an upgraded version of cards and all card orders can only be made with verified accounts."

Shame, it seems from your post they do NOT offer unverified cards anymore, I was going to signup because I don't mind the $250 limit.
But no way am I giving anyone my ID to get verified if that is what they now demand from everyone.
surfer7479

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:53:37 PM

SpectroCoin Visa Prepaid card does not work since 29.12.2017... They have problem with VISA , when you try to make purchase or withdraw cash from ATM transaction is declined saying "insufficient fund". Online customer service tells you bla...blaa.. blaa... there is a problem in our system sorry we will fix..." that is all. There is no notification from Spectrocoin that debit cards are not working. I still do not know whether it works or not... Be careful with this card , I will find another card for my bitcoin earnings...
tiago136

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Hello!

Can I get on Voucher code to order my Plastic EUR card?

Thanks Smiley

Happy new year to all!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Hello!

Can I get on Voucher code to order my Plastic EUR card?

Thanks Smiley

Happy new year to all!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Voucher sent.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
MrDibbley

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Hi, can i get a voucher for GBP plastic card

Many Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: